Author Topic: People threatening my life on youtube  (Read 3344 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
People threatening my life on youtube
« on: August 06, 2008, 10:18:04 PM »
Well this is a first

"I've got a rifle. An M! Garand to be exact. However, I'm not going to be using it against Muslim terrorist. I'm going to be using it against you and your Zionist friends.

USS Liberty 1967 - Go deleted yourself Israel. "

Either this guy is completely retarded or really wants to risk his life to kill another Jew who's armed to the teeth.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:21:33 PM by White Israelite »

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: People threatening my life on youtube
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »
YouTube makes pencil neck geeks with acne become Rambo when they leave their little comments.  Ignore any loser from there who makes a threat against you.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2008, 10:36:24 PM »
prolly one of the [censored] from VNN  ::)
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 10:39:31 PM »
He's claiming to be a soldier now.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 10:40:01 PM »
I like your videos.  It makes me want to get something.  I have a strong feeling that [censored] who threatened you wouldn't try to test you out.  O0

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 10:42:47 PM »
lol, why take youtube comments seriously?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 10:45:12 PM »
lol, why take youtube comments seriously?

I take all threats seriously, and you should too.

Offline Jericho Missile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2008, 10:46:10 PM »
It looks like you know what your doing, you wouldn't freeze up if someone was breaking in.  O0

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2008, 11:06:52 PM »
Why do you have "neo nazi" in your tags?! You're just begging for nazis like this to flock to your videos with tags like that.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »
Why do you have "neo nazi" in your tags?! You're just begging for nazis like this to flock to your videos with tags like that.

I've always added tags like that to attract opposition so I can debate them. It's also a topic I have covered before in the past so I include keywords from other topics that have been debated.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2008, 11:13:07 PM »
It looks like you know what your doing, you wouldn't freeze up if someone was breaking in.  O0

Hesitation is not an option.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »
white israelite i just told that nazi scum to f**k off
you have my support
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2008, 01:43:07 AM »
You should report him to the police for the death threat.  If they really investigate it, it serves him right, nazi that he is!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2008, 01:46:55 AM »
You should report him to the police for the death threat.  If they really investigate it, it serves him right, nazi that he is!

Might not be a bad idea, he'll be pissed when he loses that nice M1 Garand of his.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008, 02:45:06 AM »
such a joke....thj is right...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008, 06:55:21 AM »
I know a lyden if thats his name i think this lyden is a convert or taqiya spewing muslim.BTW i sent his message which i'm very serious about
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2008, 07:14:05 AM »

It wouldn't be a joke if your life was threatened.

There have been people murdered by muzzies after such threats over the internet.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2008, 07:36:18 AM »
Pilman, I was FINALLY able to see your video- and the EVIL response. Well, we KNOW they are there. This just solidifies it, GOOD THING YOU ARE A Jew WITH a gun. O0
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2008, 08:02:54 AM »

There have been people murdered by muzzies after such threats over the internet.

Listen..i got a threats like "Go die Jew..." etc etc etc on my youtube page...you know what I did?  I blocked that person and deleted the message...Unless you're dumb enough to post your address, phone number, and real name..it's a joke and an empty threat...but just in case..it's good to have a weapon to protect yourself if someone decides to make his way...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2008, 08:19:55 AM »
White Israelite, report any threat to the police. If he physically attacks you and you have to take the guy out, you will be treated like a criminal and it will help to support your story. Also, if the police do anything, which is rarely, it will create a bunch of grief for the moron.

Good thing is you are in a CCW state. Always carry always. 

I was reading on another thread that some Jews would not carry a weapon on the Sabbath. I sure hope this is not true for any of our members. I guess we could always assign gentile bodyguards, I would give up a Saturday per month to protect a Jew.  O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 08:25:49 AM »

Listen..i got a threats like "Go die Jew..." etc etc etc on my youtube page...you know what I did?  I blocked that person and deleted the message...Unless you're dumb enough to post your address, phone number, and real name..it's a joke and an empty threat...but just in case..it's good to have a weapon to protect yourself if someone decides to make his way...
I leave them and write back
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 01:40:37 PM »
White Israelite, report any threat to the police. If he physically attacks you and you have to take the guy out, you will be treated like a criminal and it will help to support your story. Also, if the police do anything, which is rarely, it will create a bunch of grief for the moron.

I was reading on another thread that some Jews would not carry a weapon on the Sabbath. I sure hope this is not true for any of our members. I guess we could always assign gentile bodyguards, I would give up a Saturday per month to protect a Jew.  O0

It depends on the rabbi, the problem is that when a weapon is fired, it creates a "fire" so that it would technically violate the sabbath, it's not actually forbidden to carry it however. And I believe the sabbath can be violated if your life is in danger, at least the rabbi I had spoken with had mentioned this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2008, 01:46:19 PM »

It depends on the rabbi, the problem is that when a weapon is fired, it creates a "fire" so that it would technically violate the sabbath, it's not actually forbidden to carry it however. And I believe the sabbath can be violated if your life is in danger, at least the rabbi I had spoken with had mentioned this.

White,

I am not a rabbi, but I beleive there will be a halachic issue when 'carrying' the object from a private domain to a public domain. This is true for all items. We are not allowed to carry an object from inside to outside a house. Aside from the issue of fire and carrying there is nothing especially forbidden about guns, at least according to my understanding.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2008, 01:47:37 PM »
What about smokless powder??  ;)  It doesn't have the same velocity. Might have to pop em a few extra times.  

Hey, I think I see a market here. Kosher ammunition.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2008, 01:54:16 PM »

White,

I am not a rabbi, but I beleive there will be a halachic issue when 'carrying' the object from a private domain to a public domain. This is true for all items. We are not allowed to carry an object from inside to outside a house. Aside from the issue of fire and carrying there is nothing especially forbidden about guns, at least according to my understanding.

muman613

If I recall, there was a quote that was mentioned on a verse in Torah to "always keep your sword at your side", wouldn't this be equivalent?