Author Topic: hi people  (Read 7450 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Re: hi people
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 10:33:47 AM »
Egypt supported the murdering Jihadist foreign legions in Bosna and Herzegowina.

Europe supported them also.
At least Egypt does not recognize Kosovo.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »
<<Do you know that today Islam has the largest followence in the world?>>

No, it isn't O0

All Christian Churches together are bigger in total numbers of followers than all sects of islam.

Orthodox civilization would dissapear during the Ottomanic oocupation.
What is a Christian Church?
the main Churches (Orthodox-Catholic-Protestant-Angelican + 1500 ? variants of the Christian Faith)

I hope so.  :)

Historicaly Christians were more in war with each other than with others.

Do you know that our Christain brothers have supported the destruction of the Byzantic empire in order that the Ottomans can invade the Balkans? Some powers though that the Orthodox civilizations at the Balkans would dissapear during the Ottoman occupation.

I do not kow history of the 1452? very well.
Anyway it is a shame, and I want the Hagia Sophia to become the mother Church again,.... Let's throw those stinking turks out of OUR Byzantium. (and throw all muslims out of Europe as well actually....)

Hmmm.... Let's recolonise the 3d world.... that would be fun...

Historically, since Hannibal lost Carthago, north-africa was Roman/and later Christian, so !? what are we waiting for ...

I would strongly endorse pre-emptive ethno-religious cleansing in those parts of the muslim world...
muslims are breading by the billions so the effectiveness of the procedure would be visible only after an extended campaign...

War on terror !?  :::D

Deleted by Lisa.  JTF is a law abiding organization.  Comments like that just make us look like genocidal nut jobs.  If the Islamos were quarantined in their own countries, and we found an alternative to oil, they would really be no threat to us.  The best we can push for now is a stop to immigration from Muslim terrorists countries to the West, and to kill all the moosies who have committed acts of terror. 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:00:44 PM by Lisa »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 10:49:09 AM »
We need to kill every individual muslim, wherever they may be!

What would God think about that?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 10:54:04 AM »
Dalmacia, you narrowly miss with your excusation of quranimals heresy.

Every self-confessed member of this Nazi cult is the enemy - there are no exceptions. Egypt is a hotbed for hordes of extreme dangerous quranimals i.e. the Muslim brotherhood. Egypt employed German Nazi generals of the SS and the Wehrmacht in order to train their Soldies to destroy Israel. Egypt supported the murdering Jihadist foreign legions in Bosna and Herzegowina.

Of course not every person with Muslim background is an enemy of righteousness, but everybody who sais: "I am a Muslim" is it for shure.

You should do repentence, before it is too late  :(
Egypt employed German Nazi generals of the SS and the Wehrmacht
Many people in the Wehrmact were'nt nazis just like everyone  who was in the Soviet armys were'nt communists
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 10:55:51 AM »
Dalmacia, you narrowly miss with your excusation of quranimals heresy.

Every self-confessed member of this Nazi cult is the enemy - there are no exceptions. Egypt is a hotbed for hordes of extreme dangerous quranimals i.e. the Muslim brotherhood. Egypt employed German Nazi generals of the SS and the Wehrmacht in order to train their Soldies to destroy Israel. Egypt supported the murdering Jihadist foreign legions in Bosna and Herzegowina.

Of course not every person with Muslim background is an enemy of righteousness, but everybody who sais: "I am a Muslim" is it for shure.

You should do repentence, before it is too late  :(

The Kuran respects the oldd testament?

I don't understand this question. But I meant, that you should repent. Muslimes are like Pat Buchanan no friends of righteousness.

Perhaps they hate America more than Serbia, ans so they choose to do some things in order to hurt America by supporting serbia but they are enemies. You should not excuse people who in the example of egypt spent 50/ of their whole gouvernment-budget to support the population grow. They are extremly dangerous specially to Serbs.

The EU will bribe and pressure the Serbian gouvernment to open the borders to Muzzies. So the story of Kosovo and Bosnia Herzegowina will repeat. Perhaps this time with Arab Muslims. And the best part is, they will bomb you again if you refuse to pay them welfare in order to ensure that they will have a big population growth. Otherwise you will be an offender of the human right to food.

Look in the European cities and you see what is happening. Whole Europe is working to feed Muzzies. In Germany goes half of the budget like in Egypt to welfare. There are official statistics, that 70-75 percent of Muslims live on welfare. Perhaps they have made the statistics look good by euphemizing.

Ask our Jewish friends here how much Muslims in Israel live on welfare and receive for every child they are unable and unwilling to feed through righteous hard work the money of the hardworking Jews. They have made this before through http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

They are a parasitic cocky Nazi cult, like the Nationalsozialism was/is. They are dangerous for our survival.

I repeat you have to repent. It is a terrible sin to excuse this quranimals.  :(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:57:26 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 10:57:35 AM »
Ey Serbchicago?

Ottomanic Empire?

