Author Topic: Farrakhan's terms Jews as "bloodsuckers"  (Read 2044 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Farrakhan's terms Jews as "bloodsuckers"
« on: March 11, 2008, 11:24:28 PM »
This was in a speech by Louis Farrakhan in 1996.  I think it speaks for itself.

"And you do with me as is written, but remember that I have warned you that Allah will punish you. You are wicked deceivers of the American people. You have sucked their blood. You are not real Jews, those of you that are not real Jews. You are the synagogue of Satan, and you have wrapped your tentacles around the U.S. government, and you are deceiving and sending this nation to hell. But I warn you in the name of Allah, you would be wise to leave me alone. But if you choose to crucify me, know that Allah will crucify you."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Farrakhan's terms Jews as "bloodsuckers"
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 05:37:50 AM »
Farrakhan:  "...if you choose to crucify me, know that Allah will crucify you."

How about if we just bullwhip your black *ss until your heart almost stops beating, and then put you in a cotton patch to earn an honest living?

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 02:39:49 AM »
But I warn you in the name of allah, you would be wise to leave me alone. But if you choose to crucify me, know that allah will crucify you."

Always going straight for violence and threats.   :'(  farrakhan expects the rest of the world to be as angry and vicious as him.  I don't fear him or the evil djinn he worships.  I trust, love, and believe in the one true G-d.  farrakhan poisons himself and those around him with his own hate.  He's a sad mess.

To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline old06

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2008, 06:56:39 PM »
Farrakhan needs those body guards he has, when he makes statements like that. What he needs to do is fire his guards and say that in any street in Israel an let Allah save his black butt

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 12:18:34 AM »
Just a bunch of 'mumbo-jumbo' from an 'uppity' [censored].

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 12:21:45 AM »
Dumb schwartze.  Tell him to go back to his mutha ship.

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2008, 03:03:26 AM »
Dumb schwartze.  Tell him to go back to his mutha ship.

But first he should eat that special pudding enjoyed by the Heaven's Gate crazies trying to hitch a ride on Hale-Bop.   ::)
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 04:11:00 AM »
A Muzz with Christian terminology? Everyday something new  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 05:59:08 PM »
Muslims don't believe in crucifixion and yet he is preaching Jews crucify CHrist.   HE is a backward racist street preacher who doesn't even know anything about Islam, Judaism or Christianity.   I think he would have been better off stealing cars and peddling crack like he did in his younger days; at least he knew what he was doing and probably had knowledge on the subject.  If you did not notice, but most religious people hate the imbecile Farracon..  Even the Palestinians hate him and now he is ranting about how bad they are too..   The problem is Farracon put his black supremacy twist on Islam, and says Mohammad is a black man who will punish the white race.  Since most Arabs really hate black people, he did not get a good reception from his "once upon a time", Palestinian friends.   His only friend is Qaddafi in Libya who he calls the true Muslim, cause he offered his son a job at his palace, polishing his cars.  Probably, a better salary than Farracon's son can make anyway.