Author Topic: fag fashion designers  (Read 21782 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: fag fashion designers
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2008, 04:47:06 AM »
Do you think that incest is wrong? Would you judge someone who married his sister?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Just Erica

« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2008, 05:14:45 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?
YES BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY HURT PEOPLE!!!! I AM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE BY A PEDOPHILE. I WAS 5-10 years of age when it happened. PEDOPHILES AREN'T THE SAME AS HOMOSEXUALS!

You just assumed ALL pedophiles mollest children. Some do not, just as not ALL homosexuals engage in sodomy. So, I'll qualify the question.

Do you judge pedophiles that do not touch children but only fantasise about it?
I wouldn't know if a pedophile is fantasising about a child. How could I judge them when I don't know about it? I've never heard of a pedophile going to jail for 'thinking' about being with a child. It's the action of molesting or raping a kid that I'm talking about.

I've been on both sides of the coin, newman and Sarah. I had a dad who was gay and I was molested by my mom's brother. What's the difference? The molester actually HURT me! My dad didn't.

You have evaded the question as usual.

A pedophile is someone with a sexual attraction to children IRRESPECTIVE of whether he acts upon that attraction or not. Knowing someone's thoughts has nothing to do with judging a type of behaviour or midset. You said you don't judge gays WITHOUT knowing what any of them were thinking.

I'll ask AGAIN.

Do you judge pedophiles who DO NOT have sexual relations with children?
You are asking an unanswerable question, newman. How could you judge someone who is thinking? People like that wouldn't even come up as stories at 11 on the news. When was the last time you read in a paper or had a conversation with someone who divulged that they were 'thinking' about molesting a child? I've only known of cases where a pedophile was caught and sent to jail, or acted on those thoughts.

On the flip side, if a pedophile were to divulge to me that they were thinking about molesting a child, I'd walk away from them and call the police to come and pick his/her dumb, nasty, disgusting arse up.

You are incapable of answering a question.

Do you judge kkk sympathisers?
Like I said,I've never known anyone to run telling everyone "HEY, I"M THINKING ABOUT MOLESTING A LITTLE BOY/GIRL TODAY...JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW!" So that question is unanswerable, newman. I JUDGE PEDOPHILES WHO ACT ON THEIR IMPULSES! Do with that bit of info, what you will.

Do I judge kkk sympathisers... yes, as shown here on this forum. Those who aren't kkk members but speak just like them and then laugh about it are representatives of KKK sympathisers, to me. If I dont' know that you are, I can't tell just by looking at you that you agree with what they say so I DON'T judge them...because I don't know that they're like that. (Just for clarification, there are a lot of people here who don't use stereotypes and belittlement of races to make a point. I admire a lot of you for not being childish and for debating with respect whether disagreeing or not.)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2008, 05:24:41 AM »
Do you think that incest is wrong? Would you judge someone who married his sister? Or would you judge someone who was 18 and slept with his mother? I'm just curious.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

newman

« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2008, 05:29:44 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?
YES BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY HURT PEOPLE!!!! I AM A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE BY A PEDOPHILE. I WAS 5-10 years of age when it happened. PEDOPHILES AREN'T THE SAME AS HOMOSEXUALS!

You just assumed ALL pedophiles mollest children. Some do not, just as not ALL homosexuals engage in sodomy. So, I'll qualify the question.

I wouldn't know if a pedophile is fantasising about a child. How could I judge them when I don't know about it? I've never heard of a pedophile going to jail for 'thinking' about being with a child. It's the action of molesting or raping a kid that I'm talking about.

I've been on both sides of the coin, newman and Sarah. I had a dad who was gay and I was molested by my mom's brother. What's the difference? The molester actually HURT me! My dad didn't.

A pedophile is someone with a sexual attraction to children IRRESPECTIVE of whether he acts upon that attraction or not. Knowing someone's thoughts has nothing to do with judging a type of behaviour or midset. You said you don't judge gays WITHOUT knowing what any of them were thinking.

I'll ask AGAIN.

You are asking an unanswerable question, newman. How could you judge someone who is thinking? People like that wouldn't even come up as stories at 11 on the news. When was the last time you read in a paper or had a conversation with someone who divulged that they were 'thinking' about molesting a child? I've only known of cases where a pedophile was caught and sent to jail, or acted on those thoughts.

