Author Topic: to lisa...  (Read 16544 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: to lisa...
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 12:47:16 AM »
Ohh.. and there was one other thing I was going to bring up.  In America anti-semitism is at an historic all-time low.  WHY??? because of white righteous christians. 

Only 7% for whites in America are now antisemitic (Accoriding to recent polling by the ADL)
(That number is a wopping 36% for blacks)

So in a nutshell... if you go after American white Christians (Or their leaders) as being the groups that will turn us into soap ... you are going after the most Pro-Jewish group in the world.  To me its completely counterproductive.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2008, 02:31:17 AM »
Ohh.. and there was one other thing I was going to bring up.  In America anti-semitism is at an historic all-time low.  WHY??? because of white righteous christians. 

Only 7% for whites in America are now antisemitic (Accoriding to recent polling by the ADL)

So in a nutshell... if you go after American white Christians (Or their leaders) as being the groups that will turn us into soap ... you are going after the most Pro-Jewish group in the world.  To me its completely counterproductive.

Briann,

With all due respect, you are dead WRONG.  I have zero idea where these polls come from, and I could care less. EVERY SINGLE DAY, I witness murdering crime talk against Jews- David ben Moshe, Meir Cohen, and myself, are in an everyday psych battle against st#rm-front, vanguar%, and C.I.- and it is getting WORSE every single night,  also with Christian rooms, that (in my opinion, are the apostasy) FILLED with up to 200 + against Jews ~human FILTH.. They FLAT OUT tell us that they want us DEAD.  I KNOW the hearts HERE on this forum towards Jews they are GOOD Christian people.. however, if you would look for yourself, there is a HUGE HUGE HUGE movement of swine people that are guising themselves as "Christians".  Matter of FACT, it has gotten 10x WORSE in just the last few days.. and I know why- "its the ECONOMY STUPID..."   Anytime that there are economic woes, people LOOK for something to blame- Jews are THE target.  People better WAKE UP - it IS 1930's NAZI USA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: July 06, 2008, 03:12:33 AM »

Briann,

With all due respect, you are dead WRONG.  I have zero idea where these polls come from, and I could care less. EVERY SINGLE DAY, I witness murdering crime talk against Jews- David ben Moshe, Meir Cohen, and myself, are in an everyday psych battle against st#rm-front, vanguar%, and C.I.- and it is getting WORSE every single night,  also with Christian rooms, that (in my opinion, are the apostasy) FILLED with up to 200 + against Jews ~human FILTH.. They FLAT OUT tell us that they want us DEAD.  I KNOW the hearts HERE on this forum towards Jews they are GOOD Christian people.. however, if you would look for yourself, there is a HUGE HUGE HUGE movement of swine people that are guising themselves as "Christians".  Matter of FACT, it has gotten 10x WORSE in just the last few days.. and I know why- "its the ECONOMY STUPID..."   Anytime that there are economic woes, people LOOK for something to blame- Jews are THE target.  People better WAKE UP - it IS 1930's NAZI USA.

Every poll in the U.S. points to the same conclusion.  If you really want me to go into detail about the polling used by the ADL and other organizations I will.

But the more important question is... Why do  you refuse to believe polls?  Do you believe they are part of a massive Vatican conspiracy?  Am I part of a Vatican conspiracy? 

I have fought my whole life against Holocaust deniers... because I know they do what the do out of hate...   and I am seeing an identical level of hate from those who promote absurd conspiracy theories about the Vatican from the likes of Nik.

To anyone that promotes this garbage... they are just as low as the 9/11 deniers and the holocaust deniers.  They are lunatics motivated by hate.. and completely ignore common sense to further their garbage.  Therefore I will continue to ridicule Nik's absurdity, just as I ridicule Nazi propaganda.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 03:44:07 AM »
      I tend to believe that the 7 % "whites in America are now antisemitic" figure that the ADL is reporting,    is probably somewhat lower than the actual figure.     Many people don't express their true feelings in polls.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 04:41:01 AM »

Briann,

Every poll in the U.S. points to the same conclusion.  If you really want me to go into detail about the polling used by the ADL and other organizations I will.

But the more important question is... Why do  you refuse to believe polls?  Do you believe they are part of a massive Vatican conspiracy?  Am I part of a Vatican conspiracy? 

I have fought my whole life against Holocaust deniers... because I know they do what the do out of hate...   and I am seeing an identical level of hate from those who promote absurd conspiracy theories about the Vatican from the likes of Nik.

To anyone that promotes this garbage... they are just as low as the 9/11 deniers and the holocaust deniers.  They are lunatics motivated by hate.. and completely ignore common sense to further their garbage.  Therefore I will continue to ridicule Nik's absurdity, just as I ridicule Nazi propaganda.

Why must you lump all conspiracy theories together. They are not all cut from the same cloth.  Conspiracies and oppression by the elite and powerful at the expense of the masses are unfortunately what make up our world history.  People called Jabotinsky a crazy conspiracy theorist too. 6 million Jews later he's not considered so crazy anymore. Some of these alternative explanations are right, some of them are wrong. But the issues they raise are far too important to dismiss.

Are you so familiar with the inner workings of the Vatican as to say conclusively they are not up to no good? They are very a secretive organization at the higher levels as I'm sure you are aware. So you are speaking conclusively about things which you don't really know about. It makes you appear quite foolish, I'm sorry to say.

Why not ask questions, research the issues etc. instead of just dismissing things out of hand this way?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2008, 04:42:49 AM »
      I tend to believe that the 7 % "whites in America are now antisemitic" figure that the ADL is reporting,    is probably somewhat lower than the actual figure.     Many people don't express their true feelings in polls.       

I have MYSELF, David ben Moshe, and Cohen as MY witness, I am sorry to burst everyones bubble- but you obviosly have ZERO idea- people- of just WHAT the hell is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Vatican?  These people are not even catholic!!!!!!!!! they are MURDERING CRIME TALKERS! I am concluded to the FACT, that you all DONT KNOW what is going on at ALL.  And Nik...........is RIGHT.  Jews, and real Christians- your lifes are in danger- VERY SOON.

Briann- I didnt dis you- however- I KNOW about polls- they are GLOBAL now. GLOBAL. And polls are silliness- dont believe me? Talk to the treacherous JOHN KERRY. The POLLS projected HIM as THE winner in 04- well, Where is PRES Kerry?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2008, 07:05:49 AM »

Briann,

Why must you lump all conspiracy theories together. They are not all cut from the same cloth.  Conspiracies and oppression by the elite and powerful at the expense of the masses are unfortunately what make up our world history.  People called Jabotinsky a crazy conspiracy theorist too. 6 million Jews later he's not considered so crazy anymore. Some of these alternative explanations are right, some of them are wrong. But the issues they raise are far too important to dismiss.

Are you so familiar with the inner workings of the Vatican as to say conclusively they are not up to no good? They are very a secretive organization at the higher levels as I'm sure you are aware. So you are speaking conclusively about things which you don't really know about. It makes you appear quite foolish, I'm sorry to say.

Why not ask questions, research the issues etc. instead of just dismissing things out of hand this way?

Picture it. A man is standing on a street corner intently watching a group of young folks who he thinks will rob or injure him if he lets them get out of his sight. The man never takes his eyes off them for a moment. Suddenly he feels a gun in his back and is being robed by a person who he would never have looked at twice with worry. nikmatdam & Lubab the Vatican has done some vile things in the past that it really can't even atone for but it has also done some great good. The world then was a different more isolated place prior to the communication age and the Vatican had little accountability to the outside world. Today it has better educated clergy that understand that they have to deal with other religious organizations with respect and understanding. In the past 50 or 60 years I think they have really tried to abide by that policy. The Catholic Church has no need to be anti semitic or proselytize to Jewish folks  it has nothing to gain by it. The numbers are just not there to make anything like that necessary. The problem they are facing is the same one that is a threat to most of the free world and that is muslims. To suggest that they are teaming up with what is their natural enemy really has most thinking people rolling their eyes. Yes antisemitism is indeed out there and in some cases increasing but to say that the Vatican is the ringleader is really not a sound evaluation of the hidden threat.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 07:10:03 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2008, 09:57:02 AM »
because c.f. they wield all the power on the planet... they run every gov't. and the islamic terrorists all work for them as does every intel. agency in the world... including the cia and mossad... is this enough of a reason for you...? they are esav... amalek... and gog u'maygog all wrapped up into one and they must be defeated to bring the geulah shelaymah... nik. out...

I'm not a Catholic Nik, but that sounds quite a bit like all the "Jewish conspiracy" stuff I've heard before, just with Catholics placed in the wild tales instead of Jews.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »
they are only theories until you can prove them... and then they become FACTS... anyone reading vatican assassins will learn that all the bloodshed... ALL of it... over the course of the last 500 years is jesuit-driven... all over the planet... it is the truth and reflects no bias on my part... i don't just wish these facts to be true... which would reflect a bias... i KNOW them to be true... scoff if you must... but by virtue of the fact that consp. theories are made fun of and mocked so that most people won't give them any credence and cert. make most people too embarrassed to admit they subscribe to them or any of them... is a sure-fire way to be able to do evil and frame others for your (the slime's) evil deeds and never have to worry if the truth surfaces that you (slime) will be blamed and held accountable for your actions... bec. the only ones publicizing the truth will be consp. theorists and they will all roundly be dismissed as lunatics and so none of you (slime) will ever have to face the music for all of your murder and mayhem you perpetrate in order to secure and increase your power base and stranglehold over society... it's the perfect plan and we are completely susceptable to this ploy bec. we are conditioned to reject the notion of consp.

as the not so great but prescient gore vidal once said (paraphrasing)... "of course america is the only place in world history where absolutely none of its crimes, scandals or gov't corruption have ever been due to conspiracies... of course this is right... not!!!" you are all a pathetic bunch of pure saps and abject suckers... "and a new one is born everyday..." nik. out... 
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 12:15:13 PM »
mock on... dude... mock on... laugh on... but one day when you are turned into soap... G-d forbid... you will recall that i tried to warn you... you ridicule and ignore my words at your own peril... there are only three types of people in this world who dismiss out of hand any and all consp. theories... the ignorant... the petrified and the complicit... which one are you...? nik. out...

Nik, the Vatican politically has never been a friend to Jews.  I don't think anyone in their right mind could ever argue against this.  But to blame all Christian persecution of Jews solely on the Catholic church and nothing/no one else... reflects a bias.  And certainly the non-Catholic (non-Catholic Christian) propaganda, theological propaganda, plays a role in this.   This conspiracy driven argument seems intent on shifting all blame onto the "evil satanic" RCC so that no Christian would be a Catholic but would choose a different Christianity instead.   But the other Christianities don't have clean hands either, nik, no one does.  And the everyday Catholic who cherishes his faith and doesn't hate Jews, I don't see how you can blame HIM for the pope siding with Arafat, etc.  I mean I'm not opposed to exposing some uneasy facts about the RCC, but why the singularity in focus?   

As a believing Jew I would say to any Catholic that the pope cannot be infallible, NO MAN can be infallible, and this is anathema to our beliefs as Jews, but I'm sure we Jews have certain beliefs that are against your theology too, so let's agree to disagree, but of course I think you are way wrong.  I won't villify any Catholic, Christian, or anyone else, all the bnei Noach have a chance to commit to a righteous cause like JTF and to not repeat bad circumstances of the past.  Nik, the RCC is only as powerful and controlling of the Jews as you imagine it to be and let it be.  That's true of EVERY outside influence (US state dept, arab league, etc etc).

every nation has been responsible for the slaughter of the Jews for the last 2000 years including the Shoah.  Some of these nations no longer exist...many of their institutions still exist.  Some are very truely sorry, while others just say they are but continue to encourage Jews to the gas chambers.  It is in plain site.

Are we literally goint to be made into soap?  I highly doubt that.  But, Gd forbid, there does remain a chance that while one group encourages all Jews into Israel and then another one that encourages the suicidal surrender of her land while another allows enemies create weapons of mass destruction and Gd forbid, incinerate all of us with a bomb...that's a real possibility...All of the gentile nations will be responsible for letting this happen, if Gd forbid, this were to take place.

But you know what? It won't happen? Why?  Because Gd would never let it...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »
they are only theories until you can prove them... and then they become FACTS... anyone reading vatican assassins will learn that all the bloodshed... ALL of it... over the course of the last 500 years is jesuit-driven... all over the planet... it is the truth and reflects no bias on my part... i don't just wish these facts to be true... which would reflect a bias... i KNOW them to be true... scoff if you must... but by virtue of the fact that consp. theories are made fun of and mocked so that most people won't give them any credence and cert. make most people too embarrassed to admit they subscribe to them or any of them... is a sure-fire way to be able to do evil and frame others for your (the slime's) evil deeds and never have to worry if the truth surfaces that you (slime) will be blamed and held accountable for your actions... bec. the only ones publicizing the truth will be consp. theorists and they will all roundly be dismissed as lunatics and so none of you (slime) will ever have to face the music for all of your murder and mayhem you perpetrate in order to secure and increase your power base and stranglehold over society... it's the perfect plan and we are completely susceptable to this ploy bec. we are conditioned to reject the notion of consp.

as the not so great but prescient gore vidal once said (paraphrasing)... "of course america is the only place in world history where absolutely none of its crimes, scandals or gov't corruption have ever been due to conspiracies... of course this is right... not!!!" you are all a pathetic bunch of pure saps and abject suckers... "and a new one is born everyday..." nik. out... 
I will scoff because that book sounds like a load of cr-p to me and even a paththic sap and slime like me knows better to waste my time reading trash like that. This sucker has better things to do then to read a book that only feeds into a warped perspective. Some people just can't see the forest through the trees. Try looking from the outside in sometime ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2008, 12:48:07 PM »
you are such a jerk cjd... 5 minutes with the book would prove it to be true... but you won't take the five minutes to find out bec. you have a bias not to want to believe this is the truth... you are the warped one my friend... living in an ostrich-like existence where you bury your head in the sand in the hope that the world's problems will all disappear on their own... or at least so that the trouble will not be able to find you bec. you have your head encased in dirt... what a knave... but dude you are the one in the most danger... and your crying out when they come for you that... "hey i never believed in all those conspiracy theories which warned about you slime trying to destroy the world... i never believed in them so please leave me alone..." this pathetic line is not going to save you at that time dude... and that time is closer than you know bec. you refuse to educate yourself... nik. in disdain... out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2008, 01:14:48 PM »
Now THIS is what I was afraid of when I locked that last thread! 

Can we please not get into personal attacks here?  We're all supposed to be on the same side. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2008, 05:20:41 PM »
you are such a jerk cjd... 5 minutes with the book would prove it to be true... but you won't take the five minutes to find out bec. you have a bias not to want to believe this is the truth... you are the warped one my friend... living in an ostrich-like existence where you bury your head in the sand in the hope that the world's problems will all disappear on their own... or at least so that the trouble will not be able to find you bec. you have your head encased in dirt... what a knave... but dude you are the one in the most danger... and your crying out when they come for you that... "hey i never believed in all those conspiracy theories which warned about you slime trying to destroy the world... i never believed in them so please leave me alone..." this pathetic line is not going to save you at that time dude... and that time is closer than you know bec. you refuse to educate yourself... nik. in disdain... out...

Well, I tell and tell people about this terrible storm that is coming AGAIN, against the Jews AND against the people that are WITH the Jews- it IS coming- ~~~~In Louisiana, there was a weatherman that kept warning that a HUGE hurricane was on it way- for TWO weeks- he warned and warned- people DID laugh at him, and he was only TWO weeks from what was coming- (in the meantime, Bush was shaking hands with Sharon, over Gaza- and Sharon sold out) MASSIVE horrific hurricane hits N.O. - N.O. GONE into the SEA (at the same time, the Jewish settlers were as refugees) Sharon goes into a Coma- USA has refugees.    People in EU did NOT listen when the stormtroopers came- and slaughtered them, gassed them, shot them in the streets, murdered their children, stole all of their goods, even took the fillings in their teeth....excuse me, but...

JUST WHAT PART ABOUT HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF DO PEOPLE NOT GET!!!!

There is a wave of murdering crime talkers against Jews and Christians that are with them - I am so sick and tired of having to repeat this over and over again. Go ask David ben Moshe, ask Cohen. At LEAST they know, and dont think I'm nuts.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2008, 05:55:49 PM »
@Lubab: the burden of proof is on the person who makes the theory and not the other way around as you say, especially considering it seems completely far fetched

@Nik: Your research seems to be based on the writings of Phelps and other professional conspiracy theorists such as Barry Chamish, who is also part-time Ufologist. If I understood correctly you claim that the simple catholics don't even know what their faith is truly about, instead you do due to your research. You claim that the Jesuits control the world and that they worship Molech or some other satanic idol and they have a complicated scam involving physical extermination of the Jews.

Now the thing is that RCC is a religion, it has an official doctrine, It is not a secrete religion. So why won't you research these documents? You say that the Jesuits and the pope have a completely different belief, so if there were truth in your claims, I suppose the pope is not truly Chrisitian.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2008, 08:48:54 PM »
Regarding the RCC, or any other conspiracy, what does it really matter in the long run? 

If more Jews were like Chaim Ben Pesach and Rabbi Kahane, as opposed to being metrosexual Woody Allen types it wouldn't matter what the rest of the world thinks of us.  We would be strong, and we wouldn't take nonsense from any person, organization, or country. 

Also, let me repeat what Chaim has said in past shows about how conspiracy theories are basically like crying "wolf."  There *ARE* indeed the following conspiracies:

to destroy the sovereignty of the United States, and her middle class by importing an America hating, irredentist Third World population from Mexico.

to turn Europe into Eurabia, so that Europeon has their cheap labor, welfare state, never ending oil supply, while Islam spreads. 

to get tiny Israel to commit national suicide by insisting she vivisect herself to give her enemies land. 

to keep the West dependent on Arab oil by prohibiting the development and use of alternative sources of energy, puportedly to "save" the environment.

and finally, to keep good Americans disarmed while thugs have all the guns they want. 

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2008, 09:11:42 PM »
Regarding the RCC, or any other conspiracy, what does it really matter in the long run? 

If more Jews were like Chaim Ben Pesach and Rabbi Kahane, as opposed to being metrosexual Woody Allen types it wouldn't matter what the rest of the world thinks of us.  We would be strong, and we wouldn't take nonsense from any person, organization, or country. 

Also, let me repeat what Chaim has said in past shows about how conspiracy theories are basically like crying "wolf."  There *ARE* indeed the following conspiracies:

to destroy the sovereignty of the United States, and her middle class by importing an America hating, irredentist Third World population from Mexico.

to turn Europe into Eurabia, so that Europeon has their cheap labor, welfare state, never ending oil supply, while Islam spreads. 

to get tiny Israel to commit national suicide by insisting she vivisect herself to give her enemies land. 

to keep the West dependent on Arab oil by prohibiting the development and use of alternative sources of energy, puportedly to "save" the environment.

and finally, to keep good Americans disarmed while thugs have all the guns they want. 

Agreed, the Jews definitely need leaders like Chaim and Kahane to save themselves  O0 O0 O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

and conspiracy theories don't do anything but make people more paranoid...i say what's the point?  How are you changing the world by sitting here and typing on this forum all day long?  It's all a joke to all of you...sitting on your hands, scratching your butt...saying "let's save america, let's save the world..."  Go save it then!  Get up off your butts...quit with these conspiracy theory crap...go get a life, a job, make money, donate it, improve your communities...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2008, 10:05:34 PM »
shut the hell up dan... if i knew what to do about it i would... but i don't... i can't even wake people up to the threat and danger... you are all such pathetic beepos incapable of doing even the most rudimentary probative research on anything on your own... and cjd... it is just wishful thinking on your part that the vatican has changed even a little bit... their philosophies and beliefs on their right to rule the planet have not changed so why should their goals...? the only thing which has been altered by them in and for our own day and age is their approach to making their same age-old aims come to pass... single mindedness is not even the correct description... obsession is... and by the way... everyone should go see that video as well... "obsession" shows that the same training and indoctrination employed by the slime to create the nazi-ss hordes is being replicated to an even more fanatical degree of success within the islamo-fascists... so why shouldn't the same enemy be suspected by us to be at work again...? only a fool with a death-wish would dismiss this possibility outright without giving it at least a modicum of credence which then merits and demands scrutiny and research to determine if true... nik. in disgust... out... 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:18:38 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2008, 10:07:54 PM »
shut the hell up dan... if i knew what to do about it i would... but i don't... i can't even wake people up to the threat and danger... you are all such pathetic beepos incapable of doing even the most rudimentary probative research on anything on your own... and cjd... it is just wishful thinking on your part that the vatican has changed even a little bit... their philosophies and beliefs on their right to rule the planet has not changed so why should their goals...? the only thing which has been altered by them in and for our day and age is their approach to making their same age-old aims come to pass... single mindedness is not even the correct description... obsession is... and by the way... everyone should go see that video as well... "obsession" shows that the same training and indoctrination employed by the slime to create the nazi-ss hordes is being replicated to an even more fanatical degree of success within the islamo-fascists... so why shouldn't the same enemy be suspected by us to be at work again...? only a fool with a death-wish would dismiss this possibility outright without giving it a modicum of credence which then merits and demands scrutiny and research to determine if true... nik. in disgust... out... 

Nik, I'm on your side here but  you cannot tell our good members to "shut the hell up". That's out of line.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2008, 10:19:51 PM »
why can't i...? they can call me all sorts of things and mock and ridicule my postings so why can't i fire back at them...? n.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:14:25 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »
Nik, there is one thing that is true that I know, the RCC was involved in helping Nazis escape Europe and go to Muslim lands or South America. The American government imported Nazi minds to help work on their projects, and also assisted with the rat lines, while other American government officials were hunting for the Nazis (the right hand didn't know what the left was doing). There is and was a lot of corruption in any large organization, whether it be a government, a church, a huge company, or just a big club. I personally don't trust any large organization, although if JTF becomes a mass movement that would be an exception, as long as it stays on message :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 10:31:42 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2008, 10:32:07 PM »
why can't i... they can call me all sorts of things and mock my postings so why can't i fire back at them...? n.

1. It's against the rules of the forum
2. It just so happens it will hurt your cause...you'll accomplish much more if your keep cool.
3. Dan didn't speak to you with that kind of disrespect. He was attacking the idea not the man. I saw what he wrote.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2008, 11:16:36 PM »
well... bully... bully... for dan... three cheers... that's just terrific for him... he deserves a medal or a gold star for proper comportment... but we're big boys and girls in here... at least most of us leastways... so we don't need to be coddled... nik. out...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:20:38 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2008, 01:34:48 AM »
shut the hell up dan... if i knew what to do about it i would... but i don't... i can't even wake people up to the threat and danger... you are all such pathetic beepos incapable of doing even the most rudimentary probative research on anything on your own... and cjd... it is just wishful thinking on your part that the vatican has changed even a little bit... their philosophies and beliefs on their right to rule the planet have not changed so why should their goals...? the only thing which has been altered by them in and for our own day and age is their approach to making their same age-old aims come to pass... single mindedness is not even the correct description... obsession is... and by the way... everyone should go see that video as well... "obsession" shows that the same training and indoctrination employed by the slime to create the nazi-ss hordes is being replicated to an even more fanatical degree of success within the islamo-fascists... so why shouldn't the same enemy be suspected by us to be at work again...? only a fool with a death-wish would dismiss this possibility outright without giving it at least a modicum of credence which then merits and demands scrutiny and research to determine if true... nik. in disgust... out... 
Nik, the way you are responding to the people who disagree with you is not just completely inappropriate, but is leading to nobody taking you seriously. I just about cracked up reading your opening sentence here. You are becoming a source of amusement to people. Do you really want that? Is it that difficult to calm down and try to state things like a normal person?