Author Topic: Why the animosity to Ron Paul?  (Read 7231 times)

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Why the animosity to Ron Paul?
« on: May 05, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »
As someone who would probably have voted for Ron Paul (if I was American)  I am wondering why the huge opposition to him?  I know he proposed ending US aid to Israel, but so did Rabbi Kahane.

I wasn't aware of anything else I am not defending him, just wondering what did I miss?   ???

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Why the animosity to Ron Paul?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 12:44:58 PM »
He is a Nazi plain and simple
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 12:51:02 PM »
He is a Nazi plain and simple

sorry, but what makes him a Nazi?
this is what I don't understand... ???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »
He appears in public with avowed Jew-Haters and Nazis.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
He excepted contribution from StørmFrønt that there is nuff said
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2008, 02:16:21 PM »
During the Israel Hezbollah war, he complained about more "civilians" being killed in Lebanon than in Israel.  And also, he accepted the donation from the head of StørmFrønt. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »

Enough said.  That is Don Black head of StørmFrønt.  ALSO, he refuses to give back money that was donated to him from SF>

ALSO!!!!  HE IS A MORON!!!!!  Even if he wasnt a Nazi... Ive heard him speak.. and he sounds clueless...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2008, 03:03:21 PM »
He made comments saying cause of "policies" that we invited a 911 to happen, he is a moron

Offline Khazan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2008, 04:54:06 PM »
He was the one most in favor of stopping illegal immigration and ending socialized government.  Oh, but he took a donation from a defunkt group of angry white bigots, he's as bad as Klaus Barbie. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2008, 04:59:22 PM »
For some reason i just hate ron paul

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2008, 05:01:16 PM »
On a serious note, anyone here opposed to the federal reserve?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2008, 05:10:48 PM »
On a serious note, anyone here opposed to the federal reserve?

I hate the Fed

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2008, 05:25:37 PM »
He was the one most in favor of stopping illegal immigration and ending socialized government.  Oh, but he took a donation from a defunkt group of angry white bigots, he's as bad as Klaus Barbie. 

The Minutemen does NOT endorse him.  They endorse Huckabee. 

Secondly his fixes for government are so unbeleivably stupid and retarded.  He is BRAINDEAD!!!!   His fix for the economy is to go on the gold standard.  Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.  His fix for Iran, is to ignore it, and hope the problem goes away. I could continue.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2008, 05:37:17 PM »

The Minutemen does NOT endorse him.  They endorse Huckabee. 

Secondly his fixes for government are so unbeleivably stupid and retarded.  He is BRAINDEAD!!!!   His fix for the economy is to go on the gold standard.  Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.  His fix for Iran, is to ignore it, and hope the problem goes away. I could continue.

What is wrong with the gold standard? Our currency is going to be worthless at the current state it's in.

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2008, 05:54:15 PM »

Enough said.  That is Don Black head of StørmFrønt.  ALSO, he refuses to give back money that was donated to him from SF>

ALSO!!!!  HE IS A MORON!!!!!  Even if he wasnt a Nazi... Ive heard him speak.. and he sounds clueless...

Ron Paul is not a Nazi. He never attended any nazi events.

He just believe in free speech.

He got his picture taken with these so-called neo-nazis just to show that he believes in Freedom of religion / conscience / speech etc.

As far as the Stormfornt money argument...well, that's a pretty weak one. Why do people care? It's was only something like 500 bucks. Come on!

Chaim won't send back the money he collected from Ari...

Ron Paul doesn't sent back the money he got from Don Black.

Same thing.

Let's not get indignant here!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2008, 06:10:49 PM »

He got his picture taken with these so-called neo-nazis just to show that he believes in Freedom of religion / conscience / speech etc.

As far as the Stormfornt money argument...well, that's a pretty weak one. Why do people care? It's was only something like 500 bucks. Come on!

Same thing.

Do YOU have Ron paulers on your email thread? THEY HATE JEWS, PERIOD. THEY HATE THEM. A 'Leader' is KNOWN by his FOLLOWERS, and HIS followers are NAZI terrorist THUGS.  MasterWolf and I, have been battling the WORST 'conservative' Ron Paulers that are NAZIs and WISH that Hitler was not defeated.  I have NOTHING further to say on this matter.  (MasterWolf has REALLY reemed these THUGS a new [censored].  O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 06:20:06 PM »
As someone who would probably have voted for Ron Paul (if I was American)  I am wondering why the huge opposition to him?  I know he proposed ending US aid to Israel, but so did Rabbi Kahane.

I wasn't aware of anything else I am not defending him, just wondering what did I miss?   ???

I am not a Ron Pauler. I support Mike Huckabee.

In your head, Ron Paul is a Nazi. In real life, Ron Paul is not a Nazi.

It's easy to point the dirty finger at somebody. Try to prove your points with arguments.

I think Chaim is making a big mistake by turning his back on the ''Ron Paulers'.

Ron Paul is certainly better for Israel than Obama, Clinton or McCain.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 06:38:57 PM by Archie »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

Same thing.

Excuse me Archie, but this is that last place where you want to defend Ron Paul.  You say Stormfronters are not neo-nazis?  Well then what would you call them?  From what I've seen over there, those people would love to finish Hitlers job if they could get away with it.  

And spare me that it's only $500.  Talk is cheap.  You can tell a lot about a candidate by the people who support him.  So anyone who accepts the support of stormfronters is not someone we will ever support.  

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 06:33:47 PM »

Excuse me Archie, but this is that last place where you want to defend Ron Paul.  You say Stormfronters are not neo-nazis?  Well then what would you call them?  From what I've seen over there, those people would love to finish Hitlers job if they could get away with it.  

I don't defend Ron Paul. I just see him as someone who dare to take on the corrupt system.

Sure, I don't agree with him on every issue. I don't agree 100 % with any politician for that matter.

I think that the StørmFrønt publicity stunt was of poor taste.

But to curse a man just for ONE insignificant/infortunate event in his career, I can't agree with.

Ron Paul would not interfere with Israel if he'd be President.

Ron Paul would let Israel in peace.

We can't say the same thing for the other candidates.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 08:11:47 PM »

I don't defend Ron Paul. I just see him as someone who dare to take on the corrupt system.

Sure, I don't agree with him on every issue. I don't agree 100 % with any politician for that matter.

But to curse a man just for ONE insignificant/infortunate event in his career, I can't agree with.

Although there are certain issues that Ron Paul takes which are good, he is over all an evil anti-Semitic person.  Barak Hussein Obama also has some nice ideas...but he surrounds himself with Nation of Islam and all that other ilk...

Archie, Birds of a the same feather, flock together...Ron Paul might have some good ideas up his sleeve and some good points about certain things going on, however, he wuold be terrible for teh US and for ISrael! PERIOD!  He says that it is Israel's fault and the US's fault for what happened on 9/11... bottom line, I DO NOT want someone ruling any country espcially our own who subscribes to those points of views. he knows nothing about the destruction that Islam has...and only has us to blame for the way crazy muslims act...that's why he is terrible...very terrible.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 08:23:17 PM »

Although there are certain issues that Ron Paul takes which are good, he is over all an evil anti-Semitic person.  Barak Hussein Obama also has some nice ideas...but he surrounds himself with Nation of Islam and all that other ilk...

Archie, Birds of a the same feather, flock together...Ron Paul might have some good ideas up his sleeve and some good points about certain things going on, however, he wuold be terrible for teh US and for ISrael! PERIOD!  He says that it is Israel's fault and the US's fault for what happened on 9/11... bottom line, I DO NOT want someone ruling any country espcially our own who subscribes to those points of views. he knows nothing about the destruction that Islam has...and only has us to blame for the way crazy muslims act...that's why he is terrible...very terrible.

I don't think Ron Paul has any grude against the Jewish people.

True: He exposed some ''neocons'', of the Jewish kind. (Scumbags that JTFers hate as well I may add).

Big deal.

