Author Topic: My conspiracy theory  (Read 435 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
My conspiracy theory
« on: September 23, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »
The older I get, the more I become an ethnic nationalist in my beliefs. Not only do I believe in Jews being an autonomous, homogenuous, cohesive nation, but so do I in the others - French, British, Japanese, etc... I think that in order to prosper, people need to live in a community of others like them, to whom they feel a debt of loyalty. I think we should take seriously the story of the Tower of Babel. It pleases G-d to have discrete nations that constitute the world the way different organs constitute the human body. Each nation has its specific character, function, and role. It will not please G-d to have all nations intermix and human diversity to disappear.

But this is precisely what the evil left Bolshevik Western governemnts are doing. And they are very successful in it, because the instinct of belonging and loyalty to a human group (which I am sure exists) is not as strong as the instinct of survival and reproduction, and it's easy to suppress it in a majority of the individuals (and it is only the more sensitive minority who feels cheated and dissatisfied and ends up forming nationalist movements).

Now, finally, to my conspiracy theory. It's about education. When I grew up in the Soviet Union, the technical education was excellent - both on the school and university level. Even now in Russia it is still better than in Western countries. Russian scientist with children who take several-year contracts in the West complain that, when they come back, their children cannot catch up with their peers. In my daughter's class (in Europe) there are some new students from China (they are not Chinese, they are the kids of the engineers who worked in China for several years). They are several levels above everyone in class in terms of what they know in math and sciences. They are really bored, and their parents are horrified at how backward the school system is. It's considered to be a good school, by the way.

I believe that some 50 years ago the education in the West was also excellent. It was tough to get an A, and they studied much more advanced stuff than the kids study today. I looked at my father-in-law's reader from the second grade and was shocked. The stuff they read was like the studd they read in the 5th grade today. The difference is astounding.

I believe this is a conspiracy!!! The rich elite does not want competition from the smart middle class kids. They don't want it. They give their own kids escellent education in some very expensive private schools (I know that from several people), while they give awful education to everyone else. Now, what does it have to do with nationalism? Everything. When a nation is healthy, its primary instinct is to remain strong, competitive, and viable. And in order to do this, it is important to have a flexible social system that allows for upward mobility. And good, affordable education is the key. THe country simply needs as many smart, creative, and educated people as possible in order to thrive in the international competition. But when we lose our nationalistic instinct of group cohesiveness and belonging, then we no longer care what happens to the nation as a unit. In the distopian world of global economy, Western elites are bringing up their kids in elite institutions, hoping that they will grow up to be politicians and captains of industry. But who will be engineers and scientists? It's fine if Indians and Chinese occupy this niche on the global scale, while our own people could have lowly service jobs, like working at McDonalds. They simply don't care. They've lost all sense of loyalty and love of their own and a desire for their country to do well.