Author Topic: The symbolic significance of this election  (Read 1169 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The symbolic significance of this election
« on: September 11, 2008, 06:29:50 PM »
It seems that this election, besides being crucially important for tangible reasons, has another symbolic significance.  As a nation, America will be making a clear statement:  Either America is ready to give up, or it wants to continue to fight.  I don't mean just the war.  The question is, are Americans tired of being Americans?  I think this election will answer that question.

Your thoughts?

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: The symbolic significance of this election
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 06:35:17 PM »
You are absolutely right. Change=surrender. This is the United States conforming to a European way of politics, which is filled with Muslims. Recently there was a video on youtube of Brit trash saying vote for Obama because the world wants him. OF COURSE THEY DO. They are jealous of America, and they want to see the great nation demoted to their level. Ladies and Gentleman of America, RAISE YOUR FLAG HIGH. DO NOT CONFORM!  :usa: :soldier:
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 07:43:15 PM »
 :usa+israel:
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 11:01:38 PM »
Way cool Muman.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 09:33:22 AM »
If Obama wins this election, then this will prove how far gone we are as a nation.  His defeat would be a major setback for the left.  But in the end, McCain will let us down.  I see this as just another example of picking the lesser of two evils.  But Obama is evil incarnate, and his defeat is vital for this country to make an important step into the right direction.