Author Topic: I don't understand homosexuals  (Read 12655 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: I don't understand homosexuals
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2008, 03:46:41 AM »
Homosexuality is just an alternative lifestyle. You don't have to love it, but I am afraid you'll have to tolerate it. In a free society, people can do whatever they want. Nobody has the right to dictate terms, nobody has the right to set rules and regs for personal choices, thereby curbing individual freedom. Will you go around and tell people what to buy, what to eat, what to wear, and so on?

BTW, I am a new member! ;)

So you are in favor of people being able to murder their children? No? Oh so you do believe it's not a fully "free society". Oh so you do believe that the government should impose certain restrictions on our behavior for the betterment of society?

So where do we draw the line?
Homosexuality is bad for people. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. In every way. It cuts of procreation. Spreads lethal diseases

There is a good argument to be made that the government SHOULD step in and prohibit such destructive behavior.
Once you are over your delusions about our "free society" you will hopefully start thinking about the true role of goverment and maybe find that banning homosexuality is a good idea. This country had such a ban for a long time and the country was stronger for it.

Where do we draw the line? Well, common sense is always a good guide. :) And this common sense (coupled with compassion) dictates that we don't kill, rape, plunder, or indulge in any activities of similar sort. But one wonders why homosexuality must be included in this list. What's so evil about it? There is no scientific evidence to suggest that it's bad for mental as well as physical health, as you seem to allege. And STD is spread by heterosexuals also, in fact, there is NOT a single disease that's being spread by homosexuals exclusively. Please provide proof, if you feel otherwise.

As for the 'true role' of govt., one can extend this argument to ban almost any activity. A teetotaler might want to ban drinking. The Muslims might want to ban bikinis :P because it offends their sentiments, they may forcibly impose a veil on every woman they see on the beach :D. And so on and so forth. Where does it all end? Where do you draw the line?
The best thing is to study your own culture very well.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2008, 06:35:19 AM »
Homosexuality is just an alternative lifestyle. You don't have to love it, but I am afraid you'll have to tolerate it. In a free society, people can do whatever they want. Nobody has the right to dictate terms, nobody has the right to set rules and regs for personal choices, thereby curbing individual freedom. Will you go around and tell people what to buy, what to eat, what to wear, and so on?

So you are in favor of people being able to murder their children? No? Oh so you do believe it's not a fully "free society". Oh so you do believe that the government should impose certain restrictions on our behavior for the betterment of society?

Homosexuality is bad for people. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. In every way. It cuts of procreation. Spreads lethal diseases

There is a good argument to be made that the government SHOULD step in and prohibit such destructive behavior.
Once you are over your delusions about our "free society" you will hopefully start thinking about the true role of goverment and maybe find that banning homosexuality is a good idea. This country had such a ban for a long time and the country was stronger for it.

I suppose it's allowed to disagree, since this is not the Torah section. I hope I am not commiting the sin of arguing with a Rav.....

I think it's impossible to say what is good or bad for pople from a rational point of view. How can we know it's emotionally bad?
And even if it can be scientificcally proved.... is a Govt. allowed to ban consent adult behaviour? It's not like murder and other crimes which harm others. For example, my doctor advised me not to use internet so many hours a day, when I used to chat 3 hours daily. Now I spend about 10 hours in front of a PC. Should this also be banned? After all my doctor surely knows better about me who am his patient than what general studies can say about behaviours in a society.... should a bad diet also be banned?
If it cuts procreation, what about straight couples who don't want children? Should they also be banned?
I see that the only argument against homosexuality among Gentiles is the Noahide Laws. But those Laws aren't even derived from the written Torah. (the written Torah provides little information about that issue for Gentiles, only the reference to Sdom, which can be understood also as a condemn agaisnt rape). I am not disregarding the Oral Law, but I say that only Jews and Noahides believe in it. Jews and Noahides together are a small minority in all societies, except Israel.
All other religions who also forbid homosexuality base their view mostly on the NT. So a Gentile Govt. would most likely base it's policy on Christianity. And what about the fact that, according to most Christians, not accepting Jesus is as bad as immorality?
Wouldn't it be better if Gentile Govts leave private life alone. They will not be guided by Hallacha, at least now.....and we never know what they may do if they start involving in privacy. That's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:38:25 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2008, 08:41:23 AM »
Thank you for your views, but there are millions who think otherwise. They do NOT believe it's evil. Surely, we must consider their opinions too, right? We cannot conclude it's evil, just because religious people say so.

Song of Silence, why "must" we consider their "opinions"? Who made that rule? This is typical leftist propaganda. Why would I consider something that's so destructive? Let me explain.

Do you believe in G-d? If you don't believe in G-d, then why would you have any rules, morals, or ethics? You would have to consider everyone's opinion and who would be right and who would be wrong? Who said that murder is wrong? Maybe it's survival of the fittest, G-d forbid. Taking the above advice, you would have to consider all of the murderers' opinions. And if you decide to go with society... which society is right and which is wrong? And at what time throughout history?

Without the rules from the Creator, you cannot have morals or ethics. You only have opinions. We have a very specific set of rules we follow that were given to 3 million witnesses at Mt. Sinai.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2008, 10:48:13 AM »

Where do we draw the line? Well, common sense is always a good guide. :) And this common sense (coupled with compassion) dictates that we don't kill, rape, plunder, or indulge in any activities of similar sort. But one wonders why homosexuality must be included in this list. What's so evil about it? There is no scientific evidence to suggest that it's bad for mental as well as physical health, as you seem to allege. And STD is spread by heterosexuals also, in fact, there is NOT a single disease that's being spread by homosexuals exclusively. Please provide proof, if you feel otherwise.

As for the 'true role' of govt., one can extend this argument to ban almost any activity. A teetotaler might want to ban drinking. The Muslims might want to ban bikinis :P because it offends their sentiments, they may forcibly impose a veil on every woman they see on the beach :D. And so on and so forth. Where does it all end? Where do you draw the line?

That is exactly why G-d gave us a Torah. The Torah is the ultimate line-drawer. The two of us can talk all day about where WE think we should draw these lines, but we would be wasting our time because nobody knows better than the Creator of the world and everything in it.

With that said I do believe that if we research properly and without biases what is best for a human being we will eventually come to all the same conclusions about how we should live that the Torah came to.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:29:37 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2008, 11:11:33 AM »

That is exactly why G-d gave us a Torah. The Torah is the ultimate line-drawer. The two of us can talk all day about where WE think we should draw these lines, but we would be wasting our time because nobody knows better than the Creator the world and everything in it.

With that said I do believe that if we research properly and without biases what is best for a human being we will eventually come to all the same conclusions about how we should live that the Torah came to.

It is written that it is an abomination to Gd for man to lie with another man. 

Therefore, the proper thing to teach is how terrible it is to practice the behavior that homosexuals practice.

However, if a man happned to only to be attracted to men in a physical way (just as normal men are attracted to women) and are repulsed by females (as normal men are repulsed by other men), but do not act upon these evil behavior, the proper thing to do is offer compassion and help that person.  Men who have feelings like that, but don't act upon these desires, are like people born with cerebral palsy or other mental defect.

THe proper thing to do is to accept that mental defects like that take place, to find out why it's taking place, and to treat it properly rather than just allow one to act on those selfish evil sinful dirty desires.

Hating, killing, punishing, banning might do much more in small societies...but in the greater society it's not the right way.

In Jewish society, we need to wake up our people and teach them proper Torah..that simply, the behavior of homosexuality should not be accepted nor condoned. But compassion for those who haven't acted in this way or who even wish to stop acting in this way, be encouraged.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2008, 11:18:01 AM »
Homosexuals should be offered mental treatment. This is a disorder and it needs correction.

Exactly...and i can tell you that the majority of homosexuals find this to be a very offensive thing to say...makes me want to kick them square in the nuts depending if they have any to begin with...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2008, 11:25:51 AM »
homosexuality/feminism/male pussyism/anti-babyism/global warming is a new religion/lifestyle.
It is the lifestyle of satanic and evil people.
But they will be judged by G-d.

Ambiorix, I am Ecologist and DO care about the protection of Nature, endangered species, natural forest and global warming.I am an actvist of that. Are you putting me in the same category together with those who do inmodest parades and claim gay adoption? Are you saying I am evil for defending the planet G-d has given us?  >:( >:( >:(
If you think so and put everyone you disagree with, in the same category, then don't complain if someone likens you to nazis >:( >:( >:(

I expect an apology!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2008, 12:00:47 PM »
homosexuality/feminism/male pussyism/anti-babyism/global warming is a new religion/lifestyle.

Ambiorix, I am Ecologist and DO care about the protection of Nature, endangered species, natural forest and global warming.I am an actvist of that. Are you putting me in the same category together with those who do inmodest parades and claim gay adoption? Are you saying I am evil for defending the planet G-d has given us?  >:( >:( >:(
If you think so and put everyone you disagree with, in the same category, then don't complain if someone likens you to nazis >:( >:( >:(

I expect an apology!!!

I am in agreement with you Raulmario..

Ecology and protecting nature are righteous deeds encouraged by Gd.  It's best not to couple homosexuality  with environmentalists.

As far as Global Warming..couldn't careless if it were junk science or not.  We shoudl take care of our environment and replant trees that have been knocked down.

For the natural growth of human populations, we need to be careful of how we settle land and what we must preserve.  We shouldn't be extremists on either end.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2008, 12:03:21 PM »

I expect an apology!!!
Sorry, Nature is most precious to me too Raul.
I just don't believe man-made CO2-expulsion is  going to destroy the climate. I think that is New World Order propaganda.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2008, 12:12:18 PM »
Apologies accepted, Ambiorix. I don't know to what extent CO2 affects the climate. But it's not wise to reject enviromentalist's warnings just because some European Green Parties are leftist. I also worry about the danger of Genetic engineering. It's destroying natural order and, with that, there may be no way back.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 12:25:50 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2008, 12:13:47 PM »
raulmarrio2000:  "...pussyism..."

At last!   :::D  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ??? ::) ??? ??? ??? 8) 8) 8) 8) :-*

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »
Apologies accepted, Ambiorix. I don't know to what extent CO2 affects the climate. But it's not wise to reject ebviromentalust's warnings just because some European Green Parties are leftist. I also worry about the danger of Genetic engineering. It's destroying natural order and, with that, there may be no way back.
That for example is very worrying indeed.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »

Sorry, my native language is Spanish, and I speak Archaic English better. Just don't know what you meant. And what is "pussyism"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2008, 12:51:21 PM »

Sorry, my native language is Spanish, and I speak Archaic English better. Just don't know what you meant. And what is "pussyism"
[censored]-ism and pussyfication are terms to call the males weakness since feminism etc,... destroyed our families/social order.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2008, 01:31:27 PM »

That is exactly why G-d gave us a Torah. The Torah is the ultimate line-drawer. The two of us can talk all day about where WE think we should draw these lines, but we would be wasting our time because nobody knows better than the Creator the world and everything in it.

Therefore, the proper thing to teach is how terrible it is to practice the behavior that homosexuals practice.

However, if a man happned to only to be attracted to men in a physical way (just as normal men are attracted to women) and are repulsed by females (as normal men are repulsed by other men), but do not act upon these evil behavior, the proper thing to do is offer compassion and help that person.  Men who have feelings like that, but don't act upon these desires, are like people born with cerebral palsy or other mental defect.

THe proper thing to do is to accept that mental defects like that take place, to find out why it's taking place, and to treat it properly rather than just allow one to act on those selfish evil sinful dirty desires.

Hating, killing, punishing, banning might do much more in small societies...but in the greater society it's not the right way.

In Jewish society, we need to wake up our people and teach them proper Torah..that simply, the behavior of homosexuality should not be accepted nor condoned. But compassion for those who haven't acted in this way or who even wish to stop acting in this way, be encouraged.

Dan I don't think we really disagree. I agree that it is akin to a mental disease and demand compassion. At the same time the behavior must be prohibited and violators should be punished. This is for THEIR OWN GOOD that we do this, just the same as any other punishment in Judaism.

That is true compassion.

P.S. I don't hate them. I feel pity for them. The Rebbe onced compared homosexuals to someone who has a condition that causes them to bang their head against the wall.  I don't hate them. But I feel bad and they should be stopped and helped.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 01:33:24 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »

Dan I don't think we really disagree. I agree that it is akin to a mental disease and demand compassion. At the same time the behavior must be prohibited and violators should be punished. This is for THEIR OWN GOOD that we do this, just the same as any other punishment in Judaism.

That is true compassion.

