Author Topic: G. Gordon Liddy programs archive page  (Read 651 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
G. Gordon Liddy programs archive page
« on: August 14, 2008, 10:27:11 PM »
After hearing Chaim's interview I bookmarked Liddy's archive page.  I think Liddy hates Obama as much as we do.  I've been listening to his programs and they're very good.  I think they should be circulated as much as possible in conservative circles.  His arguments against Obama make alot of sense.

http://www.radioamerica.org/POD_ggl.htm

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: G. Gordon Liddy programs archive page
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 10:35:02 PM »
I was surprised when I heard Liddy, I would think he would be much more moderate.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: G. Gordon Liddy programs archive page
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 03:31:59 AM »
I was surprised when I heard Liddy, I would think he would be much more moderate.
No,  Liddy  is not a moderate in the least. He has one a few ideas that I wish he would change his mind on however for the most part his viewpoints are very conservative. He had a good call in show here in N.Y a few years back and it didn't last because his positions were to far to the right  for the Liberal listeners and station management. It was a great show and he would talk about his time in government, going to jail for Watergate and what he did afterwards. He sounds like he is getting a bit older now but he still is a very interesting person to listen to.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 04:48:25 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years