Author Topic: nik on the kah-ne.org. forum  (Read 4324 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
nik on the kah-ne.org. forum
« on: June 27, 2008, 07:03:50 PM »
i've been wrongly slammed on kahane.org... this is just in case they pull down my post there... nik.

forum.kahane.org    
Hello nikmatdam    June 27, 2008, 05:59:02 PM *
   Show unread posts since last visit.
Show new replies to your posts.
Total time logged in: 3 hours and 24 minutes.
setting the record straight...
Pages: [1]    

nikmatdam

setting the record straight...
« on: Today at 05:17:25 PM »

i do not have a "shiksa-fetish" (newman's words not mine)...

i do want to get married and i'm not opposed to marrying a converted gentile...

kelly and i had a couple of weeks worth of pms on jtf and i was led for several reasons to think i had a chance with her if we would have met...

first she told me and others publically on the jewish dating board or whatever at jtf... that she likes older men having married one already in the past... and that she rejected christianity and di not believe in jesus nor did she practice any of the religious ceremonies...

she also told me she no longer felt love for her son's father who is still in love with her and wishes still to marry her... i say this because i was accused over there to the administration of trying to take a woman away from someone she loved...

she did tell me that she was not considering conversion... and i was ok with that... but i thought if we stayed friends and as i was planning to be in ny this summer i had planned on trying to get to see her and see if anything clicked between us...

we had (if she was telling me the truth as she stated herself to me) that we had alott in common... etc. and to follow will be my last letter to her and her reply before we started back up again a few days later... i am insulted at newman's words... i've never pm'd him... we have never had any history on any thread... so his words must be coming from kelly and here is the truth... sorry to have to do this but i will defend myself... at all costs... nik.   

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."
nikmatdam

my earliest of rebeiim/ rav nachman bulman zt"l...

View Profile Email Personal Message (Online)

Re: setting the record straight...
« Reply #1 on: Today at 05:24:39 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
JTF Forum   
Hello nikmatdam    June 27, 2008, 06:20:18 PM *
   Show unread posts since last visit.
nikmatdam
Pro JTFer

holding right here... (kelly's name has been deleted from some of her jtf posts and pms)
« Sent to: on: February 11, 2008, 08:01:16 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
hi kelly... how are you...?

when i didn't hear from you tonite as sort of planned i did alot of thinking... and came to the following conclusion...

in order to be fair to both of our feelings i think we should not continue e-mailing... i think you know how i feel toward you already without having yet even spoken with you over the phone or met you in person...

but this can never work out unless you would somehow develop a sincere interest in judaism... so i think we should end things here if you do not think this possible... i understand... it is not an easy step to take and it is certainly not required of you as a human being nor is it our way to proseltyze gentiles... i just got encouragement from you when you said that you did not even consider yourself christian nor do you raise your son this way...

that made me feel there was at least a chance you might get interested in torah one day on your own even... but certainly if your feelings do not run to the way about me that i was beginning to feel for you... then there is nothing to talk about between us and clearly we can remain friends... but i need space for awhile so that i can get over you and move on...

because no matter what... i can not give up my judaism for you... it is not possible for me to even contemplate this... and i know you said you felt for liron the same way... that you did not want him to do anything wrong by marrying outside his faith even if he was not religious at all... and i admire you for that moral stand... well the same, even more so, applies to me... so i have to end this here so that you know where i stand as well...

if you seriously feel something for me... before we contemplate any further contact... it would be wise if you would on your own research and get in touch with the closest orthodox rabbi to your location... buffalo, boston, toronto... i do not know where is the closest one nearby you...

he should be a non-chabad rabbi because they are very reticent to do any conversion work... then if you start to feel that there is a chance that your exploration of torah-true judaism is sparking an interest within you... then and then only can you give the rabbi my e-mail address to contact me that there is something to talk about down the line... i mean you can give him my e-mail from the start and he can speak with me... i'm fine with that... but he will only be interested in teaching you the guidelines and working with your progress if he sees that this stems from you as an individual person...

no hard feelings if you cannot take this step... you are a great person and i admire and respect you greatly... and i thank you for your friendship and understanding as i unburdened myself to you... it helped me to clarify my path...

take care and G-d bless... nik.

"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

her response to me to follow... nik. out...
« Last Edit: Today at 05:34:28 PM by nikmatdam »    
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."
nikmatdam

« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:33:53 PM »
(she first quotes my letter)...

kellymaureen

Re: holding right here...
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: February 11, 2008, 10:48:48 AM »
Quote from: nikmatdam on February 11, 2008, 08:01:16 AM
hi kelly... how are you...?

when i didn't hear from you tonite as sort of planned i did alot of thinking... and came to the following conclusion...

in order to be fair to both of our feelings i think we should not continue e-mailing... i think you know how i feel toward you already without having yet even spoken with you over the phone or met you in person...

but this can never work out unless you would somehow develop a sincere interest in judaism... so i think we should end things here if you do not think this possible... i understand... it is not an easy step to take and it is certainly not required of you as a human being nor is it our way to proseltyze gentiles... i just got encouragement from you when you said that you did not even consider yourself christian nor do you raise your son this way...

that made me feel there was at least a chance you might get interested in torah one day on your own even... but certainly if your feelings do not run to the way about me that i was beginning to feel for you... then there is nothing to talk about between us and clearly we can remain friends... but i need space for awhile so that i can get over you and move on...

because no matter what... i can not give up my judaism for you... it is not possible for me to even contemplate this... and i know you said you felt for liron the same way... that you did not want him to do anything wrong by marrying outside his faith even if he was not religious at all... and i admire you for that moral stand... well the same, even more so, applies to me... so i have to end this here so that you know where i stand as well...

if you seriously feel something for me... before we contemplate any further contact... it would be wise if you would on your own research and get in touch with the closest orthodox rabbi to your location... buffalo, boston, toronto... i do not know where is the closest one nearby you...

he should be a non-chabad rabbi because they are very reticent to do any conversion work... then if you start to feel that there is a chance that your exploration of torah-true judaism is sparking an interest within you... then and then only can you give the rabbi my e-mail address to contact me that there is something to talk about down the line... i mean you can give him my e-mail from the start and he can speak with me... i'm fine with that... but he will only be interested in teaching you the guidelines and working with your progress if he sees that this stems from you as an individual person...

no hard feelings if you cannot take this step... you are a great person and i admire and respect you greatly... and i thank you for your friendship and understanding as i unburdened myself to you... it helped me to clarify my path...

take care and G-d bless... nik

(and her was her response to me)...

I agree with everything you said.
I am not a Christian, I dont really fit into any organized religion and for now Im comfortable, down the road who knows.  I do not raise my son as a Christian, how could I?  He has seen both sides from my mother and from Lirons parents, he is a smart boy and will do what he feels is the right thing for him and he knows whatever he decides he has my full support.
I do wish you all the happiness in the world, I just cant guarantee what I will decide if anything.  If you wish to remain friends, that would be wonderful, if not I understand that also.  You are a warm and wonderful person with view similar to mine and in a different circumstance who knows what could have been, but circumstances being as they are for the forseeable future I think what you have said in your note is the right thing to do.
Take care and do talk to me if you want to Im fine with friends.  Thank you for letting me get to know you even just a little.
Kelly
Report To Admin
kellymaureen

(and when i wrote back a few days later to resume our friendship this was her response)... (that letter next reply)

Re: holding right here...
« Sent to: nikmatdam on: February 14, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteReply with quote Remove this messageRemove
Oh wonderful!  Im glad we can be friends, Ive missed you  Smiley
No pictures, though I do have an avatar one, but its one from the shooting range.
Report To Admin
kellymaureen

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim

Kahane Chai!

