Author Topic: VIDEO: The New Mega Mosque in England  (Read 2748 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
VIDEO: The New Mega Mosque in England
« on: April 30, 2008, 08:14:43 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=83f_1209499348

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=83f_1209499348

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: VIDEO: The New Mega Mosque in England
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 09:14:03 PM »
Yes I have seen this....  I've read articles on this as well.  Largest Mosque outside of the Muslim World if I'm not mistaken.  Another reason for voting BNP....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 06:55:58 PM »
Thanks for posting my video all over JTF :P
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 08:20:44 AM »
I'm going to send this around... to my friends...  Islam, like Communism, Nazism etc. are cancers...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 10:13:04 AM »
Yes I have seen this....  I've read articles on this as well.  Largest Mosque outside of the Muslim World if I'm not mistaken.  Another reason for voting BNP....

I could not vote BNP, despite attempts at rebranding, I suspect they are still very anti-Semitic.  The party is full of holocaust deniers and other "Jewish conspiracies" and a prospective BNP councillor in Liverpool in 2003, Joseph Owens, had been to jail for sending razor blades to Jewish families.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »
Perhaps you are right, but then again it would be a very good way for the Jews of England to emmigrate to Israel and not suffer another York....

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2008, 05:01:59 PM »
I'm going to send this around... to my friends...  Islam, like Communism, Nazism etc. are cancers...

Yes, and they are growing everyday!  >:(

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2008, 08:02:49 PM »
I first read this i immagined them making it a concentration camp but they love mooje  (living accomodations available inside i read)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:04:35 PM by El Judas »
DukeNukem

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2008, 08:08:18 PM »
Have they started to build this house of terror
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline dibblah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2008, 09:00:20 PM »
LETS PUT THE ANTI-SEMETIC BS TO REST....ONCE AND FOR ALL...

The British National Party is actively not: Racist, elitist, homophobic, anti-semitic or anti-christianty.

What we are is fundamentally anti Islamo-faschist, but pro freedom of speech, sexuality, and democratically leaders that have 100% integrity.

Anything else, or short of this, would be a betrayal to the British people and moreover, the right of representation for the silent majority.

It is a small world. Let's try and live in peace..but dont take the piss out of benevolent countries that try and support this theme.- They will bite back in spades.

It will be a short term gain with a huge long term loss.

A word to the wise: Britain and its people are a preverbial sleeping dragon. If the Islamists push their cause too hard, they will come unstuck...big time.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 08:55:37 AM »
Have they started to build this house of terror

Yes.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision