Author Topic: Why the animosity to Ron Paul?  (Read 7212 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Why the animosity to Ron Paul?
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2008, 11:50:55 PM »
If someone already has a genetic tendency toward schizophrenia, then various things can bring it out, like reading a lot of that conspiracy stuff and really worrying about it too much, taking drugs (especially hallucinogens), big stresses in life, etc. It usually doesn't manifest itself until adulthood either. I hope your friend can find a treatment regimen that will help to control her symptoms.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »

Excuse me Archie, but this is that last place where you want to defend Ron Paul.  You say Stormfronters are not neo-nazis?  Well then what would you call them?  From what I've seen over there, those people would love to finish Hitlers job if they could get away with it.  

I don't defend Ron Paul. I just see him as someone who dare to take on the corrupt system.

Sure, I don't agree with him on every issue. I don't agree 100 % with any politician for that matter.

I think that the StørmFrønt publicity stunt was of poor taste.

But to curse a man just for ONE insignificant/infortunate event in his career, I can't agree with.

Ron Paul would not interfere with Israel if he'd be President.

Ron Paul would let Israel in peace.

We can't say the same thing for the other candidates.

Although there are certain issues that Ron Paul takes which are good, he is over all an evil anti-Semitic person.  Barak Hussein Obama also has some nice ideas...but he surrounds himself with Nation of Islam and all that other ilk...

Archie, Birds of a the same feather, flock together...Ron Paul might have some good ideas up his sleeve and some good points about certain things going on, however, he wuold be terrible for teh US and for ISrael! PERIOD!  He says that it is Israel's fault and the US's fault for what happened on 9/11... bottom line, I DO NOT want someone ruling any country espcially our own who subscribes to those points of views. he knows nothing about the destruction that Islam has...and only has us to blame for the way crazy muslims act...that's why he is terrible...very terrible.

I don't think Ron Paul has any grude against the Jewish people.

True: He exposed some ''neocons'', of the Jewish kind. (Scumbags that JTFers hate as well I may add).

Big deal.

He also exposed tons of non-jews in this campaign.

Archie!  WAKE UP!   He claims that the US is at fault for 9/11...In other words, that it is us that causes Muslims to become crazy and murderous..he, likewise feels the same about ISrael..that it is Israel's fault for the crazy attitude of Muslims!!  No, Archie..he's a very very very very bad man! WAKE UP!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2008, 01:50:25 AM »

Excuse me Archie, but this is that last place where you want to defend Ron Paul.  You say Stormfronters are not neo-nazis?  Well then what would you call them?  From what I've seen over there, those people would love to finish Hitlers job if they could get away with it.  

I don't defend Ron Paul. I just see him as someone who dare to take on the corrupt system.

Sure, I don't agree with him on every issue. I don't agree 100 % with any politician for that matter.

I think that the StørmFrønt publicity stunt was of poor taste.

But to curse a man just for ONE insignificant/infortunate event in his career, I can't agree with.

Ron Paul would not interfere with Israel if he'd be President.

Ron Paul would let Israel in peace.

We can't say the same thing for the other candidates.

Although there are certain issues that Ron Paul takes which are good, he is over all an evil anti-Semitic person.  Barak Hussein Obama also has some nice ideas...but he surrounds himself with Nation of Islam and all that other ilk...

Archie, Birds of a the same feather, flock together...Ron Paul might have some good ideas up his sleeve and some good points about certain things going on, however, he wuold be terrible for teh US and for ISrael! PERIOD!  He says that it is Israel's fault and the US's fault for what happened on 9/11... bottom line, I DO NOT want someone ruling any country espcially our own who subscribes to those points of views. he knows nothing about the destruction that Islam has...and only has us to blame for the way crazy muslims act...that's why he is terrible...very terrible.

I don't think Ron Paul has any grude against the Jewish people.

True: He exposed some ''neocons'', of the Jewish kind. (Scumbags that JTFers hate as well I may add).

Big deal.

He also exposed tons of non-jews in this campaign.

Archie!  WAKE UP!   He claims that the US is at fault for 9/11...In other words, that it is us that causes Muslims to become crazy and murderous..he, likewise feels the same about ISrael..that it is Israel's fault for the crazy attitude of Muslims!!  No, Archie..he's a very very very very bad man! WAKE UP!!!

