Author Topic: The dogs over at Kahane.org are putting words in Rabbi Kahanes mouth about chaim  (Read 10549 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Look at what the "tzadikim" over at the other forum are saying about Chaim, with jdl4ever acting like an informing Chaya. They claim that Rabbi Kahane said that Chaim needed to go to bellview. See for yourself here    http://forum.kahane.org/index.php/topic,2609.60.html

Now I ask anyone with a heart to listen to me. How can anyone find even one word of kindness for these animals. To put words in the mouth of Rabbi Kahane when he is no longer alive all in an attempt to smear Chaim is as vile as it gets. Things like this should not be ignored and I refuse to allow them to smear Chaim like this. Isn't the fact that Chaim went to jail under the direction of Rabbi Kahane proof that those dogs at that evil forum are lying? That forum should no longer be treated with even a pint of respect.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
DWI

IGNORE THEM!!!!!

it's like 3 or 4 people....

if you give them attention, then they will continue..if you ignore them, nobody will listen and they'll give up...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I understand what you are saying Dan  and I will try but it bothers me a lot when they lie and claim that rabbi kahane didn't like chaim and that he said bad things about him. They are saying some things that i will not even repeat here.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
DWI, Look buddy, they are 3 or 4 people there.  I don't like them bad mouthing this movement, or Chaim but the less attention anyone gives em the better.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Well thats getting a little nasty I must say.

blind masses  :-\

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I guess you guys are right, its best if we ignore them. It's just hard to sit back while they make such false claims about Chaim and Rabbi Kahane.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
DWI, we got diverted for a couple of days. We have to get back to our campaign against Barack Hussein Obama, and our effort to become a mass movement.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok Chaim, I will deff listen to you. We do need to do whats more important and thats building the movement. It's just hard to sit back and watch as jdl4ever claims that you do nothing for jews and that you never did anything.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I understand what you are saying Dan  and I will try but it bothers me a lot when they lie and claim that rabbi kahane didn't like chaim and that he said bad things about him. They are saying some things that i will not even repeat here.

Listen, it's honorable that it bothers you...there are lot of things that bother me too...But better choose your battles, in my opinion.  I would rather you do what Lisa does and expose hipocracy in these blogs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
DWI, we got diverted for a couple of days. We have to get back to our campaign against Barack Hussein Obama, and our effort to become a mass movement.

Chaim, I know becoming a mass movement is of the utmost importance. But I feel that by not responding to these history revisionists you are legitimizing their stories.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer

Chaim, I know becoming a mass movement is of the utmost importance. But I feel that by not responding to these history revisionists you are legitimizing their stories.

Ignore them! Who has ever even been to that forum let alone heard of it?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
DownwithIslam, as your friend, I want you to ignore these phonies and all of their crap right now. Nobody listens to them or takes them seriously--least of all the news media and Israeli government. Let them have their orgies with Anus-T and Roni.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
The number of people on that forum exactly equals the membership of B'nai Elim.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
If you wanna win this war you must stay united.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Ignore these phonies...Nobody listens to them or takes them seriously--least of all the news media.

Excellent point.

It is obvious that Rush Limbaugh and Michael Savage know who Chaim is.  They know JTF and have been on this forum

How many times have I heard Chaim say something on one of his shows, only to hear about it in the mainstream media days later?

LIke him or not, Chaim is influencial. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member

If we keep responding to their lies, there will be no end to it. They are happy to keep this going because they DESPERATELY want anyone they can get to go to their so-called forum which is less active than a cemetery.

If Yekutiel allows these vicious lies about Rabbi Kahane to remain on that forum, then Yekutiel is evil.

In 1984, Rabbi Kahane asked me to become National Chairman of the JDL to lead the campaign to free Soviet Jewry, which is what the rabbi wanted the JDL to concentrate on in the 1980s. Because Irv Rubin refused to accept the rabbi's decision and claimed in the media that he was the real National Chairman, the rabbi asked me to organize a JDL national convention at the Penta Hotel in New York in 1985. The rabbi wanted the convention so that he could announce to everyone that I was the only chairman of the JDL, and that all Jewish activists should help us in our Soviet Jewry campaign.

Robert Friedman, a reporter for the evil Village Voice attended the convention as a journalist, and reported on how the rabbi appointed me to run the JDL. He reported this in the Village Voice and in his evil book "The False Prophet" (page 230). It was also reported on television and radio stations.

I never mention this because I do NOT want people to buy Friedman's evil book.

I can also provide many other proofs from that period of time, but then this will never end.

The situation in the 1980s was the same as it is today in at least area: the JDL that I ran had many members and supporters with chapters all over the country, while the "JDL" of Irv Rubin was a tiny splinter group with no real support. We see the same exact situation today: JTF has many members and supporters with two vibrant, large forums in English and in Hebrew, while the splinter forums of Yekutiel and revava have very few members.

You are too young to remember the 1980s, but you are all witnesses today to who has the ability to build a large movement with enough supporters to make a real difference. What you are witnessing today is precisely what happened in the 1980s when the rabbi appointed me chairman of the JDL. As usual, history is repeating itself. We took a dead organization and brought it back to life with many new supporters that my 1980s radio program attracted.

Now I hope we can get back to Obama and building a mass movement in America and Israel. And look at how history repeats itself in another area: just as Rubin and other jealous petty people tried to undermine our campaign to free Soviet Jews, Yekutiel's forum is now trying to undermine our effort to reach young Israeli Jews and to defeat Obama. IF THEY GENUINELY LOVED THEIR FELLOW JEWS, THEY WOULD NEVER DO THIS. BUT THESE SICKNESSES  ACTUALLY WANT US TO FAIL.

G-d will judge between us and them.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

If we keep responding to their lies, there will be no end to it. They are happy to keep this going because they DESPERATELY want anyone they can get to go to their so-called forum which is less active than a cemetery.

If Yekutiel allows these vicious lies about Rabbi Kahane to remain on that forum, then Yekutiel is evil.

In 1984, Rabbi Kahane asked me to become National Chairman of the JDL to lead the campaign to free Soviet Jewry, which is what the rabbi wanted the JDL to concentrate on in the 1980s. Because Irv Rubin refused to accept the rabbi's decision and claimed in the media that he was the real National Chairman, the rabbi asked me to organize a JDL national convention at the Penta Hotel in New York in 1985. The rabbi wanted the convention so that he could announce to everyone that I was the only chairman of the JDL, and that all Jewish activists should help us in our Soviet Jewry campaign.

Robert Friedman, a reporter for the evil Village Voice attended the convention as a journalist, and reported on how the rabbi appointed me to run the JDL. He reported this in the Village Voice and in his evil book "The False Prophet" (page 230). It was also reported on television and radio stations.

I never mention this because I do NOT want people to buy Friedman's evil book.

I can also provide many other proofs from that period of time, but then this will never end.

The situation in the 1980s was the same as it is today in at least area: the JDL that I ran had many members and supporters with chapters all over the country, while the "JDL" of Irv Rubin was a tiny splinter group with no real support. We see the same exact situation today: JTF has many members and supporters with two vibrant, large forums in English and in Hebrew, while the splinter forums of Yekutiel and revava have very few members.

You are too young to remember the 1980s, but you are all witnesses today to who has the ability to build a large movement with enough supporters to make a real difference. What you are witnessing today is precisely what happened in the 1980s when the rabbi appointed me chairman of the JDL. As usual, history is repeating itself. We took a dead organization and brought it back to life with many new supporters that my 1980s radio program attracted.

Now I hope we can get back to Obama and building a mass movement in America and Israel. And look at how history repeats itself in another area: just as Rubin and other jealous petty people tried to undermine our campaign to free Soviet Jews, Yekutiel's forum is now trying to undermine our effort to reach young Israeli Jews and to defeat Obama. IF THEY GENUINELY LOVED THEIR FELLOW JEWS, THEY WOULD NEVER DO THIS. BUT THESE SICKNESSES  ACTUALLY WANT US TO FAIL.

G-d will judge between us and them.

Well said Chaim.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
What Yehuda from the Kahane.org Forum has to say about the history.

R. Kahane persuaded Meir (Jolovitz) & Arno (Weinstein) to move from Pheonix, Arizona to New York to run JDL.
(Meir and Arno were the forces behind a very successful Kahanist group in Pheonix known as the Jewish Security League)
Under their leadership, JDL was revitalized maintained a camp & training loft & engaged numerous important activities: sit ins & rallies for Soviet & Ethiopian Jews, armed patrols, street-fighting & gun classes, community outreach, etc.

Mike was deeply involved in all of these activities & already, even though a teenager, was recognized by the Rav & all of us for his leadership potential, his ahavat Yisroel & his selfless dedication - he was the youth member of the JDL Board, assisted the Rav with sensitive Yamit related actions, etc.  Like many of the most dedicated JDL'ers before him, Mike made aliya; it was a "loss" for US JDL but a clear gain for Israel & Kach.

During this period (it was prior to the internet), Victor heavily promoted himself through his radio show "The Voice of Jewish Activism" & was totally uninvolved in any activity related to JDL or promoted by Rabbi Kahane.

When Meir & Arno, for reasons not relevant to this topic, left the leadership of JDL, the Rav was seeking a new National Director for JDL.
Irv came to NY for a visit and at a "national convention" held in NY, the Rav was scheduled to announce Irv's appointment. At literally the last moment, the Rav became aware of certain information that disqualified Rubin. (As it relates to Irv: whatever you think of him, bear in mind he was murdered because he was a Jew and died al kiddush hashem.  Lashon Horah involving him serves no legitimate purpose.)

During this period Victor was actively seeking the position but, even despite the last minute circumstances, the Rav ruled Vicor out of ever having a leadership position in JDL.  Although Victor professes ahahavt yisroel & gave of himself for Jews, the Rav saw Victor as a "hater" - motivated by hatred & not suitable for leadership. (This doesn't take away from Victor's self-sacrifice or any other noble efforts he may have engaged in.)

At this national  convention, Rav Kahane appointed Fern as National Director & touted her appointment in his Jewish Press column.
Rather than accept, the Rav's judgment &/or continue with his own activities without interfering with JDL, Victor undertook a petty but vicious campaign to drive Fern from JDL - by way of example, harassing phone calls, using his radio program - continually referring to Fern as the ugly weed of Jewish activism, etc.  (Previously, Victor had used the same show to attack Shifra Hoffman)

There is no reasonable excuse for Victor's behavior at that time.  It cannot be clothed in any noble purpose such as helping the Jewish people.  Victor was motivated purely by his oversized ego & - as the Rav saw - hatred.  If Victor wasn't chosen to head JDL at that time he would rather see it destroyed & good people leave than just move on & do his own "thing" for AM Yisroel.  And, of course, Victor had no problem ignoring the directions of his self-proclaimed leader & Rav.

Ultimately, after Fern left, Victor proclaimed himself head of JDL. (There was an earlier period in 1979 when Victor together with Bruce Berger, Bonnie Pechter's ex-husband, formed "The New JDL")

JDL was always plagued by people like Victor - "crazies" who drove good people away. (In Reb. Libby Kahane's biography she mentions how both Russ & Dov [2 excellent JDL leaders] also, at one time or another, left because of  such people.)

Oh yes, the Rebbetzin's bio covers the period through 1975.  Though dozens of names are mentioned therein, far more than in The story of the JDL, Victor's name (or CBP) is nowhere to be found.  Based on an earlier statement on this forum that he is now 52, he would have been around  19 in 1975.  Apparently, neither the Rav nor Reb. Libby saw fit to mention him (Before you even ask "What about Mike?" he was not involved in JDL till approximately 1981, & I'm willing to bet he's more than mentioned  in the planned  Volume II of the Rebetzin's book.

I can't think of a single JDL leadership person who finds Victore even remotely qualified to lead any group premised on Ahavat Yisroel.  Now, a group based on hatred & gleefully engaging in  petty, juvenile tricks - that's another story

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, I am concerned about you because you are getting too worked up about those phonies. Guzofsky is so deficient in judgment and common sense that he got suckered in by the Shabak agent David HaIvri (because he shared his hatred of the "goy"), divulged all his secrets to him, and got turned into the Israeli secret service. That's the brillant intellect that he has, and it is shared by all four or five of his followers. Let it go, just like you told DownwithIslam. Nobody in the real world pays attention to him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

R. Kahane persuaded Meir (Jolovitz) & Arno (Weinstein) to move from Pheonix, Arizona to New York to run JDL.
(Meir and Arno were the forces behind a very successful Kahanist group in Pheonix known as the Jewish Security League)
Under their leadership, JDL was revitalized maintained a camp & training loft & engaged numerous important activities: sit ins & rallies for Soviet & Ethiopian Jews, armed patrols, street-fighting & gun classes, community outreach, etc.

