Author Topic: wheres. Trumpeldor, Dominater96, Ari  (Read 5172 times)

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
wheres. Trumpeldor, Dominater96, Ari
« on: June 15, 2008, 11:34:41 PM »
what happen to all our members. is it vacation time?
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: wheres. Trumpeldor, Dominater96, Ari
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 11:41:30 PM »
Yacov, can you link me to the thread where Ari was banned?

I really miss Trumpledor. He was an awesome member.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 11:48:21 PM »
I have seen a person post on a few jpost.com (or maybe it was israelnationalnews.com) articles as "trumpledor" with very right-wing/kahanist comments to some more rightwing articles, but I don't know if it's the same trumpledor from our forum.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 11:53:04 PM »
Yacov, can you link me to the thread where Ari was banned?

I really miss Trumpledor. He was an awesome member.

CF, I remember when Ari was banned and Chaim personally approved it so it was totally justified. Ari was working to sabotage jtf with people from elsewhere.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 12:22:02 AM »
I know Ari became a rodef, but why? Who was he mad at?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 12:25:34 AM »

Yes he did. I love the way you know those words Chaimfan. I think Yacov would know more about the specifics than I would. I know Chaim said that he was a traitor to jtf.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
Maybe he was infatuated with that Whorefronter Skippy?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2008, 12:29:29 AM »
I believe he was.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »
For all we know Skippy was a 50-year old man living in his mom's attic. It was pathetic to see so many men worked up over her in that way.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2008, 12:51:41 AM »

It's not like he would need a good reason.

He was a very very thick kid.. Every post had a big picture of himself holding a football. The guy was a complete idiot. Way too stupid to be able to make decisions..  I wouldn't give anything in his mind the time of day.

He did seem to be have an obsession with food. Not for health reasons, but just 'cos he's an idiot.

You can't question his actions as if he's a thinking adult.

I have no idea why he was ever taken seriously by anybody.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2008, 12:53:20 AM »
For all we know Skippy was a 50-year old man living in his mom's attic. It was pathetic to see so many men worked up over her in that way.
I saw what Skippy looks like! Her facebook profile was exposed and she's a she!
Not much to look at... she  resembles Alan-T at an obtuse angle.  ;D
A bitter middle aged over weight, unattractive woman, who has a million cats and a whole lot a time on her hands to sit in front of a computer all day and post on various forum.
   *some of my points might have been exaggerated but you get the idea, don't waste your time with these people

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2008, 03:24:59 AM »
whats rodef

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2008, 03:52:18 AM »
whats rodef

Rodef literally mean pursuer, but it is a halachic designation refering to a person who is planning to kill a second person. Certain very specific actions which are not in and of themselves murder put a person into the category of rodef, giving Jewish land to Goyim, informing, etc. But it is a very powerful designation which should not be thrown around and with the exception of giving Jewish land to Goyim or clear and present danger, a Beit Din is needed to bestow the designation.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2008, 03:59:56 AM »
That's too bad to hear, I thought they were as righteous as it gets. I guess they weren't righteous after all. HaShem judges who is righteous or not, and will suffer the consequences.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2008, 10:23:51 AM »

her name was tina greci
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 10:31:29 AM »

her name was tina greci
she's an Italian Jew
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »
I have to agree with Yacov on this one. She was constantly talking about white supremacy and making idiotic claims about Jewry no real Jew would (i.e. that "white" Jews are superior to "nonwhite" Jews and that Jews by birth are superior to converts). Her style totally reminded me of Din Rodef or TruthTyper--plus few real Jews that I know of have as flagrantly bad spelling as she did.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2008, 04:35:16 PM »
I agree and she is certainly not jewish.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2008, 04:37:10 PM »
she certainly was very very wierd...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2008, 05:14:10 PM »

her name was tina greci
she's an Italian Jew

Then why does she want to post pictures of JTFers on StørmFrønt? I think she's a Gentile Nazi, not a Jew.

Do you mean personal pictures of some of us?  :o

Are the pictures still there?  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »
I don't know. I think we can just agree that Skippy is a Gentile rodef, and that Ari is a Jewish rodef (much like the dog trainer and his idol Irv Rubin).

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2008, 09:20:00 PM »

her name was tina greci
she's an Italian Jew

Then why does she want to post pictures of JTFers on StørmFrønt? I think she's a Gentile Nazi, not a Jew.

I hope not!
 She was strange, what type of person spends all her time online and diffrent forums... what a life?!
 Ari is another nut case who craved the attention and even went as far as posting his pic...
 The typical profile of these 'serial posters'... they just need to be right all the time and it's all about them and not the big picture that Chaim keeps talking about!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 12:16:19 AM »
I have to agree with Yacov on this one. She was constantly talking about white supremacy and making idiotic claims about Jewry no real Jew would (i.e. that "white" Jews are superior to "nonwhite" Jews and that Jews by birth are superior to converts). Her style totally reminded me of Din Rodef or TruthTyper--plus few real Jews that I know of have as flagrantly bad spelling as she did.

This is pure Nazism what Skippy wrote about. I didn't realize she wrote like a Nazi.  >:(
Why in the world would she think "white" Jews are superior to "nonwhite" Jews like Ethiopian Jews or Latin American Jews? That is pure insanity, I didn't know she was that brainwashed/bolshevized by white supremacy/white power Leftism. No one's superior.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 12:18:38 AM »

her name was tina greci
she's an Italian Jew

I hope not!
 She was strange, what type of person spends all her time online and diffrent forums... what a life?!
 Ari is another nut case who craved the attention and even went as far as posting his pic...
 The typical profile of these 'serial posters'... they just need to be right all the time and it's all about them and not the big picture that Chaim keeps talking about!

I agree with Chaim, my way of looking at things is always looking at the big picture, rather than being a self-centered ego person, that only cares about himself and doesn't care about Israel and other righteous peoples.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 12:22:32 AM »

her name was tina greci
she's an Italian Jew

I hope not!

I don't know how she did it, she was on many forums, and had an immense full of posts on here. The only problem was that she was a disguised Whorefronter Nazi. My question is if she was a Whorefronter, why did she even bother with JTF? I don't understand, why some Whorefront Nazis even join JTF in the first place? I guess, some think this is a racist movement, but in fact it's the total opposite.