Author Topic: The dogs over at Kahane.org are putting words in Rabbi Kahanes mouth about chaim  (Read 10527 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Since the English seemed to be lost on you, let me put it in the vernacular: Only a cat would waste his time listening to your Guzofsky-worship, and that only because he has already tuned you out.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Dominator, you and "yehuda" (yehudon) will both answer to HaShem for daring to put words in our beloved Rabbi Kahane's mouth.

I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU ON YOM KIPPUR FOR YOUR MALICIOUS PUBLIC SLANDER, AND HALACHICALLY I DO NOT HAVE TO FORGIVE YOU. MARK MY WORDS: SOMEDAY YOU AND YEHUDON AND THE OTHERS WHO DARE LIE ABOUT THE GREAT RABBI KAHANE WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR SINS.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Dominator, you and "yehuda" (yehudon) will both answer to HaShem for daring to put words in our beloved Rabbi Kahane's mouth.

I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU ON YOM KIPPUR FOR YOUR MALICIOUS PUBLIC SLANDER, AND HALACHICALLY I DO NOT HAVE TO FORGIVE YOU. MARK MY WORDS: SOMEDAY YOU AND YEHUDON AND THE OTHERS WHO DARE LIE ABOUT THE GREAT RABBI KAHANE WILL ANSWER FOR YOUR SINS.

Amen. I hope to see the day this happens. You have gone through too much suffering in your life Chaim. The least that we can do is defend you in this small way.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

And you will suffer for your Lashon Hara about Yekutiel.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Now they're condemning the teargassing in Lincoln Center and claiming that Rabbi Kahane would have been against it! And jdl4ever is going along with this.

Now the truth comes out about these people. They will even betray Soviet Jewry and condemn JDL's most famous and glorious action.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Here is what a cowardly traitor cockroach named "Eli Ben Meir" wrote about the teargassing which was by far the most famous action in the history of the Soviet Jewry movement:

Plus, throwing smoke bombs at Ballerina's or musician's is not something that Rav Kahane HY"D would sanction and he probably didn't approve of it then.

End of quote. This is what is written on Yekutiel's so-called forum. THIS IS THE LANGUAGE OF A TRAITOR. And Yekutiel and jdl4ever are going along with this.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Now that we have exposed what these people are really all about, we should ignore them and let their forum return to its usual vegetative state.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
May their genitals be crisped like a burnt pizza. How could these informers be speaking badly about the act which freed a million russian jews and which forced the jewish prisoner of war Chaim Ben pesach to sit in jail for so many hears. I can't take this anymore, I want to see them punished.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Forget that other forum will ya we got more important issues to attend.. It isn't even a viable site over there. They can hardly attract flies.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I agree that we should not be going on that forum. I think we should discuss lies they spew though because we don't want anyone to see it and get confused. Eli Ben Meir, the kurva says nicer things about hitler than he says about chaim.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
May their genitals be crisped like a burnt pizza. How could these informers be speaking badly about the act which freed a million russian jews and which forced the jewish prisoner of war Chaim Ben pesach to sit in jail for so many hears. I can't take this anymore, I want to see them punished.

Punish them by creating good deeds.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Eli Ben Meir, the kurva says nicer things about hitler than he says about chaim.

Does Mike feel the same way about Chaim that his three followers do?

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Eli Ben Meir, the kurva says nicer things about hitler than he says about chaim.

I ask because he never rebukes them.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.

I ask because he never rebukes them.

He hardly ever visit his forum which speaks a lot; BTW they realy allow  Anus-T there? I don't want to go check my self and help them by making more trafic. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
DWI, we got diverted for a couple of days. We have to get back to our campaign against Barack Hussein Obama, and our effort to become a mass movement.

Chaim, I know becoming a mass movement is of the utmost importance. But I feel that by not responding to these history revisionists you are legitimizing their stories.

