Author Topic: I Wear A Suit In New Hebrew Video  (Read 6012 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I Wear A Suit In New Hebrew Video
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »
I tried wearing suits a few times one at my brothers wedding, I hate wearing ties.  I am a much more casual dresser.  But sometimes its good to dress sharp
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »
I don't know what the JTF budget is like but a greenscreen can give you a background that would make you look like a real statesmen. It should be somewhere in the JTF priorties of "things to buy" if we seek to hit the masses. You can switch the background image to something more casual when appropriate like for Zootube videos.

Imagine if Chaim was as famous as a rockstar in Israel. Then Zootube would really have a hard time removing his videos. It would just be ridiculous.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2008, 04:53:52 PM »
Man you look great :)
Unfortunately I don't understand most of what you say in Hebrew :(
'Shmi Chaim Ben Pesach' = My name is Chaim Ben Pesach.
Millione Muslimi  :(
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »
Chaim you look Great in a suit!  O0
  Lubab has a great idea... I hope we can start to implement them in the near future for our growth will be 10X as Big!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2008, 08:18:24 PM »
You look handsome.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »
I don't know what the JTF budget is like but a greenscreen can give you a background that would make you look like a real statesmen. It should be somewhere in the JTF priorties of "things to buy" if we seek to hit the masses. You can switch the background image to something more casual when appropriate like for Zootube videos.

Imagine if Chaim was as famous as a rockstar in Israel. Then Zootube would really have a hard time removing his videos. It would just be ridiculous.

Lubab, even if JTF was a mass movement, Zootube would still take the videos down. They take down all of Michelle Malkins and Tom Tancredos videos too. They only allow Hamas videos on there now.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2008, 12:08:02 AM »

Lubab, even if JTF was a mass movement, Zootube would still take the videos down. They take down all of Michelle Malkins and Tom Tancredos videos too. They only allow Hamas videos on there now.

True, but I would get into Israel. If we had a mass movement, I don't believe they could continue to stop me. Everyone in Israel would know about my case, and what they did to me would be very unpopular among average Israelis.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2008, 12:50:49 AM »

True, but I would get into Israel. If we had a mass movement, I don't believe they could continue to stop me. Everyone in Israel would know about my case, and what they did to me would be very unpopular among average Israelis.

Chaim, everyday I always hope that when I log into the forum,  a sticky saying that you have finally been allowed to make aliyah to Israel would be posted. I really can't wait for that day.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2008, 05:36:35 AM »
Yes you look great  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2008, 07:06:02 AM »
I have a suggestion about dressing for Chaim. Maybe this is not realistic for now, but something he might consider for the future. What about: neither suit nor casual. Instead - develop some kind of an outfit that is symbolic of the historical Israeli clothing, but modernized. You know, the way African and Arab leaders wear traditional clothes. Let us adopt something similar but historically specific for Israel. I am thinking of the clothes of the Sefardic Chief Rabbi that I saw in photographs. But less formal. Less gold embroidery and heavy velvet. Yet something festive and ceremonial to emphasize the unique character of the Jewish state. What do you all think?

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2008, 08:47:31 AM »
Mainly black knitted kippot are work in the exile.  Some wear smaller coloured kniited kippot. But in U.K that's it. Most do wer velvet materiel or satin or even swede. White in the U.S. is much more common. Those wo come to schul 3 time a year wear cardboard ones - like at the kotel! or satin/cloth ones! Those are crazy ones!!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2008, 09:23:38 AM »
I have a suggestion about dressing for Chaim. Maybe this is not realistic for now, but something he might consider for the future. What about: neither suit nor casual. Instead - develop some kind of an outfit that is symbolic of the historical Israeli clothing, but modernized. You know, the way African and Arab leaders wear traditional clothes. Let us adopt something similar but historically specific for Israel. I am thinking of the clothes of the Sefardic Chief Rabbi that I saw in photographs. But less formal. Less gold embroidery and heavy velvet. Yet something festive and ceremonial to emphasize the unique character of the Jewish state. What do you all think?

this is not very relevant in exile.  But some settlers do wear clothing based on what the ancient hebrews wore..  judeanoncapta(excuse spelling) mentioned it   It`s not relevant to chaim though, even if he was standing for PM!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »
It`s not relevant to chaim though, even if he was standing for PM!

It might be something that would set him apart. Dressing in European clothes (suit and tie) for a non-European politician sends a message: "I am modern and Western. I am just like you. Don't be afraid of me." Choosing to be dressed in a unique, historically-based style would sent an opposite message. And that might be a good thing.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »
Suit looks great.  Now you need to update the set to make it look more professional.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2008, 09:36:48 PM »
Now that is fabulous.  I stated like about 2 years ago...  O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2008, 10:43:22 PM »
I think greenscreen will look a little immature.

Instead, i would decorate a wall in my apartment resempling the press room of White House.

I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »

Wow I like that!!!  Chaim, you should wear Beged Ivri, what the ancient Jews wore in Eretz Yisrael!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 06:13:29 PM »
The background is too messy, you should just have the flag over all the stuff and rabbi kahanes photo in front.

The suit and hair looks good.

Though a more casual and "underground" approach is more appealing, i think.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 07:31:12 PM »
The background is too messy, you should just have the flag over all the stuff and rabbi kahanes photo in front.

The suit and hair looks good.

Though a more casual and "underground" approach is more appealing, i think.

ah, sweet sarah, nice to see you!