Author Topic: The Beauties of Evil  (Read 9553 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: The Beauties of Evil
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »
Halloween was my fave holiday growing up, but I kinda outgrew it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2008, 05:16:31 PM »
Halloween is my favorite holiday. lol It's supposed to be kind of creepy.  ;D Well I like Christmas a little more.

You should not celebrate this holiday. It is not righteous.  :(

I don't do anything raunchy... I do like to dress up in black eyeliner white makeup and hand out candy to kids. Last year there was this little girl who saw I was handing out chocolate and she jumped up and down and said "I LOVE CHOCOLATE!" It was so cute...

I also love carving the pumpkins, there are so many cool and fun patterns to try. Some of them are creepy and some of them are cute, I usually do one of each or just pick two designs I like. I've gotten compliments on the pumpkins from the kids too.

I like making kids happy.

I don't agree with a lot of the evil things that are tied to Halloween but for most people it's the innocent act of dressing up and either going trick or treating (if you're young) or handing out candy (if you're an adult, and also eating some lol). I don't agree with the crazy adult halloween parties and such. I wouldn't find those things fun anyway.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2008, 05:19:24 PM »

Haha... one of my grandmas said Christmas was for kids too. She kinda didn't care about it anymore. I don't always have a lot of happiness so I try to get it when I can, even if that means having fun on holidays.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »
Did you guys ever notice the vast majority of vampire movies and literature simply is corny and suck really bad? I wish there'd be a few talented authors who would write something worth reading. Some of it is ok... but I've yet to see a book or movie about someone really heroic that puts the evil to rest that isn't cliche and corny. The more skilled writers always try to get you to empathize with the vampire and make the victims look utterly pathetic and almost make it seem like they deserve it. I played some nice and serious and complex Hunter characters when I role played but I've never seen anyone like them in standard fiction.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »
By the way like I was saying if you look at the queen, she is NOT that good looking (does not have a charm- or Chein) , look at her pics on the seach
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/image?query=Quin+Rania+of+Jordan&page=1&displayCount=20&clickstreamid=7076522013478663686 (if it doesn't work, just write her name on google, and go to images)
definitly dark faced.   

This is a bit off topic, but it pertains to Queen Rania & how looks can be decieving. I saw the Queen of Jordan with her husband on Larry King Live shortly after 9/11.
Larry asked her how she felt about 9/11 and she openly condemned it...however the smile on her face told the truth. This ' Evil Beauty ' showed her true colors when she smiled while saying 9/11 was horrible. I hope the other Americans who were watching saw the same thing.
As she condemned 9/11 to Larry King, this piece of excrement could not hide the joy in her face. By any chance did anyone else notice this too?

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2008, 05:44:09 PM »
By the way like I was saying if you look at the queen, she is NOT that good looking (does not have a charm- or Chein) , look at her pics on the seach
http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/image?query=Quin+Rania+of+Jordan&page=1&displayCount=20&clickstreamid=7076522013478663686 (if it doesn't work, just write her name on google, and go to images)
definitly dark faced.   

This is a bit off topic, but it pertains to Queen Rania & how looks can be decieving. I saw the Queen of Jordan with her husband on Larry King Live shortly after 9/11.
Larry asked her how she felt about 9/11 and she openly condemned it...however the smile on her face told the truth. This ' Evil Beauty ' showed her true colors when she smiled while saying 9/11 was horrible. I hope the other Americans who were watching saw the same thing.
As she condemned 9/11 to Larry King, this piece of excrement could not hide the joy in her face. By any chance did anyone else notice this too?
                                                                        Shalom from Dox   

They hate America and I hate Muslim scum. :)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2008, 05:45:20 PM »
definitly dark faced.   

Shalom from Dox   

They hate America and I hate Muslim scum. :)

O0

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2008, 05:56:24 PM »

Haha... one of my grandmas said Christmas was for kids too. She kinda didn't care about it anymore. I don't always have a lot of happiness so I try to get it when I can, even if that means having fun on holidays.

Maybe you would like Purim... You have the dressing up in costumes and the Megillah too... Plus Purim is one of the holidays which you can drink till you get dizzy. Purim is one of my favorite holidays... I saw Matisyahu on Purim several years ago.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2008, 05:58:50 PM »

Maybe you would like Purim... You have the dressing up in costumes and the Megillah too... Plus Purim is one of the holidays which you can drink till you get dizzy. Purim is one of my favorite holidays... I saw Matisyahu on Purim several years ago.

muman613

lol, I'm not Jewish but it does sound like you guys have a great holiday there! Which is the one with the fried foods and jelly donuts?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2008, 06:00:38 PM »
You find negroid features attractive? Ewww...
Yes, I find Condi hot, and won't apologize. She is evil, but smokin'!

Your taste in women is disturbing. I find nothing attractive about a negro.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2008, 06:03:20 PM »

Me either, flat noses, [censored] colored skin, nappy hair... eww ewww ewww... and then there's that musky body odor.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2008, 06:04:09 PM »

Me either, flat noses, drek colored skin, nappy hair... eww ewww ewww... and then there's that musky body odor.

Ah yes, the smell reminds me of month old sweat that has been sitting on the skin too long mixed with hairspray.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2008, 06:11:18 PM »
I never said that I thought most black women are attractive, but I do Condi. It's that simple. I understand that she is a very evil person. But it's silly to deny that she is comely purely because of her race and beliefs. She is far prettier than those Arab witches. If you guys can say that those Arab whores are pretty, or Anna Baltzer (who actually is), why is it hard to admit that CR is?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2008, 06:13:31 PM »
I never said that I thought most black women are attractive, but I do Condi. It's that simple. I understand that she is a very evil person. But it's silly to deny that she is comely purely because of her race and beliefs. She is far prettier than those Arab witches. If you guys can say that those Arab whores are pretty, or Anna Baltzer (who actually is), why is it hard to admit that CR is?

I don't find negroid features to be pretty. I would hope that most black people would though and it's ok if you do too. I just don't like it.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »

I don't think we're having a beauty contest, their equally as ugly. She reminds me of Shreks wife.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2008, 06:26:38 PM »

I don't think we're having a beauty contest, their equally as ugly. She reminds me of Shreks wife.

In ogre form I'm assuming, not as princess Fiona. lol

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2008, 07:40:12 PM »

I can't answer for the other guys, who are invoking all sorts of racial stereotypes, but I simply find Condi's looks repulsive overall.   So there's nothing to 'admit to'   ..... But with the others you address, based on their response... I'm afraid you may have a point CF.......       

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2008, 07:45:28 PM »
definitly dark faced.   

Shalom from Dox   

Hey I'm right with you, she hates Jews just as much as anyone.   Anyone can see the kind of antisemitic cartoons the state-owned Jordanian newspapers put out..   This has been documented by the ADL (at least good for something) and by others...   She is two-faced and her evil illegitimate state of Transjordan is now allied with Hamas.   For a while they negotiated secretly, now they have openly admitted to meetings between Transjordanian illegal govt and the Hamas "officials."   "Jordan" back to its old treachery.   For many years they used to be the leaders in terrorism against Israel, along with their friends in Egypt.

I do unfortunately find Queen Rania to be attractive, objectively speaking.   But only in a theoretical sense.   She's evil so that always negates any physical 'attraction' there might be...     I find Condi to be evil AND physically repulsive.  double whammy...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2008, 07:47:39 PM »
Halloween is my favorite holiday. lol It's supposed to be kind of creepy.  ;D Well I like Christmas a little more.

You're right! Pheasant. Halloween is evil and no Christian or Jew should be "celebrating" it.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2008, 08:10:29 PM »

You're right! Pheasant. Halloween is evil and no Christian or Jew should be "celebrating" it.

I used to celebrate as a kid, I dressed up like a pirate.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »

I used to celebrate as a kid, I dressed up like a pirate.

I love seeing the kids who come trick or treating being happy :) That's probably the one night of the year they don't irritate me. lol

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2008, 08:27:47 PM »
I don't think Condi has particularly "Negroid" features at all. Her nose and lips are quite small, she has stunning eyes, and she has a svelte little figure (unlike most welfare queens, she has never crapped out a kid).

You can disagree all you want, but unfortunately she does qualify as an evil beauty.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:29:19 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2008, 08:31:01 PM »
I don't think Condi has particularly "Negroid" features at all. Her nose and lips are quite small, she has stunning eyes, and she has a svelte little figure (unlike most welfare queens, she has never crapped out a kid).

You can disagree all you want, but unfortunately she does qualify as an evil beauty.

Her nose is flat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »
BTW, everyone here seems to have forgotten about the supreme self-hating kapo slut Bar Refaeli:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2008, 08:40:25 PM »
She is pretty, too bad she's evil.