Poll

As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?

Light it up on fire?
Deficate on it?
Throw pig lard at it?
Halakhically you're not supposed to do anything to it since it has Gd's name on it
Halakhically you are supposed to do all or some of the above because it is by Amalek
Halakhically you're allowed to do it, but not allowed to put yourself in danger
other

Author Topic: As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?  (Read 3931 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?
« on: March 05, 2008, 07:23:28 AM »
this post is in reaction to the student he got arrested for throwing the koran in the toilet.

I ask if it is prudent to make a public demonstration against the Koran.

And if it is prudent, should we, in the JTF, do this together in one of the ways indicated?

Or will that hurt the movement?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: As Jews what are we allowed to do to the Koran?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:27:18 AM »
I chose other,  pretend it was never written.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2008, 11:31:36 AM »
Wheres the toilet option?  To me that has the most tradition behind it.  Or is this just too offensive to plumbers??

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »
Wheres the toilet option?  To me that has the most tradition behind it.  Or is this just too offensive to plumbers??

defication...just not worth plugging up toilets unless it is in a mosque.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ben Ish Chai

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2008, 12:56:18 PM »
If we are trying to get along with those Amalekite beasts and savage antisemetic scum, then the best course of action would be to not destroy their holy writings that give them passage to do whatever the hell they want.  It's OK and acceptable to burn such vile and violent writings... personally, i enjoy tearing out the pages and hadith's pertaining to the dhimmitude.

personally, i would really like to hear what Chaim has to say on the subject.  I will consider the issue unresolved until then

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2008, 04:16:59 PM »
If we are trying to get along with those Amalekite beasts and savage antisemetic scum, then the best course of action would be to not destroy their holy writings that give them passage to do whatever the hell they want.  It's OK and acceptable to burn such vile and violent writings... personally, i enjoy tearing out the pages and hadith's pertaining to the dhimmitude.

personally, i would really like to hear what Chaim has to say on the subject.  I will consider the issue unresolved until then

This is a good idea. Please ask him in the actual radio-show.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2008, 05:06:33 PM »
I voted first and second, the third option is good too, provided you have realy good ruber gloves. O0
It woud be prudent if properly organised and coordianated in mass scale.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 05:17:22 PM by Ultra Requete »
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »

i put it on the next askJTF..

I was only thinking since it is possible that the Koran uses Gd's name that it shoudln't be burned or deficated...but pig lard should do...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »
I voted first and second, the third option is good too, provided you have realy good ruber gloves. O0
It woud be prudent if properly organised and coordianated in mass scale.

here's the deal though...if we were to do this en mass...let's say pig lard...we might be putting ourselves in danger or even be arrested for hate crimes...but if we could get away with it and give ourselves some media attention, this would be a nice way of doing things (of course with masks on)...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 09:46:56 PM »
But pretty soon people would catch on to masked men going into libraries with pig lard.

no i'm actually saying, buying korans

buying pig lard, spam, ham...

recording possibly on film and posting on you tube

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2008, 09:48:13 PM »
I am a Goy, but I voted not to do anything at all, since its has the Name on it.
Anyway I don't know why people care about the Koran, desecrating one copy will not erase the violent verses, you cannot make a book be forgotten nowdays. And nobody would care if a siddur is desecrated in USA, simply because the Jews don't demand respect. Here, there is a lot of anti-Semitism but, if someone attempted to offend Judaism, he would be in a great trouble. That's because the Jewish community in Argentina is always monitoring hate and sponsoring prosecutions. Just saying "I dislike Jews" could lead to a problem here, esepcially in large cities

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2008, 10:21:20 PM »
Well technically a Jew isn't allowed to have a book that has idol worship in it, and the koran is just as bad, so you shouldn't have it with you
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2008, 10:29:04 PM »
But pretty soon people would catch on to masked men going into libraries with pig lard.

no i'm actually saying, buying korans

buying pig lard, spam, ham...

recording possibly on film and posting on you tube

That sounds good.  What we could try to do is call it an art form or something, because there are works of "art" that put animal dung on Christian religious symbols and those are even put in museums--it's called "dungism" and passes for an art form.  If it can be done to Christians, why can't it be done to Muslims?  Somehow I have a feeling that it would still get banned from zootube.

well someone can post it, but also send it to Fox News like, "woa look what I found!"

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2008, 10:29:40 PM »
G-d's name is not "Allah," so that option didn't make any sense.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »
G-d's name is not "Allah," so that option didn't make any sense.

A-llah is used to mean G-d in Arabic. Even Jews and Christians say A-llah when speaking in Arabic. So it's forbidden to desecrate it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 10:52:47 PM »
It is arabic language.  It is not considered G-d's name.  Those are only in Hebrew.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2008, 10:54:24 PM »
And no matter how much the Arab world has pushed this myth, we (the Jews) do NOT have the same G-d as them (the moslems).  THey believe in the koranic myth, while we believe in Hashem Who gave us the Torah and is described therein.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2008, 10:59:11 PM »
It is arabic language.  It is not considered G-d's name.  Those are only in Hebrew.

