Author Topic: Muslims Refuse To Wash Hands At UK Hospitals  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Muslims Refuse To Wash Hands At UK Hospitals
« on: December 31, 2006, 12:04:50 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006600358,00.html

By JOHN TROUP
DECEMBER 29, 2006

SOME Muslims are undermining the battle to rid Britain’s hospitals of killer infections by refusing to wash their hands when visiting sick relatives.

Dispensers containing anti-bacterial gel have been placed outside wards at hospitals all over Britain in a bid to get rid of superbugs like MRSA and PVL.

It prevents people bringing in more infections. But some Muslims refuse to use the hand cleansers on religious grounds because they contain alcohol.

Health watchdogs are so concerned they intend to meet with NHS bosses in the New Year to try and hammer out a solution.

NHS care assistant Theresa Poupa, 46, became aware of the situation while visiting a sick cousin at the London Chest Hospital in Bethnal Green.

She said: “I could not believe it - the signs are large enough and clear enough but they just took no notice and walked straight onto the ward.

“I was there almost every day for three weeks and I saw it repeated dozens and dozens of times. When I raised the matter with the nursing staff they just shrugged and said that Muslims were refusing to use the gel because it contained alcohol.

“They said they couldn’t force visitors to use the gel and I understand that — but I was astonished that anyone who didn’t wash their hands was allowed onto a ward.

“I know the dangers that bugs like MRSA can cause. They kill hundreds of patients a year.”

Michael Summers, chairman of the Patients’ Association, said: “I have been made aware of this situation during discussions with nurses and it is a very serious state of affairs.”

Sun doctor Dr Carol Cooper, who practises in West London and works shifts in accident and emergency, said: “I practise in an area where the patients are largely Bangladeshi and some of them do object to washing their hands because of the alcohol. But it’s fantastically important.”

Murray Devine, head of safety at health watchdog the Healthcare Commission, said: “The solution should be ensuring Muslims have access to soap and water. There’s no substitute for good old fashioned soap and water.”
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims Refuse To Wash Hands At UK Hospitals
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 03:45:48 PM »
Cleanlyness to a muslim is like garlic to a vampire. These muslims never wash their hands no matter where they are, so why would a hospital be any different? Is this in not another reason to kick these cultists out of western countries, I give up.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 04:08:37 PM »
WHO WOULD WANT TO PICK UP A BAR OF SOAP AFTER ONE OF "THEM" HAD HANDLED IT?

SOAP CAN'T KILL SOME GERMS.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 05:27:59 PM »
heyyy i wash my hands lol!!!!! :-[

Muslims make wudu 5 times a day.......better then nothing. Also haven't you considered the fact that there are more consultants that are muslims and asian then british.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2007, 05:54:07 PM »
heyyy i wash my hands lol!!!!! :-[

Muslims make wudu 5 times a day.......better then nothing. Also haven't you considered the fact that there are more consultants that are muslims and asian then british.
All the British have left for Australia and America because they see their country rotting from within...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2007, 05:55:16 PM »
Great, I hope they don't bring their cowardice and liberal ways over here.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2007, 06:22:34 PM »
Great, I hope they don't bring their cowardice and liberal ways over here.

You are 100 percent correct! If they won't clean up the mess in their own country, they sure won't help us clean of the mess in this country. We need fighters not wimps.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 08:09:51 PM »
Haha! :

The Muslims never cease to amaze me.  :::D

Their backward seventh century cult wants to remain that way. Let's help them bomb down to the stone age. Oh!! I fogot, they are already living in the stone age.

Shalom!
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 11:13:47 PM »
So...........they can wash their FEET, but they can't wash their HANDS??????? There goes common sense right out the window again!

I say forget making them wash their hands, let them get bacteria all over themselves and go and touch their relatives AND other muzzies and may they get worse infections and die.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 04:58:18 AM »
So...........they can wash their FEET, but they can't wash their HANDS??????? There goes common sense right out the window again!

I say forget making them wash their hands, let them get bacteria all over themselves and go and touch their relatives AND other muzzies and may they get worse infections and die.

I wish this too.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2009, 03:34:57 PM »
Some muslims put blood on their fingernails and under their feet. Very disgusting.
They also catch doves with a net on the balcony and eat them.