Author Topic: The psycho-sexual roots of immorality  (Read 3604 times)

wonderfulgoy

The psycho-sexual roots of immorality
« on: December 29, 2006, 04:51:00 AM »
A man draws his whole conception of women from the impression of his mother - Nietzsche was the first to say this.  This profound psychological observation was given further evidence later by Sigmund Freud. 

A man draws his whole conception of women from the relationship he has with his mother.  So if a man is neglected by his mother, he approaches other women seeking from them what his mother couldn't give him.  He goes for women obsessively but gets disappointed each time - all they can give him is sex and lots of hassle.  But if he was overindulged by his mother, he wants all women to indulge him - which means the majority of women avoid him.

A man whose mother was taken from him feels that all men are taking women from him - and so he might become inclined to try homosexuality, to find the loving protection in the arms of a man.

A young man, with a lack of testosterone, approaches the lecture hall to wait for the other class to come out - and sees a handsome, muscular coloured boy standing with a fit young blonde nearby, who is grinning from cheek to cheek.  And he feels a little uncomfortable, but he goes up to the coloured guy and smiles at him.  The coloured guy smiles back and is happy when he knows that he has achieved sexual mastery over this weedy white guy.  Because the blonde clings onto his coloured arm, and strokes his muscles, and says, 'I love you - you are so big and handsome,' and she rolls her eyes at the white boy because he is an abomination in her sight.

And the white boy stands there, stewing in his own juices, while the sexy young blonde women drool over the big, handsome, muscly, gorgeous black man.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: The psycho-sexual roots of immorality
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 07:48:44 AM »
I agree, I'd lke to add some names to this list if I may: Plato, Moore, Marx, Darwin, Kinsey, John Dewey and B.F.Skinner......   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 08:09:35 AM »
I agree, I'd lke to add some names to this list if I may: Plato, Moore, Marx, Darwin, Kinsey, John Dewey and B.F.Skinner......   ;)

Is it true what they say - that most philosophical knowledge was discovered during the Golden Age of around 600 BCE, and that everything since has just been recycled from those years?

If so, why does mankind still exist?  Knowledge of the world is the same as coming to hate the world.  Widely diffused and understood philosophical knowledge would end civilization. 

In my opinion everything Freud wrote was unique and unknown until that time.  His was a mission of G-d.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 08:53:57 AM »
Ok, you ask very good questions.  This idea that you speak has been around since the dawn of time, well before 600BCE and is also documented in the times of the early Egyptian Dynasties.  Perhaps earlier which all the crazy Occultists speak....  I read everything, and follow the Ramam's "If something is not logical chances are it isn't true".  Knowing that the top members of the Nazi party were embedded into homosexuality and the Occult one cannot discredit these theories out of hand because it was possible for these people to gain power over the most educated population walking the Earth at that time of which we all know the outcome.  Much of these types of teachings are mingled within Buddhism, Hinduism, Theosophy and other Gnostic faiths especially what is considered the "New Age".  It might intrigue you to peruse through the teachings of Madam Blavatsky, Alice Bailey (Theosophy). 

Now you raise a very good question about Sigmund Freud.  I believe he was a very brilliant person, from what I have read of him, but I do believe some of his conclusions/teaching have impacted civilization abhorrently possibly due to his also entertaining G-dless beliefs although I really don't know.  Like so many “intellectuals” they come to a point where they see themselves as superior to other men and then superior to the concept of G-d Himself.  You probably already know this..  Many of these individuals of immense intelligence end up going insane, Tesla, perhaps the world’s most brilliant scientist, for example.  Now the teachings of Fraud, from what I have read, stemmed from the Greek Hellenist logic, or illogic whichever one wishes to choose.  From his findings and practicings on Psycho-sexual behavior came the extensions to that used/advocated by Alfred Kinsey and immense brainwashing used, even today by B.F. Skinner’s psychological conditioning of children instead of “education” currently being used in “John Dewey’s: “progressive” education”….it is simply sad to say the least.  I don’t’ think I’d say Fraud was sent by G-d but sent to challenge G-d, similar to Marx and to a large extent Darwin.   This is my opinion from what I have read and I am NO expert on Fraud…. ;)

A very good book was authored by Charlotte Thompson-Iserbyte called "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" which I read a few months back.  She documents the ideologies of these individuals and how their digressive theories have become standard in today's "progressive" academia and who is behind this collapse/Dumbing Down of America.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 09:40:22 AM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Jizzepie

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 09:49:52 AM »
From the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality:

New Evidence Found for Childhood Family Factors Influencing Sexual Orientation

by Linda Ames Nicolosi

A major study is about to be published in the prestigious peer-reviewed journal, Archives of Sexual Behavior, which provides striking new evidence for the influence of childhood family factors on sexual-orientation development.

The study used a population-based sample of 2,000,355 native-born Danes between the ages of 18 and 49. Denmark -- a country noted for its tolerance of a wide variety of alternative lifestyles, including homosexual partnerships, and the first country to legalize gay marriage.

Parental Influences on Sexual Orientation Development

The authors conclude: "Our study provides population-based, prospective evidence that childhood family experiences are important determinants of heterosexual and homosexual marriage decisions in adulthood."

Assuming that people who marry heterosexually are almost always heterosexual -- especially in a country where homosexuality carries little stigma, and gay marriage is legal -- and people who marry homosexually can be presumed to be homosexual, the study's findings offer intriguing evidence about family factors separating homosexual from heterosexual persons.

The following are findings from this new data:

1. Men who marry homosexually are more likely to have been raised in a family with unstable parental relationships -- particularly, absent or unknown fathers and divorced parents.
   2. Findings on women who marry homosexually were less pronounced, but were still associated with a childhood marked by a broken family. The rates of same-sex marriage "were elevated among women who experienced maternal death during adolescence, women with short duration of parental marriage, and women with long duration of mother-absent cohabitation with father."
   3. Men and women with "unknown fathers" were significantly less likely to marry a person of the opposite sex than were their peers with known fathers.
   4. Men who experienced parental death during childhood or adolescence "had significantly lower heterosexual marriage rates than peers whose parents were both alive on their 18th birthday. The younger the age of the father's death, the lower was the likelihood of heterosexual marriage."
   5. "The shorter the duration of parental marriage, the higher was the likelihood of homosexual marriage...homosexual marriage rates were 36% and 26% higher among men and women, respectively, who experienced parental divorce after less than six years of marriage, than among peers whose parents remained married for all 18 years of childhood and adolescence."
   6. "Men whose parents divorced before their 6th birthday were 39% more likely to marry homosexually than peers from intact parental marriages."
   7. "Men whose cohabitation with both parents ended before age 18 years had significantly (55% -76%) higher rates of homosexual marriage than men who cohabited with both parents until 18 years."
   8. The mother's age was directly linked to the likelihood of homosexual marriage among men -- the older the mother, the more likely her son was to marry another man. Also, "only children" were more likely to be homosexual.
   9. Persons born in large cities were significantly more likely to marry a same-sex partner -- suggesting that cultural factors might also affect the development of sexual orientation.

"Whatever ingredients determine a person's sexual preferences and marital choices," conclude the study's authors, "our population-based study shows that parental interactions are important."

fake plastic trees

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 07:38:24 PM »
Freud was a self-hating kike.

He had a great mind though

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2006, 08:56:24 PM »
A man draws his whole conception of women from the impression of his mother - Nietzsche was the first to say this.  This profound psychological observation was given further evidence later by Sigmund Freud. 

Nietzsche was a German nationalist Anti-Semite. It was people like him who inspired Hitler. Freud was a self-hating kike.
You are very correct Yacov.  Oswald Spengler was VERY critical of Nietzche in is book "The Decline of the West".... as a negative influence on culture which undermines civilization....highly recommended :).. 

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2006, 11:38:35 AM »
Fredrich Nietzsche's three biggest fans were Dr Oscar Levy, Walter Kaufmann and myself.

How can you say he was an anti-semite?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2006, 12:15:25 PM »
I have read both pro http://users.cyberone.com.au/myers/nietzsche.html and con http://www.friesian.com/nietzsch.htm about Fredrich Nietzsche.  It appears that he was a committed anti-religion individual and was very critical about early Christian anti-Semitism and also of Jewish moral Laws.  To be quite truthful, I am not very well read on Nietzsche but know that Oswald Spengler was very critical about his thinking and from conversations from my, now retired, Dr. Psychiatrist friend's belief that Nietzsche was an anti-Semite. I'll research this further and try to get back... :)

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2006, 12:30:33 PM »
Marzutra,

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to get Spengler's book 'Decline of the West' because you have mentioned it so often.  But I'm one of those that takes ages (i.e. months) to get round to reading a new book because I'm always buried in a pile I haven't finished yet.  Could you start a thread in Save Western Civilization and outline the main points?  :)  I bet that would be hard work but it would be amazing if you could do that.   :D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »
I certainly would try, but I'll need much help.  Oswald Spengler is very good but, I must be honest, you are way ahead of me on Nietzsche.  To be quite honest, I am ignorant to say the very least.  I have sent my friend an email asking him directly, why and where he holds such beliefs.  I shall post them back to you for your own referance checking.  Perhaps you are right.....I have been wrong MANY times before, to say the very least...  :)

If anyone is interested in the history of psycho-conditioning as "education" there is a fabulous and well documented book by Charlotte Thomposon-Iserbyte called "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America".
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 10:36:53 PM by Marzutra »