Author Topic: Hundreds of Eritrean Schvartzas at UN Office In Tel Aviv  (Read 14981 times)

admin

Hundreds of Eritrean Schvartzas at UN Office In Tel Aviv
« on: February 17, 2008, 10:35:12 PM »
Hundreds of Eritreans at UN Office In Tel Aviv

(IsraelNN.com) Hundreds of Eritreans showed up at the United Nations offices in Tel Aviv Sunday to request refugee status after infiltrating into Israel through the Egyptian border breached by Hamas terrorists last month.

The Interior Ministry and Immigration Administration were reportedly working on a “joint solution” for the 400 Africans who had applied last week for refugee status in Israel.

Israel granted protective status to all the Eritrean refugees who had infiltrated into the country last year but warned UN officials that would not be the case for any infiltrators who arrived after December 25 2007.  Hundreds of others streamed into Israel last week from Sudan, in addition to the 400 who arrived at the UN offices on Sunday.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Hundreds of Eritrean Schvartzas at UN Office In Tel Aviv
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 10:57:40 PM »
Yaakov, I know you wouldn't agree with me...but I strongly disagree with the use of the term "Schwartza". In fact, I'd even prefer the N word!!!! Using a Yiddish word for Blacks, may not only offend them, but, the worst of all, it makes the Jews seem racist and haters. I still have to explain Gentiles quite often that "Goy" means Nation, not cattle, that cattle in Yiddish is "Koi". No need to bring more misundersatndings. Just call them Blacks in English.
As for the Erytrean refugees, no need to mention their skin color. It's obvious that Israel must not give permanent assylum to ANY non-Jew, regardless of their race.
However, it's a humanitarian issue to save them if they are in danger, and send them to a bigger country which has enough place and can afford it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »
Why are they all going there??
They want refugee status, arent most eritreans muslim?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 11:08:49 PM »
These shavartza dogs have no business in Israel. Let them stay in their g-d forsaken black African countries. The israeli govt should load these beasts into a missile launcher and send them flying all the way back to Africa.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 11:17:38 PM »
Maybe those unfortunate Erytreans seek help in Israel because it is the only place in the Middle East that still can be considered a civilized State, despite the self-hating rulers.
Racial/ethnical slurs will only harm the Jewish/Noahide nations. (Except for slurs agaisnt the fake, imaginary nazi fabrication called Falastina)

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 11:20:02 PM »
You kikes disgust me.  If you're going to be racist at least get your races right.  Eritreans and Ethipians are not "shvartzes", they're not negroid.

Here are Melanesians with blond hair:

Melanesians and Eritreans are not the same race, but I'm just trying to give you an example that not everyone with black skin is a "shvartze".

Regarding the Jews, it says עם קשי עורף הוא, stubborn, not stupid.  You have proven otherwise.

The Eritreans are currently involved in a scuffle with the evil Ethiopians, who under the Jorgé Bush régime have been mercilessly abusing the Eritreans.

No, Eritrea is not majority Moslem you stupid kikes.

Sheesh.  This is the fruits you bore Vanicer, narcissistic, compassionless, stupid kikes.

Take note.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 11:39:40 PM »
Hundreds of Eritreans at UN Office In Tel Aviv

(IsraelNN.com) Hundreds of Eritreans showed up at the United Nations offices in Tel Aviv Sunday to request refugee status after infiltrating into Israel through the Egyptian border breached by Hamas terrorists last month.

The Interior Ministry and Immigration Administration were reportedly working on a “joint solution” for the 400 Africans who had applied last week for refugee status in Israel.

Israel granted protective status to all the Eritrean refugees who had infiltrated into the country last year but warned UN officials that would not be the case for any infiltrators who arrived after December 25 2007.  Hundreds of others streamed into Israel last week from Sudan, in addition to the 400 who arrived at the UN offices on Sunday.

lets weaken the already weak jewish majority! great plan ehud!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 12:35:02 AM »
Eritrea is a Nazi nation. Eritrea is currently the WORST persecutor of Christians in the world. I kid you not--Eritrea has set up death camps for all evangelical Christians.

Nice to know our "Christian" President, Jorge Wahhabi Bush, is rushing to their rescue.  ::)

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 01:05:01 AM »
Eritrea is split 50% Christian and 50% Moslem.  To blanket all of Eritrea under islam is a great disservice and shows a disregard for reality on your behalf.  Ethiopia is currently taking advantage of the suffering in Eritrea and attacking them with all the American "aid" (American manufactured weapons) jorgé sends them.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 01:05:18 AM »
Those people sure look like schvartzas to me.  If they look like schvartzas, act like schvartzas, then for all intents and purposes, they're schvartzas to me.  The point is that it doesn't matter what ethnicity or race they belong to, they don't belong in Israel, PERIOD.  If you think that Israel should allow immigration or some type of refugee protected status for black Muslim (or any other type of) savages for "humanitarian reasons", you're one of the biggest kikes on the face of the planet. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 01:07:53 AM »
איזה שתויות.  If you look like a kike, act like a kike, then you are a kike.

