Author Topic: to lisa...  (Read 16616 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
to lisa...
« on: July 04, 2008, 03:53:26 PM »
please re-read my opening post on the now locked thread... i make it clear that i have nothing against the average catholic faithful... in fact... i go out of my way to express my appreciation of them being in this country for several generations now (2 or even 3) the most tolerant toward jews of any catholics anywhere on the planet at anytime previously in history... and i said this first!!! that said... i will not back down or off of my regard to the evil which is really at the heart of catholicism... i know it is true what i am saying... i've seen the proof and evidence for this clearly documented and irrefutably laid out... and i will not shy away from a truth which needs to become known widely in order to save humanity... all of us... not just jews... from universal misery... from eternal slavery and murder at the hands of these monstrous butchers who are now only just pretending to have brotherly love for us... it is all a duplicitous lie and ruse...a fraud which will destroy us all and be our undoing here and in israel if we fall for this ploy... "those who will not learn from history are doomed to relive it..." nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: to lisa...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 04:00:33 PM »
Nik, No one is disagreeing with you about the harm the RCC and Protestant churches have historically done to Jews.   But I don't want to see fighting between the Catholics, Protestants and Jews here. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 04:04:30 PM »
i'm not trying to pick a fight here... i am trying to warn people of an existing and imminent danger and of serious plans by our enemy slime to wipe us all out... my anger and frustration is over how late it already is and how utterly asleep we still all are... all of us so blissful in our ignorance and totally impervious to the fast approaching killer storm that will dwarf the carnage and death of ww2 just as ww2 did of ww1... nik. out...
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »
i'm not trying to pick a fight here... i am trying to warn people of an existing and imminent danger and of serious plans by our enemy slime to wipe us all out... my anger and frustration is over how late it already is and how utterly asleep we still all are... all of us so blissful in our ignorance and totally impervious to the fast approaching killer storm that will dwarf the carnage and death of ww2 just as ww2 did of ww1... nik. out...

Nik- is JUST LIKE Ze'ev Jabototinsky. There is a SERIOUS threat- VERY SERIOUS. Yes, the GOOD Christians on this thread are just that: GOOD AND Righteous.

Myself, and Cohen, in a paltalk room last night, witnessed this firsthand- it was shocking and VERY SCARY. PLEASE LISTEN:

Cohen showed me about 3 weeks ago, these terrible, and murderous people on youtubes- Cohen is a VERY SMART Man- It is NOT easy to sit in Enemy Camp and have to hear the most horrifying things against Jews that one would have to listen to in any one lifetime, last night- we were in a room: 2-Way Street Debate Politics- in PALTALK: (Which is, in fact, owned by Jewish people) it was HORRIFYING.
  These people call themselves: "The Real Jews" they take the N.T. and use it in any way they can, AGAINST the Jews- and the very BAD part about this is- "Christian people" are BUYING THIS.   David ben Moshe and I have witnessed this HATRED and anti-semitism against Jews on our email thread, and it is AWFUL.. Why do we let these people email us, people ask.. HOW DO WE KNOW OUR REAL ENEMIES if we DONT??
  They believe that Israel is a "forced occupation" and that the PLOs are the true owners b/c the Jews have been 'turned away' from Gd, and now THEY are the "real Jews" If these people are from St#rmfront, V@NGUARD, or "Christian Id!ntity" I HAVE ZERO Clue- C.F. warned me about those people: the "Christian Id!ntity"  they ALSO call themselves 'the real Jews'.
  HOW does one combat this? HOW? Well, I know how, and I EFECTIVELY WON the debate and battle.. last night- HOW you say...?
  I dont 'recommend' that "Everyone" do what I have HAD to do, to combat this- BUT, I am very WELL read in the N.T.- and THAT is the ONLY way, that I can see to combat this atrocious behavior of hatred against mankind.  I was able to show the rest of the people that were getting totally CONFUSED about their OWN beliefs (N.T.) that it is HARD for me to believe, that (I) am the ONLY person in this one particular room, that was able to snap them back into reality. This is NOT going to get easier- they USE the N.T. so cleverly, that I am watching even my OWN close friend who was a very powerful and LOVING Christian- even BELIEVE that the PLOs are deserving of their land in Israel, she NEVER EVER believed this before- I have had to turn away from a friend of 15 years. THIS IS SERIOUS.

In Paltalk, a GREAT Rabbi and myself, were witness to a TERRIBLE thing- it was a room entitled: "The Real Christians against Zionists"  I watched and witnessed how they were SINGING and reading from the N.T. all at the same time, TOTALLY HATING and murder in their hearts towards Jewish people- it was TERRIBLE, so we had this room closed down FOUR TIMES.  that room was the MOST popular room on paltalk people- over 250 people plus. ALL proclaiming to be "Christians".
  SERIOUS  these people KNOW HEBREW people. they know it WELL, which is why I had my personal belief that it is possible for people even like "iratollah" to be one of them- YES- PURE Speculation, I agree, BUT, I AM SORRY- I would IMPLORE YOU- PLEASE ask me, OR C.F. if you detect that someone is one of these people- ESPECIALLY C.F.- he KNOWS his Faith and his bible, VERY WELL- and we WILL need people like his HELP, BADLY.
  For this reason, I asked to converse with C.F., WITH David ben Moshe and Cohen as well- soon, in a conference private room on paltalk, to find out all of these peoples names that are AGAINST US.   C.F. is going to be a HUGE help with this, and Cohen as well, and myself- hopefully we can get many of you to get involved in this conference room, when I get this organized and together. IF you have paltalk, PLEASE PM ME. There are SOME people I would trust to speak with on the phone, but in #'s it is MUCH better.

AGAIN: I CANNOT STRESS HOW SERIOUS THIS IS.
Thank you.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 07:10:45 PM »

Nik- is JUST LIKE Ze'ev Jabototinsky. There is a SERIOUS threat- VERY SERIOUS. Yes, the GOOD Christians on this thread are just that: GOOD AND Righteous.

Myself, and Cohen, in a paltalk room last night, witnessed this firsthand- it was shocking and VERY SCARY. PLEASE LISTEN:

Cohen showed me about 3 weeks ago, these terrible, and murderous people on youtubes- Cohen is a VERY SMART Man- It is NOT easy to sit in Enemy Camp and have to hear the most horrifying things against Jews that one would have to listen to in any one lifetime, last night- we were in a room: 2-Way Street Debate Politics- in PALTALK: (Which is, in fact, owned by Jewish people) it was HORRIFYING.
  These people call themselves: "The Real Jews" they take the N.T. and use it in any way they can, AGAINST the Jews- and the very BAD part about this is- "Christian people" are BUYING THIS.   David ben Moshe and I have witnessed this HATRED and anti-semitism against Jews on our email thread, and it is AWFUL.. Why do we let these people email us, people ask.. HOW DO WE KNOW OUR REAL ENEMIES if we DONT??
  They believe that Israel is a "forced occupation" and that the PLOs are the true owners b/c the Jews have been 'turned away' from Gd, and now THEY are the "real Jews" If these people are from St#rmfront, V@NGUARD, or "Christian Id!ntity" I HAVE ZERO Clue- C.F. warned me about those people: the "Christian Id!ntity"  they ALSO call themselves 'the real Jews'.
  HOW does one combat this? HOW? Well, I know how, and I EFECTIVELY WON the debate and battle.. last night- HOW you say...?
  I dont 'recommend' that "Everyone" do what I have HAD to do, to combat this- BUT, I am very WELL read in the N.T.- and THAT is the ONLY way, that I can see to combat this atrocious behavior of hatred against mankind.  I was able to show the rest of the people that were getting totally CONFUSED about their OWN beliefs (N.T.) that it is HARD for me to believe, that (I) am the ONLY person in this one particular room, that was able to snap them back into reality. This is NOT going to get easier- they USE the N.T. so cleverly, that I am watching even my OWN close friend who was a very powerful and LOVING Christian- even BELIEVE that the PLOs are deserving of their land in Israel, she NEVER EVER believed this before- I have had to turn away from a friend of 15 years. THIS IS SERIOUS.

In Paltalk, a GREAT Rabbi and myself, were witness to a TERRIBLE thing- it was a room entitled: "The Real Christians against Zionists"  I watched and witnessed how they were SINGING and reading from the N.T. all at the same time, TOTALLY HATING and murder in their hearts towards Jewish people- it was TERRIBLE, so we had this room closed down FOUR TIMES.  that room was the MOST popular room on paltalk people- over 250 people plus. ALL proclaiming to be "Christians".
  SERIOUS  these people KNOW HEBREW people. they know it WELL, which is why I had my personal belief that it is possible for people even like "iratollah" to be one of them- YES- PURE Speculation, I agree, BUT, I AM SORRY- I would IMPLORE YOU- PLEASE ask me, OR C.F. if you detect that someone is one of these people- ESPECIALLY C.F.- he KNOWS his Faith and his bible, VERY WELL- and we WILL need people like his HELP, BADLY.
  For this reason, I asked to converse with C.F., WITH David ben Moshe and Cohen as well- soon, in a conference private room on paltalk, to find out all of these peoples names that are AGAINST US.   C.F. is going to be a HUGE help with this, and Cohen as well, and myself- hopefully we can get many of you to get involved in this conference room, when I get this organized and together. IF you have paltalk, PLEASE PM ME. There are SOME people I would trust to speak with on the phone, but in #'s it is MUCH better.

AGAIN: I CANNOT STRESS HOW SERIOUS THIS IS.
Thank you.

This is a site of of Jewish man who lives in Israel he beleives the lost tribes are in Europe kind of like C.I only not anti Jewish he has many none Jewish followers               

http://www.britam.org/
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 07:17:21 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »

[/quote]This is a site of of Jewish man who lives in Israel he beleives the lost tribes are in Europe kind of like C.I only not anti Jewish he has many none Jewish followers               

[/quote]

Interesting.. One reason I won't go to Israel; Although my family are (Portuguese Jews)- They did NOT practice or LIVE their Judaism.  Yes, I do- but not Orthodox, & I could do a lot better keeeping Shabbat-- BUT- Israel, imo- is home to the JEWS, PERIOD. Practicing 100% Kosher All the Way JEWISH people- Generational Jewish people. I realize that there are Christians in Israel, but I strongly believe that if American- Christians need to stay in USA and fight their battle here. I would have to be summoned by Jews to go to Israel, OR hear an AUDIBLE voice -Gd- so there that is.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 07:55:45 PM »
Nik, why are the Vatican conspiracies more important to you than any other issue?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »

This is a site of of Jewish man who lives in Israel he beleives the lost tribes are in Europe kind of like C.I only not anti Jewish he has many none Jewish followers               

[/quote]

Interesting.. One reason I won't go to Israel; Although my family are (Portuguese Jews)- They did NOT practice or LIVE their Judaism.  Yes, I do- but not Orthodox, & I could do a lot better keeeping Shabbat-- BUT- Israel, imo- is home to the JEWS, PERIOD. Practicing 100% Kosher All the Way JEWISH people- Generational Jewish people. I realize that there are Christians in Israel, but I strongly believe that if American- Christians need to stay in USA and fight their battle here. I would have to be summoned by Jews to go to Israel, OR hear an AUDIBLE voice -Gd- so there that is.
[/quote]no he does'nt believe that Christians should go to Israel he's speaking ethnically who are the lost tribes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2008, 08:16:50 PM »
because c.f. they wield all the power on the planet... they run every gov't. and the islamic terrorists all work for them as does every intel. agency in the world... including the cia and mossad... is this enough of a reason for you...? they are esav... amalek... and gog u'maygog all wrapped up into one and they must be defeated to bring the geulah shelaymah... nik. out...

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 08:24:36 PM »
because c.f. they wield all the power on the planet... they run every gov't. and the islamic terrorists all work for them as does every intel. agency in the world... including the cia and mossad... is this enough of a reason for you...? they are esav... amalek... and gog u'maygog all wrapped up into one and they must be defeated to bring the geulah shelaymah... nik. out...

Wow nik.  Thats something to think about.

But actually... I think that all the govts, Terroristst, the CIA, and Mossad, are actually run by Masonic scientologist skull-and-bones vampiric Raelian Aliens who rule the world from their shining flying saucers.... and as soon as they get the word from the mother ship (Piloted by the great Farakhaun), they will attack us.   BE FOREWARNED!!!

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 08:30:57 PM »

But actually... I think that all the govts, Terroristst, the CIA, and Mossad, are actually run by Masonic scientologist skull-and-bones vampiric Raelian Aliens who rule the world from their shining flying saucers.... and as soon as they get the word from the mother ship (Piloted by the great Farakhaun), they will attack us.   BE FOREWARNED!!!

Hey Brian, you read that book too?

In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2008, 08:36:28 PM »

Actually.. I'm in one of the flying saucers .... the one with Elvis.    :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 08:42:45 PM »

Actually.. I'm in one of the flying saucers .... the one with Elvis.    :)

Well- This IS SERIOUS. VERY SERIOUS.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 08:58:57 PM »
mock on... dude... mock on... laugh on... but one day when you are turned into soap... G-d forbid... you will recall that i tried to warn you... you ridicule and ignore my words at your own peril... there are only three types of people in this world who dismiss out of hand any and all consp. theories... the ignorant... the petrified and the complicit... which one are you...? nik. out...

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

[/quote]no he doesn't believe that Christians should go to Israel he's speaking ethnically who are the lost tribes
[/quote]

Ok, now I see this- Dang- WHO died and made HIM the Grand Poobah!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 09:09:47 PM »
mock on... dude... mock on... laugh on... but one day when you are turned into soap... G-d forbid... you will recall that i tried to warn you... you ridicule and ignore my words at your own peril... there are only three types of people in this world who dismiss out of hand any and all consp. theories... the ignorant... the petrified and the complicit... which one are you...? nik. out...

I KNOW, Nik- People!!
  I PROVIDED EVIDENCE that this IS happening- an not EVEN a "conspiracy!!" IT IS FOR REAL. They ARE for REAL- Ask Cohen, Ask David ben Moshe! WE WERE THERE! This is NOT funny- dont Christian people REALIZE that they WILL partake in this slaughter? Do Jews REALIZE this is REAL and a CLEAR and present danger? 250 people in a "Christian" room- ONE person represents 10,000 people.. WHY is this SO hard to understand!!!! WHY?!  and now with economic woes, they WILL WILL WILL blame Jews- they ALWAYS have, they ALWAYS will. WHAT is the problem here! I guess that female we had here a couple weeks ago was not enough for some people.  >:(  WAKE UP   Good Lrd have MERCY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 09:55:59 PM »
mock on... dude... mock on... laugh on... but one day when you are turned into soap
I'm sorry dude, but this is just funny.  ;D

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 10:28:22 PM »
mock on... dude... mock on... laugh on... but one day when you are turned into soap

Well it's not funny in my eyes. Just 60 years ago we WERE turned into soap and I do believe is WAS in great part supported by and funded by the Vatican. I don't dismiss what anyone says out of hand unless I really know all the facts. Until I've done all the research I don't think anyone can be intellectually honest and totally dismiss what nik says.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 10:33:33 PM »
I went onto Youtube and watched Alex Jones' "End Game" and "9-11 Martial Law".

Now whether you think those films are fact or fiction you can decide on your own and do your own research.  But those were the most riveting films I have ever seen in my life.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 10:49:08 PM »
Well it's not funny in my eyes. Just 60 years ago we WERE turned into soap and I do believe is WAS in great part supported by and funded by the Vatican. I don't dismiss what anyone says out of hand unless I really know all the facts. Until I've done all the research I don't think anyone can be intellectually honest and totally dismiss what nik says.
No, no, no, I didn't mean that the Shoah is funny--I meant that it was funny how Nik reasons that if we don't heed all of his theories the Vatican is about to turn us to soap.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 10:50:17 PM »
No, no, no, I didn't mean that the Shoah is funny--I meant that it was funny how Nik reasons that if we don't heed all of his theories the Vatican is about to turn us to soap.

I know you weren't saying the Shoa was funny.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »

Abolutely 100% AGREE Lubab. NOT funny- and  Nik KNOWS that there is a VERY CLEAR and present danger that WILL effect Jews and REAL Christians- Nik is like Jabotinsky- he SHOULD be heeded well.  If you people even knew what goes on in PALTALK, (which is Jewish owned) you would be SHOCKED.  This is not 'anti-semitism' it is STRAIGHT UP- murderous talk and crime slander against ALL of us---- ~WAKE UP ~WAKE UP ~WAKE UP   they are NOT hiding in their hatred at ALL anymore- they DO HATE YOU, they do want us wiped off the map FOREVER. I hear it EVERY SINGLE DAY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 12:19:47 AM »
Anyone who thinks that the 10 lost tribes live in mordern day Britian and America is indeed dangerous to the Jews.  Nik's concerns are legitimate. N.T. does not teach that those 10 tribes were lost.  Within 133 year how all of them could have been wiped out. If Judah and Benjamin were the only surviving tribes why would Christian traditions claim that Peter belonged to the tribe of Reuben. There are other N.T. passages (James 1:1 & Luke 2:36) supporting the existence of all tribes of Israel. Most of Jews after the Babylonian captivity lost their tribal distinction because those records were lost when the 1st temple was destroyed.  Other surviving documents were also lost when the Romans destroyed the 2nd temple.

Also even before the Babylonian captivity members of the other tribes immigrated to the southern kingdom.  Therefore to say Judha and Benjamin were the only tribes who were taken into the Babylonian captivity itself is inaccurate.

Here is the proof from the Tanach:

II Chronicles 15:9

And he got together all Judah and Benjamin and those of Ephraim and Manasseh and Simeon who were living with them; for numbers of them came to him out of Israel when they saw that the Lord his G-d was with him.

Regarding the RCC the present Pope and the previous Pope have indeed made some controversial remarks against Israel.  One of their intentions is to protect the Christian minorities living in the midst of muslims.  They cannot openly support Israel.  But we cannot trust the future Popes. Even many in RCC are afraid of future Popes who might support same-sex "marriages" and abortion.  RCC can become openly anti-Israel like Presbyterians if a bad Pope comes to power.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 12:53:17 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 12:33:54 AM »

Nik, the Vatican politically has never been a friend to Jews.  I don't think anyone in their right mind could ever argue against this.  But to blame all Christian persecution of Jews solely on the Catholic church and nothing/no one else... reflects a bias.  And certainly the non-Catholic (non-Catholic Christian) propaganda, theological propaganda, plays a role in this.   This conspiracy driven argument seems intent on shifting all blame onto the "evil satanic" RCC so that no Christian would be a Catholic but would choose a different Christianity instead.   But the other Christianities don't have clean hands either, nik, no one does.  And the everyday Catholic who cherishes his faith and doesn't hate Jews, I don't see how you can blame HIM for the pope siding with Arafat, etc.  I mean I'm not opposed to exposing some uneasy facts about the RCC, but why the singularity in focus?   

As a believing Jew I would say to any Catholic that the pope cannot be infallible, NO MAN can be infallible, and this is anathema to our beliefs as Jews, but I'm sure we Jews have certain beliefs that are against your theology too, so let's agree to disagree, but of course I think you are way wrong.  I won't villify any Catholic, Christian, or anyone else, all the bnei Noach have a chance to commit to a righteous cause like JTF and to not repeat bad circumstances of the past.  Nik, the RCC is only as powerful and controlling of the Jews as you imagine it to be and let it be.  That's true of EVERY outside influence (US state dept, arab league, etc etc).

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 12:34:26 AM »
Nik.  I will always make fun of conspiracy theories.  I don't care who tells them.  Conspiracy theories make us look like uneducatied Muslims.

Conspiracy theories are what anti-smeitism is built upon.  Whether its 'us turning children into Maza balls', or The 'protocalls of the elders of Zion', its all done for the purpose of propogating hate under the guise of 'fore-warning' people.

Rather than focusing on silly vatican conspiracies.. focus on real threats... such as the mushroom clouds  over Jerusalem and D.C.  Its a far better use of all of our time.

BTW.. I am not a catholophile.  I was very critical of the vatican covering up the homosexual abuse of children by their priests.