Author Topic: White Men Can't Jump And Black Men Can't Stay Out of Jail!  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: White Men Can't Jump And Black Men Can't Stay Out of Jail!
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »
Its true, although some white guys do have a bit of hops
KAHANE TZADAK!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 11:23:56 PM »
Many years ago I heard "white men can't jump, black men can't read".
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 01:25:02 AM »
Based on what I learned listening to JTF's past shows, I am of the opinion that JTF should support Wesley Snipes in regards to this matter.

Snipes is a victim of Tyranny.

There is no law requiring American workers to pay Federal Tax from compensation earned in exchange for their labor.

JTF must support those unjustly persecuted by an out-of-control government.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 01:53:22 AM »
I disagree with the income tax but I believe that everyone should pay their taxes nevertheless.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 01:58:52 AM »
Based on what I learned listening to JTF's past shows, I am of the opinion that JTF should support Wesley Snipes in regards to this matter.

Snipes is a victim of Tyranny.

There is no law requiring American workers to pay Federal Tax from compensation earned in exchange for their labor.

JTF must support those unjustly persecuted by an out-of-control government.

What????  Are you high???   He's wealthier than 99.9% of us.   He's no hero!!!   I'm all for minimizing paying taxes wherever possible, but skipping out completely so he can buy another Ferrari is not heroic.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 03:20:57 AM »
In my country they waste the taxes in any way for supporting immigration and welfare. There is no need to be honest. I mean it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2008, 06:12:31 AM »
Re:  "...I'm all for minimizing paying taxes wherever possible, but skipping out completely so he can buy another Ferrari is not heroic.

You apparently miss the point.

Show everyone here the law requiring Snipes or anyone else to pay Federal Income Tax to the IRS.

You can not do so, because none exists.

And that is the point.

Now that you are aware of this, I should also tell you that Marxism is the ideology which believes that those with wealth are inherently selfish and antisocial criminals who must be taxed until their assets are as low as those with the least.

Perhaps you should rethink your position.

It could be the case that your contempt for a rich, overpaid Hollywood schwartze who gets white women is temporarily taking precedence over the socio-political and economic system mandated by our Founding Fathers in the Constitution.

p.s.--And believe it or not, the work of Hollywood film actors is extremely difficult, extremely demanding, unstable, unhappy, and usually non-glamorous.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
Re:  "...I'm all for minimizing paying taxes wherever possible, but skipping out completely so he can buy another Ferrari is not heroic.

Show everyone here the law requiring Snipes or anyone else to pay Federal Income Tax to the IRS.

And that is the point.

Now that you are aware of this, I should also tell you that Marxism is the ideology which believes that those with wealth are inherently selfish and antisocial criminals who must be taxed until their assets are as low as those with the least.

It could be the case that your contempt for a rich, overpaid Hollywood schwartze who gets white women is temporarily taking precedence over the socio-political and economic system mandated by our Founding Fathers in the Constitution.

p.s.--And believe it or not, the work of Hollywood film actors is extremely difficult, extremely demanding, unstable, unhappy, and usually non-glamorous.

And that is the point.

MassuhDGoodName?????, you have been scammed!  How could you honestly believe that there are no laws to compel people to pay taxes????  This is just so stupid that I have to explain this to you. but,  just for fun, here are the laws:

Title 26 of the United States Code is the most important statutory provision with regard to income taxes is section one of the tax code, 26 U.S.C. § 1. This is the section that actually imposes the income tax. It’s very simply written.

26 U.S.C. § 1 There is hereby imposed on the taxable income of every individual . . . who is not a married individual a tax determined in accordance with:

[G]ross income means all income from whatever source derived, including (but not limited to) the following items:
(1) Compensation for services, including fees, commissions, fringe benefits, and similar items;
(2) Gross income derived from business;
(3) Gains derived from dealings in property;
(4) Interest;
(5) Rents;
(6) Royalties;
(7) Dividends;
. . .

Section 6151 of the code, 26 U.S.C. § 6151, says:

[W]hen a return of tax is required under this title or regulations, the person required to make such return shall, without assessment or notice and demand from the Secretary, pay such tax to the internal revenue officer with whom the return is filed, and shall pay such tax at the time and place fixed for filing the return (determined without regard to any extension of time for filing the return).

Theres much more, but its boring legal speak.

Geeh MassuhDGoodName, I better re-think my position, since you told me that I'm only against him not paying taxes because he is an overpaid Hollywood schwartze who gets white women.   Youre right... thanks for showing me the truth!!!!

« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 12:18:58 PM by briann »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2008, 01:17:46 PM »
There better be a law for paying taxes, or else I want a refund. O0

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2008, 02:26:54 PM »

HAHAHAHAH, me too!!!  ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2008, 03:43:01 PM »
Sorry, Briann, but the U.S. Code is NOT LAW.

Nor does it define INCOME vs PROFIT vs anything else.

It is not legal for some unknown entity to write paragraphs stating that anytime anyone someplace says you must pay any amount regardless of itemization or facts, that you therefore have no choice but to pay as demanded of you.

Research the recent case WON by a Louisiana attorney who proved conclusively that there is no law and that a LAW must meet various stringent legal requirements to actually be a law.

Furthermore, the Federal Reserve Bank itself is privately owned entity, not a part of the Federal Government.

It is illegal to force American citizens to incriminate themselves according to the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution, so how is it the Federal Government demands everyone file a return against their will and be considered "guilty until proven innocent".

Sorry...you might believe that you're living in America with a Constitutionally mandated Republic, but you're not.

Don't listen to me or believe me...go back and listen to Chaim's audio programs archived, which state clearly all which I've written regarding this.

Read what each and every Founding Father warned ... that this country could never remain free if a National Bank and income tax be allowed.

So, perhaps you're not the patriot you think you are, and might should rethink your position.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »

It is not legal for some unknown entity to write paragraphs stating that anytime anyone someplace says you must pay any amount regardless of itemization or facts, that you therefore have no choice but to pay as demanded of you.

Research the recent case WON by a Louisiana attorney who proved conclusively that there is no law and that a LAW must meet various stringent legal requirements to actually be a law.

Furthermore, the Federal Reserve Bank itself is privately owned entity, not a part of the Federal Government.

It is illegal to force American citizens to incriminate themselves according to the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution, so how is it the Federal Government demands everyone file a return against their will and be considered "guilty until proven innocent".

Sorry...you might believe that you're living in America with a Constitutionally mandated Republic, but you're not.

Don't listen to me or believe me...go back and listen to Chaim's audio programs archived, which state clearly all which I've written regarding this.

Read what each and every Founding Father warned ... that this country could never remain free if a National Bank and income tax be allowed.

So, perhaps you're not the patriot you think you are, and might should rethink your position.

Hey Massuh, you think you could get them to give me back my taxes from last year? I'd be happy to give you a commission, let's say 10%, if you can. Do you pay taxes?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2008, 04:48:33 PM »

What the hell are you talking about???  Yes it is law.  It was passed by congress, just like every other law.  I'm completely confused by your stupidity here.

Yes it does.   Do you want me to include that information as well?  its really boring but I will

It is not legal for some unknown entity to write paragraphs stating that anytime anyone someplace says you must pay any amount regardless of itemization or facts, that you therefore have no choice but to pay as demanded of you.  Research the recent case WON by a Louisiana attorney who proved conclusively that there is no law and that a LAW must meet various stringent legal requirements to actually be a law.

I knew you were going to bring this up.  The Supreme Court has CONSISTENTLY held that the income tax LAWS are valid.  Do you want me to include all this information as well?  Every once in awhile, a person will get lucky and be acquitted of criminal charges in relation to taxes. The burden on the government to prove a person "willfully" evaded taxes or did not file returns is very high. Tax protesters, like Tommy Cryer, have NEVER escaped having to actually pay the taxes. Contrary to what Tommy Cryer is saying on the Internet, HE STILL OWES THE TAXES.  Vernice Kuglin, another tax protester that escaped a conviction, recently had many of her possessions auctioned off to pay her back taxes.   

Yes, its privately owned like all banks, But what does that have to do with taxes???  Thats a whole different argument.

What a shock... the whole 5th ammendmant approach.

The fifth amendment does not protect you from filing income tax returns. Income taxes and the requirement to file them are CIVIL actions set forth in law. The fifth amendment only applies to CRIMINAL proceedings. The text of the fifth amendment makes that abundantly clear. The following is the portion of the fifth amendment that applies to self-incrimination.
"...nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself,..."

YOU ARE BEING LIED TO!!!!!!   

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 05:13:21 PM »
Just to clarify here.  I do not like paying taxes, and do everything I can to minimize paying taxes, but I think its not a good idea to tell people they dont have to pay taxes.  They may end up paying far more because of this, and even worse, they may end up having their assets seized.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »
Just to clarify here.  I do not like paying taxes, and do everything I can to minimize paying taxes, but I think its not a good idea to tell people they dont have to pay taxes.  They may end up paying far more because of this, and even worse, they may end up having their assets seized.

Many years ago their was a popular trend to use a part of ones house as a church and become a minister. A friend of mine paid 200 bucks and got his ministers license from some schlock organization and stopped paying taxes. This lasted for about a year or so until the IRS started playing hardball with a few of the nuts who though they could avoid taxes and the fad was over as quick as it started. Pay your taxes the only way to put an end to confiscation by taxation is to elect people that will change the laws.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 05:58:23 PM »
Re:   "...not a good idea to tell people they dont have to pay taxes..."

I never have done so, nor would I consider doing so.

Everyone has to pay taxes, as required by law.

All I've said is that there is no law requiring payment of Federal Income Tax, except as "income" is defined by law, which is quite specific and excludes working people.

Everyone should always pay what the law requires.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 06:24:30 PM »

Many years ago their was a popular trend to use a part of ones house as a church and become a minister. A friend of mine paid 200 bucks and got his ministers license from some schlock organization and stopped paying taxes. This lasted for about a year or so until the IRS started playing hardball with a few of the nuts who though they could avoid taxes and the fad was over as quick as it started. Pay your taxes the only way to put an end to confiscation by taxation is to elect people that will change the laws.

Yes, the IRS can be like the Gestapo sometimes.  They want our money..

BTW, Vito and the Loyalist Part and are very committed to reforming the tax structure, and reducing waste and taxes wherever possible.

Brian N.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »

HAHAHAHAH, me too!!!  ;D

I want a refund too ;D

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2008, 11:55:30 PM »
Right, the income tax was introduced in WW1 as a means to fund the war.  After the war, people could go back to reaping the fruits of their labours.  All of it!
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!