Author Topic: Jews and Christians better WAKE UP to this, ASAP. NAZI-ISM ALIVE AND WELL in MN  (Read 933 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

This is abominable and shocking behavior. Carrying a swatsticka is TREASON and a SLAP in the face to our grandparents, SHAME ON THESE people and may G-d Curse them.
I am TIRED of this.
  Many Fraud type christians are BUYING this, and want a 'white-power' movement.. many people I know say "I understand their frustration"
  I DO NOT UNDERSTAND, NOR can I fathom ANY REAL American EVER wanting to use this symbol. I am appalled. I am so appalled that I cant see straight. This IS A JUDAO-CHRISTIAN nation, we have G-d to turn to in times of great trouble, making a movement based on EVIL, is straight up NOT FROM G-D ANYWHERE in Torah, Tanach, Or the N.T.
  I condemn this with ALL of the fiber of my being.  I saw this last night, and I am completely UPSET, that my fellow Jews, and Christians that support them, just may see another Kristolnaught (Night of Broken Glass) Nov. 9 -which is my b-day- I am so upset about this, I didnt even sleep last night.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:20:01 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Jews and Christians better WAKE UP to this, ASAP.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 12:08:26 PM »
They are sick people to use that evil symbol

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Jews and Christians better WAKE UP to this, ASAP.
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »
I am looking for the number of Zootube's corporate office and post it. Complain that they are nazi beasts!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2