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Online)

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:55:39 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
Kelly said she doesn't practice Christianity but she still celebrates Christmas.

nikmatdam

« Reply #4 on: Today at 05:58:56 PM »
i'm sorry i can't find my restart pm with her... i must have not saved it or deleted it... i have some of our communiques... no longer all... however kelly has them all... so ask kelly to put that one up here... i'm not ashamed of anything i said to her... nor will i take this abuse from either of them... i did mention to the jtf admin. that she spoke with about firearms with me... inquiring whether i was armed... i thought nothing of the question at first but when i learned from someone over there that she was a spy-suspect... i took it upon myself for the safety of all of us there to at least mention the point of her question in order to err on the side of caution... and now she is indeed suspected of being just that due to revelations of late... check jtf for that angle to this story... i'll not rehash that here... so they looked over our pms... a few of them that were flagged and she was asked not to speak about weapons... i never said to them she was attempting to run guns and sell them to me... all i did say i was worried about was that if she was suspected as a spy (possible fbi or cia or homeland security) i could retroactively be led to infer that she was baiting me to try and catch me in a violation of the law for unregistered guns which i have not any of... you can see our jtf public discussion over these allegations and the back and forth over warnings to us not to discuss weapons etc. i'll have to get back to you guys on the link to that thread... for now... this is why she is angry with me and seeking revenge... but i have nothing to hide... i did not wish her ill or try to get her banned... i just tried to protect myself and others... and if she has helped skippy or kiwi (or whatever she calls herself these days) to post here and on nazi-sites our jtf ids and info... if this is really true... then i was right to go forward with my doubt of kelly and report her to the jtf admin. sorry guys but this is the whole truth... i have my pms back and forth with kelly when i admitted to her that i had done this... if you want i'll post these all too next week... i have nothing to hide and have meant no harm to anyone...

my only fault here is being trusting of someone whom i thought i was becoming very friendly with as you can see from the above two posts to this thread... and there is nothing wrong in judaism with wooing a woman to convert... who already professes no belief in any religion... and if her subsequent interest in me... if it would have occurred... then if she did later convert not just for me but with a sincere desire to be a torah-jew and believe in Hashem... then there would have been nothing wrong with any of this... not according to halacha... torah law... and yes i am a rabbi... and the last time i checked... rabbis are still allowed to marry converts... just not kohanic ones... which i am not... nik. out... shabat shalom...

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 04:13:19 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: nik on the snitch forum
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 07:10:50 PM »
You  thought Kelly was a CIA spy your a grown man.About weapons many people have an interest in weapons Kelly has an interest in weapons whats wrong with that?If her Hobby was cars she would ask  you about cars.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:29:08 AM by Rubystars »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »
This whole situation has got blown out of proportion and I think you are thinking about to many things here nik. I think most of our members are in your corner. I know I for one am. Let the issue rest for now and don't worry about the others on the splinter.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:29:30 AM by Rubystars »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »
ok i'll take your advice... but i reserve my right to defend myself and my actions... and mord she was being suspected of being a spy here... for what or for whom i knew not... (it has now been proven true probably) so when i learned this... i went back to that conversation on-line and a phone call i had with her (which i haven't mentioned here yet) wherein all we talked about was her and her brother's ranch where he trains others supposedly for an eventual revolution if the gov't. here ever declares martial law... i told her her brother was wasting his time though i wished for there to be millions of americans just like him... but i told her since he wouldn't be able to call in any air strikes (nor roll out any tanks) like the slime would have at their disposal and command... he and his patriots would surely be defeated... nik.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:44:32 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 07:30:01 PM »
Nik, perhaps some other rabbi friends of yours could set you up with a nice woman. 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:29:53 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:30:38 PM »
I'm glad you still have the evidence to defend yourself nik.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:30:12 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 12:27:32 AM »
Nik, it probably was not smart for you to develop interest in a Gentile woman, but please stop torturing yourself--those whores, beasts, and rodefs on the kennel forum are saying horrible things about all of us--myself included. My advice to you is to forget about those evil Nazi collaborators over there, especially the number one Nazi sympathizer (i.e. the one who gives the dogs their kibbles and bits).  >:( ::)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 12:31:47 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 12:32:15 AM »
title of thread edited only

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 12:47:36 AM »
thanks ruby... as for the other comments here... o.k. i'll let it go and drop it... as for rabbis setting me up... it hasn't worked out in the past... i'm not in the mold of their community and so i get no offers... this is why i'm probably going to go home to eretz yisroel to try and get married... by jan. latest... nik. out...

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 12:51:01 AM »
You  thought Kelly was a CIA spy your a grown man.About weapons many people have an interest in weapons Kelly has an interest in weapons whats wrong with that?If her Hobby was cars she would ask  you about cars.

Mord's muscles are a disadvantage.

Being big and strong makes a person complacent.

The brain is the strongest part of the human body.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2008, 01:38:45 AM »
Anyone who ever believed a word of what that slut had to say was had bigtime.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2008, 02:03:20 AM »
The kennel forum is just that, a kennel. They are actually a retarded one at that cause most german shepherds I have seen have been smarter than the breeds over at guzofskys pound. Anyhow nik, I feel bad that you were mislead and that you are now being slandered. Do not allow this internet chatter to get to you.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2008, 04:35:52 AM »
this is why i'm probably going to go home to eretz yisroel to try and get married

That is definately the best thing to do.
I'm personally only going to start looking for a shidduch once I've made aliyah.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2008, 05:13:52 AM »
The only thing you're gonna pick up from the biscuit forum is a bad case of rabies, if the owner is any indication.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2008, 05:29:50 AM »
The owner of the biscuit kennel looks like one ugly animal owner. He wrote on the splinter forum that he personally walks the dogs everyday. Can you imagine that after all the money he collected, he is left walking a couple of dogs a few times per day? What a joke.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2008, 05:32:43 AM »
Just made a thread about it. Check it out.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2008, 05:38:18 AM »
This whole situation has got blown out of proportion and I think you are thinking about to many things here nik. I think most of our members are in your corner. I know I for one am. Let the issue rest for now and don't worry about the others on the splinter.
Me too.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 06:54:07 AM »
The kennel forum is just that, a kennel. They are actually a retarded one at that cause most german shepherds I have seen have been smarter than the breeds over at guzofskys pound. Anyhow nik, I feel bad that you were mislead and that you are now being slandered. Do not allow this internet chatter to get to you.
They are actually a retarded one at that cause most german shepherds I have seen have been smarter
My Alf is a German Shepherd he's smarter then 30% of humans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 06:58:53 AM »
They are actually a retarded one at that cause most german shepherds I have seen have been smarter

Mord, when you are away at work, what happens to Alf? Is he home alone? What happens if Alf has to relieve himself when you are away? How many hours do you usually keep him by himself. I am asking these questions only because I want to get a dog too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2008, 07:04:17 AM »

Mord, when you are away at work, what happens to Alf? Is he home alone? What happens if Alf has to relieve himself when you are away? How many hours do you usually keep him by himself. I am asking these questions only because I want to get a dog too.
Me and my brother work different hrs when i'm not home my brother is home.Alf can stay about 8 hrs without going out but when he goes out we take him for a walk or run for about 1 hr each time 3 or 4 times a day.I think he only really needs only 3x a day

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 07:10:23 AM »
Thanks for the info. It sounds like Alph has more brains then all the members of the splinter group combined.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »
I've always liked the way German shepherds looked, but do they get their ears cropped? That seems kind of cruel if they do, or do their ears stick up naturally?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2008, 11:23:50 AM »
Rubystars, their ears stick up naturally, I know that for a fact. Sometimes, the ears dont come up until they are a few months old. I really want to get one but I just have to see how its gonna work because I am kind of busy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2008, 11:30:28 AM »
Rubystars, their ears stick up naturally, I know that for a fact. Sometimes, the ears dont come up until they are a few months old. I really want to get one but I just have to see how its gonna work because I am kind of busy.
Correct when he was a baby his ears did'nt stand i think they stood up at about 4 months

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2008, 12:40:04 PM »
Oh nik nik nik nik...my friend, nik...you are a poster of vigilent texts and conspiracy theories where you encourage us to trust no one but ourselves and Gd.

Read the PM I wrote you and let me know what you think...

All the best...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein