General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Oh what the heck... Ask OdKahaneChai

<< < (2/5) > >>

DownwithIslam:
why do you believe the Shas party refuses to leave the smolmert regime and why aren't they more forceful in seeing that kassams are stopped with whatever means necessary?

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: DownwithIslam on February 29, 2008, 02:39:25 AM ---why do you believe the Shas party refuses to leave the smolmert regime and why aren't they more forceful in seeing that kassams are stopped with whatever means necessary?

--- End quote ---
To be honest, I have no idea.  I'm not a member of the party.  But the decision they have made is not an excuse for Loshon Hora against Talmidei Chochomim, that's all I do know...

DownwithIslam:

--- Quote from: OdKahaneChai on February 29, 2008, 04:48:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: DownwithIslam on February 29, 2008, 02:39:25 AM ---why do you believe the Shas party refuses to leave the smolmert regime and why aren't they more forceful in seeing that kassams are stopped with whatever means necessary?

--- End quote ---
To be honest, I have no idea.  I'm not a member of the party.  But the decision they have made is not an excuse for Loshon Hora against Talmidei Chochomim, that's all I do know...

--- End quote ---

Have I insulted a talmid chochom here? I don't think I did.

OdKahaneChai:

--- Quote from: DownwithIslam on February 29, 2008, 04:54:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: OdKahaneChai on February 29, 2008, 04:48:38 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Have I insulted a talmid chochom here? I don't think I did.

--- End quote ---
Where did I say you did?

Good Shabbos!

OdKahaneChai:
This thread's almost as deserted as the part of Smolmert's brain that controls common sense...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version