Author Topic: JTF are racists according to wikipedia  (Read 9282 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
JTF are racists according to wikipedia
« on: June 15, 2008, 12:44:33 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Task_Force

the adl condemns us, when they are the ones who should be condemned
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 12:48:12 AM by Yonathan Ben Yakov »
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: JTF are racists according to wikipedia
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 01:00:46 AM »
They butchered the Pro-JTF article we had there because it contained "original research" without a source. So JTF put that article on our own wiki site that we are working on. But there was a glitch so we couldn't launch it yet. We first set up the English Israpedia about exactly one year ago.

http://en.israpedia.org/index.php?title=JTF

we should edit it

I tried doing so. They problem is not Wikipedia, but the fact that they just let anyone edit the articles. As soon as I changed anything, there were about five anti-JTFers in line to change it back. Wikipedia itself is nuetral about this and does not want to get involved with the conflict.
   The best we could hope for if we really want to change the content, is to post something that is negative but is at least true and that should the true vision of JTF so readers can see for themselves how important we are.
   If you think it is important to correct the lies that wikipedia has about us, we need to work out a plan.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 02:25:42 AM »
Maybe someone else can start a Jews Against Obama article.

I think Cyberella and RationalThought should. Both EXC writers.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 04:49:06 AM »
I read the article, it was radically leftist bolshevized. They are the true racists not JTF!  :o >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2008, 05:48:44 AM »
It does'nt say racist anymore
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2008, 06:44:33 AM »

[/quote]

Those fags banned me because my username was called Obama Is Gay.

[/quote] :::D :::D :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2008, 07:27:09 AM »
I edited it to take out the "racism" category.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 08:14:03 AM »
I just created a Jews Against Obama article.

Have fun everybody!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_Against_Obama

Here's what the fags wrote: Your account has been blocked indefinitely because it is a blatant violation of our username policy - it is obviously profane, attacks or impersonates another person, or clearly suggests that your intention is not to contribute to the encyclopedia (see our blocking and username policies for more information). We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopedia, but users are not allowed to edit with inappropriate usernames and trolling or other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. MCB (talk) 05:16, 15 June 2008 (UTC)

They also banned my IP.

;D My stomach hurts because of laughing.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 09:02:43 AM »

Have fun everybody!

Here's what the fags wrote: Your account has been blocked indefinitely because it is a blatant violation of our username policy - it is obviously profane, attacks or impersonates another person, or clearly suggests that your intention is not to contribute to the encyclopedia (see our blocking and username policies for more information). We invite everyone to contribute constructively to our encyclopedia, but users are not allowed to edit with inappropriate usernames and trolling or other disruptive behavior will not be tolerated. MCB (talk) 05:16, 15 June 2008 (UTC)

They also banned my IP.

;D My stomach hurts because of laughing.  :::D
They sound like a real piece of work over there at wickedpedia. You should have made the name Obama IsGay and see if that got past the stupid animals ::)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 09:20:54 AM »
Wikipedia staff needs a proper beating.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 09:24:56 AM »
The people at wikipedia are nazis anyway.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
Wikipedia staff needs a proper beating.
Go for the knees not the head or you will break the bat  ;)  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2008, 09:56:06 AM »
just post the article here and others can post it to wikipedia.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2008, 12:13:53 PM »
They butchered the Pro-JTF article we had there because it contained "original research" without a source. So JTF put that article on our own wiki site that we are working on. But there was a glitch so we couldn't launch it yet. We first set up the English Israpedia about exactly one year ago.

http://en.israpedia.org/index.php?title=JTF

we should edit it

I tried doing so. They problem is not Wikipedia, but the fact that they just let anyone edit the articles. As soon as I changed anything, there were about five anti-JTFers in line to change it back. Wikipedia itself is nuetral about this and does not want to get involved with the conflict.
   The best we could hope for if we really want to change the content, is to post something that is negative but is at least true and that should the true vision of JTF so readers can see for themselves how important we are.
   If you think it is important to correct the lies that wikipedia has about us, we need to work out a plan.

i just tried to edit it, but it ignored

You have to look at the history. It will either give a reason why the changes were automatically rejected or show that someone else immediately overwrote your modifications. The thing about wikipedia is that it is only effective to change small things one change at a time. If you try to rewrite the entire article, it just won't work.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »
yaakov, surely you saved it on your hard drive before posting it?

why not post it here?

It's easier to work as a community. If it's public here any of us can post it. We have hundreds of IPs here.

Offline Song of Silence

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 10:11:50 AM »
JTF racist? With 'Ask the Ape' section which is totally non-racist and educational, who would've guessed? ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 10:16:13 AM »
where on that initial page is it written that JTF is racist...It only says that it funds randical right wing movements in Israel...and according to some, those movements in Israel are radical to right.

One's terrorist is also another man's freedom fighter..don't forget that.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 10:17:47 AM »

Have fun everybody!

it's not there...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 10:19:11 AM »

Have fun everybody!

They also banned my IP.

Here's the deal, my friend.  You have to be mature about these things and not be blatant and call yourself, "Obama is gay..."  You are Yaacov and that should be your user name...

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 11:41:40 AM »
Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim link=topic=21947.msg236303#msg236303

They also banned my IP.

Here's the deal, my friend.  You have to be mature about these things and not be blatant and call yourself, "Obama is gay..."  You are Yaacov and that should be your user name...

hehehehe

But he is gay man!

