Author Topic: Who is your favorite radio talk show host?  (Read 5759 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Who is your favorite radio talk show host?
« on: June 07, 2008, 09:53:56 PM »
Talk radio has been hurt in it's defense of Bush, but it's still one of the few conservative outlets we have.  Michael Savage is the man in my book.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Who is your favorite radio talk show host?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 10:19:06 PM »
Yes, I'll agree with that!
  However, Savage does defend the Non Jihadist Muslims in saying that the're 'good people'

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:21:30 PM »
Yes, I'll agree with that!
  However, Savage does defend the Non Jihadist Muslims in saying that the're 'good people'

He probably does not know everything about islam

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »
I like neil boortz but really they are all the same after a while none really have the stones to truely tell it like it is
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 10:28:34 PM »
Rush Limbaugh.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2008, 11:47:35 PM »
I like Mark Lavin on wmal.  Hilarious fellow that knows his stuff and demolishes the silly libs that call in.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2008, 12:39:35 AM »
Put Chaim on the air and the answer is pretty obvious.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 12:40:40 AM »
Put Chaim on the air and the answer is pretty obvious.

Now that I would tune into every day or chance possible
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 01:09:04 AM »
Rush Limbaugh
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 01:29:27 AM »
Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh supported giving Dubai control of US ports. He supported Juan Mccains immigration bill but now opposes Mccain. Rush Limbaugh is terrible. Just because he is better than the outright liberals means nothing. Michael savage is a piece of garbage with mental problems. Some days he sounds like Chaim and then other days he cant say enough good things about the moozies.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 01:37:52 AM »
Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh supported giving Dubai control of US ports. He supported Juan Mccains immigration bill but now opposes Mccain. Rush Limbaugh is terrible. Just because he is better than the outright liberals means nothing. Michael savage is a piece of garbage with mental problems. Some days he sounds like Chaim and then other days he cant say enough good things about the moozies.

Well, I don't mean he is perfect.  But he had made an impact on millions of lives in enlightening them about the dangers of liberalism.  I too resent when Rush praises Martin Lucifer King and his failure to openly attack islam.  By no means Rush Limbaugh qualifies as a real right wing person according to JTF standards.  Rush is also reluctant to strongly denounce Bush.  I take his message positively just because he damages the liberal democrats in spite of his compromises.  Even Pat Robertson makes compromises (eg. global warming) but I still like him for the other good things he had done.

If Chaim is on the national media he would be my first choice.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2008, 01:40:51 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 01:38:16 AM »
Bruce Jacobs. He is on from 5-8 in Phoenix so I have to strem on the internet
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 02:05:54 AM »
I like Mark Lavin on wmal.  Hilarious fellow that knows his stuff and demolishes the silly libs that call in.

I think Mark Levin is the best. You can down load his show commercial free here http://marklevinshow.com/audio/ and it is free.
If you use Itunes subscribe to the podcast you will not regret it.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 02:37:57 AM »
Sorry- NONE anymore. NONE. I WANT a man OR woman who will just TELL IT LIKE IT IS, PERIOD, and NONE of them do, not anymore. I had a talk show, I HATED the fact that the person who hooked me up to the server, wanted people to ask QUESTIONS.  I motivated Americans, right, and left, audience was NOT huge.. BUT, people from BOTH sides saw a MAD PATRIOT, and they LIKED that hands were RAISED, I HATED IT. People came to hear what I had to say, it encouraged them..
  The problem with radio talk show now, is that they LET all of these people come on the line, they get OFF topic, and all over the place.. I like Savage in 1996-2005, then, he just LOST IT. I think he is tired. HE MOTIVATED people, at one time. BIGTIME.  I considered him to be the MOST Patriotic person in USA at one time.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 02:53:57 AM »
I think that all these talk show hosts are muzzled to a certain extent. They can't speak like Chaim does because they're not allowed to, yet the average "conservative" thinks they're getting the real deal from them. These conservative talk show hosts make it to where people never hear real right wing message, and that's the danger in them.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 03:02:58 AM »

I think Mark Levin is the best. You can down load his show commercial free here http://marklevinshow.com/audio/ and it is free.
If you use Itunes subscribe to the podcast you will not regret it.

Mark Levin attacked Mike Huckabee day and night and supported Fred Thompson who said that Jonothan Pollard can rot in prison forever.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 04:02:39 AM »
Didn't know thomson said that but good to know.  I never liked him anyway.  I also was surprised that levin kept saying 'huckaphony.'  He is good for giving a marxist caller a run for his money though.  But certainly don't agree with everything.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 05:24:53 AM »
I don't listen to most of them.  Do they still think Bush Jr. is a conservative and do they still defend him? 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2008, 06:23:44 AM »

Mark Levin attacked Mike Huckabee day and night and supported Fred Thompson who said that Jonothan Pollard can rot in prison forever.

A lot of the people who would post at the FreeRepublic supported Fred Thompson and they seemed like the people who probably make up a lot of the viewers of Limbaugh or Levin.  So I think they were basically supporting Thompson--who was getting a lot plenty of attention in the media for months before he had announced his candidacy-- which shows that the purpose that those radio-hosts served was to allow "conservatives" to vent and reassure them that Fred Thompson was Ronald Reagan; meanwhile, the hosts probably ignored candidates like Duncan Hunter as well as Tancredo, just like the media did.  But those hosts claim that they support real conservatives.

Offline Taylor

• Full JTFer
    • Avid Editor's Insights
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 07:10:14 AM »
Chaim should host a show on blog talk radio.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »
Rush Limbaugh

Rush Limbaugh is better than the other 'conservative' mouthpieces (that I've heard).

That doesn't say much, however.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »

I rather listen to Chaim than anyone on the radio.   

Of the talk show hosts on the radio,    Sean Hannity and Michael Savage are my favorites.      Though both of them and many other talk show hosts stress many Conservative concepts,   all of them on the radio that I've heard are politically correct to at least some extent.       On the other hand,   Chaim and JTF spokespeople collectively don't compromise their principles.         
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2008, 07:39:40 AM »
Rush Limbaugh is the worst on the radio Dial. He is much worse than Hannity or Savage and they aren't good either.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2008, 10:21:32 AM »
Sorry- NONE anymore. NONE. I WANT a man OR woman who will just TELL IT LIKE IT IS, PERIOD, and NONE of them do, not anymore. I had a talk show, I HATED the fact that the person who hooked me up to the server, wanted people to ask QUESTIONS.  I motivated Americans, right, and left, audience was NOT huge.. BUT, people from BOTH sides saw a MAD PATRIOT, and they LIKED that hands were RAISED, I HATED IT. People came to hear what I had to say, it encouraged them..
  The problem with radio talk show now, is that they LET all of these people come on the line, they get OFF topic, and all over the place.. I like Savage in 1996-2005, then, he just LOST IT. I think he is tired. HE MOTIVATED people, at one time. BIGTIME.  I considered him to be the MOST Patriotic person in USA at one time.

Yes.  after the CAIR lawsuit... savage seemed to have become a bit too P.C.  However. he is still the best on terrestrial radio.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2008, 11:27:45 AM »
Rush Limbaugh is the worst on the radio Dial. He is much worse than Hannity or Savage and they aren't good either.

Not true.  Limbaugh addresses Feminism on a daily basis.

Feminism has singlehandedly destroyed America.

Those who disagree have nothing but contempt for Women whom they view as silly creatures with no influence on the world.

Quite the contrary.  Women have been calling the shots in Western Society since 1945.

Boys nolonger grow up.  We have become a nation of overgrown infants where Women are regarded as the 'strong sex'.

The Men of yesteryear are looking down on us and laughing their heads off.