Author Topic: Shalom, from an ex muslim  (Read 27696 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Shalom, from an ex muslim
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2008, 03:20:13 PM »
q_q_ it wasn't a whole book on powerful Jewish lobbies. There was one line, which said the Jewish Lobbies in New York strengthed the link between the U.S and Israel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2008, 03:56:46 PM »
Sarah, even if there is a so-called Jewish Lobby, so what? 

The Arab/Muslim countries, with all their oil money donate tons of money to American Universities to set up anti-Israeli, pro-Arab Middle Eastern Studies programs.  They have purchased shares of our media outlets, which is why the news is often biased against Israel.  And finally, they have most of the world's oil, which they used as a Damocles sword over other countries as a veto of their foreign and domestic policies. 

So with that being said, why shouldn't Israel have some kind of group to represent her interests?   

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »
Yeah I know. I don't have anything against any Jewish Lobby at all.

Mills the Jewish Lobby business was just intergrated in some of our work, it wasn't bias just factual, confirming that there was one.

Yes, I don't want to understand the views of JTF anymore because they are twisted.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #103 on: March 07, 2008, 04:26:12 PM »
I don't want to understand the views of JTF anymore because they are twisted.

This is very troubling.

How could you say you agree so deeply, say you denounce islam, tell us you want to convert to Judaism, and then turn 180 degrees like this? And then to throw it off on not wanting to understand?

To be honest, I feel betrayed by this comment. Islam is a cancer and replaces logic and reason with extreme bais against Israel and other non-muslims. I think the people you were around at your school have affected you.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 04:36:13 PM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2008, 08:17:06 PM »
Mills, please don't be so hard on Sarah.  She's only a 15 year old Muslohide who, after many many months being here believes JTF's views are twisted?  Have you read the Qur'an lately or moreso the Hadith?  Perhaps step back and took a look at Sharia Law as it is practiced in the Mohammadan homelands?  You'd probably be stoned to death just for talking on a Jewish forum. 

If you think JTF's views are "twisted" perhaps consider your neglect to identify that in no Arab/Islamic country today is there effective democracy or the universal recognition of fundamental human rights?  Perhaps knowing there is no gender equality, no equality of non-Muslims with Muslims or full religious freedoms might be worthy of consideration? 

Now whose views are truly "twisted"? 

I truly don't understand you Sarah.  You came on a very long time ago to which I had suggested books for you to learn and acquire knowledge on, not only Judaism but Christianity and Islam with their respective histories.  I believe I even suggested the book "9 Questions People Ask About Judaism" by Dennis Prager..

Ah, nevermind there is no use anyway... 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 08:20:44 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2008, 09:55:18 PM »
q_q_ it wasn't a whole book on powerful Jewish lobbies. There was one line, which said the Jewish Lobbies in New York strengthed the link between the U.S and Israel.

I understand.. I am just wondering what the book is (ISBN) because comments like "the power of the jewish lobby group(s)" tend to come from people that are very anti-semitic, and against israel and jews..

Just like when people call Melanie Phillips a right wing loonie, we know they are extreme left, enemies of israel and the jewish people.   Since melanie phillips is quite moderate herself, in her views - just defending israel`s right to respond to terrorist attacks.. If they think she is an "extremist", then it shows where they stand.

Consider it a rule of thumb

And that`s why I am interested in what book it was.

The last time I heard about an article complaining about a "powerful jewish lobby", was a leftist magazine called "the new statesman"

If you search google images for  New Statesman Kosher conspiracy,
you get this picture
http://hurryupharry.bloghouse.net/archives/Statesman.jpg
That was the front page of a popular leftist magazine complaining about the jewish lobby. You see the anti-semitism.. 
You find similar thing in old BNP literature..
And nazi propaganda.
And of course anti-semitic arab cartoons, such as those in egypt
e.g. http://www.adl.org/Anti_semitism/arab/cartoon_arab_press_080702.asp
You see many about jews controlling America..

For many underlying reasons, it turns out that there is a rule of thumb, that sources that talk of a powerful jewish lobby, are very anti-semitic. Think jews control america. Resent it. e.t..c

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #106 on: March 09, 2008, 03:42:27 AM »
There is an AIPAC around Capitol, but also NRA, Workers's Unions lobies are present too becouse all decision making in modern "democracies" are... let say influenced by lobbying ;); Not to mention the powerfull Saudi lobby or muslim umbrella groups like CAIR. Muslimes intead of envyng the power of American Jewish comunity coming from  education and social coherence and activism shuld emulate them and do something for their parent countries not for the couse of global Jihadism.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #107 on: March 09, 2008, 09:14:35 AM »
Shalom back. Thanks a lot for all of the people who responded to this thread. I'm really very happy to be in here and everyday I'm more asserted that i'm on the right track.Eswpecially after the terrorist attack in Jerusalem that shows once again that muslim's war on israel is a religious one, It's not by any means fight for freedom from "occupation", It's just a war raged by muslims against The jews, christians, and all non muslims which started long ago. Such incidents give me another assertion that leaving islam is the only way to be a human, cos as a muslim, you are nothing but a creature full of hatred, terrorism, and despair.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #108 on: March 23, 2008, 02:24:16 PM »
Hi Ex Muslim 4 Israel!

Why don't you start an Ask Ex Muslim 4 Israel thread?

My question would be:

What is the main weakness of the average muslim? How can we free them from the islamic ideology?

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #109 on: March 23, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »
Shalom honest. yeah It'll be a great idea. In which subforum shall I open this thread? Anyway, in quick response to your question: I say "Fear". They live in constant fear of a god (allah) who is a demonized terroristic entity who can't wait to torture any non -practising muslims. they have surrenderred their mind to this god who have made them complete mindless creatures. Once such fear is taken from their hearts (i'm not asking for non-fear or respect to God. i know jews love and fear their G_d), but Muslims have been passive enough to even give up their brains in fear of such Satanic god!
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!