Completely agree, everyone knows Ron Paul is a White Nazi Nationalist in disguise, c'mon he even took a photo with Don Black the founder of Whorefront, he's not a real conservative, he has a "White Nazi/Euro-Centric" agenda with his nonsense and propaganda. He is very anti-Israel and has plenty of neo-nazi supporters just search Ron Paul on google.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2008, 01:52:20 AM »
I hate Ron Paul and I believe he is a smooth talking nazi. He sounds peaceful but he is studying Mayn Kampf behind closed doors. Even things that he says which sound good are really wicked schemes he has concocted which he hoped will lead to Israels destruction. I believe Archie is a great guy, just misinformed on this issue. Ron Paul pretends like he wants to let Israel be but he really wants them to be destroyed and says all this crap so he will not have to defend israel. Archie says that Obama would be worse for Israel than Ron Paul and I have to agree with him there. Obama is a black muslim so that makes him worse. I believe Ron Paul and Hitlery Clintor are about equally bad for Israel. Juan Mccain is bad for Israel too so as usual we in jtf dont have a horse in the race.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2008, 06:52:46 AM »
I hate Ron Paul and I believe he is a smooth talking nazi. He sounds peaceful but he is studying Mayn Kampf behind closed doors. Even things that he says which sound good are really wicked schemes he has concocted which he hoped will lead to Israels destruction. I believe Archie is a great guy, just misinformed on this issue. Ron Paul pretends like he wants to let Israel be but he really wants them to be destroyed and says all this crap so he will not have to defend israel. Archie says that Obama would be worse for Israel than Ron Paul and I have to agree with him there. Obama is a black muslim so that makes him worse. I believe Ron Paul and Hitlery Clintor are about equally bad for Israel. Juan Mccain is bad for Israel too so as usual we in jtf dont have a horse in the race.

You are right DWI, the guy is a smooth talker. He might have fooled me.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2008, 08:32:58 AM »
I think the elections are a sham anyways, their probably predetermined, nothing but an illusion that we have choice.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »

Enough said.  That is Don Black head of StørmFrønt.  ALSO, he refuses to give back money that was donated to him from SF>

ALSO!!!!  HE IS A MORON!!!!!  Even if he wasnt a Nazi... Ive heard him speak.. and he sounds clueless...

Ron Paul is not a Nazi. He never attended any nazi events.

He just believe in free speech.

He got his picture taken with these so-called neo-nazis just to show that he believes in Freedom of religion / conscience / speech etc.

As far as the Stormfornt money argument...well, that's a pretty weak one. Why do people care? It's was only something like 500 bucks. Come on!

Chaim won't send back the money he collected from Ari...

Ron Paul doesn't sent back the money he got from Don Black.

Same thing.

Let's not get indignant here!

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

What if Ron Paul accepted Donations from NMBLA (The National Man Boy Love Association)  and other Pedophile organizations???  What if he refused to return them????  What if he took photos opportunities with them.

Would you say??? I dont care.   Although they are just a bunch of sick perverts.. he is just trying to show his Freedom of religion / conscience / speech etc.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2008, 11:15:31 AM »

Hes NOT a smooth talker.  He's an idiot.  Have you heard him speek?  Other than the hard stance against governmental waste (Which I like), everything else he says makes no sence. 

If he were just a true Republitarian... Like you claim him to be.. Id have NOTHING against him.  But he goes off on tangents supporting wild conspiracy theories that no other candidate would touch because they are ridiculous:

EX:
USA engineered 9/11  (Only Muslims and Nazis beleive this)
USA was behind the Islamic revolution in IRAN (Other than Carters neglegence :))

But in his last debate he was a loony.   He was the worst I ever saw him.  I think he might be senile. (No offense to Americans who are truly suffering from senility)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2008, 11:17:08 AM »

Hes NOT a smooth talker.  He's an idiot.  Have you heard him speek?  Other than the hard stance against governmental waste (Which I like), everything else he says makes no sence. 

If he were just a true Republitarian... Like you claim him to be.. Id have NOTHING against him.  But he goes off on tangents supporting wild conspiracy theories that no other candidate would touch because they are ridiculous:

EX:
USA was behind the Islamic revolution in IRAN (Other than Carters neglegence :))

But in his last debate he was a loony.   He was the worst I ever saw him.  I think he might be senile. (No offense to Americans who are truly suffering from senility)

It's spelled speak

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2008, 11:21:39 AM »

EX:

It's spelled speak

Thanks... I didn't know that. :::D Also... you forgot to mention that I failed to use an Apostrophe for 'I'd'   

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2008, 01:04:01 PM »
On a serious note, anyone here opposed to the federal reserve?

The creation of the Federal Reserve was unconstitutional. 

Now it's been around long enough where many people view it as normal and necessary. 

I don't think there has ever been a congressional vote to overturn the Federal Reserve. 

Just like NAFTA, the Federal Reserve legislation was probably written to be permanent. 

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2008, 01:10:23 PM »
As someone who would probably have voted for Ron Paul (if I was American)  I am wondering why the huge opposition to him?  I know he proposed ending US aid to Israel, but so did Rabbi Kahane.

I wasn't aware of anything else I am not defending him, just wondering what did I miss?   ???

Yeah, I think Mike Huckabee would have made a better President, but Ron Paul is close second in my book.

