Author Topic: Was Stalin Georgian ?  (Read 4301 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Was Stalin Georgian ?
« on: August 11, 2008, 04:47:49 AM »
I take an exception to Chaim's stateme on “Ask JTF” about Georgia, blaming Georgia for Stalin. Stalin was as much Georgian as Trotskyi was Jewish. Stalin, among other atrocities, in 1920s, murdered almost all of Georgian nobility and intelligentsia.

I personally knew quite a few Georgians - they are the best of friends one can hope for. Georgians are very nice, noble and hospitable people. Jews never were persecuted by Georgians, were able to preserve our Jewish identity (one of the rarest examples in USSR), and those living in Israel still have very strong ties to Georgia. In fact, one of the rarest places where Jews really did not feel anti-Semitism in the Russian imperia and then Soviet Union was Georgia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Jews

I think president Saakashvili is 100% correct in his orientation on the West and is completely in his mandate in preserving territorial integrity of his beautiful country. I think that JTF should make a strong indication of support for Georgia and condemn Russian imperialism.

Long live Georgia!  O0
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Was Stalin Georgian ?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 05:58:21 AM »
The Georgian people are nice people, I agree.

But Saakashvili is a criminal. He is responsible for thousands of deaths, because he escalated this connflict. Why he doesn't let the things in South Ossetia like they are? Why is he unable to accept that his country has to make compromises with Russia on it's way to western orientation?

He tries to involve the USA and the EU in his personal campaign to conquer South Ossetia. His statements with the EU flag in the background are silly. He thought he can fight his war with press releases and interviews. But war is bloody reality not a pr-campaign, like he learned in some seminars of the Soros-foundation. ::)

Thank God, the American gouvernment didn't help him. This would have led to tens of thousands of deaths.

The best thing in the moment would be, if the war will stop quickly and the things will be like before the war.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008, 06:31:50 AM »
Stalin was a atheist and he attacked Georgians for being Orthodox Christians.

The country someone was born in doesn't define them.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008, 06:47:29 AM »

Glad to see some common sense rules on the forum. If we held all people to that standard, the leaders of Israel should be included, because their policies are causing Israel to become a ghetto, and making it easier for our enemies to destroy us.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008, 11:22:23 PM »

That's right.  I mean I don't blame Austria for Hitler or anything like that.  That's just stupid.  The fact is that Stalin was poisoned by a wicked ideal that didn't discriminate against nationality.  That is what Marxism does to people.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »
I take an exception to Chaim's stateme on “Ask JTF” about Georgia, blaming Georgia for Stalin. Stalin was as much Georgian as Trotskyi was Jewish. Stalin, among other atrocities, in 1920s, murdered almost all of Georgian nobility and intelligentsia.

I personally knew quite a few Georgians - they are the best of friends one can hope for. Georgians are very nice, noble and hospitable people. Jews never were persecuted by Georgians, were able to preserve our Jewish identity (one of the rarest examples in USSR), and those living in Israel still have very strong ties to Georgia. In fact, one of the rarest places where Jews really did not feel anti-Semitism in the Russian imperia and then Soviet Union was Georgia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgian_Jews

I think president Saakashvili is 100% correct in his orientation on the West and is completely in his mandate in preserving territorial integrity of his beautiful country. I think that JTF should make a strong indication of support for Georgia and condemn Russian imperialism.

Long live Georgia!  O0

Trotsky was jewish.  His real name was "Lev Davidovich Bronstein" Stalin's real name was Iosef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili, which is a very Georgian name.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:47:23 PM »

Trotsky was jewish.  His real name was "Lev Davidovich Bronstein" Stalin's real name was Iosef Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili, which is a very Georgian name.

You missed my point
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008, 05:45:08 PM »
I realy hate Moscowy imperialism and their soviet style brutish policy against her unfortunate neighbours and feel sorry for Georgian nation as for Osetians but they're all pawns in strugle beetwen Russian And American oil tycoons:

Is it about separatism? Protecting Russian passport holders? A brute expression of power? No, Russia's invasion of Georgia is mostly about seizing control of the only energy conduit threatening their monopoly of supply from Central Asia to Europe - according to this piece from the Globe and Mail, which concludes that "rewarding its transgression by acceding to the Kremlin's plans for an energy monopoly in Europe would encourage even worse behaviour in the future."

To what extent is this terrible war one of private economic gain for the gazoviki?

Georgia is a crucial transit point for oil and gas. Three major pipelines connecting energy sources in the Caucasus and Central Asia to European markets pass through its territory. One of these, the South Caucasus pipeline, is an important part of the plan for the Nabucco pipeline to Austria, which would deliver natural gas directly to the European Union, bypassing Russia entirely, if built.
The Russian government, which controls Gazprom, the world's largest gas company, has tried frantically to cajole its European customers into ignoring Nabucco and investing instead in its own new pipelines.

Continue reading "The Pipeline War" »

http://www.robertamsterdam.com/2008/08/the_pipeline_war.htm

Sakashwili is idiot indeed the west as history showed is not reliable ally, EU is good at talking as always and Americans are maybe wiling to die for oil fields but not for oil lines. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »
Yes, and Saakashvili is Stalin junior, may he die.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008, 06:30:29 PM »
You are positively insane.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »
Yeah for not wishing that all Christian Ossetians die just because they are Russian citizens.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2008, 09:42:48 PM »
Yeah for not wishing that all Christian Ossetians die just because they are Russian citizens.

Have you ever heard of being loyal to a fault?
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Yonathan Ben Yakov

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2008, 11:41:07 PM »
Stalin Yamech Shemo was Georgian his last name was Jugashivlie but he did not believe in G-d
it's better to have a Jewish State, which is hated by the whole world, than an Auschwitz loved by it.”

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 12:35:27 AM »

What's wrong with you? How is a pro-western, pro-democracy, anti-corruption, pro-Israel elected president of the Christian, pro-Israel, pro-American, pro-Jewish nation can be compared to the Joseph Stalin?!  >:(  Based on what?!

I would understand if you support Russia and favor it over Georgia - there are legitimate point of disagreements. But your unsubstantiated rants are insane!  :(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 12:52:57 AM »
So the Georgians aren't Christians in your eyes?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 12:57:15 AM »
Let russia Burn

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 01:39:09 AM »
So the Georgians aren't Christians in your eyes?

Who are you asking? Georgians are Christians since 327, one of the earliest people to embrace Christianity, much before Europe did.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 12:01:53 PM »
Joseph Stalin was as much Georgian as Victor Alksnis was Latvian.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people