He also exposed tons of non-jews in this campaign.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2008, 09:15:56 PM »
I should also add that Paul wrote an article a while back on Anti-war.com called Neo-conned.  I haven't read it, but I believe others here have.  From what I've heard, Paul blamed everything wrong with American foreign policy on the neocons.  Here's how described the necons:

1. They agree with Trotsky on permanent revolution, violent as well as intellectual.

2. They are for redrawing the map of the Middle East and are willing to use force to do so.

3. They believe in preemptive war to achieve desired ends.

4. They accept the notion that the ends justify the meansóthat hard-ball politics is a moral necessity.

5. They express no opposition to the welfare state.

6. They are not bashful about an American empire; instead they strongly endorse it.

7. They believe lying is necessary for the state to survive.

8. They believe a powerful federal government is a benefit.

9. They believe pertinent facts about how a society should be run should be held by the elite and withheld from those who do not have the courage to deal with it.

10. They believe neutrality in foreign affairs is ill-advised.

11. They hold Leo Strauss in high esteem.

12. They believe imperialism, if progressive in nature, is appropriate.

13. Using American might to force American ideals on others is acceptable. Force should not be limited to the defense of our country.

14. 9-11 resulted from the lack of foreign entanglements, not from too many.

15. They dislike and despise libertarians (therefore, the same applies to all strict constitutionalists.)

16. They endorse attacks on civil liberties, such as those found in the Patriot Act, as being necessary.

17. They unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2008, 11:16:51 PM »
He got the most support in Montana which is infamous for Neo-Nazi activity
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2008, 11:23:00 PM »
I should also add that Paul wrote an article a while back on Anti-war.com called Neo-conned.  I haven't read it, but I believe others here have.  From what I've heard, Paul blamed everything wrong with American foreign policy on the neocons.  Here's how described the necons:

1. They agree with Trotsky on permanent revolution, violent as well as intellectual.

2. They are for redrawing the map of the Middle East and are willing to use force to do so.

3. They believe in preemptive war to achieve desired ends.

4. They accept the notion that the ends justify the meansóthat hard-ball politics is a moral necessity.

5. They express no opposition to the welfare state.

6. They are not bashful about an American empire; instead they strongly endorse it.

7. They believe lying is necessary for the state to survive.

8. They believe a powerful federal government is a benefit.

9. They believe pertinent facts about how a society should be run should be held by the elite and withheld from those who do not have the courage to deal with it.

10. They believe neutrality in foreign affairs is ill-advised.

11. They hold Leo Strauss in high esteem.

12. They believe imperialism, if progressive in nature, is appropriate.

13. Using American might to force American ideals on others is acceptable. Force should not be limited to the defense of our country.

14. 9-11 resulted from the lack of foreign entanglements, not from too many.

15. They dislike and despise libertarians (therefore, the same applies to all strict constitutionalists.)

16. They endorse attacks on civil liberties, such as those found in the Patriot Act, as being necessary.

17. They unconditionally support Israel and have a close alliance with the Likud Party.

17 : should read as follows : <<They unconditionally support self hating Israeli bolsheviks  and have a close alliance with the Likud Party>>
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2008, 11:44:33 PM »

I don't think Ron Paul has any grude against the Jewish people.

True: He exposed some ''neocons'', of the Jewish kind. (Scumbags that JTFers hate as well I may add).

Big deal.

He also exposed tons of non-jews in this campaign.

I am sorry, but Ron Paulers are TERRIBLE NAZI people TERRIBLE. I ALREADY SAID: A LEADER IS KNOWN BY HIS FOLLOWERS!!!!!
Maybe YOU are not anti-semitic- but Ron Paul people are SATANIC.  There is something WRONG with people that are ROBOTS- obama and paul have made their followers sick- BIGTIME.  I know this one lady that actually had a nervous breakdown from the conspiracy junk- they diagnosed her with paranoid schizophrenia- this is the TRUTH, she is TOTALLY paranoid now, and is a MEAN person, not at ALL like the rose she once was. :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates