Author Topic: hi people  (Read 7458 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
hi people
« on: August 24, 2008, 07:49:49 AM »
It's really a sad decision for me but I decided to leave JTF because there's a conflict of interest here.
I watched this video: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24997.0 and it's clear that JTF supports
everything that weakens Russia. Since Russia protects the border between Armenia and Turkey, I 100% oppose the official position of JTF. I think of a hypothetical situation where Turkey attacks Armenia, and Russia uses their bases in Armenia to protect us, JTF will support our enemies because that will weaken Russia. For this reason I'm leaving JTF.
I have to say JTF has a lot of excellent members and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I wish everybody good luck,

P.S. may all muslims die,
IIC.

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: hi people
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 08:00:34 AM »
I understand both positions here.  :-\

But one thing is for shure: I hate this whole Muzzie-colloboration from Russia, Europe and the USA. This quranimals are only on this earth to make us suffering. Nobody should support this beasts with weapons and political support and we would have much less problems.  Inclusive this one here.

Adieu! :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 08:18:46 AM »
Please don't leave!I don't agree in everything that they stand for but i am staying and i am staying because we all have same enemies,MUSLIMS!Russia support Iran but US i supporting Turkey who killed Jews also!And Armenians!And Serbs!They support Georgia because Russia support Iran,but they can't see that they are cot in middle of fight between Russia and US and Russians interest are in stake and Russians existence is in stake.Why Russia support Iran?!Maybe because Israel and US supported Afghanistan and Osama in fight with Russia.Maybe when US attack Russian interest in Serbia they sad to hell with Russians.Maybe when US put missiles in Poland!The worst enemy Israel now have is them self!They are blindly supporting US and getting them self in more trouble.Maybe they shouldn't so blindly support US and look what is relay in Israel  and Jewish interest!Please don't leave!I know how you feel!But sooner or later we will be right.JTF is supporting Armenians! Because of interests of Armenia you should stay!As i sad we all have same comme enemy and it's Islam!That is why Islam Is Cancer!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 08:21:10 AM »
What are you talking about ?!

You are thinking of a hypothetical and practically unlikely situation of a Turkish invasion to Armenia, we are thinking of the likely situation of nuclear armed  Iran and subsequently nuclear terrorism.

And I don't think that JTF would ever support a Muslim invasion to Armenia or Russia.

I really don't understand what is with you, don't come up with lame excuses if you want to leave.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 08:30:20 AM »

You are thinking of a hypothetical and practically unlikely situation of a Turkish invasion to Armenia, we are thinking of the likely situation of nuclear armed  Iran and subsequently nuclear terrorism.

And I don't think that JTF would ever support a Muslim invasion to Armenia or Russia.

I really don't understand what is with you, don't come up with lame excuses if you want to leave.
Zelher i think,with all respect,he knows better then you when it comes to Armenia because he is from Armenia."Unlikely" just like unlikely they have killed them thousands in WW1!You think they wouldn't attack them because of US.Then you are wrong my friend!They all share same religion and  it's a ISLAM!Sooner or later they will all rise!Just like they did 500 years ago.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 08:36:42 AM »

Zelher i think,with all respect,he knows better then you when it comes to Armenia because he is from Armenia."Unlikely" just like unlikely they have killed them thousands in WW1!You think they wouldn't attack them because of US.Then you are wrong my friend!They all share same religion and  it's a ISLAM!Sooner or later they will all rise!Just like they did 500 years ago.
Lets be realistic okay ? Turkey understands full well it cannot invade Armenia. I think IC perhaps means that Armmenia should try to liberate it Turkish occupied territories, backed by Russia. And BTW I wish they did so but realistically it's not plausible. And I'm not talking about 500 years from now, I am dealing with the present and I have no doubt that Iran is the most urgent matter and I wish we are all united about this matter.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »

Lets be realistic okay ? Turkey understands full well it cannot invade Armenia. I think IC perhaps means that Armmenia should try to liberate it Turkish occupied territories, backed by Russia. And BTW I wish they did so but realistically it's not plausible. And I'm not talking about 500 years from now, I am dealing with the present and I have no doubt that Iran is the most urgent matter and I wish we are all united about this matter.
No i sad 500 years AGO!They understand that they can't!Just like they did recently when they have attack Kurds!?I don't think you all get it!Well let's just hope it happens what happened 500 years ago and like in WW1.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 09:06:16 AM »
It's really a sad decision for me but I decided to leave JTF because there's a conflict of interest here.
I watched this video: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24997.0 and it's clear that JTF supports
everything that weakens Russia. Since Russia protects the border between Armenia and Turkey, I 100% oppose the official position of JTF. I think of a hypothetical situation where Turkey attacks Armenia, and Russia uses their bases in Armenia to protect us, JTF will support our enemies because that will weaken Russia. For this reason I'm leaving JTF.
I have to say JTF has a lot of excellent members and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I wish everybody good luck,

P.S. may all muslims die,
IIC.

IslamisCancer, just because you don't agree 100% with everything that's said at JTF that doesn't mean you have to leave. JTF is an organization, not just one person. I know you line up with JTF on almost every issue, so why should that one cause you to leave?

I like you IIC, but I won't beg you to stay if you feel the need to move on right now.

I would suggest your just taking a break and coming back, but if you must go, then you're an adult and can make that decision on your own.

You will be VERY missed if you decide to leave.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 09:20:39 AM »
JTF is supporting Armenians! Because of interests of Armenia you should stay!As i sad we all have same comme enemy and it's Islam!That is why Islam Is Cancer!

My Serb compratriot? What are you saying now?

"SerbChicago" How many armies of Muslim countries are on Kosovo?

Serbs are not attacked by the Islamic world.
Do you think that every Albanian and their cooperator is Muslim?
Do you know that today Islam has the largest followence in the world?
Must we Serbs (9.000.000 people) provoke the whole Moslim world? Is that responsible for us?

Serbianchicago, do you know that Egypt does not recognize the false state of Kosovo?
Is not it better for us that many as possible countries do noy recognize Kosovo!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:22:59 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 09:25:38 AM »
JTF is supporting Armenians! Because of interests of Armenia you should stay!As i sad we all have same comme enemy and it's Islam!That is why Islam Is Cancer!

Must we Serbs (9.000.000 people) provoke the whole Moslim world? Is that responsible for us?

Serbianchicago, do you know that Egypt does not recognize the false state of Kosovo?
Is not it better for us that many as possible countries do noy recognize Kosovo!
What do you mean we didn't?In Bosnia there was 2 Brigades of Mujahedins and the only reason they don't support them is because US is supporting them.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

What do you mean we didn't?In Bosnia there was 2 Brigades of Mujahedins and the only reason they don't support them is because US is supporting them.

Those 2 Brigades of Mujahedins could not be launched on the territory of the former Yugoslav federal unit Bosnia & Hercegovina with out the permission and support from EU/ US.

Was not the US training those militant Muslims in the 80s to fight the Soviets?

Serbchicago
There were also a lot of European skinheads/ neoNazis fighting on the side of Croatia.
Must we now hate the West because of a group who is probably out of any control?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 09:33:31 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:25 AM »

Those 2 Brigades of Mujahedins could not be launched on the territory of the former Yugoslav federal unit Bosnia & Hercegovina with out the permission and support from EU/ US.

YES they did!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 09:33:50 AM »

YES they did!

There were also a lot of European skinheads/ neoNazis fighting on the side of Croatia.
Must we now hate the West because of a group who is probably out of any control?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »

YES they did!

Well let's not forget that whole Europe has attacked us.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 09:37:18 AM »

YES they did!

That's true but has the whole Islamic world attack us like Europe has done?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 09:58:24 AM »

YES they did!

That's true but has the whole Islamic world attack us like Europe has done?
Yes!Ottoman empire.500 years ago.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 10:10:12 AM »
Ey Serbchicago?

Ottomanic Empire?

- Does the Ottomanic Empire occupies Arabic countries? Your rage and hate is towards all the Moslims, right? What would a Muslim in Egypt think about the fact that some Serbs hate them and his country only because of a Empire which does not even exist? We Serbs have suffered so much in WW1, WW2 and in 1991-1995 +1999. Is it responsible to search for powerful enemies who do not have to be our enemies?

Important historical facts

- During the Ottomanic Empire we Serbs had a culturel and religious autonomy.
The Turks did not try to exterm us all till the last man - incontradiction to other forces who had occupied our territories!
- The Serb language was consudered in Ottomanic Empire as a officaly launge.

Important historical questions

How could the Ottomanic Empire had managed to conquer, alone,  Eastern Europe since Eastern Europe was a powerfull Byzantic Orthodox civilization?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 10:13:37 AM »
<<Do you know that today Islam has the largest followence in the world?>>

No, it isn't O0

All Christian Churches together are bigger in total numbers of followers than all sects of islam.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 10:15:23 AM »

No, it isn't O0

All Christian Churches together are bigger in total numbers of followers than all sects of islam.

What is a Christian Church?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 10:16:18 AM »
take it easy...IIC..good luck.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:44:24 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 10:20:48 AM »
IslamIsCancer, please don't leave. It's normal that in every movement there are some disagreements between the members on various political questions. If ever the situation you describe arises (G-d forbid, it should never happen), I am sure we would see some nuanced position from the JTF leadership that will be wholly on the Armenian side. All righteous people - Jews and gentile - are on the side of Armenians against the muslim Turks. Please, stay! I support Armenia and Armenian people, and I am sure most people on this board feel the same.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 10:20:56 AM »

No, it isn't O0

the main Churches (Orthodox-Catholic-Protestant-Angelican + 1500 ? variants of the Christian Faith)
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 10:23:58 AM »
Dalmacia, you narrowly miss with your excusation of quranimals heresy.

Every self-confessed member of this Nazi cult is the enemy - there are no exceptions. Egypt is a hotbed for hordes of extreme dangerous quranimals i.e. the Muslim brotherhood. Egypt employed German Nazi generals of the SS and the Wehrmacht in order to train their Soldies to destroy Israel. Egypt supported the murdering Jihadist foreign legions in Bosna and Herzegowina.

Of course not every person with Muslim background is an enemy of righteousness, but everybody who sais: "I am a Muslim" is it for shure.

You should do repentence, before it is too late  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 10:25:08 AM »

No, it isn't O0

Orthodox civilization would dissapear during the Ottomanic oocupation.
the main Churches (Orthodox-Catholic-Protestant-Angelican + 1500 ? variants of the Christian Faith)

I hope so.  :)

Historicaly Christians were more in war with each other than with others.

Do you know that our Christain brothers have supported the destruction of the Byzantic empire in order that the Ottomans can invade the Balkans? Some powers though that the Orthodox civilizations at the Balkans would dissapear during the Ottoman occupation.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:32:06 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 10:32:41 AM »
Dalmacia, you narrowly miss with your excusation of quranimals heresy.

Every self-confessed member of this Nazi cult is the enemy - there are no exceptions. Egypt is a hotbed for hordes of extreme dangerous quranimals i.e. the Muslim brotherhood. Egypt employed German Nazi generals of the SS and the Wehrmacht in order to train their Soldies to destroy Israel. Egypt supported the murdering Jihadist foreign legions in Bosna and Herzegowina.

Of course not every person with Muslim background is an enemy of righteousness, but everybody who sais: "I am a Muslim" is it for shure.

You should do repentence, before it is too late  :(

The Kuran respects the oldd testament?