On the flip side, if a pedophile were to divulge to me that they were thinking about molesting a child, I'd walk away from them and call the police to come and pick his/her dumb, nasty, disgusting arse up.

Like I said,I've never known anyone to run telling everyone "HEY, I"M THINKING ABOUT MOLESTING A LITTLE BOY/GIRL TODAY...JUST THOUGHT YOU SHOULD KNOW!" So that question is unanswerable, newman. I JUDGE PEDOPHILES WHO ACT ON THEIR IMPULSES! Do with that bit of info, what you will.

Do I judge kkk sympathisers... yes, as shown here on this forum. Those who aren't kkk members but speak just like them and then laugh about it are representatives of KKK sympathisers, to me. If I dont' know that you are, I can't tell just by looking at you that you agree with what they say so I DON'T judge them...because I don't know that they're like that. (Just for clarification, there are a lot of people here who don't use stereotypes and belittlement of races to make a point. I admire a lot of you for not being childish and for debating with respect whether disagreeing or not.)
You're either cleverly evasive or thick as two planks. Here we go again..................

1/ I'm asking  you a hypothetical question about a hypothetical person .

2/ The hypothetical having sexual fantasies about children.

3/ The hypothetical person has never touched a child or broken any law and vows they never will.

Now..................

Do you judge that hypothetical person to be good or bad?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2008, 05:44:55 AM »
I'm still shocked.

Why are you shocked, Sarah? I have a right to feel sympathy for those who are trampled on. Period. Homosexuals are constantly compared to pedophiles, as if they were out patrolling for little boys or little girls to have sex with. Homosexuals are men or women who love, and are in relationships with the same sex and gender. Pedophiles kidnap little kids, rape them, sodomize them, and/or kill them.

I never myself brought in pedophiles with homosexuals.

I just don't understand how you can excuse homosexuality, and believe that it is something somebody hasn't incurred themselves.

Why would God deem homosexuality a SIN? If it were not something that people commit and cause themselves?

What you are saying is almost degrading GOD HIMSELF!!  You are assuming that God would forbid homosexuality but create them to have homosexual inclinations without their control?!!!!!

THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!

I'm sorry you were a victim of a pedophile and that your dad was gay but both are wrong, and you know it.

IF you truly did wish for the happiness and LOVE your daughters then you would make sure that you don't let them become lesbian or lead a lifestyle like that simply because, it's trash and will only lead to their anguish in society. If you are believeing christian then you would also wish for the happiness of your children for the afterlife, and i'm sure God won't be too happy if you tolerated them being homosexual which He forbids.

This world is merely a fantasy like Chaim said, the purpose of this life is to lead up to the afterlife.......

Just Erica

« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2008, 05:53:08 AM »
Do you think that incest is wrong? Would you judge someone who married his sister? Or would you judge someone who was 18 and slept with his mother? I'm just curious.
Damn, didn't I just say that I was molested by my uncle? Incest is a form of molestation and usually occurs when an adult molests or has sex with a younger member in the same family. This has nothing to do with homosexuality, again. It's simply not the same thing... one person takes forcibly, the other shares a relationship with someone they care about who is of the same sex. Force...NO force. Rape...Consent. Different altogether. I would scold  my brother and my mother. Anyone else would have to handle that situation on their own and I would be happy not to be them. Because if my brother and mother were in that kind of relationship, that would damage me because they're my family. Anyone who does something like that in their own house, I'd leave them to their own distruction. IMO that's crazy...Not something I'd even fathom doing. But their lives aren't mine.

Just Erica

« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2008, 05:56:24 AM »
Erica,

Do you judge pedophiles?

I'll ask AGAIN.

You're either cleverly evasive or thick as two planks. Here we go again..................

1/ I'm asking  you a hypothetical question about a hypothetical person .

2/ The hypothetical having sexual fantasies about children.

3/ The hypothetical person has never touched a child or broken any law and vows they never will.

Now..................

Do you judge that hypothetical person to be good or bad?
If a pedophile told me that he was thinking about molesting a child, I'd call the police..no judgement needed. So I guess I WOULD judge a pedophile.

But like I said, if I didn't know a pedophile was thinking it or even SEE the pedophile, how could I judge his thoughts?

Answer your question?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 06:43:12 AM by Shlomo »

newman

« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2008, 06:03:21 AM »
I give up.

