Author Topic: Islam-A religion of peace? Patrick Henry's response  (Read 1212 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Islam-A religion of peace? Patrick Henry's response
« on: April 08, 2008, 12:26:55 PM »
This is how I think Patrick Henry would respond to today's situation with the muslims and the reality of the threat they pose.  This is a quote from his great speech.

Mr. President, it is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope. We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth, and listen to the song of that siren till she transforms us into beasts. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those who, having eyes, see not, and, having ears, hear not, the things which so nearly concern their temporal salvation? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst, and to provide for it.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Islam-A religion of peace? Patrick Henry's response
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 12:08:58 AM »
What I think he would say.....

Liberty or Death?  They obviously care for death. Mr President; Give Me Liberty to kill them ALL.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 01:09:25 PM »

Liberty or Death?  They obviously care for death. Mr President; Give Me Liberty to kill them ALL.

I guess Patrick Henry would address the fact that people don't want to see the truth about Islam and live in denial.  People want to believe that Islam really isn't an evil, hateful religion, but deep down inside they know that's not true.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 05:36:47 PM »

I guess Patrick Henry would address the fact that people don't want to see the truth about Islam and live in denial.  People want to believe that Islam really isn't an evil, hateful religion, but deep down inside they know that's not true.

Patrick Henry- WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU!!! :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »

I agree wholeheartedly Paulette.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel