Author Topic: Astral Projection?  (Read 9728 times)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
Astral Projection?
« on: April 15, 2008, 10:33:34 PM »
Shalom all

What's your all' thoughts on Astral Projection?
Is it kosher?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:39:28 PM by Boeregeneraal »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Astral Projection?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 10:38:40 PM »
Re:  "...What's your all' thoughts on Astral Projection?..."

Ask lubab if the concept is found in Jewish metaphysics.

My guess is that some form of the concept is found somewhere in Jewish mysticism.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 10:40:05 PM »
One thing that it proves, is that there IS a soul, and we are not merely humans

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 10:42:26 PM »
I couldn't find anything on Judaism and astral projection....

but Judaism does believe in a soul (Neshama) apart from a body... I know that.
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 10:44:47 PM »
Im just scared id brake the rules of live as a human

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 01:58:44 AM »
I think it's horrible and no one should do it. I think it's a form of sorcery. I know a lot of people don't believe in demons here but I think they're real personally. If you leave your body something else can enter it while you're away. Plus going into altered states puts you in a vulnerable position spiritually.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 02:03:51 AM »
It's quite possible ruby!

I read that the US gov attempted experiments where they would attempt to transfer souls into new bodies :o

I know a lot of people don't believe in demons here but I think they're real personally
yes ofcourse theyre real. They were the one-thrs (or quartre) of the angels that were allied to lucifer when he was cast out, and they were also cast out, and so they became demons.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 02:59:31 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 10:07:25 AM »
I was thinking that such a technology would certainly be useful to the government. Imagine being stuck inside an animal or a paraplegic while you see your body walking around committing horrible acts and saying things you would never say.

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:14 AM »
it's priceless for the government. I mean, even without transplating the soul, whiole the soul is in free flight, Imagine what intelligence it could do! This is some heavy stuff!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 10:29:22 AM »
it's priceless for the government. I mean, even without transplating the soul, whiole the soul is in free flight, Imagine what intelligence it could do! This is some heavy stuff!

They had a remote viewing program but I think it ended up being a failure. At least that's what the official story is.  :laugh:

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
Another thing that fascinates me, remote viewing!

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »
Personally, I think it's possible the government had a program having to do with astral projection!
Unfortunately, I doubt we will really know what goes on in our governments  :-\
Who knows what kind of technology that exists today!  8)
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 05:13:39 PM »
well did u guyz ever hear of Lucid Dreaming?I beleve you can enter an astral projection trough a LD
And i don't rly beleve in deamons,logicaly,thats an ilusion manifested by the human emotions
And i myself have tried getting lucid dreams,there are alot of ways("alot")
If you are interested,i can tell you a few things that can start you off in that direction

And don't worry,somebody can enter your body when you sleep evin(depends,but i don't know that much about it)mostly ppl when they are near death get "visitors",if your interested,i can share something more abou this topic :)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 05:30:55 PM »
This guy down the street sent off his money to all these nut-jobs in California and they mailed him all of these "strange" occult booklets about how to make his soul leave his body at will.

Anyway, he practiced and practiced these archane rituals.

Then, one night, it finally worked!

Right after he went to sleep, his soul sat up, climbed out of his body, and walked downtown to enjoy a cheap hamburger dinner.

Then he walked home, only to find that he had locked the front door behind him, and had forgotten to take his keys!

He pounded on the front door, and repeatedly rang the doorbell; all to no avail!

His body couldn't wake up and let him in, because his soul was outside his house!

The next afternoon, the Sears delivery truck came by to deliver a new Kenmore washer/dryer set, peered through the window, saw a lifeless body laying in bed, and called the police.

An ambulance was sent over, forced their way into the home, removed the body, and took it to the city morgue.

This story is true.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 05:32:50 PM »
well did u guyz ever hear of Lucid Dreaming?I beleve you can enter an astral projection trough a LD
And i don't rly beleve in deamons,logicaly,thats an ilusion manifested by the human emotions
And i myself have tried getting lucid dreams,there are alot of ways("alot")
If you are interested,i can tell you a few things that can start you off in that direction

And don't worry,somebody can enter your body when you sleep evin(depends,but i don't know that much about it)mostly ppl when they are near death get "visitors",if your interested,i can share something more abou this topic :)

I've had lucid dreams before but they always came when I wasn't trying to get them.

I don't think it's a good idea to try to get them but if they happen then enjoy them.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »
not half lucid dream,i mean u intended it,and LDs aren't only used so naively,tho for things like astral projections you have have a feel,a sence if you will,and its not a ritual with candils etc,thats a dogma,and astral projections aren't walking down the street eating a hamburger,it isn't at all material

-trues story?how would anybody know about it then? :P

and i beleve that jews aren't naive when it comes to things like astral projections,if nothing i think they used them long time b4

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 10:41:58 PM »
Shalom Nikola

Yes please! Im very interested in this! Have you had it yourself?

mmmm...Massuh I don't really thnk that's a true story. Why, because the astral can walk through walls, and how could a astral eat a true burger? lol

Good try though

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 12:30:23 AM »
Boeregeneraal:  "...mmmm...Massuh I don't really thnk that's a true story. Why, because the astral can walk through walls, and how could a astral eat a true burger?..."

NO!

You're wrong!

He couldn't walk through walls because he never finished reading the instruction books!

And, he went downtown and had dinner at "Astro-Burger"...it's a new franchise.

It wasn't the hamburger, per se, that he ate, but it was the "soul" of the hamburger...the other customers could see a hamburger rising into the air and hear chomping and smacking noises coming from it!

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 12:57:55 AM »
 :::D

i sorry, but I just don't believe that

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 06:06:31 AM »
lol,verry interesting Massuh xD

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 07:30:32 AM »
so Nikola, Im VERY interested to hear :)

Have you ever had one?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 10:00:45 AM »
This is very freaky, not sure I believe it.  Never even heard about it before to be honest.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2008, 02:01:50 PM »
Mabey,once,if that evin was a AP,tho i was like 3 years old,but i have some xp with things like that

Well it was more like a dream as i remember,i'm in a metro(something like a NY metro,tho i never seen a metro at that age)but the sorounding isn't that imp,it feels like there is verry little room,tho there is a dead body lieing there(as i said i probobly never seen it at that age(i mean on tv atleest))and a puddle of blood,on his stomach,his face faceing to the other sid from me(i couldn't see it,tho i think it had short hair)i come near it,i duck down to reach the hand,and as i grab it i feel it is verry cold,and whats most imp,when i tuched it,it felt like,when you lats say sit on your hand for like 2h,it feels like it isn't yours,but your nervs still are there and feel only alittle,and i push his hand ageinst my cheak,and it feels....verry strange

I can tell you more on the subject,but i'd have to start from somewhere else

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2008, 02:40:28 PM »
Mabey,once,if that evin was a AP,tho i was like 3 years old,but i have some xp with things like that

Well it was more like a dream as i remember,i'm in a metro(something like a NY metro,tho i never seen a metro at that age)but the sorounding isn't that imp,it feels like there is verry little room,tho there is a dead body lieing there(as i said i probobly never seen it at that age(i mean on tv atleest))and a puddle of blood,on his stomach,his face faceing to the other sid from me(i couldn't see it,tho i think it had short hair)i come near it,i duck down to reach the hand,and as i grab it i feel it is verry cold,and whats most imp,when i tuched it,it felt like,when you lats say sit on your hand for like 2h,it feels like it isn't yours,but your nervs still are there and feel only alittle,and i push his hand ageinst my cheak,and it feels....verry strange

I can tell you more on the subject,but i'd have to start from somewhere else

Very interesting...
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal