Author Topic: Having 'fun' with Rivera on Kahane.org  (Read 4465 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Having 'fun' with Rivera on Kahane.org
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 12:19:36 AM »
Leave our forum alone.  The Kahane.org forum simply wished to be a unity forum for all Kahanist Jews and Noahides to discuss Kahanist issues and Torah and they let JTF go on their forum and post when the JTF forum was taken down by the peacenow nutcases.  Then DWI repays them by coming on a couple dozen times with the encouragement of Chaim and posts evil slander about the righteous Yekutiel, and now Scriabin is encouraging it as well.  Leave us alone and stick with your own forum.     

Despite my belief that Chaim is correct, I find this quarreling to be very disturbing. I don't know who Yekutiel is and I don't know if I'm too slow or too quick to judge him but at this point in time I don't want to judge him at all. I am also here for Kahanist issues and Torah. The one thing I am going to contribute is that we need to be professional about this. The name kahane.org is something that attracts kahanists both real and fake. We are the good guys and it is important that every true Kahanist knows that.
   I would normally lock this thread, but I feel that given the circumstances and my lack of knowledge this would be an abuse of power. As a regular member I'm asking that we try to handle this in a civil fashion. I am requesting that another moderator with more knowledge about this conflict lock this thread if you agree with me that this is a lose-lose situation.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 12:35:55 AM »
The truth is that this has been addressed fully in this weeks ask jtf. Chaim has revealed the truth about guzzy and kahane.org much better than any of us could.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline doom777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 03:00:08 AM »
Scriabin, why do you feel the need to defend your actions. Anything goes with them on that forum. I am listening to ask jtf now and Chaim is discussing the evil and slander coming from those beasts.

And that's exactly why I personally do not want you there. However you are still free to post.

The main motto of the forum of Kahane.org is free speach. Someone wants to criticize Chaim and JTF, be my guest. Someone wants to defend and glorify Chaim and JTF, be my guest. Someone wants to argue against Kahanism, be my guest. However for all three presume that the poster will act maturely and respectfully.

You however are there only to stir up trouble. You're not there to defend JTF, but to slander and cause havoc. Scriabin is welcome there, at least by me and Yekutiel, and es, and all other moderators. You are not. Nonetheless, your account is still active, and the opportunity to do teshuva and start posting there respectfully, without slander, etc.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 03:37:56 AM »
Scriabin, why do you feel the need to defend your actions. Anything goes with them on that forum. I am listening to ask jtf now and Chaim is discussing the evil and slander coming from those beasts.

And that's exactly why I personally do not want you there. However you are still free to post.

The main motto of the forum of Kahane.org is free speach. Someone wants to criticize Chaim and JTF, be my guest. Someone wants to defend and glorify Chaim and JTF, be my guest. Someone wants to argue against Kahanism, be my guest. However for all three presume that the poster will act maturely and respectfully.

You however are there only to stir up trouble. You're not there to defend JTF, but to slander and cause havoc. Scriabin is welcome there, at least by me and Yekutiel, and es, and all other moderators. You are not. Nonetheless, your account is still active, and the opportunity to do teshuva and start posting there respectfully, without slander, etc.

Don't worry, I have no interest in going to a forum and being the only one there. I guess you are getting quite bored there so you are coming here. How interesting.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 07:32:31 AM »

Don't worry, I have no interest in going to a forum and being the only one there. I guess you are getting quite bored there so you are coming here. How interesting.

nice! reverse psychology!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 11:27:32 AM »
Guys, can we please put this matter to rest? 

As I see it, this is a free country.  So if Yekutiel, or anyone else wants to have a forum, so be it.  And Chaim addressed this whole issue on the most recent show.  So I really don't see the point in going to Kahane.org to pick fights with them. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 01:29:46 PM »
Lisa is right, I think the best thing we can do is let them have envy of us.  It is jealousy.  If they got a forum of what 5 people harldy active why bother.   We need to use our energy on taking care what we have to take care of.  Personally I think these divides are senseless.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »

I proudly support JTF.     I hope that people in these other groups, who have differences with Chaim, can put their differences on the side.    Each of us,   regardless of being participants in one or more of these organizations,   can make a difference for Israel and the world.     

I've been an American Citizen my entire life.    I'm in my 40's.   Until becoming aware of JTF,   I wasn't aware of how important it was to support the heroic efforts of the Jewish people living in Judea and Samaria.     G-d Bless Chaim and everyone who has helped aid the Jews in parts of Israel that are being controlled/  hijacked by Arabs and Muslims.    I only wish I was aware of JTF before the Israeli Government gave away Gaza to the Hamas Nazi Terrorists.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 06:39:13 PM »
Guys, can we please put this matter to rest? 

As I see it, this is a free country.  So if Yekutiel, or anyone else wants to have a forum, so be it.  And Chaim addressed this whole issue on the most recent show.  So I really don't see the point in going to Kahane.org to pick fights with them. 

100% agree with you  O0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2008, 01:03:51 AM »
I agree with Lisa and going to the splinter group's forum is a waste of time. We actually help them when we go and post because without us, they literally have not a single soul there. Most of the time, not a single member is on their site. I actually think calling them a splinter group is being to kind because a splinter group is a bunch of people that share the same ideas but just branched out to form their own group. I certainly don't think those beasts have a kahanist ideology.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2008, 01:15:40 AM »
 O0