Author Topic: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA  (Read 20435 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2008, 11:55:51 PM »
The problem with hispanics is not their race but their cultural affiliation. They HATE the gringo, they HATE the anglo, they HATE the Jew, they HATE the American. Therefore they must go.
So I guess me, my family, and friends are the exception among Latinos?  :::D

Stop with your bigotry. I don't hate any anglos, jews, or Americans, I am American. I used to be a Shabbos goy for two families who lived above me at my old building. According to your logic, me as Latino, I must of been a Shabbos goy who hated Jews  :::D

Try harder next time.

In my opinion, Mexicans, illegal Mexicans, give "latino" people a bad rap.  Most hispanic/latino people may be righteous.

newman

« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »
Newman is exactly right. When you have a group of people like the shvartzes, are you going to say that they are good people if we happen to find a good shvartza every once in awhile? The fact that Hispanics demand everything in spanish even though our language is english is disgusting.
So according to you, this Yiddish bus stop sign would be banned as well along with the Spanish ones:

There is no comparison.

1/Jews do not DEMAND yiddish language services.

2/ When was the last time state or federal government call centers had yiddish on the phone menu?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:25 AM »
1986, I happen to thing that Satmar should be outlawed and that sign should be torn down. As Chaim has said numerous times, satmar is a viscous, hateful cult who wish to see Israel destroyed. So that sign should be banned and satmar are evil.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2008, 12:01:51 AM »
Newman is exactly right. When you have a group of people like the shvartzes, are you going to say that they are good people if we happen to find a good shvartza every once in awhile? The fact that Hispanics demand everything in spanish even though our language is english is disgusting.
So according to you, this Yiddish bus stop sign would be banned as well along with the Spanish ones:

There is no comparison.

2/ When was the last time state or federal government call centers had yiddish on the phone menu?
How can you say there is no comparison? That's a Yiddish bus sign, as there are Spanish ones.

No demand for it? How do you think it got up there in the first place? You think a gentile just thought to himself, let me make this sign in Yiddish for our Jewish neighbors. I'm pretty sure it got there because someone requested it.

Just like Latinos request things in Spanish. However, there are more Latinos, so obviously you'll see more things in Spanish. But they are the same!
Formely known as "1986"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2008, 12:04:17 AM »
The Satmar run their own little village.  They probably hired a Mexican to put that sign up.  I don't think they needed permission.  They are like a semi-autonomous zone...

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2008, 12:04:20 AM »
1986, I happen to thing that Satmar should be outlawed and that sign should be torn down. As Chaim has said numerous times, satmar is a viscous, hateful cult who wish to see Israel destroyed. So that sign should be banned and satmar are evil.
Ohhhh, these are the Jews that always show up on tv opposing Israel?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2008, 12:06:05 AM »

Well the group you see is the Neturei Karta. All of Satmar agrees with them. Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum was a hater of Israel and wished for its destruction.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2008, 12:09:04 AM »

Well the group you see is the Neturei Karta. All of Satmar agrees with them. Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum was a hater of Israel and wished for its destruction.

Actually, there was a falling out with naturei Karta among Satmar because of their little Iran holocaust denial charade.  So the Satmar rebbe's announced their dislike for Naturei Karta, and all the Satmar thereafter agreed they are not aligned with NK and hate them.  But still the Satmar are against the state of Israel.  But I think they disagree with NK along the lines that they do not wish to see the Jews in Israel be killed by Arab or Persian enemies, and they certainly don't want to deny the holocaust that they themselves were victims of.  This is what I could interpret from my lone experience in asking a Satmar chassid about this issue.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2008, 12:13:35 AM »

Actually, there was a falling out with naturei Karta among Satmar because of their little Iran holocaust denial charade.  So the Satmar rebbe's announced their dislike for Naturei Karta, and all the Satmar thereafter agreed they are not aligned with NK and hate them.  But still the Satmar are against the state of Israel.  But I think they disagree with NK along the lines that they do not wish to see the Jews in Israel be killed by Arab or Persian enemies, and they certainly don't want to deny the holocaust that they themselves were victims of.  This is what I could interpret from my lone experience in asking a Satmar chassid about this issue.

I agree with you here KahaneBT. I don't think Satmar as a whole denies the Holocaust but their are members of Satmar who are in the NK. I do agree that their are differences between the groups and the average Satmar won't go dancing around as Israeli day parades with a fakestinian flag like the NK will. I still think Satmar is disgusting and just cause they are not as bad as the nk doesn't mean they are not bad.

newman

« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2008, 12:15:37 AM »

There is no comparison.

How can you say there is no comparison? That's a Yiddish bus sign, as there are Spanish ones.

No demand for it? How do you think it got up there in the first place? You think a gentile just thought to himself, let me make this sign in Yiddish for our Jewish neighbors. I'm pretty sure it got there because someone requested it.

Just like Latinos request things in Spanish. However, there are more Latinos, so obviously you'll see more things in Spanish. But they are the same!

Are you even connected to the concepts of proportionality and logic?

You are trying to suggest that there is some parity between...........

1/ A tiny sub-group within an already tiny minority (who entered the USA legally!) quietly and respectfully putting up signs in their own tiny enclave ONLY

and......

2/ A lumping mass of foreigners (many in the USA ILLEGALLY) yelling and shouting and DEMANDING a foreign language across the entire country!

That's no comparison at all. You might as well compare 1 Jewish boy returning his library book late with 5,000 blacks rioting and looting in Crown Heights!!

Are you the mexi version of al sharpton?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »

In my opinion, Mexicans, illegal Mexicans, give "latino" people a bad rap.  Most hispanic/latino people may be righteous.

Do you think all Mexicans give hispanics a bad image?
Do you think there are also some (albeit few) righteous Mexicans?
Not that I disagree with you, but I'm curious because I don't think all 100% of Mexicans are bad.

Well of course.  But it's the righteous Mexicans in Mexico that are laughing at us as their criminal elements and impoverished Mexicans sneak over our borders and join gangs in the US rather than in Mexico.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2008, 12:19:21 AM »

Actually, there was a falling out with naturei Karta among Satmar because of their little Iran holocaust denial charade.  So the Satmar rebbe's announced their dislike for Naturei Karta, and all the Satmar thereafter agreed they are not aligned with NK and hate them.  But still the Satmar are against the state of Israel.  But I think they disagree with NK along the lines that they do not wish to see the Jews in Israel be killed by Arab or Persian enemies, and they certainly don't want to deny the holocaust that they themselves were victims of.  This is what I could interpret from my lone experience in asking a Satmar chassid about this issue.

I agree with you here KahaneBT. I don't think Satmar as a whole denies the Holocaust but their are members of Satmar who are in the NK. I do agree that their are differences between the groups and the average Satmar won't go dancing around as Israeli day parades with a fakestinian flag like the NK will. I still think Satmar is disgusting and just cause they are not as bad as the nk doesn't mean they are not bad.

I disagree strongly with Satmar, especially about Israel, and I think they are leeching off the US govt which is a big chillul Hashem.  I can tell you that most people Jew and non-Jew that live around Monroe area where Kiryas Yoel is, most people resent the Satmars.  Most of it is prejudice and bigotry, but part of it is that K Yoel is perceived as a shady establishment, and they certainly aren't doing much to discourage that view.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2008, 12:22:20 AM »

nobody is saying that all Hispanics are bad.
I know, but sometimes it sounds like people mean to say "all", they might misunderstand it I guess.

Nobody is saying "all" but then people can say "most" are "bad" instead.

When someone says "The Problem with" "Hispanics this...." "Asians are that" "they hate this"
it's like saying all of them.

That's why when I say something like that, I say "Most Hispanics are pro-amnesty" obviously there is a minority (very-very small minority) who are anti-Amnesty like Latinos for America (I forgot their name).
Yes Most hispanics are actually from illegal backgrounds and pro-illegal immigration and I oppose them.
And most blacks are anti-Israel (I met a black group once who said they will always support Israel because they are bible believing Christians)

Just some examples.
Don't worry 1986, most people in the forum, when they say something about Hispanics, they don't mean ALL, I agree with DownwithIslam, he's correct.
I see what you mean Mills. I'll keep that in mind when I read those kind of posts.

There is no comparison.

1/ A tiny sub-group within an already tiny minority (who entered the USA legally!) quietly and respectfully putting up signs in their own tiny enclave ONLY

and......

2/ A lumping mass of foreigners (many in the USA ILLEGALLY) yelling and shouting and DEMANDING a foreign language across the entire country!

That's no comparison at all. You might as well compare 1 Jewish boy returning his library book late with 5,000 blacks rioting and looting in Crown Heights!!

I'm not even Mexican. Stop with the ridiculous insults. If you're not going to contribute to the thread please don't even bother
Formely known as "1986"

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2008, 12:22:28 AM »

I disagree strongly with Satmar, especially about Israel, and I think they are leeching off the US govt which is a big chillul Hashem.  I can tell you that most people Jew and non-Jew that live around Monroe area where Kiryas Yoel is, most people resent the Satmars.  Most of it is prejudice and bigotry, but part of it is that K Yoel is perceived as a shady establishment, and they certainly aren't doing much to discourage that view.

Kiryas Yoel and Satmar are vile. Chaim once talked abou how when he and rabbi Kahane used to be guests on radio shows and such, Satmars used to call into the shows with vile, hateful and anti israel comments which were a huge embarrassment to judaism.

newman

« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2008, 12:24:50 AM »

nobody is saying that all Hispanics are bad.
I know, but sometimes it sounds like people mean to say "all", they might misunderstand it I guess.

