Author Topic: Kosovo will be World War 3  (Read 10036 times)

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
Kosovo will be World War 3
« on: March 04, 2008, 12:18:01 PM »
The Serbians will not back down from Kosovo and already the proud Serbs have just took over a train station in Kosovo. The commander of British forces in Kosovo said to the British Prime Minister that he will not send soldiers to fight the Serbs because he is smart enough to know this will trigger World War 3. Russia has a weapons system they will use against her enemies if Serbia is threatened again and this weapon was already used in 1977 as a warning to the world when the Russians knocked out America's power grid for a night. If you want to see the video about this then on youtube check out this video "The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla : Woodpecker Signal"
It will amaze you how smart Russian and Serbian people really are.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: Kosovo will be World War 3
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »
The Serbians will not back down from Kosovo and already the proud Serbs have just took over a train station in Kosovo. The commander of British forces in Kosovo said to the British Prime Minister that he will not send soldiers to fight the Serbs because he is smart enough to know this will trigger World War 3. Russia has a weapons system they will use against her enemies if Serbia is threatened again and this weapon was already used in 1977 as a warning to the world when the Russians knocked out America's power grid for a night. If you want to see the video about this then on youtube check out this video "The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla : Woodpecker Signal"

thank you for this Shiptarkiller! O0
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 03:36:22 PM »

I think that the capital of Serbia must be situated in Kosovo.
When we manage to control Kosovo again we must situate our nation's main representation over there!

Because Kosovo is the place of the oldest Serbian churches, monasteries and other cultural objects. Kosovo is not for nothing the source of our civilization.

I think that the city of Knin must also be declared as an important Serbian centre!
Because the Serbs from Krajina (around Knin) faced the worst atrocities and genocide ever conducted in history.

Further, Knin was the symbol of the defense of the whole Serbian nation of Krajina, Bosnia Hercegovina, Belgrade, central Serbia, Kosovo and Montenegro. After the defeat of Knin (RSK) other Serbian areas came under serious danger!

Very soon after the defeat of RSK other Serbian lands became targets of our enemies!
Many people do not understand how important Knin - Krajina - (RSK) were !
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 03:37:57 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2008, 04:26:09 PM »

I think that the capital of Serbia must be situated in Kosovo.
When we manage to control Kosovo again we must situate our nation's main representation over there!

Because Kosovo is the place of the oldest Serbian churches, monasteries and other cultural objects. Kosovo is not for nothing the source of our civilization.

I think that the city of Knin must also be declared as an important Serbian centre!
Because the Serbs from Krajina (around Knin) faced the worst atrocities and genocide ever conducted in history.

Further, Knin was the symbol of the defense of the whole Serbian nation of Krajina, Bosnia Hercegovina, Belgrade, central Serbia, Kosovo and Montenegro. After the defeat of Knin (RSK) other Serbian areas came under serious danger!

Very soon after the defeat of RSK other Serbian lands became targets of our enemies!
Many people do not understand how important Knin - Krajina - (RSK) were !
we will never forget you from krajina soon when war will break out krajina will be part of serbia... ... whit help of russian tesla weapons... O0 O0 O0...mother russia is back...

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 04:28:19 PM »
Google "Russian Scalar Weapons" and you will see what Russia will do to her enemies when she gets very pissed off.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 05:42:51 PM »
YOu must do the same thing the Kahanist are planing in Israel; kick out all Albanains from Kosovo. Think who'll gain most from full scale war betwween Russia and NATO... The answer is the The Mo-slimes. Besides Russia is earning too many petro dolars and euros from its oil and gass export to western Europe. Not to mention the Israeli Iranian conflict is more likely to be the trigger to WW III. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »
If not much is going favorable, let it be. Let most of NATO support Slamic Terrorism of Kosovo. Theory and experience of past 1400 years clearly says that Slamic Terrorism firstly destroys it's own infidel friends and supporters. This has ever been their expansionist practice and agenda, now coming to an abrupt end.  >:(

The situation is volatile, but strictly speaking for and at this hour, if Russia overcomes NATO, then  Slamic Terrorists shall feel themselves to be the happiest lot. Perhaps the Russians can do it only when the innocent Serb population is directly at peril.  :o

WW-3 can be a plug with multi sparks. But in the end only Red Dragon shall remain with Slamic Terrorism and both shall peter out together. Israel, Serbs, US, Russia, NATO etc all others have to come together to the will of G_d.

Till then as a token of self assertion, Serbs of North Kosovo shall form their own rightful democratic authority for Kosovo with due affiliations.

So the Train Station has been well taken... O0

With Regards... :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:36:14 AM by syyuge »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 11:34:06 AM »
Yes I agree too.

Does anybody know how many monasterys and churches there were in Kosovo before albanazis destroyed hundreds of them?
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 11:42:33 AM »
Yes I agree too.

Does anybody know how many monasterys and churches there were in Kosovo before albanazis destroyed hundreds of them?
about 1000-1500??

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 12:09:10 PM »
I hope that they all know what they are doing!

Nobody needs WW3!!

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 12:22:06 PM »
I think we do. We need to vent out steam. I don't see my time on this earth as the most important, i think of the future Serbs. I hope to die so they have a different future. Serbs today are suffering the most, we are getting attacked and robbed of our country and still portrayed as the aggressors. We need WW3 and I know that we will win the third time.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 12:36:23 PM »
I understand your point.
You want to defend your country and your land. That is good and I respect you for that!

But you do not need WW3 to acomplish that.

But times are different today. We do not do war anynore like in 1389.
Face to face man to man!

We live in a period which has a chance to exprience nuclear attacks.
Thats why worldpowers and others must know what they are doing!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 12:42:53 PM »
We need WW3 and I know that we will win the third time.

How can we be sure that we will win.
I want first to know who is standing behind us.

Further the conclift of the Serbs and the Albanians must not escalate into WW3.
Let us deal with eachs other with out the involvement of third parties.

What happend in WW1?
The Serbs were also an important factor during WW1.
And today we are it again.

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
it will be a war!! kosovo will never be shiptarsko!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 06:06:16 PM »
Russia will not do anything!They never did!We gonna have to do this on our own like we always did during the history!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
I don't understand your point?

WW1 we won against Austro-Hungary and Germany
WW2 we won against Germany, Nazi Croatia, Nazi Bosnia, Nazi Albania and Nazi Italy

If there is a war today against the NATO and EU, we would win, or completely dissapear from the map. And I don't fear that
Like the italians say: "Rather live one day as a Lion, than 100 years as sheep."

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 07:07:59 PM »
"Rather live one day as a Lion, than 100 years as sheep."

I love this one!!!! :)
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 08:28:24 PM »
WAAAW O0
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2008, 09:18:15 PM »
Russia will not do anything!They never did!We gonna have to do this on our own like we always did during the history!
you are wrong on this 1...remeber this ain't the 90,s...I read a book by certain Russian who volonteered to fight for serbs during the last war.He writes there were around 50.000 russians from Mocsow alone who were ready to join Serbia but they couldn't do that because of corrupted serbian authorieties. ...
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 09:30:01 PM by shiptarkiller »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2008, 11:18:03 PM »
you are wrong on this 1...remeber this ain't the 90,s...I read a book by certain Russian who volonteered to fight for serbs during the last war.He writes there were around 50.000 russians from Mocsow alone who were ready to join Serbia but they couldn't do that because of corrupted serbian authorieties. ...
I tend to agree with this. I know stories of a friend whose 1/4 of the university campus was on the front in Serbia.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »
If you guys want to destroy the Muzzies in Kosovo and take it over, you have to completely level the town in a 24 hour period so the evil pro Muzzie world leaders won't have time to react.  I hope you guys are able to do this. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2008, 11:55:24 PM »
If you guys want to destroy the Muzzies in Kosovo and take it over, you have to completely level the town in a 24 hour period so the evil pro Muzzie world leaders won't have time to react.  I hope you guys are able to do this. 
Europe's biggest USA-base is stationed in Kosovo...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 02:51:44 AM »

Now Serbia is a democracy. So they must have started rethinking in terms of shifting the base to Iran or Wiziristan... ;). Earliest is the best. 

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 02:54:01 AM »

Now Serbia is a democracy. So they must have started rethinking in terms of shifting the base to Iran or Wiziristan... ;). Earliest is the best. 

Wishfull thinking.
The US is occupying the geostrategical important centre of Europe, and therefore supports the Islamisation of the Balkans.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 03:19:04 AM »

Wishfull thinking.
The US is occupying the geostrategical important centre of Europe, and therefore supports the Islamisation of the Balkans.

Highly stressed chain of wishful thinkings, till the rupture occurs...  :D