If we keep responding to their lies, there will be no end to it. They are happy to keep this going because they DESPERATELY want anyone they can get to go to their so-called forum which is less active than a cemetery.

If Yekutiel allows these vicious lies about Rabbi Kahane to remain on that forum, then Yekutiel is evil.

In 1984, Rabbi Kahane asked me to become National Chairman of the JDL to lead the campaign to free Soviet Jewry, which is what the rabbi wanted the JDL to concentrate on in the 1980s. Because Irv Rubin refused to accept the rabbi's decision and claimed in the media that he was the real National Chairman, the rabbi asked me to organize a JDL national convention at the Penta Hotel in New York in 1985. The rabbi wanted the convention so that he could announce to everyone that I was the only chairman of the JDL, and that all Jewish activists should help us in our Soviet Jewry campaign.

Robert Friedman, a reporter for the evil Village Voice attended the convention as a journalist, and reported on how the rabbi appointed me to run the JDL. He reported this in the Village Voice and in his evil book "The False Prophet" (page 230). It was also reported on television and radio stations.

I never mention this because I do NOT want people to buy Friedman's evil book.

I can also provide many other proofs from that period of time, but then this will never end.

The situation in the 1980s was the same as it is today in at least area: the JDL that I ran had many members and supporters with chapters all over the country, while the "JDL" of Irv Rubin was a tiny splinter group with no real support. We see the same exact situation today: JTF has many members and supporters with two vibrant, large forums in English and in Hebrew, while the splinter forums of Yekutiel and revava have very few members.

You are too young to remember the 1980s, but you are all witnesses today to who has the ability to build a large movement with enough supporters to make a real difference. What you are witnessing today is precisely what happened in the 1980s when the rabbi appointed me chairman of the JDL. As usual, history is repeating itself. We took a dead organization and brought it back to life with many new supporters that my 1980s radio program attracted.

Now I hope we can get back to Obama and building a mass movement in America and Israel. And look at how history repeats itself in another area: just as Rubin and other jealous petty people tried to undermine our campaign to free Soviet Jews, Yekutiel's forum is now trying to undermine our effort to reach young Israeli Jews and to defeat Obama. IF THEY GENUINELY LOVED THEIR FELLOW JEWS, THEY WOULD NEVER DO THIS. BUT THESE SICKNESSES  ACTUALLY WANT US TO FAIL.

G-d will judge between us and them.

It's the message that counts..not who delivers it. If one claims that he is the one who saved the world, but it was the other guy who worked relentlessly to do it, believe me, what matters is that the world was saved and not who did it.  Chaim, I'm with you
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
What's bellview?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
What's bellview?

A mental hospital, like Creedmore
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
The whole thread goes completely against Torah. To speak like that about a man that saved countless Jewish lives is a horrible and detestable thing.

"Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people; neither shalt thou stand idly by the blood of thy neighbour: I am the LORD." Leviticus 19:16

In the Talmud (Sotah 42a), it states that habitual speakers of lashon hara are not tolerated in G-d's presence.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well I guess this thread had my answer for the ask jtf question... Let's just shut this thread down so we stop giving their silly group publicity on our forum.  Not because I don't want other groups to do positive things, which I'm sure Yekutiel has done some positive, but because they have such vile hatred for righteous Jews and our own movement, that their own efforts can't possibly succeed even if they had a million dollars.  In the end it is Hashem that decides how much a given effort will help or not help.  It seems they have a grudge against Chaim.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Just remember Chaim even the greatest men have their detractors, the Rabbi certainly had his own, so don't let it deter you in your great mission for the Jewish people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
wait a sec...i thought those dogs were meant to be trained to be guard dogs!  How dare they teach them to say bad things....Ra ron't rike rat!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Let's just shut this thread down so we stop giving their silly group publicity on our forum.  They have such vile hatred for righteous Jews.

They have vile hatred for non-Jews.  They hate Chaim because he doesn't.