Author Topic: Two-thirds of Aussies back stolen generations apology (that idiots)  (Read 6106 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Two-thirds of Aussies back stolen generations apology (that idiots)
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2008, 04:11:04 AM »
Doing for my homeland? No, you don't know. In fact nothing more than voting in the elections and paying taxes correctly. I'm not a politician.

SO in another words you do absolutely nothing for your people  ::) Theres a surprise  :::D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2008, 04:15:21 AM »
Doing for my homeland? No, you don't know. In fact nothing more than voting in the elections and paying taxes correctly. I'm not a politician.

SO in another words you do absolutely nothing for your people  ::) Theres a surprise  :::D

And what do YOU do??????????????

newman

« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2008, 04:23:34 AM »

I find the best way to help people is to let them help themselves. ^-^

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2008, 04:28:08 AM »

Funny you should say that, finance recovery packages to Jews how are victims of crime. I am an active member of a few international groups dealing with the protection of Jews basic human right. I also provide emergency housing and care for the families in question. Cost to me $2000 a month.
As for  terrorism I am in the body recovery business and DNA matching of victims. I gave evidence also in said cases.
And actively involved in a terrorist case in Melbourne  :-\ Which my friends brother is the defending QC.
And I also am in a unit dealing with other issues  ;)

newman

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2008, 04:36:54 AM »

Funny you should say that, finance recovery packages to Jews how are victims of crime. I am an active member of a few international groups dealing with the protection of Jews basic human right. I also provide emergency housing and care for the families in question. Cost to me $2000 a month.
As for  terrorism I am in the body recovery business and DNA matching of victims. I gave evidence also in said cases.
And actively involved in a terrorist case in Melbourne  :-\ Which my friends brother is the defending QC.

I think Raul wanted to know what you did for losers, bums and dreggs not what you do for the worthy.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 04:39:20 AM »

I think Raul wanted to know what you did for losers, bums and dreggs not what you do for the worthy.

Well like you newman thats where our tax money goes, to support them in their lifestyles.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 04:41:06 AM »
Here I don't even get u$s 1000 a month. I can only give a liitle tzedaka.
But if you are so occupied you must know a lot of friends, how is it that you often say you feel lonely?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 04:47:51 AM »
But if you are so occupied you must know a lot of friends, how is it that you often say you feel lonely?

I work 7 days a week, last day off in 14 months was Thursday when I took my mum in for a 12 hour operation. These people I know are activists, and missionaries, they are not my friends but my work contacts.

I don't have time to be running around socializing, I have a lot of work to do, and I also volunteer running a National Organization.

Only social time I have is 2 hours on a Tuesday night when I belly Dance and get drunk.  ;)

newman

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 04:52:37 AM »

I work 7 days a week, last day off in 14 months was Thursday when I took my mum in for a 12 hour operation. These people I know are activists, and missionaries, they are not my friends but my work contacts.

I don't have time to be running around socializing, I have a lot of work to do, and I also volunteer running a National Organization.

Only social time I have is 2 hours on a Tuesday night when I belly Dance and get drunk.  ;)

I go to a pub down the road from the 'German Club'. I then get stinking drunk and goose step around in front of the place like Basil Fawlty. :D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 05:01:43 AM »

I go to a pub down the road from the 'German Club'. I then get stinking drunk and goose step around in front of the place like Basil Fawlty. :D

:::D :::D :::D I should of thought of that  ;)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 05:05:13 AM »
Work seven days a week? I thought you were Jewish and kept Shabbat.
Work with missionaries???? what does it mean????
Sorry, but now I am beggining to understand why some Charedim oppose the use of internet......one never knows who is really writing on the other side of the world.....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 05:09:57 AM »
I don't keep the Sabbath, because guess what evil people don't believe in it  :-\ and people don't stop dying because of it.

Yes I dear Raul I work missionaries. Because many of then are able to deliver supplies to areas we can't reach.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 06:35:45 AM »
Skippy, I didn't mean to judge you for breaking Shabbath or working with missionaries, the problem is that many of your stories sound strange and I am puzzled. Honestly, I hope not to offend you, but I only know your nickname. And you were joking about being an spy.....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2008, 06:41:42 AM »
Raul people live different lives, because I have had a live that has be very full and busy and I continue to go at great pace, might seem strange to you, so be it. But I have a lot of energy and I have always been into a lot of things. That I never plan to change until I am dead.
People who really know me, know that is very normal for me.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2008, 07:07:01 AM »
Raul people live different lives, because I have had a live that has be very full and busy and I continue to go at great pace, might seem strange to you, so be it. But I have a lot of energy and I have always been into a lot of things. That I never plan to change until I am dead.

I was not speaking about your working hard, but about your ideas and stories. Sometimes you seem extremely stringent about Torah, other times you seem not an orthodox Jew. Some of your words sound like Charedim, others make me remember my reform Jew psychologist, it just puzzles me.......What synagogue do you attend. Chassidic, Misnagued, Modern Orthodox, Charedi.....Conservative.....?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2008, 07:13:52 AM »

I was not speaking about your working hard, but about your ideas and stories. Sometimes you seem extremely stringent about Torah, other times you seem not an orthodox Jew. Some of your words sound like Charedim, others make me remember my reform Jew psychologist, it just puzzles me.......What synagogue do you attend. Chassidic, Misnagued, Modern Orthodox, Charedi.....Conservative.....?

Now whats my life got to do with the Abbo's, I have an ask the skip thread, I suggest you use it.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2008, 07:42:22 AM »

Now whats my life got to do with the Abbo's, I have an ask the skip thread, I suggest you use it.

What's your life has to do with Natives? It has a lot to do, for me. I really support natives since I was a child. You may remember how I got sick of that right-wing "Catholic" education of the Sword and the Cross, and the genocide in America, so much sick that I "self-converted" to paganism. But I don't really care too much about what you say against Natives, you will not harm them. I am not here to protect Natives, I am here to defend Jews. And certainly don't like to hear hate words from a Jew, bringing a bad name on Am Israel. If that Jew is a real observant Jew, it's not good he/she is spreading hate, but if that's true that he/she acts like that, then what can I do? But I wouldn't like to be discussing with a secular who spreads hate in the name of Judaism. I would only be playing his game!!!!!!!!!
Now you may understand why I am puzzled and so interested in verifying the autenthicity of anyone who says the he is an observant Jews and behaves in a strange way...

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »

What's your life has to do with Natives? It has a lot to do, for me. I really support natives since I was a child. You may remember how I got sick of that right-wing "Catholic" education of the Sword and the Cross, and the genocide in America, so much sick that I "self-converted" to paganism. But I don't really care too much about what you say against Natives, you will not harm them. I am not here to protect Natives, I am here to defend Jews. And certainly don't like to hear hate words from a Jew, bringing a bad name on Am Israel. If that Jew is a real observant Jew, it's not good he/she is spreading hate, but if that's true that he/she acts like that, then what can I do? But I wouldn't like to be discussing with a secular who spreads hate in the name of Judaism. I would only be playing his game!!!!!!!!!
Now you may understand why I am puzzled and so interested in verifying the autenthicity of anyone who says the he is an observant Jews and behaves in a strange way...

Right! Once again I will report you.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2008, 08:11:09 AM »
Report to whom? and for what? :laugh: