Author Topic: this is such a crock!!!!  (Read 4347 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: this is such a crock!!!!
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »
i see... well in that case... i know why you certainly have a big mouth... lol... nik.

Yeah Yeah Yeah... Smart A.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2008, 05:23:32 PM »
Hey,

Stop the bashing you all...

Im with Paulette on this one. Nik, be nice...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2008, 05:32:40 PM »
 Well, Nik IS a Rabbi- he CANT HELP the burden he has for Gds people, BUT it IS our job- to ALSO not LET him get too depressed.  He is a as a caretaker. But we HAVE to ALSO care for him.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2008, 01:11:28 AM »
aw gee... all for little ol' me...?  shucks ma'am... thanks... i'm truly touched... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2008, 01:34:00 AM »
aw gee... all for little ol' me...?  shucks ma'am... thanks... i'm truly touched... nik.

Well..you NEED it.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »
Bush is literally blackmailing the entire United States of America, as well as the rest of the world, just so his criminal oil buddies can steal America's reserves and use them for their own selfish profit.

Prices are going to continue to rise, and America is never going to see even one drop of oil drilled from our own country.

Bush/Cheney certainly deserve "their comeuppance".

There's never been a more evil Administration in Washington in all of America's history.

They make Al Capone and Murder, Inc. appear like schoolkids by comparison.

I think it time to have some scientists 'clone" Governor George C. Wallace and bring him back to life.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2008, 02:35:56 AM »
Bush is literally blackmailing the entire United States of America, as well as the rest of the world, just so his criminal oil buddies can steal America's reserves and use them for their own selfish profit.

Prices are going to continue to rise, and America is never going to see even one drop of oil drilled from our own country.

Bush/Cheney certainly deserve "their comeuppance".

There's never been a more evil Administration in Washington in all of America's history.

They make Al Capone and Murder, Inc. appear like schoolkids by comparison.

I think it time to have some scientists 'clone" Governor George C. Wallace and bring him back to life.

I am going to reserve my opinions on Bush and Company for another year or two by then he may look good by comparison. As far as Wallace I remember him well O0 He was good on the issues in the early part of his political life. After he was shot he sort of went 180* in the opposite direction. By the end of his political life he had turned into a crazy liberal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2008, 04:46:13 AM »
wallace sure turns out to have been a tzadik... too bad the prot. south didn't understand in time that they were being gutted over their one flaw... their racism... if only they could have let the slaves go before the slime provoked both sides into confrontation... america could have been saved from the evil clutches of rome... their one error was exploited by people who didn't give a hoot about blacks but just used the issue to pry a wedge between the factions and regions and do in the const. and bill of rights... and ruin america from ever fulfilling her manifest destiny to be a beacon of light and freedom to peoples the world over.. they still put out this image to hide thefilth beneath... but it was all just pure propag. to fool people into capitulating w/out a fight bec. they thought there was nothing wrong here with the amer. system of gov't.... way... way... too bad... nik. 
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."