I can't explain any clearer. This monkey cannot comprehend english!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2008, 06:38:03 AM »
Damn

There you go again! Please... watch the language. We have many real Christians and Jewish members on this site.

didn't I just say that I was molested by my uncle? Incest is a form of molestation and usually occurs when an adult molests or has sex with a younger member in the same family.

No wait... I never said molest. Did I say molest? No...

Two consenting adults... a mother and a son want to get married. Or a brother and sister want to get married. Is there anything wrong with this?

This has nothing to do with homosexuality, again. It's simply not the same thing...

On the contrary... why would it be different? Who said it's ok for two men to love each other but not a father and his legally adult daughter in that way? How can you say one is right and the other is wrong if both consent? Who said? What says that homosexual love is any different, better, or worse than incest love? Please... where do you actually draw that line?

Let me go ahead and take this one step further. How do you feel about bestiality? I mean... really, if it was an adult and the animal seemed to love the person and the activities. Would that be wrong? And if not... why wouldn't it be? It doesn't hurt anyone. It doesn't do any more or less damage than homosexual or incest love... What rule would say that was wrong but not homosexuality? I'm curious. Would you judge then?

Like... what actually is the difference? People should be able to love whom-ever and what-ever they want, right? I mean... as long as they are consenting adults.

Because last time I checked... the only thing that says these things are wrong at all... is the Bible. But you wouldn't judge if your mom and sister loved each other in a romantic and sexual way, right? As long as they didn't force it on you. Some people are born that way. It's not their fault... they can't help it. It happens every day.. believe it or not.

I'd like to hear your take... being that you are supposedly a Christian and everything.

I would scold  my brother and my mother. Anyone else would have to handle that situation on their own and I would be happy not to be them. Because if my brother and mother were in that kind of relationship, that would damage me because they're my family.

So why would you scold them? And what if it damages a family if someone in it is gay? Exactly how is it any different?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2008, 06:38:43 AM »
HUH!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE.

YOU'RE MAD!

newman

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2008, 06:50:43 AM »
HUH!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN READ OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I WROTE.

YOU'RE MAD!

She can't comprehend written passages.

Her comprehension skills are lower than 7th grade level. I hope to G-d she teaches Phys' Ed' when she starts teaching because if she teaches reading her students are going to be in sh*tters' ditch!

Just Erica

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2008, 07:20:54 AM »
Damn

There you go again! Please... watch the language. We have many real Christians and Jewish members on this site.

Yet, it's allowed for people here to call others '[censored]'gers' , "shvartzas", "Coons", " jungle bunnies", "Kikes", whatever the replaced phrase is for P@lestinians? This is a Jewish and Christian site, alright. Oh, and Damn is actually in the bible...just so you know.

didn't I just say that I was molested by my uncle? Incest is a form of molestation and usually occurs when an adult molests or has sex with a younger member in the same family.

No wait... I never said molest. Did I say molest? No...

Two consenting adults... a mother and a son want to get married. Or a brother and sister want to get married. Is there anything wrong with this?

This has nothing to do with homosexuality, again. It's simply not the same thing...

On the contrary... why would it be different? Who said it's ok for two men to love each other but not a father and his legally adult daughter in that way? How can you say one is right and the other is wrong if both consent? Who said? What says that homosexual love is any different, better, or worse than incest love? Please... where do you actually draw that line?

Let me go ahead and take this one step further. How do you feel about bestiality? I mean... really, if it was an adult and the animal seemed to love the person and the activities. Would that be wrong? And if not... why wouldn't it be? It doesn't hurt anyone. It doesn't do any more or less damage than homosexual or incest love... What rule would say that was wrong but not homosexuality? I'm curious. Would you judge then?

A lot of hypothetical questions, no real life ones...and none that have anything to do with me. But I'll answer your questions. I'm not into beastiality, I personally think it's gross. I'm thinking that the animals are suffering for that. And the person whose doing it to them is sick as all get out. My mother and sister being lovers makes me sick also because they're my family. That's not supposed to happen...and by the way, it has nothing to do with being born that way. That's an act that's taught by the mother because she's older than the daughter/son. Kids don't automatically feel a sexual attraction for their parents. Homosexuality is still quite different than beastiality and incest because #1, beastiality is sex with animals... #2. homosexuaity is a relationship and/ or sex with a monogomous same-sex partner. #3. Incest is sex with your own child, neice, nephew, mother or father.

If my sister and mother had a relationship like that one, I would stop talking to them because it would mess with my psyche. If my brother then, came out and told me he was gay, I'd keep in touch with him because at least he's interested in a relationship with someone not related to us. Homosexuality can damage a family. Lived it, been there, done that... My mom knew about my dad years before they had my brother, sister and myself. She was convinced she could change him (he was raped by many men when he was a boy).

He never had peace from it until he moved away and finally died of AIDS years later. He even tried to change for my brother, but all my brother wanted was for him to be there. He couldn't help who he was and what his life was like. And there are many like him. There are also some who haven't gone through his trials , those who were born and as little kids felt like the other gender. I don't know how these things happen...I'm not God, as I said before. I'm just a beginning Christian. I just have a heart that aches for anyone suffering in this way/ being persecuted for something you can't help but feel (WHICH ISN'T HURTING ANYONE)...NOT like INcest or beastialty which psychologically damages the family dynamic (and animals respectively) on a fundamental level.

Sarah said something earlier in the conversation about hating the sin and loving the sinner. Tell me, would you hate the sin of the incestuous mother and sister, AND the guy who is into beastiality and love them all the same? I couldn't do it. But I would love my brother if he said he was homosexual because he wouldn't be doing anything to hurt anyone purposely.

Like... what actually is the difference? People should be able to love whom-ever and what-ever they want, right? I mean... as long as they are consenting adults.

Because last time I checked... the only thing that says these things are wrong at all... is the Bible. But you wouldn't judge if your mom and sister loved each other in a romantic and sexual way, right? As long as they didn't force it on you. Some people are born that way. It's not their fault... they can't help it. It happens every day.. believe it or not.

I'd like to hear your take... being that you are supposedly a Christian and everything.

"I already told you my stance on my Christianity. I'm not perfect and I'm just a newborn in this. Those things you mentioned Beastiality and Incest would mess me up if I were to see it or hear about it. It's because I'm use to seeing things a certain way. So I guess I see where you're coming from. You're set in YOUR ways and I'm set in mine. THere is a difference between abuse and a caring relationship. First of all, if said relationship (mother and daughter) began, it probably started off when the daughter was a child (which is MOLESTATION AND Statutory RAPE!), if nothing is done about it and the child grows up and hasnt' told anyone but it's still going on, it's now a form of manipulation on the mother's part because it was WRONG from the beginning, not to mention that it's against the law. Did you know that men/women who commit incest actually go to jail? This goes for beastiality also. And guess what, homosexuality may be a sin, but it's not against the law. That's why I feel the way I feel about each subject.

I would scold  my brother and my mother. Anyone else would have to handle that situation on their own and I would be happy not to be them. Because if my brother and mother were in that kind of relationship, that would damage me because they're my family.

So why would you scold them? And what if it damages a family if someone in it is gay? Exactly how is it any different?
Incest doesn't just happen when a child turns 18...it happens when a child is too little to understand what's going on and is taken advantage of by and adult they're related to. I would scold my mom first because she's the adult. And if she was doing this to my brother at 18, that means she was doing it when he was 8. Isn't THAT molestation (rape) doesn't that make her a pedophile?

This differs, again from homosexuality because although a family member would be hurt that their child is gay, it's something they can eventually get over. A child never gets over being abused. Why do you act as if being gay is what homosexuals do to get back at people...or to punish others, like their families?

Just Erica

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2008, 07:22:42 AM »
I give up.

I can't explain any clearer. This monkey cannot comprehend english!

Those are the racist comments I was talking about. Be a man, newman. Act as if you have common sense for once in your life. Don't call me names if you don't want to be called one back.

Just Erica

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2008, 07:43:16 AM »
I'm still shocked.

Why are you shocked, Sarah? I have a right to feel sympathy for those who are trampled on. Period. Homosexuals are constantly compared to pedophiles, as if they were out patrolling for little boys or little girls to have sex with. Homosexuals are men or women who love, and are in relationships with the same sex and gender. Pedophiles kidnap little kids, rape them, sodomize them, and/or kill them.

I just don't understand how you can excuse homosexuality, and believe that it is something somebody hasn't incurred themselves.

I could  have sworn I answered this post already but I'm going to answer it again.  Sometimes homosexuality is brought on by events in a person's life. Some gays were raped or molested by the same sex or opposite sex as children or it continued and they think that's all they're worth. They were treated a certain way so they act as if they're that way in adulthood. Some homosexuals claim to be born that way, as if they've been stuck in the wrong body all their lives. I feel for both because it must be hard to go through life thinking that way or feeling that way when so many people are against it, no matter what. I wouldn't force a gay person to date the opposite sex, just like I wouldn't force my brother to go out with a girl I hand-picked.even if it was for happiness.
Why would G-d deem homosexuality a SIN? If it were not something that people commit and cause themselves?

What you are saying is almost degrading G-d HIMSELF!!  You are assuming that G-d would forbid homosexuality but create them to have homosexual inclinations without their control?!!!!!

THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!

I dont' know for sure Sarah. I can only tell you what I'm like. I'm not God. I'm just a newborn Christian with some work to do. But I don't think God gave me this  heart for nothing, that or my feelings. I dont' know why in the bible it says "Homosexuality is an abomination" then says "Judge not lest ye be judged"... "Men don't lay with men." then "Do unto others as they do unto you." (meaning treat people how you want to be treated.) That's a question I'll ask God one day.
I'm sorry you were a victim of a pedophile and that your dad was gay but both are wrong, and you know it.

IF you truly did wish for the happiness and LOVE your daughters then you would make sure that you don't let them become lesbian or lead a lifestyle like that simply because, it's trash and will only lead to their anguish in society. If you are believeing christian then you would also wish for the happiness of your children for the afterlife, and i'm sure G-d won't be too happy if you tolerated them being homosexual which He forbids.

So what do you suppose I do, Sarah. I mentioned in the post I though I responded to this one with, that I do have a daughter who feels as if she's gay. We dont' want to lose her as a daughter, and her mom feels the same way you do about homosexuality. She says love the sinner hate the sin. I agree with that too. We both want her to be happy. But as parents, how do you tell your daughter "This isn't right, homosexuality is wrong!" What next? *and I can't believe I'm asking a 15 year old this question. I want for their souls to be alright with God and at the same time, I want them to find happiness with whomever they feel happiest with (barring sisters, brothers, dad, or mothers.) What would you want to be told ? Would you want to be beaten into submission ? WHat?

This world is merely a fantasy like Chaim said, the purpose of this life is to lead up to the afterlife.......
That means that you're perfect, right, Sarah? Everyone should strive to be perfect so that they can get to Heaven? We all make mistakes, especially here on this site. SOme of you talk about how wrong homosexuality is but 'okay' racist comments. Some of you talk about how wrong having a gay person do your hair or make your clothes is, but you okay someone calling another person a monkey or a whore?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2008, 07:56:10 AM »
I'm still shocked.

I could  have sworn I answered this post already but I'm going to answer it again.  Sometimes homosexuality is brought on by events in a person's life. Some gays were raped or molested by the same sex or opposite sex as children or it continued and they think that's all they're worth. They were treated a certain way so they act as if they're that way in adulthood. Some homosexuals claim to be born that way, as if they've been stuck in the wrong body all their lives. I feel for both because it must be hard to go through life thinking that way or feeling that way when so many people are against it, no matter what. I wouldn't force a gay person to date the opposite sex, just like I wouldn't force my brother to go out with a girl I hand-picked.even if it was for happiness.
Why would G-d deem homosexuality a SIN? If it were not something that people commit and cause themselves?

What you are saying is almost degrading G-d HIMSELF!!  You are assuming that G-d would forbid homosexuality but create them to have homosexual inclinations without their control?!!!!!

THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!

I dont' know for sure Sarah. I can only tell you what I'm like. I'm not G-d. I'm just a newborn Christian with some work to do. But I don't think G-d gave me this  heart for nothing, that or my feelings. I dont' know why in the bible it says "Homosexuality is an abomination" then says "Judge not lest ye be judged"... "Men don't lay with men." then "Do unto others as they do unto you." (meaning treat people how you want to be treated.) That's a question I'll ask G-d one day.

IF you truly did wish for the happiness and LOVE your daughters then you would make sure that you don't let them become lesbian or lead a lifestyle like that simply because, it's trash and will only lead to their anguish in society. If you are believeing christian then you would also wish for the happiness of your children for the afterlife, and i'm sure G-d won't be too happy if you tolerated them being homosexual which He forbids.