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 11:43:31 AM by q_q_ »

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 11:47:07 AM »
Have you guys seen this chimpout site yet?  It find it very curious in that there is a jewish guy there who has teamed up with other Nazis, all in the spirit of bashing blacks and smearing Barak Obama.  There is some guy called Dr. Bloor over there who it teaching the Aryan Neonazis all about bagels with (l)ox, (e)ggs, and (o)nions.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3191

I found this post very interesting:

"I met this beautiful girl when I was almost 15. Her name was Daina. She was a hippy-chick from Washington state. We fell in love and thats how I lost my virginity. We still speak to this day. A couple years back she called me up and was in tears. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she had found out she was a quarter jewish... She was crying because she knew that i was a skinhead and thought that I would hate her and turn my back on her. We have been best friends since 1992- a long ph-cking time. She is the most special friend I have ever had or will have. I love her with everything inside of me. The idea that I would end the most special relationship in my life over that.... never. I am a Nazi to the bone, but I also have a heart and I know what compassion is. A quarter jewish? Who gives a ph-ck. I would still love her if she was 100% jewish. I could whisper 'Sieg Heil" into her ear when I give her a hug and she would still love me back. That is what separates all human beings from ni66er animals."

from thread 'Any Other Jews Here?' - http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3188

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 12:06:06 PM by Kananga »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 12:00:48 PM »
Have you guys seen this chimpout site yet?  It find it very curious in that there is a jewish guy there who has teamed up with other Nazis, all in the spirit of bashing blacks and smearing Barak Obama.  There is some guy called Dr. Bloor over there who it teaching the Aryan Neonazis all about bagels with (l)ox, (e)ggs, and (o)nions.

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3191

from one of his first posts on that alias.
"
Dr. Bloor 
Dr. Bloor, AKA Dr. Mabuse, Diablohermano, Dexter, Dog Soldier, Jason Compson, et al

"

Dexter eh? ;-)  coincidence.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2008, 12:08:13 PM »
odin88 (88 is Nazi code for Heil H---") said:

"I could whisper 'Sieg Heil" into her ear when I give her a hug and she would still love me back."

That's very disturbing!

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »
That's not our Dexter.  He's not self-hating like that, and would never post that even if he was just trolling.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2008, 12:19:58 PM »
odin88 (88 is Nazi code for Heil H---") said:

"I could whisper 'Sieg Heil" into her ear when I give her a hug and she would still love me back."

That's very disturbing!
this is odin 88   first post on message board changed name  on hotmail          

151 0106-12-27 at 03:16:15
Fullname: Friend of The Order
Email: [email protected]
Where are your from?: Sacto, CA
Homepage name: http://books.dreambook.com/sacto_skinheads/geocities_white_power.sign.html
Reference: Word of Mouth
How good do you think this site is: Loved It, well Done.
Have you got a Message for the Bruder Schweigen?: Richard Kemp's 2006 Martyr's Day Address to our Folk. We gather today to remember those men who sacrificed themselves so that we may live. I am proud to say that I knew some of these heroes like Robert J. Matthews and the other Bruders. I am honored that I was able to serve with them. Twenty-three years ago many of you were young children. Some of you were not even born yet. I agreed to join Robert Matthews and the Bruders because we wanted to do our part to make the world a better place for you. Some may question our methods and means, but I assure you our hearts were in the right place. Unfortunately, the world we left you is a worse place. Thousands of our brave, young men are sent to fight and sacrifice their blood in foreign lands for goals that are not our own. Our jobs are sent overseas while those jobs that remain are not paying decent wages because some third-worlder who slithered across the border is willing to take your job and work for peanuts. Millions of our people cannot afford to own a home. They have no health care and both Mom and Dad are required to work in order to pay the rent and put food on the table. Their credit cards are maxed-out and along with most of us, they are up to their eyeballs in debt. Many are a paycheck or two from living on the streets. All this time, the suits at Halliburton and Big Oil companies are counting their “sheenie” pennies. They could care less that White birth rates have declined and are continuing to decline. As long as more immigrant workers pour into the country and continue to breed us out of existence, they are happy. In the process, we have been reduced to less than 50% of the population in our own country in our lifetime. It has already happened in five states in the U.S. including California and Texas. We will not enjoy the same standard of living as our parents and grandparents. The post World War II slogan of our grandparents day, “a house, two cars in every garage and a chicken in every pot,” is now, “A crowded apartment, a clunker at the curb, and a package of microwavable Ramen noodles.” My friends, some of us refuse to settle for second best. We come together today to remember our Marty’s who gave their all so that we might live. Let us honor them by each of us resolving to give something of ourselves. You come form Noble blood. You have the ability to lead. Robert Matthews was a simple man. He didn’t aspire to be a leader nor to gain fortune and fame. He truly wanted only to farm his land and raise a family. But he saw that something needed to be done and did what he felt was best at the time. Look around you. These men, these women gathered here are your brothers and sisters. Get to know one another better. Network with each other. I am not encouraging you to engage in criminal activity, nor declare war on the government. Rather, I want you to pledge to assist one another with finding employment, with providing child care, or with finding shelter. Help lift one another up and avoid the in-fighting and other activities that cause dissension and serve only to divide us and bring us down. Extend a hand to pick up your brother and sister. Empower one another. Educate our Folk. Teach them of our Noble past and rich heritage. Work together to build better tomorrows. I am grateful that you have come together on this day to remember our true heroes. By your coming together, I know their sacrifice was not in vain. Knowing that you remember to honor our fallen, serves to make my incarceration all the more bearable, and my meager sacrifice seem worthwhile. “By ones and by twos, By scores and by legions…..” May we be united with single purpose and resolve to make this world a better place for our children. I remain dedicated to our Folk and pledge myself to honor the 14 Words. Richard Kemp

http://guestbooks.pathfinder.gr/read/FreeTheOrder?pass=&page=3

« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 12:22:23 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03