Author Topic: Jewish people killed by Georgian army  (Read 8993 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Jewish people killed by Georgian army
« on: August 21, 2008, 08:07:08 PM »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jewish people killed by Georgian army
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 08:25:07 PM »
Typical Stalinist Putinist propaganda. Like the Red Army never killed any Jews.  ::)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 08:46:37 PM »
Typical Stalinist Putinist propaganda. Like the Red Army never killed any Jews.  ::)

what does the red army have to do with georgia?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 08:51:23 PM »
Saakaschwili did it shurly not on purpose, but he is crazy to bomb the whole town to the stoneage.

How could the Georgians elect this freak? Georgia will need years to recover from this war.

Not only Ossetia.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 08:58:41 PM »
Saakaschwili did it shurly not on purpose, but he is crazy to bomb the whole town to the stoneage.

How could the Georgians elect this freak? Georgia will need years to recover from this war.

Agree!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 10:10:08 PM »
Why must we have all this Russian Propoganda here? 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 10:29:11 PM »
please don't post lies on this forum, serbchicago.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 11:06:15 PM »

O0                                 

Shalom from Dox 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 11:45:59 PM »

Mr. Saakashvili killed Ossetians like Polish killed German border guards in 1939 to provoke an invasion of Poland - in a very similar fashion. Didn't you know about 300,000 Georgians expelled from Ossetia by Russians in 1992, by unlawful grant of Russian citizenship to Ossetian - citizens of Georgia, by every day provocation and artillery fire on Georgia from Ossetia?

And, btw, where are all those 2,000 murdered Ossetians we've heard about from the Russians? No pictures no videos - similar to the propaganda of mass murders, hundreds of thousands no less!, perpetrated by Serbs - we all heard about it but no one have seen mass albanians/bosnians graves.

Look Pheasant, I am really surprised by you - you choose to favor KGB expansionist over the Harvard educated lawyer, fluent in 5 languages, democratically elected, most pro-Western president of the little country which is very friendly with Israel and USA!?  ::)
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 11:51:29 PM »
well when you put it that way
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 11:53:08 PM »
Agree! Complete BS!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 11:54:55 PM »
This is reminding me more and more of the Jenin "massacre" farce. The only people massacred here were Georgian citizens for standing up to the Soviet bear.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 11:56:45 PM »
i view russia as more of the soviet rat/ equaly well  soviet
devil
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2008, 12:03:38 AM »
This video is from  "RussiaToday."  How could we trust it?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2008, 12:47:31 AM »
This is reminding me more and more of the Jenin "massacre" farce. The only people massacred here were Georgian citizens for standing up to the Soviet bear.

Shalom C F ...I got that same feeling about the massacre being fabricated. Something seemed odd about it...call it a hunch.

Shalom from Dox   :)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2008, 12:50:29 AM »
Or call it Mr. Putin being about as credible as Ron Paul on Jewish issues...  ::)

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2008, 04:53:24 AM »
Or call it Mr. Putin being about as credible as Ron Paul on Jewish issues...  ::)

"It’s a false term to make people think we’re fighting Hitler."
-Ron Paul, referring to the word "Islamofascism."

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2008, 05:09:37 AM »

Mr. Saakashvili killed Ossetians like Polish killed German border guards in 1939 to provoke an invasion of Poland - in a very similar fashion. Didn't you know about 300,000 Georgians expelled from Ossetia by Russians in 1992, by unlawful grant of Russian citizenship to Ossetian - citizens of Georgia, by every day provocation and artillery fire on Georgia from Ossetia?

And, btw, where are all those 2,000 murdered Ossetians we've heard about from the Russians? No pictures no videos - similar to the propaganda of mass murders, hundreds of thousands no less!, perpetrated by Serbs - we all heard about it but no one have seen mass albanians/bosnians graves.

Look Pheasant, I am really surprised by you - you choose to favor KGB expansionist over the Harvard educated lawyer, fluent in 5 languages, democratically elected, most pro-Western president of the little country which is very friendly with Israel and USA!?  ::)

I don't trust a President that makes speeches in front of the EU (=new USSR) flag.

And I certainly don't want another USA/NATO puppet state in Eurasia.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2008, 05:33:03 AM »

Manch, I don't support Russia but I have symphaties for the Georgians, and just because of Sakaschwili is a Harvard educated lawyer, fluent in 5 languages and western orientated he is actually more guilty.

He has lost his sense for reality and acted the last years blindfolded.

And remember my words - No western gouvernment will pressure Russia seriously. The Russian bear will do with the Georgians now what he wants and they will suffer hard.

Thiswas absolutly not necessary. S. should have used the salami technique. He should have made Georgia simply more attractive then Russia. Cultural and Economical. So the Ossetians and Abchasians have themselve orientated to Georgia instead of Russia.

During this process and later too, he should have made compromises with Russia, put himself a little bit down. In order to not provoke the bear.

But now all is lost. Thanks to Saakaschwili.  ::)

Russia has changed. It is back and their administration intelligence services and military work again very well, like you can see. They have plans for world power again, but they are acting not irrational, even a lot of deeds of them are very evil.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »
It is interesting how offensive everyone gets when they have someone oppose your views and instead of trying to argue the fact you guys attack me,HOW liberal!Sooner or later it will come down that i was right!I see there is some members who didn't fall for media and i am glad to see it and i just hope others step up  without fear and support me on this issue.I am not trying to change your views just to see it from the other side and how dangers fully and hatefully you are against Russians.Are you guys are ready to die for Georgia?To take arms and go to Russia and send solders to die because of reckless Georgia?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2008, 09:59:15 AM »

I don't trust a President that makes speeches in front of the EU (=new USSR) flag.

You mean USA/NATO state by Georgia?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2008, 10:01:20 AM »

Manch, I don't support Russia but I have symphaties for the Georgians, and just because of Sakaschwili is a Harvard educated lawyer, fluent in 5 languages and western orientated he is actually more guilty.

He has lost his sense for reality and acted the last years blindfolded.

And remember my words - No western gouvernment will pressure Russia seriously. The Russian bear will do with the Georgians now what he wants and they will suffer hard.

Thiswas absolutly not necessary. S. should have used the salami technique. He should have made Georgia simply more attractive then Russia. Cultural and Economical. So the Ossetians and Abchasians have themselve orientated to Georgia instead of Russia.

During this process and later too, he should have made compromises with Russia, put himself a little bit down. In order to not provoke the bear.

But now all is lost. Thanks to Saakaschwili.  ::)

Russia has changed. It is back and their administration intelligence services and military work again very well, like you can see. They have plans for world power again, but they are acting not irrational, even a lot of deeds of them are very evil.
"Thiswas absolutly not necessary."Bravo!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2008, 10:02:10 AM »

I mean Kosovo (which is a USA-EU-NATO - muslim state),
and there are a copple of countries that side with the USA, e.g. Georgia, Tadjikistan, Kirgistan, etc,..
Essentially, the NATO is surrounding Russia, and that will lead to an escalation sooner or later.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2008, 10:05:23 AM »

and there are a copple of countries that side with the USA, e.g. Georgia, Tadjikistan, Kirgistan, etc,..
Essentially, the NATO is surrounding Russia, and that will lead to an escalation sooner or later.
Ofcorse Ambiorix and it is unnessesery and recless thing to do,don't you think?That is the whole point of my argument!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2008, 10:09:47 AM »

Ofcorse Ambiorix and it is unnessesery and recless thing to do,don't you think?That is the whole point of my argument!

Well I don't know. I suppose the US troops should return home and guard the Mexican border.
I see no use in permanently policing the world.