As I said previously, I don't think Ron Paul has any hate toward the Jewish People.

He's never bashed a good Jew right?

People here don't like Ron Paul because Chaim hates Ron Paul...That's the main reason.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 01:16:11 PM by Archie »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2008, 01:13:19 PM »
Yeah, I think Mike Huckabee would have made a better President, but Ron Paul is close second in my book.

As I said previously, I don't think Ron Paul has any hates toward the Jewish People.

People here don't like Ron Paul because Chaim hates Ron Paul...That's the main reason.

We've already listed several reasons why we don't like him. 

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2008, 01:20:17 PM »

As I said previously, I don't think Ron Paul has any hates toward the Jewish People.

We've already listed several reasons why we don't like him. 

I also said that RP would have been a better candidate, for Israel, than the other big three (Clinton, Obama, and McCain).

Nobody here said I was wrong...

Just debating you know. Chaim says he want people to become good debaters...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2008, 01:32:33 PM »
As someone who would probably have voted for Ron Paul (if I was American)  I am wondering why the huge opposition to him?  I know he proposed ending US aid to Israel, but so did Rabbi Kahane.

I wasn't aware of anything else I am not defending him, just wondering what did I miss?   ???

Mike Huckabee ALSO is not worthy of the CIC of the USA.  Ron Paul FLAT OUT BLAMED USA FOR 9/11/01, My only console for not eating the living H*LL out of him myself, was that Guiliani let him have it.  I will say this AGAIN: A LEADER IS KNOWN BY HIS FOLLOWERS, the people that FOLLOW Ron Paul INCESSIVELY are NEO NAZI JEW-HATERS.  Masterwolf and I have been battling the WORST PATHETIC people on our email thread- one of them IN PARTICULAR HATES JEWS, period.  Whether you like it OR NOT.. Botton line: "I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that cuse you" ...G-D.  you can kick against the goads ALL DAY LONG- and it STILL does NOT take away from the FACT that If we turn our back on Israel, WE WILL FACE THE WRATH OF G-D. Doesent Katrina ring a bell? HELLO?
  I respect Chaim ben Pescah, very MUCH.. but I do NOT base any of my decisions on what 'mankind' has to say.  I WATCHED Ron Paul myself, then watched HIS FOLLOWERS.  Without a shadow of a DOUBT: They are Mental Robots.  The ONLY 'good' thing I can say: He got a rotten bunch of JERKS to read the constitution.... Scary part is: WHY DIDNT THEY READ IT BEFORE?   And....Why do they act like the REST of us, have NOT read it??  I have books and all types of items on the Constitution that I have had all my life, and these NAZIs are trying to TELL ME???   Archie- Not all of USA was 'dumb' before Ron Paul came along.  On my Dad's side of the family, my fathers have been here in USA for over 500 yrs. I am a D.A.R.- When I was a very little girl, American History was the ONLY History that we studied and MEMORIZED. Too bad Ron PAul's followers just learned about the CONSTITUTION RECENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2008, 01:54:18 PM »
  Correction: rebel_conservtive.    (not Archie)

Also, there is a HUGE difference in being a good debater, vs being a pain in the A**.  Just a note to OTHERS that know we have a battle out there-
  THIS IS TYPICAL RON PAUL FOLLOWER BEHAVIOR.  They take over rooms in Paltalk, that are having GOOD debates, they tag-team, they will never stop, unless you dont stop giving them forum.. They are actually a lot like muslims, in their mentality. SAD TO SAY. :'(  These Ron Paulers will just keep going and going, and not let up for a minute.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2008, 02:15:05 PM »

Mike Huckabee ALSO is not worthy of the CIC of the USA.  Ron Paul FLAT OUT BLAMED USA FOR 9/11/01, My only console for not eating the living H*LL out of him myself, was that Guiliani let him have it.  I will say this AGAIN: A LEADER IS KNOWN BY HIS FOLLOWERS, the people that FOLLOW Ron Paul INCESSIVELY are NEO NAZI JEW-HATERS.  Masterwolf and I have been battling the WORST PATHETIC people on our email thread- one of them IN PARTICULAR HATES JEWS, period.  Whether you like it OR NOT.. Botton line: "I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that cuse you" ...G-D.  you can kick against the goads ALL DAY LONG- and it STILL does NOT take away from the FACT that If we turn our back on Israel, WE WILL FACE THE WRATH OF G-D. Doesent Katrina ring a bell? HELLO?
  I respect Chaim ben Pescah, very MUCH.. but I do NOT base any of my decisions on what 'mankind' has to say.  I WATCHED Ron Paul myself, then watched HIS FOLLOWERS.  Without a shadow of a DOUBT: They are Mental Robots.  The ONLY 'good' thing I can say: He got a rotten bunch of JERKS to read the constitution.... Scary part is: WHY DIDNT THEY READ IT BEFORE?   And....Why do they act like the REST of us, have NOT read it??  I have books and all types of items on the Constitution that I have had all my life, and these NAZIs are trying to TELL ME???   Archie- Not all of USA was 'dumb' before Ron Paul came along.  On my Dad's side of the family, my fathers have been here in USA for over 500 yrs. I am a D.A.R.- When I was a very little girl, American History was the ONLY History that we studied and MEMORIZED. Too bad Ron PAul's followers just learned about the CONSTITUTION RECENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Not defending Ron Paul, but if you knew and respected the constitution, you wouldn't support Mccain either, read up on Mccain-Feingold act abridging freedom of speech.

Also read up on his gun control stances, supports assault weapons ban?

I doubt i'm going to be voting these elections. Either way, we lose.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2008, 02:21:05 PM »

Mike Huckabee ALSO is not worthy of the CIC of the USA.  Ron Paul FLAT OUT BLAMED USA FOR 9/11/01, My only console for not eating the living H*LL out of him myself, was that Guiliani let him have it.  I will say this AGAIN: A LEADER IS KNOWN BY HIS FOLLOWERS, the people that FOLLOW Ron Paul INCESSIVELY are NEO NAZI JEW-HATERS.  Masterwolf and I have been battling the WORST PATHETIC people on our email thread- one of them IN PARTICULAR HATES JEWS, period.  Whether you like it OR NOT.. Botton line: "I will bless those that bless you, and curse those that cuse you" ...G-D.  you can kick against the goads ALL DAY LONG- and it STILL does NOT take away from the FACT that If we turn our back on Israel, WE WILL FACE THE WRATH OF G-D. Doesent Katrina ring a bell? HELLO?
  I respect Chaim ben Pescah, very MUCH.. but I do NOT base any of my decisions on what 'mankind' has to say.  I WATCHED Ron Paul myself, then watched HIS FOLLOWERS.  Without a shadow of a DOUBT: They are Mental Robots.  The ONLY 'good' thing I can say: He got a rotten bunch of JERKS to read the constitution.... Scary part is: WHY DIDNT THEY READ IT BEFORE?   And....Why do they act like the REST of us, have NOT read it??  I have books and all types of items on the Constitution that I have had all my life, and these NAZIs are trying to TELL ME???   Archie- Not all of USA was 'dumb' before Ron Paul came along.  On my Dad's side of the family, my fathers have been here in USA for over 500 yrs. I am a D.A.R.- When I was a very little girl, American History was the ONLY History that we studied and MEMORIZED. Too bad Ron PAul's followers just learned about the CONSTITUTION RECENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Not defending Ron Paul, but if you knew and respected the constitution, you wouldn't support Mccain either, read up on Mccain-Feingold act abridging freedom of speech.

WHERE did I MENTION JOHN MCCAIN????????????????
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2008, 02:30:51 PM »

Who are you voting for?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2008, 02:56:31 PM »
Also when he ran in 1988 he wanted open borders
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2008, 03:27:41 PM »

[/quote]

Who are you voting for?
[/quote]

I plead the 5th.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2008, 03:53:18 PM »
Very sad and surprised to see RP not immediately renouncing the likes of StørmFrønt. :(
of course, they do have a right to free speech, but sensible people also have the right to condemn them for being racist, anti-Semitic gobshites.

very disappointing :( :sigh:

it is a real shame, even though I am British, I am very interested in American politics, I agreed with most of his platform.  He was right about the Fed and aside from Keyes, he was the only staunch constitutionalist candidate.   I also respect his opinion about foreign policy (and admire him for taking a stand) even if I don't fully agree with his idea.  but he was right in what he actually said about 9-11.  part of the reason for 9-11 was US policies in the middle east, he was not defending the terrorists, just stating a fact, bin Laden didn't just decide to attack the US because it was free etc, his problem with the US was primarily its support for the Saudis - his main enemy - and because of Prince Sultan Air Base, the US base in their "holy land"  :::D  the media blew it out of all proportion and distorted what he meant. 

nevermind, I was curious, guess I got my answer :(
thanks for the replies

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2008, 06:01:58 PM »

it is a real shame, even though I am British,

An old quote: Clean up your own backyard.  UK is infiltrated with ISLAMIC terrorists. There are places in UK that the Police cannot even go into.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE UK?  I have to listen to people like you all of the time in political chatrooms, ALWAYS talking about the USA while your OWN nation has gone to pot.  You should be kicking out the muslim vermin in your OWN nation, before talking about the policies that WE AMERICANS have to worry about here.  Policy, Policy, Policy- WHAT PART ABOUT ISLAM DOES NOT CARE ABOUT POLICIES dont you GET?  They want us DEAD. Period, END of Story.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל