Author Topic: At what point will the world wake up?!  (Read 5837 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
At what point will the world wake up?!
« on: April 14, 2008, 05:06:56 PM »
Prominent Hamas cleric, Yunis al-Astal, recently had this to say:

"[Rome will become] an advanced post for the Islamic conquests, which will spread though Europe in its entirety, and then will turn to the two Americas, even Eastern Europe."

"Very soon, Allah willing, Rome will be conquered, just like Constantinople was, as was prophesized by our prophet Muhammad,"

"When jihad becomes an individual duty, it applies to women too, because women do not differ from men when it comes to individual duties," he said, calling Jews "the brothers of apes and pigs" who should "taste the bitterness of death."

Many more quotes can be found here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351242,00.html

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: At what point will the world wake up?!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 05:46:34 PM »

Picture of previously mentioned scum.

from http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=61582
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 11:56:22 AM »
Good question.

There are so many signs of whats going on.
Either people do not look at it or those who realize it cave in because they don't want any confrontation. 

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 12:47:48 PM »
People will wake up when they are finally pushed hard enough.  G-d forbid, this might take a really hard push.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 02:38:03 PM »
I agree with you both....
and in my eyes.... it looks as if that push will come sooner than most think.

Maybe closer to election time?
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 10:42:17 PM »
I agree with you both....
and in my eyes.... it looks as if that push will come sooner than most think.

Maybe closer to election time?

~I am almost at the point of tears constantly, just thinking that they might not ever wake up.  They are voting in a man here in the USA who is a confirmed good 4 nothing, and has a muslim name, and I BELIEVE IS A MUSLIM, he can say ANYTHING and get away with it, and STILL they follow this Madman, AND So called Black "christians" are ENDORSING THIS MANIAC.. who's pastor says for G-d to da## America, and how evil the white man is. 
~Islam is in full scale ottoman empire ascending, and they will NOT stop.  There are SO MANY Leftists Jews, and the Christians are sitting back for the LAST 40 yrs (I know this is not a good thing to say, but it is the TRUTH) Prayer: Out Of Schools. 10 Commandments: NO MORE.  Mangers: Gone off of GOVT. property. The Star of David/the Seal of Solomon: They want it OUT of schools. the Cross: Banished from schools in certain states.  Preaching against homosexuality: "hate speech." islam: being taught in US Schools. Illegals: they want to LEGALIZE. Good is bad, bad is good..
~IF WE DO NOT FIGHT THESE DEMON leftists, muslims, illegals, and this tyrant GOVT.- we WILL LOSE EVERYTHING- and G-d WILL HOLD US ACCOUNTABLE. 

"The Tree of Liberty MUST be watered, every so often with the blood of patriots and tyrants" ~Thomas Jefferson.

This nation is a CHRISTIAN nation. Israel is a Jewish nation.
WHERE ARE THE CHRISTIANS???????!!!!!!!!!!!And WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why have they LET this nation GO>? WHY WHY WHY??!!!???
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE. I AM SICKENED. MY HEART ACHES for this nation, my heart is totally SICK over Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 10:47:28 PM »
I agree with you cancangal....

there aren't many things I hate more than Far left liberals... the ones who are so far left that they don't care what happens to their own country, just as long as people aren't 'insulted'. That is a kindergarten ideal.

Now 'racial profiling' isn't allowed at airports because it hurts people's feelings.
However... that could probably save a few lives!

~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2008, 11:08:09 PM »
I agree with you cancangal....

there aren't many things I hate more than Far left liberals... the ones who are so far left that they don't care what happens to their own country, just as long as people aren't 'insulted'. That is a kindergarten ideal.

Now 'racial profiling' isn't allowed at airports because it hurts people's feelings.
However... that could probably save a few lives!

Isaiah 30:
Jewish Publication Society Tanakh (1917)

8 Now go, write it before them on a tablet, and inscribe it in a book, that it may be for the time to come for ever and ever.

9 For it is a rebellious people, lying children, children that refuse to hear the teaching of the LORD;

10 That say to the seers: 'See not,' and to the prophets: 'Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy delusions;

11 Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.'

~THIS Sr Yehudi- is these Leftists slimes agenda is ALL about.

"Peace, Peace, when there is NO PEACE."
These are LIARS, making a MOCKERY of OUR G-d.  He HAS to show up and avenge this ATROCITY.  And...if he chooses to use MY mouth- I WILL DO IT. I HAVE HAD IT.
*islam is taking over just about every nation in EU.
*islam is now in the N. Pole
*islam and their ONLY mission is to TRY to make everyone submit to their lying false 'g'$d.
*islam wants to MURDER us- EVEN YOU STUPID LEFTY's.
*islam is the start of EVERY war in this world.
*islam wont EVER be HAPPY until they even kill each-other off.

There is ONLY ONE solution:
Christians in THIS nation better REPENT. PERIOD, or you WILL face a type of holocaust.
Thats all I have to say about that right now, I think.  :-X
Please forgive me, If I am being offensive, but America, is in FACT, a Christian nation. OR WAS  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2008, 11:28:00 PM »
Don't be afraid of being harsh...
the truth hurts! But it needs to be told!  O0
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2008, 11:57:28 PM »

:'(

This is what I believe is coming up in the born-again christian faith:

*THEIR FINANCES WILL COME UNDER SCRUTINY*

There are ministries that are FOR REAL. BUT, many that are NOT.  These large "Movie-Theatre" churches are going to have govt. interference, because they have ALLOWED the govt. to tamper into church- GW's 'Faith-based initiative'... I believe...MANY christians that have put their faith in 'man' will fall away- SAD SAD SAD.
  You know Sr Yehudi- even leftist Jews dont come under such dire straits- these big super churches have ZERO accountability- really- they don't.  How can a person that 'loves' G-d, want SO MUCH to do with $$$??? Humility would have suited them MUCH better- they were NOT ready to have all of this $..  So, they spend it FOOLISHLY. They write books that have NOTHING to do with G-d. NOTHING. "Self" books.  The christian church in USA, is  secular. They make beanie babies, bracelets, books for self- they dress up sin in nice clothing, (fashion lines) I could go on and on, you see THESE things mean MORE to a christian nowadays- NOT AMERICA, NOT Love for Israel-
  ~Not having all kinds of cash is freeing, one can see the problems, and WANT to do something- but so MANY christians I encounter, do not even know WHAT is going on, AT ALL...THIS...is an abomination.  While I know MANY christian people- I am SO tired of them just not caring- not ONE DA## BIT. The church has utterly forsaken G-d so that we cannot even stand in the faces of our enemies- just like Israel, when Israel turned its back on HaShem in ancient days- HaShem gave their enemies the victory..and THAT IS WHAT WILL happen here- if the US Church does NOT repent.  

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 12:17:53 AM »

There are ministries that are FOR REAL. BUT, many that are NOT.  These large "Movie-Theatre" churches are going to have govt. interference, because they have ALLOWED the govt. to tamper into church- GW's 'Faith-based initiative'... I believe...MANY christians that have put their faith in 'man' will fall away- SAD SAD SAD.
  You know Sr Yehudi- even leftist Jews dont come under such dire straits- these big super churches have ZERO accountability- really- they don't.  How can a person that 'loves' G-d, want SO MUCH to do with $$$??? Humility would have suited them MUCH better- they were NOT ready to have all of this $..  So, they spend it FOOLISHLY. They write books that have NOTHING to do with G-d. NOTHING. "Self" books.  The christian church in USA, is  secular. They make beanie babies, bracelets, books for self- they dress up sin in nice clothing, (fashion lines) I could go on and on, you see THESE things mean MORE to a christian nowadays- NOT AMERICA, NOT Love for Israel-
  ~Not having all kinds of cash is freeing, one can see the problems, and WANT to do something- but so MANY christians I encounter, do not even know WHAT is going on, AT ALL...THIS...is an abomination.  While I know MANY christian people- I am SO tired of them just not caring- not ONE DA## BIT. The church has utterly forsaken G-d so that we cannot even stand in the faces of our enemies- just like Israel, when Israel turned its back on HaShem in ancient days- HaShem gave their enemies the victory..and THAT IS WHAT WILL happen here- if the US Church does NOT repent.  

Thank you for showing me the Christian viewpoint...
my Christian friends are the ones who go to these large churches. I don't know if they go to the churches that you're talking about.. but I wouldn't be surprised.
However... this may be the optimist in me, but I'm sure there are more people like you who want to see change. And hopefully there will bring change.

I completely agree with you when you say " How can a person that 'loves' G-d, want SO MUCH to do with $$$???"
I believe this is true in every religion! Pocketing the money like a corrupt politician isn't my idea of an ideal clergyman!

Do you know of any Churches that act like a church is supposed to act?
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 01:03:31 AM »

my Christian friends are the ones who go to these large churches. I don't know if they go to the churches that you're talking about.. but I wouldn't be surprised.
However... this may be the optimist in me, but I'm sure there are more people like you who want to see change. And hopefully there will bring change.

I completely agree with you when you say " How can a person that 'loves' G-d, want SO MUCH to do with $$$???"
I believe this is true in every religion! Pocketing the money like a corrupt politician isn't my idea of an ideal clergyman!

~Sr Yehudi,
  No, I do NOT know of ANY christian church that is acting accordingly. The 'honorable' Pastor Manning, on youtube is telling it like it is, and John Hagee.  A person like myself, is CONSTANTLY going to temples, churches & synogogues, I must tell you this: I have ALWAYS believed in ONE G-d- ONE.  The ONE G-d of which I speak of takes delight in this: 'To walk HUMBLY with thy G-d."  I will be CANDID.. I sit in the temple and melt when they bring out the TORAH- I LOVE IT. LOVE IT. I cry, and it causes me to REMEMBER: 'Don't set your hand upon the cart, lest you die.'  Sr Yehudi- THIS is the 'fear of the Lord'  You know this.. It is not necessary that christians try to 'convert' Jews, the FACT that they do NOT even fear G-d enough, to see that the O.T. is DIRECT from G-d, and found IN the synogogue, and IN the Jews- THAT scares me, because HOLINESS comes from the O.T. THE LAW.  So, they COVER their sin up with grace, and just sin over and over, and its ALL okkkkkkkk.  NO IT IS NOT.  PERFECT example of THIS is Genesis Adam & Eve.  Christians NEED to EMBRACE JUDAISM- and they DO NOT. SHAME. this is WHY everything is OK, and you can do WHATEVER you feel is good, and G-d will just forgive you... bla bla bla...
  IF THIS WAS A christian nation, there would be ZERO tolerence for sin run amok, ESPECIALLY FOR LEADERS.  We would be able (as a nation) to stand against ANY enemy.  Chaim says this a LOT- THIS IS A CHRISTIAN nation!!! I AGREE ~~~~~DANG!!! GET RIGHT and REPENT.  Psalms 50 I believe: 'Set your conduct aright, and I will show you my salvation"  and "Salvation BELONGS to the Lord"  there is NO salvation OUTSIDE of that ONE G-d. NONE.  The SOONER the christians REALIZE this, and REPENT, things WILL turn around, until then- NO.  Many religions do dastardly things, true, but it REALLY is the christian faith right now, that is under fire.. a fire that THEY caused.  I am NOT a religious person in the christian retrospect, just pretty well read in the O.T. and the books of the prophets- I would be lying if I didnt say that I enjoy the N.T. .. BUT WHY DONT THEY THEN FOLLOW the N.T.????   I am from a family of Jewish Portuguese, my grandmothers left their faith when they intermarried- I am led in my heart right now and probably for the remaning days of my life here- drawn to my Jewish roots, it is IMPERITIVE to me.  Life is in the Words of G-d.  I TREASURE them. I LIVE FOR IT.  Yes, my heart is open to christians, but I am SO angry with indignation toward them, that I just cant see straight, NO I am NOT the perfect person- I TRY for G-d to be good and right, with faith in HaShem AND 'works' (action) as they say in churches.  GREAT subject Sr Yehudi. FABULOUS!!!!  O0

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 10:37:20 AM »
Curse... on Hamas and on Fatah and on all Arab Muslamics. :o :( O0
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 05:00:05 PM »

~Sr Yehudi,
  No, I do NOT know of ANY christian church that is acting accordingly. The 'honorable' Pastor Manning, on youtube is telling it like it is, and John Hagee.  A person like myself, is CONSTANTLY going to temples, churches & synogogues, I must tell you this: I have ALWAYS believed in ONE G-d- ONE.  The ONE G-d of which I speak of takes delight in this: 'To walk HUMBLY with thy G-d."  I will be CANDID.. I sit in the temple and melt when they bring out the TORAH- I LOVE IT. LOVE IT. I cry, and it causes me to REMEMBER: 'Don't set your hand upon the cart, lest you die.'  Sr Yehudi- THIS is the 'fear of the Lord'  You know this.. It is not necessary that christians try to 'convert' Jews, the FACT that they do NOT even fear G-d enough, to see that the O.T. is DIRECT from G-d, and found IN the synogogue, and IN the Jews- THAT scares me, because HOLINESS comes from the O.T. THE LAW.  So, they COVER their sin up with grace, and just sin over and over, and its ALL okkkkkkkk.  NO IT IS NOT.  PERFECT example of THIS is Genesis Adam & Eve.  Christians NEED to EMBRACE JUDAISM- and they DO NOT. SHAME. this is WHY everything is OK, and you can do WHATEVER you feel is good, and G-d will just forgive you... bla bla bla...
  IF THIS WAS A christian nation, there would be ZERO tolerence for sin run amok, ESPECIALLY FOR LEADERS.  We would be able (as a nation) to stand against ANY enemy.  Chaim says this a LOT- THIS IS A CHRISTIAN nation!!! I AGREE ~~~~~DANG!!! GET RIGHT and REPENT.  Psalms 50 I believe: 'Set your conduct aright, and I will show you my salvation"  and "Salvation BELONGS to the Lord"  there is NO salvation OUTSIDE of that ONE G-d. NONE.  The SOONER the christians REALIZE this, and REPENT, things WILL turn around, until then- NO.  Many religions do dastardly things, true, but it REALLY is the christian faith right now, that is under fire.. a fire that THEY caused.  I am NOT a religious person in the christian retrospect, just pretty well read in the O.T. and the books of the prophets- I would be lying if I didnt say that I enjoy the N.T. .. BUT WHY DONT THEY THEN FOLLOW the N.T.????   I am from a family of Jewish Portuguese, my grandmothers left their faith when they intermarried- I am led in my heart right now and probably for the remaning days of my life here- drawn to my Jewish roots, it is IMPERITIVE to me.  Life is in the Words of G-d.  I TREASURE them. I LIVE FOR IT.  Yes, my heart is open to christians, but I am SO angry with indignation toward them, that I just cant see straight, NO I am NOT the perfect person- I TRY for G-d to be good and right, with faith in HaShem AND 'works' (action) as they say in churches.  GREAT subject Sr Yehudi. FABULOUS!!!!  O0

Unfortunately it seems as if people have lost their faith....
It seems this way in Judaism too. Most of the Jews and Christians I know barely go to shul/church if at all. Personally, it's upsetting...
And I'm glad you cherish your Jewish roots... these roots are the same reason I practice Judaism myself, and how I got into it in the first place!
And lastly... no one is perfect. Just as long as we try to be "for G-d to be good and right, with faith in HaShem AND 'works' (action) as they say in churches", such as you do... we will continue having faith, and continue to have good things come our way. Or at least that's what I believe!  ;)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2008, 01:21:48 AM »

Yunis al-Astal's comments further demonstrates what a piece of subhuman trash that Jimmy Carter is.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 02:38:38 PM »

Yunis al-Astal's comments further demonstrates what a piece of subhuman trash that Jimmy Carter is.

Agreed.
Not to mention anyone who sympathizes with this group of terrorists.
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 02:51:24 PM »
Gods children throughout history have always been out numbered! With God, we are a majority So we should not fear. He will never leave nor forsake us.  O0
wayne jude 8;)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »
Gods children throughout history have always been out numbered! With G-d, we are a majority So we should not fear. He will never leave nor forsake us.  O0
wayne jude 8;)

Well said Wayne... well said.  O0
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

SR Yehudi,
I was in a radio chat room, a conservative chat room.. a "so-called' Christian came in, it was ABOMINABLE.. He told me:  "You need to have more tolerance, Paulette, you are acting like a hater, Paulette, This is not what the Lord would do, Paulette.. BLA BLA BLA BLA.  >:(
  Simply put, I told him:  you are a DISGRACE to your faith, you are GUILTY of not holding ANYTHING into account- YOU ARE THE REASON WHY this once MIGHTY nation cannot stand against their enemies. 
  I am sorry, and please do not get offended Christian people... It is BECAUSE of the church right now, that America is FALLING APART.  SR Yehudi- ask just about ANY Christian person that you know, just out of the blue: "Hey, I forgot- who is the speaker of the house?".... I GUARANTEE that they will NOT know, NOR care.  Why? because J.C. is coming back ANY day... they have been saying THIS since the govt. raped the schools of prayer in 1963.. So, the N.T. tells them: "Pray for your leaders.." Well, if you don't know WHO the leaders ARE, HOW DOES ONE PRAY for them?!?!? It is the CHRISTIAN CHURCH that is GUILTY. Period.  HaShem gave the Jews, Israel- HaShem gave the Christians, America... BOTH have FAILED.. In a time where faith is NEEDED at the most- When people of the faith in the G-d of Israel went through the "Valley of Baca" -tears  -  it was NOT suppose to be FOREVER, baca is a place to pitch a tent, NOT build a mansion..  America Christians have built mansions in their hearts- full of terrible ung-dliness, and Israel the same.  These people TRUST in OPRESSION AND DEPRESSION.  WHEN WILL THEY EVER WAKE UP?!?!?!   We were meant to be FREE. Shalom  :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 11:25:12 PM »

You're right... most people have absolutely NO idea who the speaker of the house is.... nor do they care!
Americans in general have lost what made us greater than the rest... our faith. Some faith still remains but most have lost it.
Speaking in terms of Judaism... most I know have little to no faith. All they know is their parents are Jewish.... so they are Jewish. It means nothing to most people. I'm sure the same thing happens in Christianity...

And lastly... I don't know if you have heard about it... but Ben Stein is coming out with a great new movie called Expelled.
It's about how "intellectuals" are trying to convince the public that there is no intelligent design.... just evolution.
Meanwhile... he proves that there IS evidence of intelligent design!

I think you'll enjoy it!  ;)

~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 11:41:44 PM »
So few care i starting to wonder what is the point and trying! :(

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2008, 02:15:00 AM »

You're right... most people have absolutely NO idea who the speaker of the house is.... nor do they care!
Americans in general have lost what made us greater than the rest... our faith. Some faith still remains but most have lost it.
Speaking in terms of Judaism... most I know have little to no faith. All they know is their parents are Jewish.... so they are Jewish. It means nothing to most people. I'm sure the same thing happens in Christianity...

And lastly... I don't know if you have heard about it... but Ben Stein is coming out with a great new movie called Expelled.
It's about how "intellectuals" are trying to convince the public that there is no intelligent design.... just evolution.
Meanwhile... he proves that there IS evidence of intelligent design!

I think you'll enjoy it!  ;)

SAD, USA has TOTALLY lost its faith- SO SAD.. I LOVE ben stein!! he is FABULOUS!!  Thank you for showing me that!  I think it is AWFUL for people that know that they come from such a rich heritage, and do NOT care.. Jews are VERY different than Christians- Christians let ANYONE in the family choose what denomination, and if the kid does not like the religion, the parents really give them a heckuva hard time.. Like a kid that despises being a methodist- if the kid leaves the Methodist faith, the parents go crazy.. At LEAST being Jewish you KNOW where you came from, and it is easy to want to know the Word of G-d.. I know, a LOT of Jews are just gone with the wind- but look here- SR Yehudi- plenty that LOVE HaShem  O0  I would personally leave being a methodist too haha- it is boring.  Going to REALLY SUPER Lively temples are FUNNNNNNNNNN... and I listen to GREAT Jewish praise music- I LOVE IT.  The old 'Maranathas' singers CDs that are Christian are a LOT like 2 Chronicles- they are SO good that i feel light as a feather.  I just LOVE music. Any kind- EXCEPT RAP-  >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2008, 02:55:29 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
Hopefully I'll be able to see the film soon...

You have a point... most non-religious know where they came from in Judaism.
Unfortunately I don't know much about the Methodist sect...
most of the Christian sects I know about... not that one. Oddly enough there are quite a few methodist
churches where I live! lol

And I'm definitely with you on this one! I don't like today's rap at all. It's vulgar, pointless, and in my personal opinion.. harmful to society.

But there are Israeli rappers with substance. They rap about real issues.... and make memorials to fallen soldiers.

This is one for Ya'akov Paz who was killed when he tried to stop a hijacking underway by PLO terrorists:
http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273679.html

and a couple of the same guys who did a song about keeping hope... and staying together.

I actually have a quote from them in my signature.. "together we survive, apart we fall"

But I haven't heard this type of decent rap in America unfortunately.   
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 03:48:44 PM »
I'm glad you enjoyed it!!
Hopefully I'll be able to see the film soon...

You have a point... most non-religious know where they came from in Judaism.
Unfortunately I don't know much about the Methodist sect...
most of the Christian sects I know about... not that one. Oddly enough there are quite a few methodist
churches where I live! lol

And I'm definitely with you on this one! I don't like today's rap at all. It's vulgar, pointless, and in my personal opinion.. harmful to society.

But there are Israeli rappers with substance. They rap about real issues.... and make memorials to fallen soldiers.

This is one for Ya'akov Paz who was killed when he tried to stop a hijacking underway by PLO terrorists:
http://www.mererhetoric.com/archives/11273679.html

and a couple of the same guys who did a song about keeping hope... and staying together.

I actually have a quote from them in my signature.. "together we survive, apart we fall"

But I haven't heard this type of decent rap in America unfortunately.   

We won't EVER see 'good' wrap in USA. I personally believe in songs with messages.. I mean- look at the PSALMS. ALL songs.  I still wonder- WHEN will the world wake up? i just dont think they will  :'(  methodist sects are just boring- I hate to be like this- but they are SO boring.  I like people dancing and singing for JOY or something- OR if it is a service that is focusing on something depressing- I like people to CRY out loud.. thats just me.  USA is taught now, that feelings are not good.  I like Mike and the Mechanics Song: In The Living Years. I will watch these rappers.  :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2008, 01:30:21 AM »
I haven't heard that song before...
very good though!
Calming... and very nice lyrics! O0
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal