Author Topic: I love this: Mike Savage on Jimmy Carter  (Read 4105 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I love this: Mike Savage on Jimmy Carter
« on: July 21, 2008, 02:07:15 AM »
Here is a brief but succinct rant about the greatest whore ever to call himself president.  Enjoy.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: I love this: Mike Savage on Jimmy Carter
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 02:07:56 AM »
Here is part 2

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 02:23:03 AM »
 Who cant LOVE Savage- he is irrestible.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 02:38:54 AM »
I thought about you when I posted this Paulette.  I knew you would like it.

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 07:34:39 AM »
Michael Savage has the uncanny ability to always say things I agreed with!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 08:05:55 AM »
Everything Mr. Savage said is true. He sounds a little bit like our good Chaim.  O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 08:24:02 AM »
Everything Mr. Savage said is true. He sounds a little bit like our good Chaim.  O0
Right.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 11:39:45 AM »
I cannot believe people here are admiring Michael Savage.

Savage is just an opportunist because he realizes his rants speak a truth that people are dying to here and so he milks it for all its worth.

But when push comes to shove he will do a complete u-turn and abandon his earlier positions.

Remember the 2006 Lebanon War he blasted Israel for killing too many "innocent civilians". It was such criticism which led to Israel fight the war with their hands tied behind their backs.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 11:49:11 AM »

Savage is just an opportunist because he realizes his rants speak a truth that people are dying to here and so he milks it for all its worth.

But when push comes to shove he will do a complete u-turn and abandon his earlier positions.

Remember the 2006 Lebanon War he blasted Israel for killing too many "innocent civilians". It was such criticism which led to Israel fight the war with their hands tied behind their backs.

He really backed the quranimals up?  ??? Do you have a source for this. I never heard this before.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Jaaaman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »

We admire this man because he speaks the truth and he does not pull punches.  And he has put CAIR rightfully in their place.   O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 11:57:42 AM »
Michael Savage never says bad against Israel he only condemms it's weak leaders and the leftists who run the country
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »

He really backed the quranimals up?  ??? Do you have a source for this. I never heard this before.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1668920/posts

In addition Chaim stated that Savage was a FRAUD who bashed Israel in the Lebanon war of 2006. Go ask Chaim. It is amazing how people forget!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:14:32 PM by Maimonides »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 12:54:44 PM »
 :(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 12:56:13 PM »

People are allowed to like him but that does not mean they follow his every word

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 04:20:10 PM »
I can't believe all the praises of Michael Savage.  ::) You guys either don't listen to him or listen to him inattentively or he probably has changed in the last 6 months since I've heard him last time. Savage is the best that we are allowed to listen. He is a steam valve for us, the morons. What Savage is saying is very, very good only until you hear Chaim. Chaim can't be compared to this opportunist.

Basically I think Michael Savage is a very good man, great entertainer (whenever he doesn't talk about his dog or heart burn) but he is full of compromises. He is a Yo-Yo Jew. One moment he is criticizing Israel for going too soft on "Palestinians", then he predicts the demise of Israel, then he yells that he "doesn't give a damn about Israel!" (exactly what he said) and that he only cares about America, then he tells us that Palestinian state is unavoidable and that Jews in Israel have to just get on with it, then he informs us that Islam was hijacked and is a religion of peace, then he tells us that mosques should be closed, then he really goes out of his way and gets all excited whenever a smart muslim practicing teqqiya calls his show and informs the audience how peaceful and misinterpreted islam really is, etc, etc.

Most importantly, Savage knows about JTF, knows about Chaim, takes some ideas from JTF - G-d bless him for that. But why not invite Chaim to his show?! he does it with many other "obscure" figures, like great pastor Manning. Ah, but they are not in competition with him!

I suspect that the self-proclaimed oracle fears that people finally will listen to unadulterated truth and that, my friends, my affect the very thing Savage is most concerned about - the bottom line. Again, I think Michael is a great human being, good Jew, but let's not get all excited about him and, moreover, let's not compare him to a hero like Chaim.  O0

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 05:48:32 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 04:21:21 PM »
Come on guys there must certainly be enough to deport this terrorist lover! >:(

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 04:51:11 PM »
Jimmy Carter is in every respect identical in all of his views to David Duke.

Jimmy Carter is a former United States President and a Democrat, who is receiving 24 hr.day Secret Service Protection as long as he lives, as well as a nice financial pension.

David Duke is a former Louisiana State Legislator and a Republican.

It most certainly will not be Carter and Duke who will one day soon be deported from the U.S.A.--

It will be the Jews, "the Zionists", the "Israeli Lobby", and the "Evangelical Zionists" who will very soon be scapegoated by Mr. and Mrs. Joe Sixpack from Anytown, U.S.A.

What most Jews fail to grasp, is that already 50% of the American population has accepted all the poisonous lies of the Nazis and Globalist Elitists.

An Obama victory will mean the Jew-Purges are imminent and about to become America's priority domestic policy.

However, a McCain victory will result in a delay of the same policy.

America currently has been struck in its Achilles Heel, thanks to the evil Bush Administration bringing the country down to the level of a third world banana republic such as Bolivia.

Obama will "seize the day" with a Castro-style Communist Revolution, the aftermath of which will be the extermination and/or deportation of all America's Jews.

McCain will attempt to keep America in its death throes as long as possible, but he is already too late, for the country is entering into the Greatest Depression known in all of history, with no way out, including a growing out of control non-white population already making up 50% of the voting public, most of whom are savage, illiterate, disease-riddern, incapable of learning Englilsh, and demanding a non-white dictator who will give them tamales and a cardboard house on the hillside in which to live.

Savage is correct in his assessment of both Carter and Obama.

However, Savage is already "disappeared" by the KGB Bush/McCain Junta which has seized power over America, and he "officially does not exist":  exactly as the Kremlin Masters once treated anyone in the USSR who dared to either think or speak the truth.

There's an old adage:  The people get the kind of government they deserve.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 05:51:21 PM »

It will be the Jews, "the Zionists", the "Israeli Lobby", and the "Evangelical Zionists" who will very soon be scapegoated by Mr. and Mrs. Joe Sixpack from Anytown, U.S.A.

What most Jews fail to grasp, is that already 50% of the American population has accepted all the poisonous lies of the Nazis and Globalist Elitists.

An Obama victory will mean the Jew-Purges are imminent and about to become America's priority domestic policy.

However, a McCain victory will result in a delay of the same policy.

McCain will attempt to keep America in its death throes as long as possible, but he is already too late, for the country is entering into the Greatest Depression known in all of history, with no way out, including a growing out of control non-white population already making up 50% of the voting public, most of whom are savage, illiterate, disease-riddern, incapable of learning Englilsh, and demanding a non-white dictator who will give them tamales and a cardboard house on the hillside in which to live.
There's an old adage:  The people get the kind of government they deserve.
Great assessment! 100% agree.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1668920/posts

In addition Chaim stated that Savage was FRAUD who bashed Israel in the Lebanon war of 2006. Go ask Chaim. It is amazing how people forget!

Yes.. he's a flip flopper, but during the 2006 Lebananon war, he was better than ANY other radio personality... and anyone else in the media PERIOD!!!

So... if you DO want to listen to a radio personality... theres no one else I would recommend.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2008, 06:52:34 PM »

Yes.. he's a flip flopper, but during the 2006 Lebananon war, he was better than ANY other radio personality... and anyone else in the media PERIOD!!!

So... if you DO want to listen to a radio personality... theres no one else I would recommend.

That I agree with. Just filter his information.

[/quote]
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 07:29:54 PM »
Great clip. Just like Chaim
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 09:20:40 PM »
Are we so desperate to hear a voice of truth in the desert of the mainstream media that we are willing to help prop up Michael Savage just because he offers us a few sand grains of truth?

The moment there is another major war and Israel is forced to kill so called "innocent civilians" watch Savage once again jump on Israel and create more anti-semitism in order to convince people he is an "good American" first and not a Jew.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 10:54:46 PM »
I agree completely.

Michael Faggot is not kind of example for anybody. He rips off Chaim left and right, but refuses to let him on his show (because he knows he will take all his fans from him). This homosexual pig, who had sex with Allan Ginsburg in his college years, is almost as big of a disgrace to humanity as Jimmy-hat Farter (ys"vz).

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2008, 10:56:03 PM »
Are you referring to Jimmy-hat Farter or his boyfriend, Michael Faggot?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2008, 11:01:26 PM »
Are you referring to Jimmy-hat Farter or his boyfriend, Michael Faggot?

Well the thing is: We'd have to do that in 2 shipments. Michael Whore will prevent the catapult from working if he is flung with someone else because of his weight and ego.

Jimmy Al Sayed Miguel Carter needs a single catapult because of his ego.