- Does the Ottomanic Empire occupies Arabic countries? Your rage and hate is towards all the Moslims, right? What would a Muslim in Egypt think about the fact that some Serbs hate them and his country only because of a Empire which does not even exist? We Serbs have suffered so much in WW1, WW2 and in 1991-1995 +1999. Is it responsible to search for powerful enemies who do not have to be our enemies?

Important historical facts

- During the Ottomanic Empire we Serbs had a culturel and religious autonomy.
The Turks did not try to exterm us all till the last man - incontradiction to other forces who had occupied our territories!
- The Serb language was consudered in Ottomanic Empire as a officaly launge.

Important historical questions

How could the Ottomanic Empire had managed to conquer, alone,  Eastern Europe since Eastern Europe was a powerfull Byzantic Orthodox civilization?
So it's ok that they didn't kill us all as long they respect our language and religion?!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2008, 11:01:41 AM »
Dalmacija this is about IslamIsCancer living not about you and me what we think or agree or disagree.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »

What would G-d think about that?
I think, Dalmacija, that if an Cristian army would start war in order to recapture Constantinopel, to take back Bosnia, albania, .... to get rid of Hezbollah in Libanon, syria, and revenge what the world has done with Kosovo, that God will be merciful to this army.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2008, 11:12:37 AM »

What would G-d think about that?
I think, Dalmacija, that if an Cristian army would start war in order to recapture Constantinopel, to take back Bosnia, albania, .... to get rid of Hezbollah in Libanon, syria, and revenge what the world has done with Kosovo, that G-d will be merciful to this army.

Yes imo it is like with the Kanaites. One day G-d will say: Now is the level reached. And he will sent some Army to enforce the ban on them, like Josua did.

But we have to work on ourselves first, so that our level is not reached first. In the moment it looks like this. We have change completly. Otherwise the quranimals, which are obviously a punishment, that G-d sent us, will win.  :'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:22:52 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2008, 11:42:45 AM »
Ey Serbchicago?

Ottomanic Empire?

- Does the Ottomanic Empire occupies Arabic countries? Your rage and hate is towards all the Moslims, right? What would a Muslim in Egypt think about the fact that some Serbs hate them and his country only because of a Empire which does not even exist? We Serbs have suffered so much in WW1, WW2 and in 1991-1995 +1999. Is it responsible to search for powerful enemies who do not have to be our enemies?

Important historical facts

- During the Ottomanic Empire we Serbs had a culturel and religious autonomy.
The Turks did not try to exterm us all till the last man - incontradiction to other forces who had occupied our territories!
- The Serb language was consudered in Ottomanic Empire as a officaly launge.

Important historical questions

How could the Ottomanic Empire had managed to conquer, alone,  Eastern Europe since Eastern Europe was a powerfull Byzantic Orthodox civilization?
So it's ok that they didn't kill us all as long they respect our language and religion?!

We will continue an other time.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2008, 11:48:37 AM »
All I have to say is Thank You to IslamIsCancer, for all his great posts, and leaving JTF respectfully, and without  a ruckus. Hopefully he will have a change in heart and maybe return to JTF. Cheers IslamIsCancer.

With all Sincerity, ProJewChristian
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2008, 01:10:42 PM »
It's really a sad decision for me but I decided to leave JTF because there's a conflict of interest here.
I watched this video: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24997.0 and it's clear that JTF supports
everything that weakens Russia. Since Russia protects the border between Armenia and Turkey, I 100% oppose the official position of JTF. I think of a hypothetical situation where Turkey attacks Armenia, and Russia uses their bases in Armenia to protect us, JTF will support our enemies because that will weaken Russia. For this reason I'm leaving JTF.
I have to say JTF has a lot of excellent members and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I wish everybody good luck,

P.S. may all muslims die,
IIC.

IslamisCancer, just because you don't agree 100% with everything that's said at JTF that doesn't mean you have to leave. JTF is an organization, not just one person. I know you line up with JTF on almost every issue, so why should that one cause you to leave?

I like you IIC, but I won't beg you to stay if you feel the need to move on right now.

I would suggest your just taking a break and coming back, but if you must go, then you're an adult and can make that decision on your own.

You will be VERY missed if you decide to leave.

I don't think that JTF is a monolithic organization where everybody has to "tow the party line" or leave.  In a couple of videos, Chaim has explicitly stated "You don't have to agree with everything we're saying".  I think that if you are choosing to leave, it is because you cannot handle the disagreements rather than JTF not allowing for disagreements.  I suggest you take some time to reconsider.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »
Also, I know that compared to some of you, I am still fairly new here.  But I recognised from the very beginning that you were one of JTF's stronger members.  I hope you can get past this conflict and do what is right for Israel, America, and the west.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »
Listen, I think some people are good for JTF and others have good intentions but are not in the best interest of JTF becoming a mass movement.

Islam is Cancer is not a bad guy...he has good intentions...rightful intentions..but, in my opinion, his rhetoric is not helpful to JTF becoming a mass movement. with yelling and screaming...

I think IIC shoudl continue expressing hsi views like he always has been. I support him..i wish him well.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2008, 01:15:38 PM »
IIC, I hope the time comes Armenians revenge on those turks!
Keep Strong! Find a nice woman. And make some babies, before Europe is completely overrun by the muhadjin....

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2008, 01:31:08 PM »
Keep Strong! Find a nice woman. And make some babies, before Europe is completely overrun by the muhadjin....

The best wish I heard in last time. I wish you the same too.  ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »

The best wish I heard in last time. I wish you the same too.  ;)
Thank you, Ulli.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »
Listen, I think some people are good for JTF and others have good intentions but are not in the best interest of JTF becoming a mass movement.

Islam is Cancer is not a bad guy...he has good intentions...rightful intentions..but, in my opinion, his rhetoric is not helpful to JTF becoming a mass movement. with yelling and screaming...

I think IIC shoudl continue expressing hsi views like he always has been. I support him..i wish him well.
Well said Dr. Dan!! O0
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2008, 03:35:06 PM »
It's really a sad decision for me but I decided to leave JTF because there's a conflict of interest here.
I watched this video: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24997.0 and it's clear that JTF supports
everything that weakens Russia. Since Russia protects the border between Armenia and Turkey, I 100% oppose the official position of JTF. I think of a hypothetical situation where Turkey attacks Armenia, and Russia uses their bases in Armenia to protect us, JTF will support our enemies because that will weaken Russia. For this reason I'm leaving JTF.
I have to say JTF has a lot of excellent members and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I wish everybody good luck,

P.S. may all muslims die,
IIC.
IslamIsCancer, even though I thought you went nutty in your anti-Sakashvili campaign, I do not want you to leave and nobody else does. So you are upset that JTF opposes Russia--none of us are going to agree with every single thing somebody stands for. Obviously if Turkey were attacking Armenia, JTF would side with Russia or whoever is fighting the Turks. I myself was hoping Russia would step up and do something in 1999 (I was sadly disappointed), and if Russia had attacked the U.S. to try to protect the Serbs from genocide, I would have supported Russia in that.

We oppose everything that Russia is doing right now, but you know full well that JTF supports Armenia and all victims of the Turks, and hates Turkey just as much as you do.

Please reconsider this.
Chaimfan

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 03:36:52 PM »
My Serb compratriot? What are you saying now?

"SerbChicago" How many armies of Muslim countries are on Kosovo?

Serbs are not attacked by the Islamic world.
Do you think that every Albanian and their cooperator is Muslim?
Do you know that today Islam has the largest followence in the world?
Must we Serbs (9.000.000 people) provoke the whole Moslim world? Is that responsible for us?

Serbianchicago, do you know that Egypt does not recognize the false state of Kosovo?
Is not it better for us that many as possible countries do noy recognize Kosovo!
Are you trying to say Muslims support Serbia? That's crazy!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2008, 03:38:50 PM »
Was not the US training those militant Muslims in the 80s to fight the Soviets?
Yeah and I don't think anybody here disagrees that that was really stupid.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2008, 03:42:39 PM »
Was not the US training those militant Muslims in the 80s to fight the Soviets?
Yeah and I don't think anybody here disagrees that that was really stupid.
That was absolutely stupid!!!! Our govt even admits that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2008, 03:42:53 PM »
Dalmacija this is about IslamIsCancer living not about you and me what we think or agree or disagree.
I agree. This bit about him thinking that Muslims can be the allies of Serbs is crazy. If he doesn't think Egypt was behind the Bosnian stormtroopers of the mid-90s, or in lobbying Clinton to bomb Yugoslavia in 1999, he is crazy.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 03:53:44 PM »
Please don't leave!I don't agree in everything that they stand for but i am staying and i am staying because we all have same enemies,MUSLIMS!Russia support Iran but US i supporting Turkey who killed Jews also!And Armenians!And Serbs!They support Georgia because Russia support Iran,but they can't see that they are cot in middle of fight between Russia and US and Russians interest are in stake and Russians existence is in stake.Why Russia support Iran?!Maybe because Israel and US supported Afghanistan and Osama in fight with Russia.Maybe when US attack Russian interest in Serbia they sad to hell with Russians.Maybe when US put missiles in Poland!The worst enemy Israel now have is them self!They are blindly supporting US and getting them self in more trouble.Maybe they shouldn't so blindly support US and look what is relay in Israel  and Jewish interest!Please don't leave!I know how you feel!But sooner or later we will be right.JTF is supporting Armenians! Because of interests of Armenia you should stay!As i sad we all have same comme enemy and it's Islam!That is why Islam Is Cancer!
Let's talk about the Serb thug that beat a skinny kid into a coma and is walking free in Serbia. And Serb officials refuse to charge him or deport him to the US. If the US is soo bad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »
Let's talk about the Serb thug that beat a skinny kid into a coma and is walking free in Serbia. And Serb officials refuse to charge him or deport him to the US. If the US is soo bad.
What are you talking about?