Mike was deeply involved in all of these activities & already, even though a teenager, was recognized by the Rav & all of us for his leadership potential, his ahavat Yisroel & his selfless dedication - he was the youth member of the JDL Board, assisted the Rav with sensitive Yamit related actions, etc.  Like many of the most dedicated JDL'ers before him, Mike made aliya; it was a "loss" for US JDL but a clear gain for Israel & Kach.

During this period (it was prior to the internet), Victor heavily promoted himself through his radio show "The Voice of Jewish Activism" & was totally uninvolved in any activity related to JDL or promoted by Rabbi Kahane.

When Meir & Arno, for reasons not relevant to this topic, left the leadership of JDL, the Rav was seeking a new National Director for JDL.
Irv came to NY for a visit and at a "national convention" held in NY, the Rav was scheduled to announce Irv's appointment. At literally the last moment, the Rav became aware of certain information that disqualified Rubin. (As it relates to Irv: whatever you think of him, bear in mind he was murdered because he was a Jew and died al kiddush hashem.  Lashon Horah involving him serves no legitimate purpose.)

During this period Victor was actively seeking the position but, even despite the last minute circumstances, the Rav ruled Vicor out of ever having a leadership position in JDL.  Although Victor professes ahahavt yisroel & gave of himself for Jews, the Rav saw Victor as a "hater" - motivated by hatred & not suitable for leadership. (This doesn't take away from Victor's self-sacrifice or any other noble efforts he may have engaged in.)

At this national  convention, Rav Kahane appointed Fern as National Director & touted her appointment in his Jewish Press column.
Rather than accept, the Rav's judgment &/or continue with his own activities without interfering with JDL, Victor undertook a petty but vicious campaign to drive Fern from JDL - by way of example, harassing phone calls, using his radio program - continually referring to Fern as the ugly weed of Jewish activism, etc.  (Previously, Victor had used the same show to attack Shifra Hoffman)

There is no reasonable excuse for Victor's behavior at that time.  It cannot be clothed in any noble purpose such as helping the Jewish people.  Victor was motivated purely by his oversized ego & - as the Rav saw - hatred.  If Victor wasn't chosen to head JDL at that time he would rather see it destroyed & good people leave than just move on & do his own "thing" for AM Yisroel.  And, of course, Victor had no problem ignoring the directions of his self-proclaimed leader & Rav.

Ultimately, after Fern left, Victor proclaimed himself head of JDL. (There was an earlier period in 1979 when Victor together with Bruce Berger, Bonnie Pechter's ex-husband, formed "The New JDL")

JDL was always plagued by people like Victor - "crazies" who drove good people away. (In Reb. Libby Kahane's biography she mentions how both Russ & Dov [2 excellent JDL leaders] also, at one time or another, left because of  such people.)

Oh yes, the Rebbetzin's bio covers the period through 1975.  Though dozens of names are mentioned therein, far more than in The story of the JDL, Victor's name (or CBP) is nowhere to be found.  Based on an earlier statement on this forum that he is now 52, he would have been around  19 in 1975.  Apparently, neither the Rav nor Reb. Libby saw fit to mention him (Before you even ask "What about Mike?" he was not involved in JDL till approximately 1981, & I'm willing to bet he's more than mentioned  in the planned  Volume II of the Rebetzin's book.

I can't think of a single JDL leadership person who finds Victore even remotely qualified to lead any group premised on Ahavat Yisroel.  Now, a group based on hatred & gleefully engaging in  petty, juvenile tricks - that's another story

Let me guess... you recited this all aloud to your pet cat, because he's the only one who sit still long enough to listen to it!   ;D

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer

NOT TRUE.  They completely ignore non-Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
True. Gentiles (and Christians in particular) are even lower than Arabs to them. The exception is Anus-T, because he hates us too. They will overlook the Jew-hatred of that modern-day Martin Luther if for no other reason than that he hates JTF.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Dominator96. If you are still not convinced that your whole yekutiel worshipping is fake after seeing chaims response in the other thread than you are either evil or dyslexic.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

Let me guess... you recited this all aloud to your pet cat, because he's the only one who sit still long enough to listen to it!   ;D
What are you talking about??

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
Dominator96. If you are still not convinced that your whole yekutiel worshipping is fake after seeing chaims response in the other thread than you are either evil or dyslexic.
Which thread?