Nobody is saying "all" but then people can say "most" are "bad" instead.

A CONSERVATIVE TAKE ON GENERALISING:

It should be taken for granted that a statement beginning with.."Blacks are......" or "Arabs are......" or "Mexicans are......" is going to refer to the majority of them in general terms and not every, single one on the Planet.

Saying "group x are..........." is NOT saying "every single member of group x are...."

For example:.

When we say that blacks* are a criminal society, we don't need to show that 100% of blacks are criminals, we just need to show that there is a severe criminal problem that is more pronounced among blacks than anyone else. If that is10% of the population, 30% of the population, 40% of the population, so be it, the exact numbers are inconsequential it's a question of per capita or proportionality.

*The same applies to mexicans & arabs being dirty, lazy and envious.

When we point out anti-Semitism among Polish people for example, we don't need to prove that every single Polish person is an anti-Semite, we just need to point to the uniqueness of the problem to Poland, the pervasiveness of the problem, and the degree of the problem.

When we say Toyotas are reliable we don't mean every single one of the millions produced is. There are a few examoles of badly built or designed Toyotas but GENERALLY speaking the evidence of thousands of owner surveys and quality reports suggests that Toyotas ARE reliable.

These are the modes that these sort of things are discussed in and indeed when speaking of general habits of cultures and religions, this sort of thinking is commonly used all the time. Why should it not be used in reference to blacks, muSSlims, mexicans or anybody else?

newman

« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2008, 12:28:08 AM »

and......

I'm not even Mexican. Stop with the ridiculous insults. If you're not going to contribute to the thread please don't even bother

So admit it.

There is NO comparison between the Satmar yiddoish signs and latino demands for spanish as an official language.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2008, 12:35:09 AM »

Kiryas Yoel and Satmar are vile. Chaim once talked abou how when he and rabbi Kahane used to be guests on radio shows and such, Satmars used to call into the shows with vile, hateful and anti israel comments which were a huge embarrassment to judaism.

Unfortunately, that doesn't surprise me at all. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2008, 12:36:46 AM »
It's not going to happen to kick out all these people.  No one is right wing enough.  The only group that has a chance of being thrown out is the Muslims.  As far as the Hispanics go, most of the ones I've seen weren't bad.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2008, 12:38:33 AM »
If you're not going to contribute to the thread please don't even bother

Oh he'll contribute to the thread by asking us if Toyotas are more "reliable"
Somehow, this will prove him right above all of us.

I can't believe you are so dumb as to not grasp the basic concepts that most 7th graders manage to. So I put it down to ignorance. If you read what I wrote, you'd understand what is meant and not post idiotic remarks like that one.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2008, 12:39:21 AM »
I have met many good hispanics. Law abiding righteous ones should be welcomed, illegal criminal immigrants need to be thrown out.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2008, 12:40:51 AM »

I can't believe you are so dumb as to not grasp the basic concepts that most 7th graders manage to. So I put it down to ignorance. If you read what I wrote, you'd understand what is meant and not post idiotic remarks like that one.
Yet again more insults from you, pat yourself on the back. You're a great contributer to this thread.

I have met many good hispanics. Law abiding righteous ones should be welcomed, illegal criminal immigrants need to be thrown out.
I agree 100%. Illegal immigrants should be kicked out, and the business who hire them need to be punished.
Formely known as "1986"

newman

« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2008, 12:43:22 AM »
Hey, speedy gonzales.........

Are go going to admit there is no comparison between mexican demands for spanish and satmar bus signs?

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: February 17, 2008, 12:47:00 AM »
All this newman guy does is insult people  :D

You need to find something else to do with your time, you are dragging this forum down.
Formely known as "1986"

newman

« Reply #98 on: February 17, 2008, 12:51:42 AM »

Consider yourself warned.

I'll rephrase it:

Mills,

I can't believe someone as bright as your good self has an inability to grasp the basic concepts that most 7th graders manage to. So I put it down to your busy and hectic shedual not allowing you sufficient time to read the few passages I found time to type. Pity, though. If you read what I wrote, you'd understand what is meant and not post remarks like that one that miss the point entirely.

Nobody is camparing people to cars. An analogy is not a comparison. You learn that in 7th grade, too. :)

newman

« Reply #99 on: February 17, 2008, 12:58:41 AM »
All this newman guy does is insult people  :D

You need to find something else to do with your time, you are dragging this forum down.

That speedy gonzales comment was DISGUSTING, 1986 is not even Mexican.

What's the difference?

Black is black whether from the Ivory Coast, Central africa or South Africa.

arab is arab whether from saudi or jordan.

hispanic is hispanic whether from spain, south or cental america.

And he still won't admit he was wrong about the satmar signs.