Author Topic: Michael Savage talks about Obama and Hamas  (Read 1304 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Michael Savage talks about Obama and Hamas
« on: August 24, 2008, 11:57:33 PM »
What does it say that the nazi terrorist group hamas endorses Obama?  McCain asked this question recently.  If he pushes the issue, he will win.  Americans hate hamas.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Michael Savage talks about Obama and Hamas
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 02:27:43 AM »
And what does it say about Michael Faggot that he has on Buchanan as a guest?  >:(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 02:36:31 AM »
You know C.F. a person (such as Savage) can be wrong about somethings and right about others.  That he had Buchannan as a guest tells me that he does not recognize how anti-Semitic Buchannan is, but I do not think that it was malicious.  Anyway, what he says in this video about obama is very relevant.  Have you watched the video?  I don't think you should write somebody off just because they are wrong (even very wrong) sometimes.  Savage says some very important things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 02:54:56 AM »
No, it tells me that he is concerned about ratings and notoriety, first and foremost. Michael Faggot is unaware that Buchanus is a Nazi?!? Gimme a break. He has been famous for his viciously anti-Semitic rhetoric his entire career. His famous remark that Hitler was "a genius, a soldier's soldier, a man who was able to see the moral weaknesses in his opponents" dates all the way back to 1977. Do you really believe that Faggot is so extremely ignorant of the people he has on as guests that he has no clue about anything that they stand for? It's far more plausible that he does, and does not care because he wants the ratings of Nazis listening to their prophet on his show.

So Michael Sewage has Fag Buchanus on repeatedly as a guest, but won't have Chaim Ben Pesach on once, even as a guest (even as he steals all his material). Does this sound like someone who is naive or misguided and doesn't know what he is doing?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 03:01:22 AM »
I don't think you should write somebody off just because they are wrong (even very wrong) sometimes.  Savage says some very important things.
That's like saying we shouldn't write Michael Faggot's favorite guest, Fag Buchanus, off because he's "right" on the Serbs and on immigration. Guess what--a broken clock is right twice a day. Buchanus pretended to oppose military intervention in Kosovo because, as a kneejerk reaction, he had to put himself down on the record as being against anything America was doing. This retarded Nazi ignoramus actually figured that the Serbs are enemies of America, so he should support them. (Memo to JTF Serbs--please remember this.) Buchanus supports the Serbs so much that he is a fan of the Germans and Ustasha who together murdered close to one million Serbs.  ::)

As for immigration, that's quite simple to explain. Buchanus needs to have a hook with which to attract the attention of mainstream conservatives who are dumb enough not to know his record and history. Average right-leaning Americans aren't attracted to his rants against Jews, but since they can witness the wetback invasion with their own eyes, will look favorably on people who purport to rail against it. I can guarantee you that if Antonio Villaraigosa or Fabian Nunez made a strong anti-Israel statement that Buchanus would instantly do a 180 on the immigration issue faster than the one he did in the early '90s on free trade and NAFTA.

To make a long story short, I think that all of Faggot's "right" positions have a similar explanation to Buchanus'.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 03:15:55 AM »
Okay, but even if you are 100% right about Savage (which I'm not conceding by the way), what do you think about what he says in this video?  Even if you can't stand the man, can you separate the message from the messenger?  A broken clock is right twice a day, that's true, but when you see that it's right do you ignore it?  Even some of the worst people throughout history said some things that are valid.  That is not a justification of THEM, it's just allowing oneself to benefit from those ideas which are worth thinking about.