Author Topic: Shalom from U.S.  (Read 5661 times)

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
    • Israel in Bible Prophecy
Shalom from U.S.
« on: September 03, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »
I am a Christian, at present called out of the institutional church, also having overcome Darby's eschatology.
Adopted Jew per circumcision of the heart of Romans 2:28-9 and being grafted in as per Romans 11:17.
I love Muslims, and so spend a lot of time trying to bring G-d to them, as I believe that this is the only thing that can resolve the 1400 year conflict of the scourge of Islam against humanity. Former PLO terrorist Walid Shoebat as an example who was transformed from hating Jews to loving Jews.

Seems the church has a great deal of difficulty in seeing Islam in bible prophecy, primarily because of unsound eschatology of Jesuit Ribera/John Darby and Jesuit Alcazar.
Perhaps a couple of the more stunning fulfillments of prophecy that these doctrines prevent the church from seeing are Daniel's "times" problems, where he wrote about the dispersion of the Jews and control of the holy land by a succession of satanically led Gentile kingdoms. He gave us a couple of time pins of "in the first year of Belshazzar", and "the third year of Cyrus" (in Babylon). Supportable approximate years:

First year Belshazzar 552 B.C.E. + 2500 = 1948

Third year Cyrus 533 B.C.E. + 2500 = 1967
(first year Cyrus 536)

Textually: (Tanach)  Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clad in linen, who was above the waters of the river, and he raised his right hand and his left hand to the heavens, and he swore by the Life of the world, that in the time of [two] times and a half, and when they have ended shattering the strength of the holy people, all these will end.

As of 1967 the Jews are back in town (to the tune of "Boys are Back in Town").
In control of Jerusalem again for the first time since Daniel gave us those prophecies.
Shattered strength of the holy people restored.
Right on G-d's schedule.

http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com/time_times_half.htm
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 04:07:40 PM by JohnWilliams »
Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
Please visit http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Shalom from U.S.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »
Werlcome JohnWilliams O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »
Welcome John Williams. Not sure I agree with you about saving muzzies, other than for target practice.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 03:09:05 PM »
You love mussies???

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2008, 03:20:49 PM »
Not saying that anybody here hates Muslims, since I don't know anybody and haven't even had a chance to read any posts, but if I did hate Muslims how would it make me different than their fundamentalists view of us kafir?

Now I'm not intending to proselytize, as much as explain my position, so please give me a pass. Here is why I love Muslims:

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our G-d is one Lord:  30  And thou shalt love the Lord thy G-d with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.  31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.  32  And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one G-d; and there is none other but he:

1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of G-d; and every one that loveth is born of G-d, and knoweth G-d. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not G-d; for G-d is love.

Most Muslims are not violent. Most are likely much like you and I. Many I have chatted with claim not to hate Jews, though it might perhaps make them religious apostates. They are folks that were simply raised in, and indoctrinated into, a religion that was designed by Satan as channeled through THE false prophet Mohammed.

The reason I am so desperate for Muslims is that, unlike an atheist for example that chooses to be unregenerate, Muslims have been deluded into believing they worship G-d, when as far as I can tell by my bible, and as is made obvious by 11,775 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11, they have been claimed by Satan.
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Islam is the opposite at every turn.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 03:53:49 PM by JohnWilliams »
Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
Please visit http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2008, 03:21:22 PM »
PS thanks for all the warm welcomes guys.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2008, 04:16:13 PM »
Welcome Aboard JW!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »
First welcome to the forum.  :)

Darby is imo not so bad, actually I think he has in some fields great thoughts, althrough I have in different fields a different oppinion.

What are your theological differences with Darby  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2008, 04:48:03 PM »
Not saying that anybody here hates Muslims, since I don't know anybody and haven't even had a chance to read any posts, but if I did hate Muslims how would it make me different than their fundamentalists view of us kafir?

Now I'm not intending to proselytize, as much as explain my position, so please give me a pass. Here is why I love Muslims:

Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our G-d is one Lord:  30  And thou shalt love the Lord thy G-d with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this [is] the first commandment.  31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.  32  And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one G-d; and there is none other but he:

1Jo 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of G-d; and every one that loveth is born of G-d, and knoweth G-d. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not G-d; for G-d is love.

Most Muslims are not violent. Most are likely much like you and I. Many I have chatted with claim not to hate Jews, though it might perhaps make them religious apostates. They are folks that were simply raised in, and indoctrinated into, a religion that was designed by Satan as channeled through THE false prophet Mohammed.

The reason I am so desperate for Muslims is that, unlike an atheist for example that chooses to be unregenerate, Muslims have been deluded into believing they worship G-d, when as far as I can tell by my bible, and as is made obvious by 11,775 deadly Islamic terror attacks around the world, just since 9-11, they have been claimed by Satan.

John, never... and I mean never... does it every tell us to love the people who want to kill us because we aren't like them. Never. It is absolutely ridiculous, naive, and absurd to love people who would kill you and your family if they only had a chance. In fact, the Bible tells us that we are required to kill someone if they rise up against us.

This brainwashed philosophy of turn the other cheek to evil people who would rape and/or kill your family, children, friends, neighbors is misled and what I would call "overly righteous". In other words, people arrogantly think they are better than others if they "love" people who want them dead. This is ignorant and part of the problem with self hating people who take ZERO action against eminent danger claiming instead they are righteous - when in reality, they are disobeying G-d and setting themselves (and loved ones) up for death. G-d tells us that if we take no action against evil, it's as if we sanctioned it.

Secondly, this is a Jewish forum with many wonderful Christian members but I have had complaints that you sound like you are trying to convert people to Christianity. If that is even the slightest thought in your mind, then you are not welcome here. If you accept the Jewish people and you have no problem with Torah Judaism that we practice, then I have no problem at all. I will not dance around this issue or play games with you. Please show respect to the Jewish members who love G-d just as the Christian members do.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »
First welcome to the forum.  :)

Darby is imo not so bad, actually I think he has in some fields great thoughts, althrough I have in different fields a different oppinion.

What are your theological differences with Darby  :)

My view is the traditional continuous-historic view of prophecy. That prophecy is fulfilled steadily as the era about which it is written gradually unfolds. This is the view of virtually all Christians and Jews for Tanach  prophecy. Like Daniel's lion, bear, leopard and 4th "beasts" being a succession of kingdoms that spanned hundreds of years into Daniel's future.

The continuous-historic view was also the view of the reformers and much of the protestant church right up until the 20th century. But in the mid-18th century John Darby resurrected Jesuit Ribera's 16th century futurist eschatology that he received by way of deLacunza through the Irvingites. Likely his "7-year tribulation" would have died with Darby if C.I. Scofield hadn't taken an interest in, it and stuck it in his annotated bible. Three of his editors walked off the job when he did.
http://www.beholdthebeast.com/traditional_framework.htm

I believe that Darby is responsible for the biggest cause of blindness, to Islam as the end-time foe of G-d's people, in the protestant church today. http://www.beholdthebeast.com/end_time_myth.htm

I do agree with Darby's understanding that Jesus is the head of the church, and not men, though he wound up the head of the Darbyites.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:02:47 PM by JohnWilliams »

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2008, 05:21:13 PM »

John, never... and I mean never... does it every tell us to love the people who want to kill us because we aren't like them. Never. It is absolutely ridiculous, naive, and absurd to love people who would kill you and your family if they only had a chance. In fact, the Bible tells us that we are required to kill someone if they rise up against us.

This brainwashed philosophy of turn the other cheek to evil people who would rape and/or kill your family, children, friends, neighbors is misled and what I would call "overly righteous". In other words, people arrogantly think they are better than others if they "love" people who want them dead. This is ignorant and part of the problem with self hating people who take ZERO action against eminent danger claiming instead they are righteous - when in reality, they are disobeying G-d and setting themselves (and loved ones) up for death. G-d tells us that if we take no action against evil, it's as if we sanctioned it.

I agree. But I try not to generalize any group of people. I would, of course, always be in favor of helping those that need help, or that can't help themselves. That's why I support Israel, who, likely wouldn't have ever needed any help, if she hadn't been hobbled and sliced and diced over the last 50 years or so by the very same powers that extend their hand in aid.

Secondly, this is a Jewish forum with many wonderful Christian members but I have had complaints that you sound like you are trying to convert people to Christianity.

I didn't know otherwise how to explain my view without quoting where the core of it was rooted. I asked to be excused of it for the purposes of that particular post. Unlike many Christians today, I consider believing Jews to be my brethren. I also understand why some Jews may have difficulty seeing me quite the same way.

If you look at the posts that I put in other threads I don't think you will see them as proselytizing.
I just popped into this from having been led here by the video  and to show my support for Israel.

If that is even the slightest thought in your mind, then you are not welcome here. If you accept the Jewish people and you have no problem with Torah Judaism that we practice, then I have no problem at all. I will not dance around this issue or play games with you. Please show respect to the Jewish members who love G-d just as the Christian members do.

-Shlomo
I quoted from the Tanach in the OP. This is significant since you likely wouldn't find one Christian out of every 100,000 that understands Daniel's "time, times and an half" to indicate a factor of 2-1/2 rather than 3-1/2.

I consider Jews who love G-d to be my brethren. As a Christian I consider myself to be grafted into YOUR "good olive tree".
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 05:50:12 PM by JohnWilliams »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2008, 07:52:19 PM »
John, there is a dynamic on this forum that you will not find anywhere else. As a rule, we as Jews are careful not to say anything in our belief that would be uncomfortable or unkind to the wonderful Christian members of this forum.  Likewise, the Christian members are careful to do the same and try their hardest to keep from making the Jewish members uncomfortable or being unkind. Even though we have our differences, we have had a lot of success with this, as you can see. Here is one of the few places in the entire world where you will find Christians and [Orthodox] Jews fighting side-by-side against the evil in our day. I think it's absolutely remarkable. Please keep this in mind when posting.

The muslims aren't helpless. They have incredible oil resources that they use to buy weapons so they can murder "infidels" instead of setting up basic things like indoor plumbing, electricity, adequate sewage systems, or even food. When you have a group of people who chant for our deaths in unison by the tens of thousands and act in a lawless and violent way, you can't say they act this way because they are simply just helpless. The way people behave isn't something that costs money or something that just happens when people are helpless. We ALWAYS have the ability to choose between good and evil. Murdering the entire west or threatening to send nukes over here to wipe us out is not what I would deem helpless or someone that I would have pity on.

Let's look at what the Bible says since G-d is perfect and never makes mistakes:

Exodus 17:8-16 (King James Version)

8 Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
 9 And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of G-d in mine hand.
 10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
 11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
 12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
 13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
 14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
 15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
 16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Now what if, G-d forbid, Moses and Aaron kind of just felt sorry for amalek and decided that amalek was just helpless? No, instead G-d commands us to wipe out amalek (from generation to generation) from under heaven. Not to do so is a grave sin. Who is amalek? Every skin head nazi, every muslim, and any person who hates the Jewish people and wish for their death is amalek. We are commanded to fight them and hate them. They are the only individuals we are allow to hate and not to hate them is a serious sin. Just read on or check out any commentaries on this part of the Torah.

So where does JTF stand? We are moderates. We just want the muslims out of Israel and we wish to cut off their food supply by making oil worthless. We want the black antisemitism, gangs, violence, theft, and celebration of immortality to stop. We want to try to save the U.S. from destruction under obama and his anti-American agenda and hatred towards Israel. We wish to save Israel from the elitist leftist traitors in power who wish to give up any part of tiny little Israel by the surrounding enemies. This is a noble and just cause.

I'm glad you support Israel. I'm also glad that you love Hashem. But sometimes good people have bought into the brainwashing of the elite media and feel sorry for those who are trying to kill us. Those who are kind to the cruel, will eventually be cruel to the kind. There is no excuse for what the muslim world has done, the myriads of innocent victims they have killed, the rejoicing over their deaths, the suicide bombers, jihad and their insane messianic version of the end of the world. These people are not my neighbor. My fellow Jews, my family, my loved ones, righteous gentiles... these are my neighbors. It is a sin to make excuses for people who are so sick and evil. They use islam as an excuse to be a cruel, barbaric, and violent. They promise us a holocaust and we know they're serious because they already perpetrated a holocaust against their own people.

-Shlomo
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 09:54:09 AM »
John, there is a dynamic on this forum that you will not find anywhere else. As a rule, we as Jews are careful not to say anything in our belief that would be uncomfortable or unkind to the wonderful Christian members of this forum.  Likewise, the Christian members are careful to do the same and try their hardest to keep from making the Jewish members uncomfortable or being unkind. Even though we have our differences, we have had a lot of success with this, as you can see. Here is one of the few places in the entire world where you will find Christians and [Orthodox] Jews fighting side-by-side against the evil in our day. I think it's absolutely remarkable. Please keep this in mind when posting.

The muslims aren't helpless. They have incredible oil resources...

Satan gave them his power, seat and authority.

...that they use to buy weapons so they can murder "infidels" instead of setting up basic things like indoor plumbing, electricity, adequate sewage systems, or even food.

It is amazing that in spite of the trillions of dollars transferred there without their having had to lift a finger for it - including developing their resources - that they still live in relative third world conditions.
In Gush Katif through Jewish enterprise over 100 million dollars worth of food was exported annually.
The "Palistinians" destroyed the greenhouses, burned the temples, and last news I saw food was being tossed off the back of a relief truck in Gaza.

When you have a group of people who chant for our deaths in unison by the tens of thousands and act in a lawless and violent way, you can't say they act this way because they are simply just helpless.

And only a moral reprobate would say that. Muslim fundamentalists act the same way all over the world, and have for 1400 years:

In Indonesia 3 teenage girls were beheaded on their way to their Christian school and one head left on the steps of a Church.  The note left behind reads:  "We will murder 100 more Christian teenagers and their heads will be presented as presents."

"Once again, women are the targets. In mid-March, rebels assaulted three women gathering firewood and cut off their ears, lips, and breasts."
"Starting in 2003, Janjaweed Arabs, a Sudan-backed militia, have driven 2 million villagers from their homes in ethnic-cleansing attacks designed to suppress local rebels."

"Eyewitness accounts detailing the militia attacks are horrifying. "They killed my 3-year-old son right in front of my eyes," one father from West Darfur said. Since last fall, women have reported more than 500 rapes. Three women said five militiamen beat and raped them last August. The women said, "After they abused us, they told us that now we would have Arab babies. And, if they would find any [more] women, they would rape them again to change the color of their children."

The way people behave isn't something that costs money or something that just happens when people are helpless. We ALWAYS have the ability to choose between good and evil.

People are indoctrinated and indoctrinate others. It's human nature to surround ourselves with that which supports our point of view and close our eyes to that which does not. Doesn't matter whether it's religion, politics, the evening news culture, the Michael Moore crowd or anyone else.

Even more tragic for Muslims, they believe they are BORN Muslim, but as you and I know there are only two groups we are born into under G-d, and those are Jew and Gentile, or a combination of the two through intermarriage.
Even when a Muslim begins to have doubts, in many places, and increasingly all around the world, that can lead to a death sentence, even if the Muslim simply becomes an atheist. This man got thrown off a 4th floor mall balcony IN CANADA at his mother's behest for leaving Islam:
It would certainly give one pause to consider becoming an Islamic "apostate" since EVERYWHERE one looses his family, friends, inheritance, job and in many places under sharia or semi-sharia law personal property.

Murdering the entire west or threatening to send nukes over here to wipe us out is not what I would deem helpless or someone that I would have pity on.

I live in the west and generally folks have freedom to think and speak as we will. Soon, if not already, a hate speech bill that already passed the democrat house will pass the senate. In other countries these same laws have given voice to Islam while silencing the non-Muslim voices.

Offhand I can't think of a group of people that has suffered more from being generalized throughout history than Jews. That's why I have difficulty understanding your generalization of Muslims into a monolithic group THOUGH I DON'T LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST where I am sure it is much easier to do.

Was Mohammed evil? Yes he was the greatest tool of Satan in world history. He was and preached THE DIRECT OPPOSITE of how G-d chose to reveal Himself, through His prophets.

Is Islam evil? Yes. It is Mohammed's/Satan's religion. How many other directly and specifically anti-another-religion, religions, by design, are there in the world?

Are ALL MUSLIMS evil?
Read just the home page of Walid Shoebat's site http://www.shoebat.com/
He WAS evil. He was a PLO terrorist. Today he loves and fights for Jews and Israel.
The Word of G-d is the only way that people can make this kind of transformation. Particularly against the kind of odds that Muslims face in retribution from their community and family.

Let's look at what the Bible says since G-d is perfect and never makes mistakes:

Exodus 17:8-16 (King James Version)

8 Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
 9 And Moses said unto Joshua, Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek: to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill with the rod of G-d in mine hand.
 10 So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
 11 And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand, that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand, Amalek prevailed.
 12 But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.
 13 And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword.
 14 And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
 15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:
 16 For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn that the LORD will have war with Amalek from generation to generation.

Now what if, G-d forbid, Moses and Aaron kind of just felt sorry for amalek and decided that amalek was just helpless? No, instead G-d commands us to wipe out amalek (from generation to generation) from under heaven. Not to do so is a grave sin. Who is amalek? Every skin head nazi, every muslim, and any person who hates the Jewish people and wish for their death is amalek. We are commanded to fight them and hate them. They are the only individuals we are allow to hate and not to hate them is a serious sin. Just read on or check out any commentaries on this part of the Torah.
Perhaps you would agree that in general among the unregenerate, violence begets violence.
I think it's great that the U.S. has temporarily won the freedom and self-determination of the people of Iraq. The peace will be theirs to loose. I have little doubt they will considering the history of the area. Look at the history of Mohammedanism in general. The only thing the various sects hate more than Israel and the U.S. is each other. We did however end Emperor Hirohito's rule over Japan, and wrote Japan's constitution, that has allowed them to live in peace and prosperity ever since.

Now please don't accuse me of proselytizing but two verses will quickly help to explain my view:
Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of G-d:

In e-discussion with Muslims, almost daily, they are slain, standing speechless and naked before G-d, with this sword. G-d's Word shuts their mouth. Most go away. Some threaten me with physical violence. None can deny that Islam is the DIRECT AND EXACT OPPOSITE of what I believe. They find their belief is a stand-alone 7th century religion penned by an illiterate reprobate. But I believe many, and particularly the lurkers who are seeking truth, may begin the process of overcoming the spiritual darkness that they are in.

So where does JTF stand? We are moderates. We just want the muslims out of Israel...

I can't imagine how impossibly frustrating it must be to be constantly betrayed, and sliced and diced, even by people that call themselves your friends. But then we both have this scripture:  (Tanach) Zechariah 12:3. And it shall come to pass on that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all peoples; all who bear it shall be gashed, and all the nations of the earth shall gather about it.

...and we wish to cut off their food supply by making oil worthless. We want the black antisemitism, gangs, violence, theft, and celebration of immortality to stop. We want to try to save the U.S. from destruction under obama and his anti-American agenda and hatred towards Israel. We wish to save Israel from the elitist leftist traitors in power who wish to give up any part of tiny little Israel by the surrounding enemies.

Me too.

This is a noble and just cause.
I'm glad you support Israel. I'm also glad that you love Hashem. But sometimes good people have bought into the brainwashing of the elite media and feel sorry for those who are trying to kill us.

And no shortage of those that pose as good people that are anti-zionist as well. Take some "leaders" of the Presbyterian "Church" for example. Their anti-semitism is primarily the result of following an eschatology that was penned by a 17th century Jesuit named Alcazar.

Those who are kind to the cruel, will eventually be cruel to the kind. [/b]There is no excuse for what the muslim world has done, the myriads of innocent victims they have killed, the rejoicing over their deaths, the suicide bombers, jihad and their insane messianic version of the end of the world. These people are not my neighbor. My fellow Jews, my family, my loved ones, righteous gentiles... these are my neighbors. It is a sin to make excuses for people who are so sick and evil. They use islam as an excuse to be a cruel, barbaric, and violent. They promise us a holocaust and we know they're serious because they already perpetrated a holocaust against their own people.

-Shlomo
I don't see them using Islam as "an excuse" to be cruel, barbaric, and violent. They ARE Islamic. The fundamentalists - that best understand Islam in the cradle of the religion - are doing what their false prophet did. Just like Mohammed they are guided by Satan. Islam is a SPIRITUAL CONDITION, not an excuse.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 10:03:41 AM by JohnWilliams »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2008, 09:41:51 PM »
My name is Jorje and I'm from the U.S I also have an account in the U.K

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2008, 10:31:57 PM »
Welcome I am not Jewish myself but been with JTF for years.  I vowed to my Jewish brothers and sisters to stand shoulder to shoulder against a common enemy that wants both Christians and Jews dead
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!