By the way Rabbi Moishe Feinstein ruled that Ethiopian Jews are ספק גיור לחומרא.  You want to argue on a strictly racial level, Eritreans which do not differ from Ethiopians, are not shvartzes.

Your wife is a shvartze.

Those people sure look like schvartzas to me.  If they look like schvartzas, act like schvartzas, then for all intents and purposes, they're schvartzas to me.  The point is that it doesn't matter what ethnicity or race they belong to, they don't belong in Israel, PERIOD.  If you think that Israel should allow immigration or some type of refugee protected status for black Muslim savages for "humanitarian reasons", you're one of the biggest kikes on the face of the planet. 

newman

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 01:11:24 AM »
Those people sure look like schvartzas to me.  If they look like schvartzas, act like schvartzas, then for all intents and purposes, they're schvartzas to me.  The point is that it doesn't matter what ethnicity or race they belong to, they don't belong in Israel, PERIOD.  If you think that Israel should allow immigration or some type of refugee protected status for black Muslim (or any other type of) savages for "humanitarian reasons", you're one of the biggest kikes on the face of the planet. 

Amen to that.

I can just imagine the leftist, elitist scum in Israel on this...................

Let's give ALL of them assylum. These muSSlims will be grateful and love us. The world will then see we're not really racist and then they'll love us too. ::)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 01:13:18 AM »
איזה שתויות.  If you look like a kike, act like a kike, then you are a kike.

By the way Rabbi Moishe Feinstein ruled that Ethiopian Jews are ספק גיור לחומרא.  You want to argue on a strictly racial level, Eritreans which do not differ from Ethiopians, are not shvartzes.

Your wife is a shvartze.

Those people sure look like schvartzas to me.  If they look like schvartzas, act like schvartzas, then for all intents and purposes, they're schvartzas to me.  The point is that it doesn't matter what ethnicity or race they belong to, they don't belong in Israel, PERIOD.  If you think that Israel should allow immigration or some type of refugee protected status for black Muslim savages for "humanitarian reasons", you're one of the biggest kikes on the face of the planet. 

The difference is that Ethiopians are JEWS, and they are schvartzas as well.  I don't think anyone would deny that they are, but it doesn't matter.  The situation here non-Jewish and frequently Muslim savage immigrants. 

What do you mean argue strictly on a racial level?  I said specifically that it doesn't matter what race they belong to, they don't belong in Israel because they're not Jewish.  I was only responding to your irrelevant post about how they're not "technically black", which doesn't matter one iota.  A Muslim is a Muslim, and a savage backwards gentile is a savage backwards gentile. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2008, 01:19:12 AM »
I can just imagine the leftist, elitist scum in Israel on this...................

Yes, we've seen how friendly the elitist scum in Israel have been towards new immigrants.  What with all the drug addicts in the מרכזי קליטה, all the homeless Russians, and not to mention the exorbitant rate of suicide amongst Ethiopian immigrants.

Don't worry.  Even if these guys are ilegally stationed in Israel, they will most likely end up as canon fodder for the russian gangs, their women the forced prostitutes of russian pimps, and their children cleaning the kaka of the elderly.

Maybe we should talk about throwing out all the "Jewish" russian trash we let in that vancier "Heroically helped free" that form neo-nazi gangs and build churches.

My mother says that whenever she saw a Russian in her youth people always used to wave them the V.  Because whenever they arrived they would get a "dira ve'volvo".  I understand that things have changed since then, but honestly, do you think the marxist founded government of Israel really wants Jews there?

The difference is that Ethiopians are JEWS, and they are schvartzas as well.

טפש מטופש.  It would be wise of you to take that back.

newman

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 01:22:31 AM »

Maybe we should talk about throwing out all the "Jewish" russian trash we let in that vancier "Heroically helped free" that form neo-nazi gangs and build churches.

Hey troll,

Don't blame Chaim for goy russian pigs getting into Israel. Blame a corrupt civil service in Russia, a corrupt Jewish Agency in Russia and a corrupt bolshevik government in Israel!

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 01:27:42 AM »
Chaim is naïve, and will be scorned according to the stupidity he displays.

I've never seen so much protectionism in my life.  It reminds me of the New York "elites" cozying up to the fat kennedies.

Just by the way, I have been to the FSU and I know the operation and how it works.  I've seen Or Avner's corruption.  Another folly of Vancier's much beloved lubavitch and their former sweetheart Levayev the crook.

Not to mention Lazar taking putin the ultra nazi to Auschwitz and giving him an award.

It's funny, growing up with lubavitch all my life, and hearing vancier tell me what lubavitch is.

By the way, the rebbe did claim that he was the messiah, but this is for a different time.

Research Shaul Shimon Deutsch.  Of course you won't find his book for less than thousands of dollars, now that lubavitch has forced it out of print.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 01:31:34 AM by gutb4 »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2008, 01:28:47 AM »
If you want to use Yiddish, the lanaguage of European Jews, in which most of the Jewish history was written....the language of the poems and marchs of the heroic Jewish partizaner, the language in which Jews mourned their martyrs and sang their hope for freedom for so long.......if you really want to use Yiddish words as racials slurs, to become involved in non-righteous Gentile's racial hate. Non-righteous Gentiles which will never benefit us, Jews or Noahides, in anyway... Then, there is nothing I can do. I have warned you many times!!! I only say it deeply hurts me.

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2008, 01:33:22 AM »
You should know that I am in no way addressing you and have no intention of hurting you.  I have a deep respect for the Jewish people and I only pull out the k-bomb when absolutely necessary.  It's like a cyber slap in the face.  It makes the Jew snap out of his misinformed stupor.

newman

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2008, 01:35:29 AM »
If you want to use Yiddish, the lanaguage of European Jews, in which most of the Jewish history was written....the language of the poems and marchs of the heroic Jewish partizaner, the language in which Jews mourned their martyrs and sang their hope for freedom for so long.......if you really want to use Yiddish words as racials slurs, to become involved in non-righteous Gentile's racial hate. Non-righteous Gentiles which will never benefit us, Jews or Noahides, in anyway... Then, there is nothing I can do. I have warned you many times!!! I only say it deeply hurts me.

Schvartza just means black! It's not a slur!!

You're acting like a hysterical leftist taking offense at an everyday common word.

newman

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2008, 01:38:27 AM »
Chaim is naïve, and will be scorned according to the stupidity he displays.

I've never seen so much protectionism in my life.  It reminds me of the New York "elites" cozying up to the fat kennedies.

Just by the way, I have been to the FSU and I know the operation and how it works.  I've seen Or Avner's corruption.  Another folly of Vancier's much beloved lubavitch and their former sweetheart Levayev the crook.

Not to mention Lazar taking putin the ultra nazi to Auschwitz and giving him an award.

It's funny, growing up with lubavitch all my life, and hearing vancier tell me what lubavitch is.

By the way, the rebbe did claim that he was the messiah, but this is for a different time.

Research Shaul Shimon Deutsch.  Of course you won't find his book for less than thousands of dollars, now that lubavitch has forced it out of print.

I think this is the same jerk who sneaks under the radar to attack Chaim every couple of weeks using a different name.

Hey bonehead,

Tell us the one about Chaim making 'squillions' and living in luxury of JTF donations. That's always good for a laugh.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2008, 01:38:40 AM »
I am not reffering to you gutb4. You are new, and I'll try to see what you're up for later.
I was just addressing those who use the word "Schwartza".

Offline gutb4

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2008, 01:38:48 AM »
Shvartze is offensive to Ethiopian Jews.  Don't call Ethiopian Jews shvartzes you kike.

I think this is the same jerk who sneaks under the radar to attack Chaim every couple of weeks using a different name.

I think you have me mistaken for someone else, though this wouldn't be the first time.  Any attack on the great leader is tantamount to treason.

Tell us the one about Chaim making 'squillions' and living in luxury of JTF donations. That's always good for a laugh.

I will give every cent extra of what I have to JTF's efforts in supporting the נוער הגבעות.  I don't care if even just $1 from $400 gets sent, it's still worth it.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 01:41:00 AM by gutb4 »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2008, 01:45:00 AM »
How do you know that schvartza is offensive to Ethiopian Jews?  Do you know any?  Have you ever even seen one in your entire life?  In Israel, they are called "kushim" which is basically identical to the word schvartza, and it's seen as a term of endearment.  There is no history of anti-black racism like there is in the U.S. so it's ok to call them things like blackies (which Kushim basically means), so you really have no idea what is offensive to Ethiopian Jews.

I suppose calling me a kike is alright, but calling Africans schvartzas which just means a black person, is unacceptable?  Seriously, do you have your head screwed on correctly? 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2008, 01:47:00 AM »

Schvartza just means black! It's not a slur!!

You're acting like a hysterical leftist taking offense at an everyday common word.

I already know it means "Black" in Yiddish, and it's not a slur. (I'm not a fool!). But we are talking in English here, why the hell using the beloved ahkenazim language just when criticising Blacks??? By the way, Black Gentiles don't speak Yiddish, and surely take that strange word as a slur.
Why can't you say just black, in English?

newman

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2008, 01:52:12 AM »

I suppose calling me a kike is alright, but calling Africans schvartzas which just means a black person, is unacceptable?  Seriously, do you have your head screwed on correctly? 

Unfortunately liberal behaviour rubs off on some (supposed) conservatives.

They used to confine their indignation to actual slurs like the 'N' word 30 years ago.

Now an ordinary, every-day, benign word like 'black', 'schvartza' (meaning black) or shortenings of other proper terms brings hysterical, girlie screaming fits and accusations of racism.

Oy Vey!!