But, then why are we supposed bot to write G-d in full in English? It is not Hebrew, and ancient Anglos probably meant pagan idols. Even more, Christians mean a Trinity, not Hashem. However, we respect the word.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2008, 12:35:31 AM »

But, then why are we supposed bot to write G-d in full in English? It is not Hebrew, and ancient Anglos probably meant pagan idols. Even more, Christians mean a Trinity, not Hashem. However, we respect the word.

We're not really 'not supposed to.'  People just do it.  It has no "real" significance to write it with the dash or without the dash because it is not one of Hashem's names, which are all in the Torah, all Hebrew.  People just use the dash as like an extra stringency but it really has no purpose. 

Just because the Arabs came and hijacked the idea of a single G-d and then made up a myth about this allah figure and his prophet muhammad does not mean I'm going to think that it's the same G-d.  Just because arabic language speaking people use this term to say G-d because they don't have the english term G-d or don't say 'Hashem'  I'm not going to say that Islam's Allah is G-d because it isn't.  G-d can be found in the Torah.  Allah is described by the Arabs in the koran in a way that is an insult to the true G-d as they try to steal His identity and change it to something new.  That is obvious.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2008, 01:19:39 AM »

This is a good idea. Please ask him in the actual radio-show.  O0
there is a radio show with Chaim?? can someone give me some info about that please!!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2008, 01:24:30 AM »

i put it on the next askJTF..

I was only thinking since it is possible that the Koran uses Gd's name that it shoudln't be burned or deficated...but pig lard should do...
ok but dont forget if you will watch one of the videos from us "three Jews from Brooklyn" you will see them say that "their G-d will kill ours ... lets burn this place - and they are burning church if you have not seen it watch it. basically my point is that if they are differentiate their G-d from ours then they obviously believe that there is a difference so if so then the rule of G-d's name in their Koran does not apply.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2008, 01:52:27 AM »

We're not really 'not supposed to.'  People just do it.  It has no "real" significance to write it with the dash or without the dash because it is not one of Hashem's names, which are all in the Torah, all Hebrew.  People just use the dash as like an extra stringency but it really has no purpose. 

Just because the Arabs came and hijacked the idea of a single G-d and then made up a myth about this allah figure and his prophet muhammad does not mean I'm going to think that it's the same G-d.  Just because arabic language speaking people use this term to say G-d because they don't have the english term G-d or don't say 'Hashem'  I'm not going to say that Islam's Allah is G-d because it isn't.  G-d can be found in the Torah.  Allah is described by the Arabs in the koran in a way that is an insult to the true G-d as they try to steal His identity and change it to something new.  That is obvious.

I wouldn't be so sure. Rav Mordechai Eliahu poskined that it is forbidden to enter the bathroom with dollar notes b/c it is written "in G-d we trust".
Now we can see that some Hebrew words are identical to Shemot in writing, when we don't use Nekudot, and they are not considered to be Shemot. It seems that it's the intention that counts. And can we say that Arabs have no intention of naming Hashem when they say A-llah?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2008, 02:10:40 AM »
Urinate on it, then set it ablaze.

Good idea ;D O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2008, 02:50:04 AM »
I wish someone would flush the Koran down the toilet in Brooklyn college. Their are more muzies in that school than in jenin hehe.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2008, 03:32:34 AM »

I wouldn't be so sure. Rav Mordechai Eliahu poskined that it is forbidden to enter the bathroom with dollar notes b/c it is written "in G-d we trust".
Now we can see that some Hebrew words are identical to Shemot in writing, when we don't use Nekudot, and they are not considered to be Shemot. It seems that it's the intention that counts. And can we say that Arabs have no intention of naming Hashem when they say A-llah?

Even in "Mein Kampf" stands over 100 times the word god.

The evil website of Muslime-Nazi cooperation "radioislam.org" is distributing the book in digital form. Look it up:

Die grenzenlos unideal und unedel ist doch dieses ganze System! Man bemüht sich nicht mehr, das Beste für die Nachwelt heranzuzüchten, sondern läßt die Dinge laufen, wie sie eben laufen. Daß sich dabei auch unsere Kirchen am Ebenbilde des Herrn versündigen, dessen Bedeutung von ihnen noch am allermeisten betont wird, liegt ganz in der Linie ihres heutigen Wirkens, das immer vom Geiste redet und den Träger desselben, den Menschen, zum verkommenen Proleten degenerieren läßt. Dann allerdings staunt man mit blöden Gesichtern über die geringe Wirkung des christlichen Glaubens im eigenen Lande, über die entsetzliche "Gottlosigkeit" dieses körperlich verhunzten und damit natürlich auch geistig verlumpten Jammerpacks und sucht sich dafür mit Erfolg bei Hottentotten und Zulukaffern mit dem Segen der Kirche zu entschädigen. Während unsere europäischen Völker, Gott sei Lob und Dank [God should be thanks and he should be praised], in den Zustand eines körperlichen und moralischen Aussatzes verfallen, wandert der fromme Missionar nach Zentralafrika und errichtet Negermissionen, bis unsere "höhere Kultur" aus gesunden, wenn auch primitiven und tiefstehenden Menschenkindern auch dort eine faulige Bastardbrut gemacht haben wird ...

http://www.radioislam.net/historia/hitler/mkampf/ger/index.htm
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani