Author Topic: US To Help Egypt Build Border Fence  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
US To Help Egypt Build Border Fence
« on: April 02, 2008, 06:42:30 PM »
The fill-in on Savage is talking about it right now...

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010409049

March 22, 2008 8:14 a.m. EST

Joseph Mayton - AHN Middle East Correspondent

Cairo, Egypt (AHN) - The United States has announced that it is planning to help Egypt build a border fence along the Gaza-Egypt border. Washington transferred $23 million worth of special aid to the North African nation as part of its assistance in locating smuggling tunnels.

Over the past few months, smuggling between Gaza and Egypt has garnered more attention in light of the Israeli economic blockade on the small Mediterranean strip of land. Israel is calling on Egypt to improve its crackdown on PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi smuggling, which the Jewish state says allows weapons to enter Gaza that are then used against southern Israel.

The planned fence between Egypt and Gaza will employ technology directed at preventing the fence from being damaged. This is in response to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi militants who blew a hole in the current wall between the two nations that allowed hundreds of thousands of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis to flock into Egypt late January and early February.

The American Army Corps of Engineers plans to send teams to Egypt to help push forward the border fence plans.

No timetable has been given yet as to when the wall will be constructed

While building the wall, the Americans also hope to help Egyptian security forces locate and destroy smuggling tunnels into Gaza

Israel has welcomed the move, saying that American participation will help end the movement of weapons into Gaza.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 06:45:37 PM by Vito »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: US To Help Egypt Build Border Fence
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 07:28:03 PM »
The fill-in on Savage is talking about it right now...

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7010409049

March 22, 2008 8:14 a.m. EST

Joseph Mayton - AHN Middle East Correspondent

Cairo, Egypt (AHN) - The United States has announced that it is planning to help Egypt build a border fence along the Gaza-Egypt border. Washington transferred $23 million worth of special aid to the North African nation as part of its assistance in locating smuggling tunnels.

Over the past few months, smuggling between Gaza and Egypt has garnered more attention in light of the Israeli economic blockade on the small Mediterranean strip of land. Israel is calling on Egypt to improve its crackdown on PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi smuggling, which the Jewish state says allows weapons to enter Gaza that are then used against southern Israel.

The planned fence between Egypt and Gaza will employ technology directed at preventing the fence from being damaged. This is in response to PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi militants who blew a hole in the current wall between the two nations that allowed hundreds of thousands of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis to flock into Egypt late January and early February.

The American Army Corps of Engineers plans to send teams to Egypt to help push forward the border fence plans.

No timetable has been given yet as to when the wall will be constructed

While building the wall, the Americans also hope to help Egyptian security forces locate and destroy smuggling tunnels into Gaza

Israel has welcomed the move, saying that American participation will help end the movement of weapons into Gaza.
How ironic that the US can be so quick to push forward plans for a border fence in Egypt when they seem to have problems securing their own borders here at home. Still if Israel thinks it will stem the flow of weapons into Gaza its well worth the efforts being made.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 07:47:35 PM »
Frig diseased Egypt
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 08:01:25 PM »
Egypt's "failure" to cease the import of weaponry into Gaza is not as much of a problem as Israel's "failure" to export Arabs to Egypt.

Well, it is a matter of time, with G-d's help.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 08:07:44 PM »
It is amazing at how differently the media covers this wall separating Gaza and Egypt and Israel's "apartheid" wall in the West Bank. Just proves biased the media is against Israel.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 08:11:35 PM »
Frig diseased Egypt
Exactly! It kills me every time I think of it that Israel surrendered the Abu-Rudeis oil fields where they discovered oil in 1974 to Egypt . The Egyptians would still be sitting there with the oil undiscovered if it wasn't for Israel. Israel got virtually nothing out of the Camp David Accords. They should have held on to the oil rights until the fields were exhausted.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 08:26:28 PM »
It is amazing at how differently the media covers this wall separating Gaza and Egypt and Israel's "apartheid" wall in the West Bank. Just proves biased the media is against Israel.

Obviously media is biased against Israel and Jews. And not only in poltics. All religions which forbid intermarriage are "traditionalist", except Jews who are "racist".

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 08:36:46 PM »
They're allowed to build a fence to keep these PLO savages out and Israel can't. >:(

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »
The one place Ragheads deserve to be fenced in is in hell.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 09:01:59 PM »
They're allowed to build a fence to keep these PLO savages out and Israel can't. >:(

We don't need to be allowed to build a fence. We don't even need a fence. We need an Arab-free zone.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 11:06:40 PM »
too bad, its one place where we can send palis
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 02:15:12 PM »
I'm going to send e-mails to every senator and congressman that I can...

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
I'm going to send e-mails to every senator and congressman that I can...

good idea O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »
I want Egypt back for Egyptians... muslims exterminated Egyptians and made a [censored] out of historical Egypt.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.