So what do you suppose I do, Sarah. I mentioned in the post I though I responded to this one with, that I do have a daughter who feels as if she's gay. We dont' want to lose her as a daughter, and her mom feels the same way you do about homosexuality. She says love the sinner hate the sin. I agree with that too. We both want her to be happy. But as parents, how do you tell your daughter "This isn't right, homosexuality is wrong!" What next? *and I can't believe I'm asking a 15 year old this question. I want for their souls to be alright with G-d and at the same time, I want them to find happiness with whomever they feel happiest with (barring sisters, brothers, dad, or mothers.) What would you want to be told ? Would you want to be beaten into submission ? WHat?

That means that you're perfect, right, Sarah? Everyone should strive to be perfect so that they can get to Heaven? We all make mistakes, especially here on this site. SOme of you talk about how wrong homosexuality is but 'okay' racist comments. Some of you talk about how wrong having a gay person do your hair or make your clothes is, but you okay someone calling another person a monkey or a whore?

No I didn't say that, i'll sum up my main point for you:

YOU ARE UNDERMINING GOD BY SAYING THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS OK.

You are twisting yourself up.

Just Erica

« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2008, 08:03:38 AM »
I'm still shocked.

THAT IS CRAZY!!!!!!

I dont' know for sure Sarah. I can only tell you what I'm like. I'm not G-d. I'm just a newborn Christian with some work to do. But I don't think G-d gave me this  heart for nothing, that or my feelings. I dont' know why in the bible it says "Homosexuality is an abomination" then says "Judge not lest ye be judged"... "Men don't lay with men." then "Do unto others as they do unto you." (meaning treat people how you want to be treated.) That's a question I'll ask G-d one day.

So what do you suppose I do, Sarah. I mentioned in the post I though I responded to this one with, that I do have a daughter who feels as if she's gay. We dont' want to lose her as a daughter, and her mom feels the same way you do about homosexuality. She says love the sinner hate the sin. I agree with that too. We both want her to be happy. But as parents, how do you tell your daughter "This isn't right, homosexuality is wrong!" What next? *and I can't believe I'm asking a 15 year old this question. I want for their souls to be alright with G-d and at the same time, I want them to find happiness with whomever they feel happiest with (barring sisters, brothers, dad, or mothers.) What would you want to be told ? Would you want to be beaten into submission ? WHat?

No I didn't say that, i'll sum up my main point for you:

YOU ARE UNDERMINING G-d BY SAYING THAT HOMOSEXUALITY IS OK.

You are twisting yourself up.

Sarah, how I feel now is how I felt before I became a Christian. Like I said before, God knows my heart and that I mean well.

However I asked you some questions. What does a parent do when their child says they might be gay, Sarah? What would you like your parents to say to you (it won't happen, I know you're allergic to hypothetical questions). But what? Schlomo. NOne from Newman though.  He'll just tell me to kill her.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2008, 08:23:15 AM »
God doesn't change the rules for different people, GOD MEANS WELL, HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US MORE THEN YOU DO!!

It is wrong. FULL STOP.

If I was lesbian (GOD FORBID) I would wish for my parents to kick me out of the house and then take me to live with a normal family that weren't homosexual, and see how the atmosphere is there....and then take me to a gay "family" and see how disgusting it is there.

I can't answer a question like that because there is no other answer since i wouldn't be gay because it is wrong and if it is wrong there is only the one solution of not tolerating it.............the parents should help their child not by beating them or anything but still at the same time not tolerating it at all but helping them understand why it is wrong.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2008, 08:26:17 AM »
If you were a good parent, your kids wouldn't become gay in the first place.

Just Erica

« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:39 AM »
G-d doesn't change the rules for different people, G-d MEANS WELL, HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US MORE THEN YOU DO!!

It is wrong. FULL STOP.

If I was lesbian (G-d FORBID) I would wish for my parents to kick me out of the house and then take me to live with a normal family that weren't homosexual, and see how the atmosphere is there....and then take me to a gay "family" and see how disgusting it is there.

I can't answer a question like that because there is no other answer since i wouldn't be gay because it is wrong and if it is wrong there is only the one solution of not tolerating it.............the parents should help their child not by beating them or anything but still at the same time not tolerating it at all but helping them understand why it is wrong.

Wait, I get 20 hypothetical questions and I'm badgered to death for answering them but you can't answer two? How can you give me advice on what to think of homosexuality if my children were involved and then not have an answer as to how to help them since 'they're sick'.

And again, I'm not trying to make any decisions for you. As a parent I have to make decisions for my kids. You're still young yet, when you have children of your own, you'll understand.

BUT, you're telling me that you'd be happy with your parents kicking you out to live with a heterosexual couple (which I'm assuming you live with hetero parents now, right?) Then move you into a homosexual couple's home? What if that home isn't as you thought it would be?

Just Erica

« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2008, 08:30:46 AM »

What? What is it that a parent has to be good at for their child not to become a gay man or woman? Did you even know that there are devout Christians who are the best parents they can be who have sons or daughters who come out to them?

Are you saying that Alan Keyes and his wife were not good parents to their daughter who they kicked out at 18 without money or a home?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 08:33:30 AM by Just Erica »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2008, 08:36:40 AM »
G-d doesn't change the rules for different people, G-d MEANS WELL, HE KNOWS WHAT IS BEST FOR US MORE THEN YOU DO!!

It is wrong. FULL STOP.

If I was lesbian (G-d FORBID) I would wish for my parents to kick me out of the house and then take me to live with a normal family that weren't homosexual, and see how the atmosphere is there....and then take me to a gay "family" and see how disgusting it is there.

Wait, I get 20 hypothetical questions and I'm badgered to death for answering them but you can't answer two? How can you give me advice on what to think of homosexuality if my children were involved and then not have an answer as to how to help them since 'they're sick'.

And again, I'm not trying to make any decisions for you. As a parent I have to make decisions for my kids. You're still young yet, when you have children of your own, you'll understand.

BUT, you're telling me that you'd be happy with your parents kicking you out to live with a heterosexual couple (which I'm assuming you live with hetero parents now, right?) Then move you into a homosexual couple's home? What if that home isn't as you thought it would be?

It would be how i predict it to be because you can't have a true "family" lifestyle if you're gay, it brings down the whole purpose of marriage and destroys it, it creates an unatural atmosphere and children cannot be born normally. How delightful, yeah i'm sure i'd love it Erica.

Ok i do have an answer, follow the bible how it has been prescribed to you.......and then you'll find your own answer.

I can't give you a neutral answer because there isn't one according to me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2008, 08:38:55 AM »

What? What is it that a parent has to be good at for their child not to become a gay man or woman? Did you even know that there are devout Christians who are the best parents they can be who have sons or daughters who come out to them?

Are you saying that Alan Keyes and his wife were not good parents to their daughter who they kicked out at 18 without money or a home?

You'd have to teach them that being homosexual is wrong, if they don't get that then they are stupid.

Just Erica

« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2008, 08:45:33 AM »

You'd have to teach them that being homosexual is wrong, if they don't get that then they are stupid.

For someone with so much knowledge about world events and religion, you sure are vague when it comes to giving people advice, Sarah. What do you mean? How do you TEACH them that being homosexual is wrong? And no matter what, Sarah don't call my kids stupid. I don't call you stupid when you disagree with me. I let you speak your peace.

You really don't make sense. Maybe because I'm asking the wrong person. Skip, what do you think. I'm still going to love my daughter no matter what she decides but how do you explain to your almost 17 year old child that homosexuality is wrong and that they should stop, without them leaving or rebelling against your wishes? Do you put them in jail? What?

Just Erica

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »

It is wrong. FULL STOP.

It would be how i predict it to be because you can't have a true "family" lifestyle if you're gay, it brings down the whole purpose of marriage and destroys it, it creates an unatural atmosphere and children cannot be born normally. How delightful, yeah i'm sure i'd love it Erica.

Ok i do have an answer, follow the bible how it has been prescribed to you.......and then you'll find your own answer.

I can't give you a neutral answer because there isn't one according to me.
And you'll get away with that answer because you're not me. I said the same thing not long ago "The question doesen't apply to me because I'm not in that situation." I was accused of not answering the question to the best of my ability then you chimed in with (something along the lines of ) "She doesn't read".
What do you mean by the first sentence and why is it full of sarcasm. I've been married close to 14 years in 2 months. One of my daughters feels as if she's gay and my marriage hasn't been damaged by it in any way. And what do you mean, children cannot be born normally?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2008, 10:47:13 AM »
I never called your kids stupid Erica, i was just answring making a general comment that if a kid has been taught that homosexuality is wrong and they still don't get it, they're stupid.

You were trying to evade the fact, that you think homosexuality is ok, even when it says it's evil in the bible.

Children can't be born from a gay relationship.