Author Topic: The Beauties of Evil  (Read 9552 times)

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
Re: The Beauties of Evil
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »
Condi isnt horrible (for her age), not that i find blacks attractive though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »
There's also Israeli model/actress Orli Wienerman, who last I heard was having an affair with one of Kadaffi's sons.

http://us.imdb.com/media/rm3698892032/nm0883266

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2008, 10:30:20 PM »
Don't forget Anna Baltzer, the Marxist campus speaker of Jewish descent who urges Israeli Arabs to do more suicide bombings!

Yimach schmo to this dyke, pretty or not.

I think this Marxist Dyke should be strapped with dynamite, tied to 7 foot pole, load her on a plane and drop her over Mecca at 35,000 feet.
P.S. They should strike a match before the drop.

Moderators, remember I said ( I think ) not advocating violence in any way for the record. Just thinking ....   ;)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
BTW, everyone here seems to have forgotten about the supreme self-hating kapo slut Bar Refaeli:

This ex-Israeli witch accompanied Shimon the Parasite in his latest visit to Paris. Fortunately that is the furthest extent of her political career.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2008, 12:57:00 PM »
Evil DOES disguise itself- The light every AM that comes up is the Sun, the light at night, for ie: VEGAS. Vegas is ENTICING while when you look at the Holy Creation of G-d, it is too marvelous for mere words.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »
BTW, everyone here seems to have forgotten about the supreme self-hating kapo slut Bar Refaeli:

[edit] Controversy
She had evaded mandatory service in the Israeli army (which requires a two- to three-year enlistment from citizens upon turning eighteen) by marrying a family acquaintance, whom she divorced soon after.[16] She justified the evasion, stating in an interview with Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth, "I really wanted to serve in the IDF, but I don't regret not enlisting, because it paid off big-time," further adding, "Why is it good to die for our country? What, isn't it better to live in New York?"[17] Refaeli has since claimed the interview didn't accurately reflect her statements.

The issue again came to the forefront when the Israeli Forum for the Promotion of Equal Share in the Burden threatened to boycott the fashion chain Fox if they hired Refaeli, but the two sides reached a compromise in which the model would visit injured IDF soldiers on visits to Israel and encourage enlistment in the army.[18]