Author Topic: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA  (Read 20183 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2008, 10:06:55 PM »
People that come here to America by legal means and try to be good citizens should be accepted as Americans. The government should set strict quotas and enforce them so society does not become on sided and the different groups will not feel they are being overwhelmed by any of the others.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2008, 10:53:09 PM »
Maybe we should kick you out of JTF !

I agree with the Muslim part but not with the idea of kicking out the Hispanics.

There are many righteous Hispanic Jews that support Israel.

There are no Hispanics because it is a false term and if there were Hispanics, Jews would not be Hispanic because we are Jews, just like Jews from Arab countries are not Arabs.
Hispanic isnt a false term.

And how exactly are Jews from Arab countries not Arabs? What are you saying? There are many Jews of Arab ancestry.

There are Arab jews. Plenty of them.

You are a racist Nazi. There are no Arab Jews unless Arabs converted to Judaism. How many Arabs do you think converted?

Arab is a nation just like Jewish is. Arabs are from Yishmael. Jews are from Isaac and Jacob/Yisrael.
What the hell are you talking about? Accusing me of being racist, stop acting like an idiot.

So are you trying to tell me, these Jews (Yemenite):

aren't arabs?  :D You're nuts.

So are you seriously telling me that those Jews pictured are the same race as European Jews? Or Iranian Jews for that fact?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2008, 10:56:39 PM »

I agree with the Muslim part but not with the idea of kicking out the Hispanics.

There are no Hispanics because it is a false term and if there were Hispanics, Jews would not be Hispanic because we are Jews, just like Jews from Arab countries are not Arabs.

And how exactly are Jews from Arab countries not Arabs? What are you saying? There are many Jews of Arab ancestry.

Ask any sephardic or mizrahi Jew, they do NOT consider themselves Arabs, and they never have.  Because they are not Arabs; they are Jews.  The Jews were in those lands long before the Arabs came with their little korans and swords.  Those who remained Jews (if they weren't killed or forced to convert) stayed in insular populations and wanted nothing to do with the barbaric, ruthless, and morally inferior culture surrounding them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »
Those are Yemenite Jews, not Arabs.  The Yemenite Jews can legitimately trace their communities back to the destruction of either the first or second temple, I forget which.  But the destruction was the time (and reason) that they originally landed in Yemen.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2008, 11:03:27 PM »

Ask any Sefardic or mizrahi Jew, they do NOT consider themselves Arabs, and they never have.  Because they are not Arabs; they are Jews.  The Jews were in those lands long before the Arabs came with their little korans and swords.  Those who remained Jews (if they weren't killed or forced to convert) stayed in insular populations and wanted nothing to do with the barbaric, ruthless, and morally inferior culture surrounding them.
The Israeli ones don't consider themselves Arabs. The term Arab Jew is never used in Israel. There was a documentary I saw recently of the last remaining Iraqi Jew, he is Arab and calls himself that. When he visited his family in Israel they never referred to themselves as Arabs. It's obvious that this is a cultural phenomenon. In Israel they consider all Jews who are not Ashkenazi, Sefardic, which is of course incorrect.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2008, 11:04:16 PM »

Ask any Sefardic or mizrahi Jew, they do NOT consider themselves Arabs, and they never have.  Because they are not Arabs; they are Jews.  The Jews were in those lands long before the Arabs came with their little korans and swords.  Those who remained Jews (if they weren't killed or forced to convert) stayed in insular populations and wanted nothing to do with the barbaric, ruthless, and morally inferior culture surrounding them.

Actually, this is incorrect.  DNA studies show that Sefardic and mizrachi Jews mixed heavily with their surrounding populations, even more than Ashkenazi Jews mixed with their surrounding populations.  The reason why oriental Jews from those areas look so similar to the arabs, or Yemenites from those areas is because they share a substantial amount of genetic material.  This doesn't mean that they are arab per se, but they certainly are PART arab, looking at it in terms of genetics.  It shouldn't be more controversial to say this than to say that Ashkenazi Jews have PART European blood, especially since Jews from arab areas have a relative higher percentage of "foreign" blood in them. 

Just look at any Iraqi or Morrocan Jew.  They probably look more similar to Iraqis and Morrocans than they do to Ashkenasi Jews.

What 1986 said is partially correct, I wouldn't call them "arab Jews" or "arabs" but they are certainly significantly arab as far as their genetics go.

He's also right that part of the reason why they don't call themselves arabs in Israel is because of the unique cultural experience they've had there. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 11:06:16 PM by Ze'ev Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »
Those are Yemenite Jews, not Arabs.  The Yemenite Jews can legitimately trace their communities back to the destruction of either the first or second temple, I forget which.  But the destruction was the time (and reason) that they originally landed in Yemen.

1st Temple.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2008, 11:04:49 PM »
Btw I love the picture.  The Taymanim suffered through and endured so much horror.  There are still some Jews in Yemen today, I wish they would get to Israel because they are being discriminated and abused by the Arab Muslim Nazis there.  There is a ban on emigration officially although I think a couple hundred managed to get to Israel in recent years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2008, 11:08:18 PM »

Actually, this is incorrect.  DNA studies show that Sefardic and mizrachi Jews mixed heavily with their surrounding populations, even more than Ashkenazi Jews mixed with their surrounding populations.  The reason why oriental Jews from those areas look so similar to the arabs, or Yemenites from those areas is because they share a substantial amount of genetic material.  This doesn't mean that they are arab per se, but they certainly are PART arab, looking at it in terms of genetics.  It shouldn't be more controversial to say this than to say that Ashkenazi Jews have PART European blood, especially since Jews from arab areas have a relative higher percentage of "foreign" blood in them. 

Just look at any Iraqi or Morrocan Jew.  They probably look more similar to Iraqis and Morrocans than they do to Ashkenasi Jews.

What 1986 said is partially correct, I wouldn't call them "arab Jews" or "arabs" but they are certainly significantly arab as far as their genetics go.

Yes but some genetic mixing occurs in every Jewish population.  Some of the original Sefaradim who landed in Spain after the churban, some went to Netherlands, Amsterdam, and New York after that, others went to Turkey, Morocco.  All the groups of Jews who end up in new areas end up looking similar to their populations and there is a fair share of intermarriage, conversions, etc.  But that in no way makes a Jew an Arab, or a Jew a Dutchman.  Jews are Jews.

Also, despite what genetic studies claim, it is well known that the Jewish communities living in Arab lands generally were very insular.   The genetic similarity can be related to the fact that both Jews and Arabs descend from Abraham.  But we define our nation by our souls, not "genetic material" or skin color.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 11:13:42 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 11:10:45 PM »

He's also right that part of the reason why they don't call themselves arabs in Israel is because of the unique cultural experience they've had there. 

Disagree. Mizrahi/Sefardi Jews assimilated rarly with their sorroundings. Hazal tell us that of all nations, Ishmael (the arabs) have the least merit to convert, very very very few have done so throughtout history, becuase they dont have the merit to. The reason why maybe their are genetic similarities is because both originate in the middle east, and the arabs are physically descendents from Avraham Alav Hashalom.  
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2008, 11:16:05 PM »
Often times in the past, Arab Muslim Nazis would rape Jewish women and then steal the babies and give to Muslim parents to raise them as Muslim.  Rabbi Kahane was a leading activist trying to save Jewish Israel women who were kidnapped or who married Arabs and then had this occur to them once they entered the Muslim Nazi community.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2008, 11:24:25 PM »

Hispanic isn't a false term.

There are Arab Jews. Plenty of them.

Ask any Sefardic or mizrahi Jew, they do NOT consider themselves Arabs, and they never have.  Because they are not Arabs; they are Jews.  The Jews were in those lands long before the Arabs came with their little Korans and swords.  Those who remained Jews (if they weren't killed or forced to convert) stayed in insular populations and wanted nothing to do with the barbaric, ruthless, and morally inferior culture surrounding them.

Actually, this is incorrect.  DNA studies show that Sefardic and mizrachi Jews mixed heavily with their surrounding populations, even more than Ashkenazi Jews mixed with their surrounding populations.  The reason why oriental Jews from those areas look so similar to the Arabs, or Yemenites from those areas is because they share a substantial amount of genetic material.  This doesn't mean that they are Arab per se, but they certainly are PART Arab, looking at it in terms of genetics.  It shouldn't be more controversial to say this than to say that Ashkenazi Jews have PART European blood, especially since Jews from Arab areas have a relative higher percentage of "foreign" blood in them. 

Just look at any Iraqi or Moroccan Jew.  They probably look more similar to Iraqis and Moroccans than they do to Ashkenazi Jews.

What 1986 said is partially correct, I wouldn't call them "Arab Jews" or "Arabs" but they are certainly significantly Arab as far as their genetics go.

He's also right that part of the reason why they don't call themselves Arabs in Israel is because of the unique cultural experience they've had there. 

Arab blood doesn't make someone an Arab. If their mother is Jewish, they are a Jew because Judaism is a people, not a race. And most of the Arab blood that they might be is most likely from rape because who would want to marry an Arab Muslim Nazi? And giving their violent tendencies, it would makes sense that they would rape Jewish women.

Plenty of Jewish women want to marry Arab Muslim Nazis.  There are hundreds, possibly thousands who marry them every year, and this is in Israel where Jews and arabs are enemies.  It was probably more frequent in the past in arab countries where Jews and arabs were not as divided and hostile to each other. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2008, 11:25:27 PM »
Yacov I agree with you 100%. Their is no such thing as "Jewish Arabs." Jews who come from arab countries are simply that, jews from arab countries. Just because they are dark means nothing. These people possess none of the arab traits like being farshtunken, having soiled gatkes and just being smelly nazis with body odor and their genitals mutilated.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2008, 11:27:54 PM »

That's what I'm pointing at. The genetic similarities are quite amazing. Take a former Kahanist, Nati Ozeri, R.I.P.

It's obvious that the genetic make up is very similar if not the same among some of them.
Formely known as "1986"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2008, 11:28:07 PM »

Hispanic isn't a false term.

There are Arab Jews. Plenty of them.

Ask any Sefardic or mizrahi Jew, they do NOT consider themselves Arabs, and they never have.  Because they are not Arabs; they are Jews.  The Jews were in those lands long before the Arabs came with their little Korans and swords.  Those who remained Jews (if they weren't killed or forced to convert) stayed in insular populations and wanted nothing to do with the barbaric, ruthless, and morally inferior culture surrounding them.

Actually, this is incorrect.  DNA studies show that Sefardic and mizrachi Jews mixed heavily with their surrounding populations, even more than Ashkenazi Jews mixed with their surrounding populations.  The reason why oriental Jews from those areas look so similar to the Arabs, or Yemenites from those areas is because they share a substantial amount of genetic material.  This doesn't mean that they are Arab per se, but they certainly are PART Arab, looking at it in terms of genetics.  It shouldn't be more controversial to say this than to say that Ashkenazi Jews have PART European blood, especially since Jews from Arab areas have a relative higher percentage of "foreign" blood in them. 

Just look at any Iraqi or Moroccan Jew.  They probably look more similar to Iraqis and Moroccans than they do to Ashkenazi Jews.

What 1986 said is partially correct, I wouldn't call them "Arab Jews" or "Arabs" but they are certainly significantly Arab as far as their genetics go.

He's also right that part of the reason why they don't call themselves Arabs in Israel is because of the unique cultural experience they've had there. 

Arab blood doesn't make someone an Arab. If their mother is Jewish, they are a Jew because Judaism is a people, not a race. And most of the Arab blood that they might be is most likely from rape because who would want to marry an Arab Muslim Nazi? And giving their violent tendencies, it would makes sense that they would rape Jewish women.

Plenty of Jewish women want to marry Arab Muslim Nazis.  There are hundreds, possibly thousands who marry them every year, and this is in Israel where Jews and arabs are enemies.  It was probably more frequent in the past in arab countries where Jews and arabs were not as divided and hostile to each other. 

This is wrong on several accounts.  First of all, it is a MYTH that Arabs were tolerant of Jews in Arab Muslim Nazi lands.  Just read Rambam's Iggeres Teiman for a small taste of the truth in that matter.  Secondly, the Jewish populations in Arab Muslim Nazi lands were HIGHLY religious and faithful people and would not intermarry at NEARLY the rate of intermarriage existent today in Israel or among other non-observant populations.  The Sephardim and Mizrahim taken in as refugees were indoctrinated by the fascist labor zionists to throw away their religion.  The ashkenazic non-observant or secular Jewish women of Israel can also fall into this category of willingness to marry Arabs.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2008, 11:29:52 PM »
The intermarriage rate is an inverse correlation with the religious observance level.  It has nothing to do with "tolerance" or friendliness or enmity.  It is against our religion to intermarry. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2008, 11:31:15 PM »
1986, all you did was show another picture of probably a Yemenite Jew.  You already showed us a picture of a plane-ful of them.  Your arguments were refuted.  You should read the posts.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2008, 11:31:24 PM »
The intermarriage rate is an inverse correlation with the religious observance level.  It has nothing to do with "tolerance" or friendliness or enmity.  It is against our religion to intermarry.
But there aren't civil marriages in Israel right? So how do they marry? I guess they make a Jewish woman convert to Islam?

1986, all you did was show another picture of probably a Yemenite Jew.  You already showed us a picture of a plane-ful of them.  Your arguments were refuted.  You should read the posts.
Was Nati a yemenite Jew?
Formely known as "1986"

newman

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »
The problem with hispanics is not their race but their cultural affiliation. They HATE the gringo, they HATE the anglo, they HATE the Jew, they HATE the American. Therefore they must go.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2008, 11:36:48 PM »
But there aren't civil marriages in Israel right? So how do they marry? I guess they make a Jewish woman convert to Islam?

Was Nati a yemenite Jew?

I was talking about intermarriage rates among Jews in general.  I don't know how Jewish women in Israel marry Arabs, chas veshalom, but it should stop.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2008, 11:37:36 PM »
The problem with hispanics is not their race but their cultural affiliation. They HATE the gringo, they HATE the anglo, they HATE the Jew, they HATE the American. Therefore they must go.
So I guess me, my family, and friends are the exception among Latinos?  :::D

Stop with your bigotry. I don't hate any anglos, jews, or Americans, I am American. I used to be a Shabbos goy for two families who lived above me at my old building. According to your logic, me as Latino, I must of been a Shabbos goy who hated Jews  :::D

Try harder next time.
Formely known as "1986"

newman

« Reply #71 on: February 16, 2008, 11:41:51 PM »

Yes, you are an exception. Just as Allan Keyes is an exception to standard blacks.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: February 16, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »

Stop with your bigotry. I don't hate any anglos, jews, or Americans, I am American. I used to be a Shabbos goy for two families who lived above me at my old building. According to your logic, me as Latino, I must of been a Shabbos goy who hated Jews  :::D

Try harder next time.

1986, nobody is saying that all Hispanics are bad. To deny that the illegal immigrant Hispanics that sneak in here are destroying this country is being delusional. We have members of this forum who are hispanic and good people. It's just that so many of the hispanics that come here are criminals and give the hard working, moral hispanics a bad name.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2008, 11:45:40 PM »
Newman is exactly right. When you have a group of people like the shvartzes, are you going to say that they are good people if we happen to find a good shvartza every once in awhile? The fact that Hispanics demand everything in spanish even though our language is english is disgusting.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2008, 11:52:48 PM »
Newman is exactly right. When you have a group of people like the shvartzes, are you going to say that they are good people if we happen to find a good shvartza every once in awhile? The fact that Hispanics demand everything in spanish even though our language is english is disgusting.
So according to you, this Yiddish bus stop sign would be banned as well along with the Spanish ones:
Formely known as "1986"