Author Topic: I don't understand homosexuals  (Read 12675 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I don't understand homosexuals
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »
raulmarrio2000:  "...pussyism..."

At last!   :::D  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

8) 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ??? ::) ??? ??? ??? 8) 8) 8) 8) :-*

Sorry, my native language is Spanish, and I speak Archaic English better. Just don't know what you meant. And what is "pussyism"
deleted-ism and pussyfication are terms to call the males weakness since feminism etc,... destroyed our families/social order.

I think its more than that, its the loss of gender roles of society, because of PC-ism that has been running unchecked throughout the world. The crossing of races and cultures are blurring what once was clear guidlelines men and women had. Such as a chinese womens role in life id different culturally from a Aboriginal woman. Cross breed and then you must mix the cultures, what once was clear roles are now confused because which culture do you follow etc...

Mutli culturalism, PC-ism all goes hand in hand with creating pussifcation.
That 's a very correct observation Skippy, that you fortunately did add!

I think the word pussyfication is a perfect word to describe the gender roles being lost.

The sad thing is there needs to be correcting of this behavour before it is lost. Thats where I believe Islam has a foot hold into western society. People see Islam as have clear cut roles, and they flock to a belief they think will create a simple understanding for them, in this very complex world we live in.

The answer to this is not easy, but I think we need to offer the lemons of this world a guideline, a base they can follow.

There are only two types of people in this world, leaders and followers.

SO we must lead. Or be drowned in the even increasing dumbing down of the peoples of this world.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »
I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2008, 11:13:15 PM »

I think all straight men are.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2008, 11:45:33 PM »

I think all straight men are.

;D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2008, 11:08:13 AM »
At many colleges, the gay,lesbian,etc. club is one of the more populars. 

They manipulate self-hating people into supporting their causes like the "Day of Silence." 

I read a story about at a high school recently, someone who wanted to have a "Day of Truth" got in trouble with administrators.  The person wanted to present an alternative viewpoint that would contrast the gay agenda.  But the administrators only wanted the viewpoint of the gay agenda to be
discussed in the school.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2008, 11:37:47 AM »
demented..some things that homosexuals feel and do are not meant for us to understand.

What you should consider to be absolutely unacceptable is when they try to manipulate people into supporting their "Day of Silence" and other stuff.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »

What about faggot?

Do they also say lesbian and dyke in Australia and New Zealand? The term lesbian is an insult to the real original inhabitants of the Greek island of Lesbos who were not homosexual. Why should they steal a whole island name just becaue one person from there was homosexual. I never say lesbian. I only say gay, homosexual, faggot, or dyke. I only say lesbian if I'm quoting someone who said it.

Interesting.   Why did they steal that name?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2008, 11:53:26 AM »
Liberalism is taking over the world.  I can't figure out how society could be so brainwashed and stupid. 

Jonah Goldberg wrote a book that calls liberalism, facism. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2008, 12:22:55 PM »
I guarantee you that the animals in the bronx zoo don't have male to male relations.

Warning, the content of this video is too graphic for kids to see so if you have kids around don't let them see it. (two male lions)

We should NEVER use the argument "animals don't do it" as a reason why we shouldn't do something. Animals commit cannibalism, infanticide, abortion, and everything else that would be horrible for humans to do. Animals do not have the same morality as humans do.

God gave the moral codes to Moses. I think that's a much better guide than trying to compare our behavior to animal behavior.