I agree.  Verbal rebuke and physical rebuke are acts of compassion.

In current days, given we live in evil times where the majority are evil or misguided, which is the proper rebuke to start with?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2008, 01:38:03 PM »

That is true compassion.

I agree.  Verbal rebuke and physical rebuke are acts of compassion.

In current days, given we live in evil times where the majority are evil or misguided, what is the proper punishment to start with?

Good question. In a Sanhedrin they would be sentenced to death. But that would only be if they had the proper education about it, the proper warning and witnesses etc.

Under Noahide rule I believe the punishment would also be death but they would need to make their own rules about the burden of proof etc.

At this stage I think education and exposure of unbiased research into the negative effects of a life of homosexuality on a human being is a very good place to start. I think scientists have already found higher incidences of depression among homosexuals. This research should be explored and exposed.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2008, 02:37:16 PM »
In 2002, I suggested to punish idolatry in USA (at that time I thought that once idolatry is over, Israel would be free), but a Jew told me: what if Gentiles ban Noahides first? (since most goyim are not guided by the Talmud). I don'r know how are Gentiles lke in USA, but here in Argentina.....authorities do combat anti-Semitism, but some people think that even siding with Judaism is abnormal. I don't trust Gentiles here.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »

Why slam on Raulmarrio like this? And this is a religious forum. Things like this really hurt our credibility and provide no facts or debate. What are new religious members going to think of our movement if we say things like this? There are other ways to describe how you feel.

Raulmarrio2000, global warming is something Chaim has talked about many times on his show. JTF's official stance on "Global Warming" is that it's a complete farce used by the left (like Al Gore who is a disgusting excuse for human excrement) for political purposes. It has been debunked here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/56456.stm
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2004/07/18/wsun18.xml
http://www.livescience.com/environment/070312_solarsys_warming.html

In the 60's and 70's the leftist traitors told us that we had to worry about "Global Cooling". I couldn't make this up if I tried:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_cooling

I am very big on protecting the world that Hashem gave us but there is simply no real evidence for any "Global Warming"... especially since we have had record cold temperatures in many parts of the world including Israel and the United States. When politics meets "science", it can be a very ugly thing.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 06:27:15 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »

deleted-ism and pussyfication are terms to call the males weakness since feminism etc,... destroyed our families/social order.

I think its more than that, its the loss of gender roles of society, because of PC-ism that has been running unchecked throughout the world. The crossing of races and cultures are blurring what once was clear guidlelines men and women had. Such as a chinese womens role in life id different culturally from a Aboriginal woman. Cross breed and then you must mix the cultures, what once was clear roles are now confused because which culture do you follow etc...

Mutli culturalism, PC-ism all goes hand in hand with creating pussifcation.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2008, 07:19:25 PM »

deleted-ism and pussyfication are terms to call the males weakness since feminism etc,... destroyed our families/social order.

I think its more than that, its the loss of gender roles of society, because of PC-ism that has been running unchecked throughout the world. The crossing of races and cultures are blurring what once was clear guidlelines men and women had. Such as a chinese womens role in life id different culturally from a Aboriginal woman. Cross breed and then you must mix the cultures, what once was clear roles are now confused because which culture do you follow etc...

Mutli culturalism, PC-ism all goes hand in hand with creating pussifcation.
That 's a very correct observation Skippy, that you fortunately did add!

I think the word pussyfication is a perfect word to describe the gender roles being lost.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
Ambiorix, losing gender roles is not specially forbidden to Gentiles, as far as I know. Why siding with conservatives on that issue? If we want to succeed, we must avoid making unecessary enemies.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2008, 07:59:05 PM »
Ambiorix, losing gender roles is not specially forbidden to Gentiles, as far as I know. Why siding with conservatives on that issue? If we want to succeed, we must avoid making unecessary enemies.
This comment is the most horrifying BS I ever read in my entire life.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

Well, I wasn't speaking about cross-dressing or something like that. I only said it about a husband attending the house, or a wife working to support the family.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2008, 08:05:07 PM »

Well, I wasn't speaking about cross-dressing or something like that. I only said it about a husband attending the house, or a wife working to support the family.
Hmm. you really shocked me. Men and women in Europe , should do what they think is morally good, keeping in mind that indeed the men-women relation is different in 2008 then in 1008.