Author Topic: Save Israel from this Monster  (Read 4935 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Save Israel from this Monster
« on: March 30, 2008, 03:21:50 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125721

Barak Prepares Security Concessions for Rice

by Hana Levi Julian

(IsraelNN.com) Israeli officials are planning additional “gestures” to ease restrictions on Palestinian Authority Arabs, according to Army Radio.  Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and Defense Minister Ehud Barak will discuss the plans with United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Sunday. 

The US Secretary of State arrived at Ben Gurion International Airport Saturday evening in another attempt to push the pace on talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority. Rice said Saturday that one of her goals in her current trip to the region was to convince Israel to ease travel for PA Arabs in Judea and Samaria.

Security officials said Israel will remove dozens of roadblocks in Judea and Samaria and will remove one or two checkpoints as well. PA Arabs will be granted free access to the Dead Sea, as the checkpoint between Jericho and the sea, in place since 2000, is removed. Senior PA businessmen will be granted reduced travel restrictions, and thousands more PA Arabs will be granted permits allowing them to work for Israeli employers.

PA police stations will also be established in mid-sized villages in Area B, under Israeli security control and PA administrative control.

Rice met with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert Saturday night over dinner to discuss the main issues on which she plans to focus this time around.

She has plans to discuss ways to keep other Arab nations involved in the Israel-PA negotiating process, according to a statement by the US State Department.

Contrary to her usual modus operandi, Rice will meet together in a three-way parlay with Defense Minister Ehud Barak and PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad, and then do the same with Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni (Israel’s chief negotiator) and chief PA negotiator Ahmed Qureia.

Rice will also eschew the traditional visit to PA Chairman and Fatah leader Mahmoud Abbas’s headquarters in Ramallah this time around due to her greeting by an angry mob during her last visit. Sources said Rice will meet elsewhere with Abbas at an undisclosed location.

Following her meetings with Israeli and PA officials Rice will travel to Jordan to meet with King Abdullah II, where according to a statement by the US Department of State, she will also be discussing “the political situation in Lebanon, stability in Iraq and other regional developments.”

Arutz Sheva blogger Michael Freund, a former official in the government of Binyamin Netanyahu, criticizes the US for focusing on hammering out an unrealistic political deal between Israel and the PA instead of focusing on the upcoming Middle East arms race. "There is something obsessive about the manner in which the Bush Administration is devoting so much time and resources to trying to create a Palestinian state," Freund writes. "A direct result of this mindset is that other, far more important issues, such as Iran's drive toward nuclear weapons and the nuclearization of the Middle East, are not getting the attention that they deserve... This is a dangerous development, and warrants a major 're-think' in Washington's entire approach to the region."

Ezra HaLevi and Maayana Miskin contributed to this report

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Save Israel from this Monster
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 03:34:22 AM »
Maybe he thinks congoleezas legs are "sexy" like the 77 ton monster Ariel Sharon did. Anyhow, all these swines who surrender to the muzzies end up forgotten like the 77 ton comatose whale.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 05:27:43 AM »
Nobody in US or whole can't do anything untill Israel will change its goverment and policy and 80% percent of American Jews stop voting for A-rab loving dhimicrats. Now we can only hope that A-rab muzies will act stupid again and save Israel from this roadmap to hell. It's only validate the opinion that giving up the Sinai for yearly 2 bilion $ stipend made Israel the client kingdom to America which can't even decide about isues of internal security. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »
every time israel removes checkpoints and lifts curfews jews are mudered! Rice and co want this and olmert is afraid to satnd up to this pig, CONGO-SLEZEA-RICE, yemach shemo!!

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »
Is there something special about the name Barak?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2008, 10:01:29 AM »
So they wanna open up the borders for muzzies?
I guess they liked the massacre couple of weeks ago.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 10:17:52 AM »
Nobody in US or whole can't do anything untill Israel will change its goverment and policy and 80% percent of American Jews stop voting for A-rab loving dhimicrats. Now we can only hope that A-rab muzies will act stupid again and save Israel from this roadmap to hell. It's only validate the opinion that giving up the Sinai for yearly 2 bilion $ stipend made Israel the client kingdom to America which can't even decide about isues of internal security. 
It's not the 2 billion there is more driving this in the Israeli government than that. That is not all that much money in todays world. Israel needs to get its priorities together. If they don't lookout for their own interests the US will take the path of least resistance. I have said it before in the early days of the Bush administration it was surprised that Israel was not more against the road map to destruction.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »
Nobody in US or whole can't do anything untill Israel will change its government and policy and 80% percent of American Jews stop voting for A-rab loving dhimicrats.
Sadly too true.  There is an ugly suicidal cult running throughout the Western nations as well as Israel.  Not only do these people choose death over life, they want the rest of us to die with them.

Those of us who cherish life and liberty must band together very strongly.  We not only have the evil forces of islam trying to destroy us but the dhimmi death cult after us too.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline dgw16

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »
The great Rabbi Meir Kahane always said that he was against civil war, and I tend to agree, but how much more of this are we supposed to take? There are so many Jews who are either self-hating, morally confused regarding evil, or just in plain denial that in every generation the Jews will have enemies that must be fought. I wish more than anyone that it were otherwise, but it's not. How many Shoahs must we suffer before ALL JEWS are resolved to fight evil?

Thank G-d for JTF. Without this forum, I'd lose my mind.

"For not just one enemy has stood against us to wipe us out. But in every generation there have been those who have stood against us to wipe us out, and the Holy One Blessed Be He saves us from their hands."--Haggadah

"One who is merciful to the cruel, will ultimately cause cruelty to the merciful."--Talmud

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 07:00:42 PM »
And all this right after the attacks on the Yeshiva... it's sick and disgusting.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 07:07:31 PM »
Shlomo:  "...it's sick and disgusting."

It's far worse than that!

It's now official U.S. State Department policy:  continuing Hitler's work to appease Islamic Terrorists.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2008, 07:10:17 PM »
They will divide Yerushalayim ans Shas sits in kneseth
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2008, 08:04:04 PM »

It means thunder but the the Arabic name Barak as in Barack Hussein Obama means blessed and is equivalent to the Hebrew name Baruch.

I bet that Ehud Barach thinks he is a muslim. You never know with these leftists.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 12:57:22 AM »

It means thunder but the the Arabic name Barak as in Barack Hussein Obama means blessed and is equivalent to the Hebrew name Baruch.

I bet that Ehud Barach thinks he is a muslim. You never know with these leftists.

Yeah he's a disgrace to the Biblical Judge named Barak. It's interesting to note that there was also a Biblical Judge named Ehud. It's so sad that all the famous people with the names Ehud and Barak today are all evil!

Exactly, well said Yacov O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 05:49:18 AM »
Don't worry the self hating Jews don't reproduce so in 2050 there'll be only religius Jews and religius muslim A-rabs in Erec israel. The A-rab christians and secular Israelis are leaving for the west so you'll be able to establish theocracy in Erec Israel after only defeating muslims.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm