General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask the Pheasant

<< < (6/13) > >>

Rubystars:
Greetings Pheasant :)

What's your favorite dish to cook? You always seem to make such wonderful things.

Zelhar:
Dear Pheasant,

Who is your favorite emperor or king in German History ?

Ulli:

--- Quote from: Zelhar on December 22, 2008, 07:36:25 AM ---Dear Pheasant,

Who is your favorite emperor or king in German History ?

--- End quote ---

Althrough he was imo no real king, because his    pre-antecessor took on his own the kings crown and put it on his head in Königsberg, outside the border, it is Friedrich II of Prussia.

He did a lot for real law & order, religious tolerance and economical freedom.

Prussia should have stayed Prussia like it was. After 1848 all went downhill. The bolschewist idea of a German nation is the greatest swindle ever.

The people didn't belong to the same confession, they didn't eat the same dishes, they have different customs, and they have different mentality and values.

Only a language is more or less the connection. Is this really enough?

Ulli:

--- Quote from: Rubystars on December 21, 2008, 08:07:06 PM ---Greetings Pheasant :)

What's your favorite dish to cook? You always seem to make such wonderful things.

--- End quote ---

Dear Ruby,

I really don't know. There are so much dishes that taste great.

I.e. The big steak I roasted last time was delicious. But I also like to eat roasted chicken. Fish in different    preparations is also great. Longtime braised meat together with potatoes and vegetables and wine too.

Now in the cold time of the year I love most goose and duck roasted and filled with apples & raisins spiced with a lot of mugwort.

:)

Americanhero1:
Hello Pheasant
What are thoughts on Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version