Author Topic: Who is your favorite radio talk show host?  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who is your favorite radio talk show host?
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 12:42:10 PM »
The Men of yesteryear are looking down on us and laughing their heads off.

Absolutely right!  Take a look at this powerful video:

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »
My first pick is Quinn and Rose in the War Room out of Pittsburgh. www.warroom.com. You can hear them weekdays from 06:00 to 09:00 on XM Satellite channel 158. They are great!!!

Close second is Mark Levin.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 07:24:28 PM »

Can you imagine if they saw America today?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 07:36:13 PM »
Savage goes as far as you can as a talk show host.  When Savage said what he thought, he lost his show on MSNBC. If you exposed Islam as it is, they would shut you down faster than you could ever imagine.  CAIR is already battling Savage because they know where he really stands.  There have already been campaigns to knock his advertisers off the air, and the only ones who were successful were the Muslims.  The leftists and gay groups tried and failed.  The Muslims have the most economic clout not just from oil money but from the money the Muslims make in America that's donated to groups like CAIR.  CAIR doesn't get donations from telling Muslims that they're trying to improve relations between America, Christians and Muslims.  They get donations from when they show that they're battling anti-Muslims and showing they are part of the Jihad.  The reason Savage was able to sue CAIR was because CAIR used his unauthorized speech in a fund raising drive.  People need to wake up and realize that there are two types of Jihad in Islam.  There's Jihad of the sword (as we've all been used to) and Jihad of the pen.  These are true concepts in Islam. We all need to recognize that when we're writing against Muslims on Youtube, on LiveLeak or websites, that we're actually fighting in a Jihad against the Muslims. 

In Savages case and others, there has been a systematic attempt to silence any criticism of Islam. If they can't shut you down through economic or written means, then as in Vangogh's case, they will then use the sword. 

Savage used to say, "I'm only telling you one tenth of what I believe" and "I wish I could say what I really think" and "I wish I could tell you what really needs to be done with this country." 

As much as Savage has his faults, he is involved in the Jihad against the Muslims.  You need to wake up everyone you know to the fact the Jihad of the pen is one half of the Jihad!!!!!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 08:04:23 PM »
Shamgar, good call on the Quinn and Rose Warroom.  People should check it out.  They are locals for me!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »
Yep Quinn is great, he says what he wants and doesn't care a bit what others think or threaten. As he says on the show. I've got Mr Sig in my back belt. I have a friend that lives in Pittsburgh and used to be an old drinking buddy and says that the show is no act. That is exactly what he is like in real life.

Best quote has to be, "They may one day find me dead in a ditch on the side of the road but I will be laying in a pile of brass".
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2008, 08:46:21 PM »
Glen Beck
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »

Can you imagine if they saw America today?

Those Great Men must be rolling over in their graves!

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »
Mike savage, Sean Hannity and Steve Malzberg are my top three!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »
I like Keith Olbermann, Jon Stewart and Chris Matthews.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »
Does Dr. Ruth count?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 12:46:36 AM »

are you serious? 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 01:13:20 AM »

what?  Are you serious? Chris Matthews???

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 01:15:25 AM »
I'm joking.  Relax.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 01:19:26 AM »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 04:23:07 AM »
I just listen to Chaim really now. In the past, I listened to Savage, but the whole radio mainstream conservative media has gone downhill.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 02:07:32 PM »
By a long shot, it is Phil Hendrie - the funniest, most intertaining man alive! It doesn't hurt that he is very pro-Israel, although he anoints himself as a liberal democrat. For example, when Arafat died, he conducted a "live" interview with Arafat from Hell, and you could hear the pan frying in the background.  ;D A very, very distant second is a Michael Savage, who I used to listen when my Ask JTF show is finished and when he doesn't spend half of his show on his wimpy pudel or what he had in a Chinese restaurant. I didn't listen to Savage for more than 5 months now.

I don't consider Chaim a radio talk show host, but he is my favourite political observer and commentator.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »
By a long shot, it is Phil Hendrie - the funniest, most intertaining man alive! It doesn't hurt that he is very pro-Israel, although he anoints himself as a liberal democrat. For example, when Arafat died, he conducted a "live" interview with Arafat from Hell, and you could hear the pan frying in the background.  ;D A very, very distant second is a Michael Savage, who I used to listen when my Ask JTF show is finished and when he doesn't spend half of his show on his wimpy pudel or what he had in a Chinese restaurant. I didn't listen to Savage for more than 5 months now.

I don't consider Chaim a radio talk show host, but he is my favourite political observer and commentator.

You're totally right about Phil Hendrie. He is a comedic genious.  It's crazy that he plays the guest, the host and a second guest all at the same time...check this one out..so funny!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 04:35:32 PM »
all you can eat?  that's hysterical!